The Vacation Trade-off Ch. 01

Story Info
My adventures at a free use/sex resort.
7.3k words
4.58
58.2k
75

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a two-part series. The second half is fleshed out, but unfinished. Based on reactions here, I'll tidy it up and knock it out. The second half does get more hardcore, so you know, though there's an element or two here of that.

This is a free sex romp fantasy. All sex is consensual, every fictional character of age. If that doesn't float your boat, you've been warned. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy reading. Cheers!

*****

It was a brilliant business plan. When the state of Utah legalized prostitution, Amazing Vacations opened. A grand park, it hosted four themed resorts, tennis courts, pools, two golf courses, saunas and spas, posh restaurants, a water-park, a beach near a giant lake, and plenty of night-time activity with pubs and dance clubs.

Perhaps the best thing about Amazing Vacations? They offered a completely free package, paying for one's airline tickets, five days at any of the resorts' hotels, and all meals and drinks covered. There was just one catch. For one day during their stay, each participant must go completely naked, for up to twelve hours!

There were other rules, like during this time, one is not allowed to stay in their hotel room. They may visit any attraction or resort, but they must remain naked. Perhaps the biggest rule is, if any paying visitor requests sex, you must willingly give it. No ifs, ands, or buts. Men are even offered Viagra, or some such drug, to ensure they can always perform when requests were made.

Once someone has been free-sexed, they may then clean up and return to normal, though rumor is, some people go right back to doing it again. I'm not sure how true that is, though. If someone goes the full twelve hours naked, without any requests for sex, they have completed their end of the bargain.

Paying members had the best perks. Bigger rooms, the choice to free-sex any naked guest, of course, and far better service, supposedly. Still, even the free guests were treated exceptionally well. It was the closest thing to a "dream vacation" that one with modest means could get. Yet even some wealthier people took Amazing Vacations up on the offer. It seemed there were plenty of people who were willing to take the risk of being free-sexed, just to experience the rest.

It's a given that if you're attractive, you're probably getting fucked. Don't get me wrong, I've heard all shapes and sizes get picked, but still... the more conventionally attractive, the higher the risk, which is why I always passed on the opportunity. I have big tits and possess the shape of a Barbie. I don't wear much make-up, but I'm lucky, because I don't need it. Don't blame me for having the figure of a bimbo. It's all in the genes, because I sure didn't get any work done on my body. I don't even work out. I walk a lot on campus, but that's about it. All types of guys fawn over me, and it's something I've never encouraged. My mother taught me me better.

Finals were a bitch, though, and I finally some time off. Work shut down the week prior, and I had enough money in the bank to last maybe three months, at best. I needed to go job hunting, but I desperately wanted a break, too. Amazing Vacations was looking like a good prospect, after all. To quell my curiosity, I logged on to their website, uploaded my profile and quickly passed the routine inspection. I clicked on 'video conference' and got connected with "Dan", one of the agents.

He asked a few questions about me, and I quickly filled him in on my status. "So after finals, and what with my work closing down and filing bankruptcy... I just want to get away for a while," I finished.

"I totally understand," Dan said, smiling through the screen. He quickly went through the details of what each resort had to offer and assured me (of course) that I would have the time of my life.

I sighed. "Yeah, but what about...?"

"Ah, I see," said Dan. "This would be your first time coming, and you have anxiety about your free sex day, right? Not uncommon at all. If you choose, when you arrive, we offer a two-hour seminar on how to understand, approach and participate in the program. Most every person that goes through it says it completely removes them of the anxiety. Many also report enjoying the experience, as a result of the preparation."

"Oh, I see. Well, I mean, if it works, I suppose..." I mumbled off.

"Will you be having a boyfriend or friend joining you?"

"Oh, sir, no. I was just calling for information. I'm not actual-"

"Well, ma'am, we can book you right now. We have several rooms available now, and we have deals with airlines that could have you leaving tonight if you wish. There's just one thing."

"Um... okay? What would that be?

"You have to be willing to have the best vacation of your life. You will be treated like a queen, with access to a beautiful beach and bright-colored cabanas. You'll be pampered in the spas, and will eat the best food of your life. You'll make new friends, and will create memories to last forever. What do you say? Remember, you called me."

I was doing it. Really doing it. Fuck it? Why not now? I didn't have anything else going on. "Okay," I said, "Can you book a flight out tomorrow?"

"I'll send everything to your email. From your airport, the flight leaves at 8:45 a.m. You'll stay until Thursday. Which resort would you like?"

"The Palms," I said. I was already shaking, incredibly nervous about committing to this.

Dan, witnessing my jittery behavior through the video-conference, reassured me again, "Calm down, Miss Tharp. You'll have a great time, I promise."

"I hope so."

"Shall I book you for the seminar?"

"I think that would be a good idea. I don't want to have a panic attack when some random stranger has his way with me. If this seminar could help with that, I'm willing."

"It's okay, Miss Waterlilly. It's not that bad at all. Not. At. All."

I knew one thing, though. I was not one of those types who could do it more than once.

"And what day would you like to be free-sexed?" continued Dan. "You can pick any day between Sunday and Wednesday. Some like to get it out of the way."

I don't know why I went with it, but I nodded. "Sunday, then," I said.

"Okay, you're all set. Just open up the email and get the travel app. The folks at the airport know what to do. You arrive tomorrow mid-day, you'll have the seminar at three p.m. and the following day is your assigned free sex day. You stay naked, and may visit any part of the park, just like any other day. But you must remain in public until you are picked for sex, or after twelve hours pass."

"That's a long time,'" I said.

Dan grinned. "If it makes you feel better, from what I see, you'll be finished by 9 a.m."

I knew what he meant. Like the first guy that sees me naked is going to go for me. It didn't make me feel any better.

***

As promised, an email came through explaining all the details and restating the terms. It also linked to an app that I downloaded and installed. I quickly accepted the terms of service and flipped through the features. Some pop-up instructions explained that all I had to do was pull up the unique QR code when I got to the airport. The same code would be used at the hotel, and any place I visited, such as restaurants and bars. It even included a $500 budget for souvenirs. Anything over that, I guess we had to pay.

I flipped off the QR code icon and poked through the rest of the app. There were details of the resorts, a live calendar of events, and a few other helpful features. Amazing Vacations was pretty tech-savvy, I thought.

I couldn't believe I was going to get away for five full days of stress-free living. Well, four, anyway. The free sex day had me concerned, but I focused on the rest. Drinks under a cabana, a swim in the lake, and certainly the pools and spas. Sunbathing, dancing, anything to get the mind off work and school. If anything, this was an early graduation present to myself.

'Maybe I'll meet some hot guy and hit it off," I thought, but as it barely escaped my mind, I realized how ironic it was. That I could look forward to the idea of meeting some random guy on a dance floor, and banging him in my hotel room, but I had anxiety over getting free-sexed by a stranger?

Well, I willfully signed on for it...

***

The flight was surprisingly trouble-free. When the attendant at the gate scanned my phone's code, she recognized the app immediately, "Oh, lucky you! I went last year and had a blast."

I smiled, nodding, but said nothing else, a bit embarrassed someone knew I had agreed to whore myself out for a luxury vacation. At least, that's how I was still viewing it in my mind. After a short layover, I finally made it to my destination. I stepped off the flight and was directed to a large bus that made trips back and forth to the resorts. There were eight of us who got off at The Palms when we were greeted by an agent. She was an attractive brunette, wearing a blue jacket over a grey blouse, with a matching skirt.

"Welcome to The Palms," she waved. "I'm Anne Perino, your guide. You can go through those doors, and into the lobby to check in. Once you're settled, you're free to go where you please, do whatever you like. Bus routes are on your apps, as well as a brochures in your rooms. And for those of you who signed on, or who wish to attend our seminar on the free sex experience, come back to the lobby in twenty minutes. That's at 2:30 p.m. We'll take a short ride to HQ and will begin the seminar promptly at 3 p.m."

As I entered the lobby, a male staff member walked up with a scanner, smiling broadly. "Hey, beautiful lady, what's your name?" He had a slight accent, but I couldn't make it out. Australian, maybe?

I smiled, "Susan Waterlilly."

"What a lovely name, Waterlilly, and Susan fits perfectly with it. Well, Susan Waterlilly, could you pull our app up on your phone?"

The charming man had scattered my brains for a moment, and I fumbled to get my phone unlocked. I brought up the app and he flashed his scanner across the code. "Oh, room 304. That's a great one. Overlooks the gardens and pool."

"That's wonderful," I said. "Do I get a card or a key?"

"Nope, there's a scanner at the door. Just use that app again."

"Oh, okay," I hesitated. "But what if I lose my phone?"

"No trouble. It happens. Just tell any staff member and we'll be sure to get a replacement phone to you right away. Wouldn't want you having trouble getting around the place. Much less, losing contacts with your friends and family. No worries, we got your back." He leaned in, whispering. "Even on your free sex day, the one thing you should always keep on you is your phone. It's your access to all the activities and food. It also allows us to track what our guests spend their time, and OUR money on," he said, finishing with a chuckle.

I nervously joined him, but said. "If I lose my phone, I'll have lost all my contacts. I don't know if I have that information saved somewh-"

"Oh, no trouble, ma'am. When you agreed to the terms and conditions on the app, we downloaded all your data. It'll be just like getting a new phone, with all your apps and contacts in place."

"Uh... wait.. but there were pictures..."

"Oh, we saved those, too. None of your data is lost, ma'am."

"That's not what I meant," I said, trailing off.

It dawned on me that arguing was fruitless. I had accepted the terms and conditions. Not to mention, I was about to whore out my body for a vacation. Fretting over a few nude pictures they'd collected seemed pointless. I could argue they crossed boundaries, but I'm pretty sure this staff member couldn't do anything about it, anyway.

"Elevator is down the hall, to the left. Do you need help with your luggage?"

"No, thank you. Shouldn't be a problem." I picked up my things and headed to the room.

The hotel was lavish. High ceilings, large plants, even birds flying around. The hall had a circular arc to it, leading to two large elevators. I pushed the button and one dinged open immediately. It didn't take long to reach room 304, just fifty or so paces from the elevator. I scanned my phone at the door and entered into a room much larger than I had been expecting, with a king-sized bed, a living area and small kitchenette. The shower was twice the size of mine at home, with all the latest gadgets and a Jacuzzi for a tub. A large, flat-screen TV unfolded from the ceiling and could be angled into the living area, or the bed.

"Wow. This is far better than what I was expecting."

Some pamphlets were left on the kitchen table. One, for the bus routes, others showcasing attractions and popular things to do. Typical resort-vacation-type materials. I stepped out to the balcony, amazed. The gardens were lush and colorful. To the left, a large pool, where a dozen or more people were currently swimming and mingling. My heart stopped a moment when I saw one man standing naked next to the deep end of the pool. I quickly pulled back off the railing. "Oh, shit, I gotta get to that seminar," I said out loud, to myself. I picked up my phone and purse, zipping out the door.

Four others were standing near Anne Perino when I got back to the lobby. It looked like they were two sets of couples. As I approached, Anne looked up at me. "Are you Susan Waterlilly?"

I nodded, smiling. "Yes."

"Everyone's accounted for then. Bus is here. Shall we?"

I nodded to the others as we got on board. One couple looked like young newlyweds, the other, like they were celebrating their tenth or fifteenth anniversary. Not old, but not young. Both couples seemed attractive to me, and I briefly wondered if the older guests were free sexed as often as the younger ones.

"It's just five or six minutes from here," said Anne, addressing us as we found our seats. "Others will be joining us from the three other resorts. You're going to love the new facility we created for this seminar."

"Oh, good," said the middle-aged woman. "That means we'll be going through this with our friends Jim and Nancy, after all. They're staying at The Beach & Boardwalk."

"I don't blame them. It's almost as nice as The Palms." We all laughed at Anne's amusing, if not somewhat lame joke.

I sat quietly as the hostess and the middle-aged couple engaged in some small talk, when we finally pulled up to a large, white building. I could tell an extension had been recently added, as we pulled under a freshly-painted awning. Anne directed us out of the bus, and we made our way inside. An open room, like a small lobby, there were double doors on the west side on a few doors to offices on the right.

"Scan your phones here, please, and then go through those double doors." Anne pointed at a device standing on the floor, about three feet high, with a scanner mounted on its head. Starting to be practiced, I opened my phone and was the first to use it.

"Thank you, Susan. Just through there. I'll be right with you."

Others followed behind me. I opened one of the double doors into an enormous room. On one side was a mirror, from floor to ceiling. If the floor hadn't been carpeted, it would have looked like a dance studio. By the time our group were all in the room, another bus of strangers arrived, then two more. The enormous room didn't look so enormous anymore, as almost forty of us filled it. Still, it was quite roomy. Just strange that we had no chairs.

Each group had their very own Anne Perino. That is, an agent who had escorted them here. Two of them were male and the other was a tall blonde. She had that classic Norwegian look going on. Straight, bright hair, a few freckles.

On of the male agents raised his hand and spoke, "Thank you all for coming. For those who don't know me, I'm Zachary Olsten. Anne Perino is to my left and on this side of me, Joanne Thorpe and Mark Wiley. We are all very pleased to serve you today, and answer any questions you may have.

As Zachary continued speaking, he began unbuttoning his shirt and pulled his polo loose. "Amazing Vacations wants all our guests to have a good time, to enjoy every moment during their stay. We have spent considerable time and investment in creating a seminar that effectively educates and prepares you for your free sex day. After all, we want you to be comfortable."

One woman spoke from the crowd. "Oh my, why are you undressing?"

In fact, the other three hosts were following their colleague's example. Anne, standing just ten feet from me, began unbuttoning her blouse. She definitely had something to show up top, more than the blonde anyway.

"That's right, ma'am," said Zachary. "It's to help make YOU more comfortable with the idea of going naked. One of the biggest stressors for many of our guests, at least until we developed this seminar, was the fear of being naked in front of others. Anne, myself, Joanne and Mark are going to demonstrate to you, personally, why you all have nothing to fear."

One stranger leaned in to me, mumbling, "Is it me, or is this getting weird?"

"I don't know yet," I whispered back.

Zachary was a hunk and he knew it, standing proud. A chiseled body, well hung. He certainly had nothing to be ashamed of in his nudity. Mark seemed more modest. His package, at least in its flaccid state, wasn't very impressive, but he was an otherwise average looking guy. Anne and her counterpart were both gorgeous. I could tell Anne had a baby at some point in her life, and it may have added to her attractiveness.

A large screen unexpectedly came down and pictures of the resort, and the people in it, flashed across the screen. Anne spoke again, "Amazing Vacations spares no expense when it comes to our guests' comfort and happiness. For both our Free Guests and Paying Guests. We recognize the trade-off you have made for this holiday, and we respect you for making it."

As Anne spoke, her boobs jiggled a bit. I found it sexy, yet she seemed not the least bit concerned with her own nudity; comfortable in her skin. "We're going to start by showing you what some of our previous guests' experiences have been like. How's that sound?"

Audible affirmations were heard and the lighting in the room dimmed, drawing attention to the screen, where a video popped up. After a short title roll over a drone shot of the many exotic locations on the resorts, then the video switched to the inside of a busy restaurant. It took a moment to see, but there was one young woman sitting with a group of six or more, eating. She was completely nude.

The camera turned, and "walked" out of the restaurant, into the open air. Two middle-aged naked people strolled by as the camera turned right, headed toward a crowd of people. A live band was playing, some sort of folk-country-rock hybrid, and people were dancing and clapping along. As the camera panned in and out through the crowd, every once in a while, it might catch the glimpse of another naked body.

As the video continued to play, I thought about what I knew. Any naked body could be free sexed at any time. Once they were, they could get dressed and be out of the commitment. That meant, that in this short video, I had seen at least six people in a crowd of maybe seventy or eighty that were ready to give up their bodies to anyone who asked first. I found it fascinating. The video stopped and images of the resort started flashing again, when the lights came back up.

Anne stepped forward, "That didn't look so bad, did it?"

"Yeah, but that's not all of it," said one man, from the other side of the room.

"You're right," said Anne. "I'm going to let Mark get into that."

Mark was further away from me than Anne, but he raised his hand and we all shifted towards him in the large, open room. "Let's just talk about the video you just saw for a moment. We want people to notice several things. One, you're likely to spot a Free Sex Guest anywhere, at any time. You're gonna get use to it real fast." The room laughed with him, even more when he continued, "After all, how many of you have been thinking about OUR nudity for the past five minutes?" Mark pointed at Anne and the other two. No one raised their hand.