The Valedictorian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katsumiko's loving friends dressed Katsy in her costume, she was barely aware she was nude for a while. The mean girls even waxed her pussy which brought her back from totally out of it to just in a haze. Katsy was stood up, she over balanced on the 5 inch skyscraper heels, but caught herself from falling by grabbing a pole.

The drug in Katsumiko's system was a hypnotic, making her very susceptible to her friends suggestions. Katsy was soon stumbling through the stripper routine they choreographed for her. As she perspired the drugs affected her a bit less till the third time through on her own she was performing flawlessly. The mean girls dressed her in her workout clothes after the fifth time and they asked her to make up something to entertain them, Miko was feeling better, and wanted to make her friends happy.

Katsumiko danced about the pole using all her knowledge of dance and physics. Katsy was flying around the poll and dance floor the girls chanting "Take it off." Soon Katsy was wearing just her stockings and shoes again smiling as the girls applauded.

The girls stripped her of the shoes and stockings took her to the shower and cleaned her up. They dressed Katsy in the thong and a pair a red seamed stockings and the red mini dress they found in the bag, they did not put a bra on their favorite Stripper/Porn Star.

The shower revitalized Katsumiko but not enough to take her home so the girls took her to the mall with them dragging her from store to store, laughing at her as the boys and men ogled her chest, and sharing, "She will be stripping tomorrow night at the Cat Patch."

They were sitting in the food court, surrounded by guys drinking Diet Pepsi's when Miko felt more refreshed Roanna saw Katsy become alert and had a little panic in her eyes, "Take it easy Katsy, we are so happy you decided to come out with us. And girl you never should have been hiding that beautiful bod, not from your friends." She hugged her and air kissed her on both cheeks.

Katsumiko's flight reflex settled down, still nervous she pulled her phone out of her pack. She was really concerned about the lack of a bra. Though the dress was tight enough to keep her breasts from bouncing to obscenely. She noticed it was almost seven, and panicked again, "My Mom's going to be really upset I'm not home for dinner."

Candy soothed her with a gentle touch on her shoulder, "I called your mom and told her we were taking you shopping and to Dinner since you were the star of the class. She was so happy for you said you could stay out till eight. She knows you will want to study, though I don't know why you remember everything." 'you slut' she added in thought.

The evening went well though Katsumiko heard a lot of whispered excitement, going on around her, was glad her Japanese ancestry made it harder to tell how red she was getting from all the attention she seemed to garner. Guys brushing against her saying high. Her breasts were so big how could they not run into them. Miko was just a little too naive, and her friends kept laughing off her concerns. It felt good, and she had fun with them even though they never could find anything that would fit her on top she did find some very nice skirts.

By the time Katsumiko got home she was free of the drug, and wondering what happened for those three hours. When she went to the bathroom, she noticed her denuded mound she screamed "NOOOO."

Sumi came into find her daughter sobbing curled on the floor the thong around her ankles and dress skirt around her waist. "Sumiko, whats wrong you're not hurt are you."

Miko wept, "Those bitches shaved me." she rolled to show her mother. Miko was so angry, then shocked when her mother slapped her. She howled, "WHY?"

Sumi explained, "It's not nice to call your friends that, they said you begged them to, because you wanted to be just like them. So changing your mind after the fact and blaming them is wrong KATsumiko."

Miko new she was in trouble when her mother used her full name with the accent on Kat. But she searched her memories and could not find the one, there was something wrong, and now her mother would not believe her. Miko wept some more finally doing her best to just let it go but it bothered her that she had no clue what happened for those three hours.

The next morning her mother refused to let Katsumiko go to school in her sweats, she had even laid out a blouse to go with one of her new skirts, a matching bra and panty set, and a pair of sandals. Katsumiko went through the day in a stupor, even though Harry and Manny tried their best to cheer her up. The students were amazed at the change in Miko's appearance. Boys followed her everywhere, some making rude comments, as did a lot of the girls.

The news that her mom had given her permission to stay at Candy's house for a cram session was shocking. True they had done so before, but now she was sure something bad was about to happen and she had no one on her side.

Miko's friends had mixed up another six bottles of tea cutting back on the amount of drugs they were using and adding a touch of 'X'. By the end of the week Katsy would be too embarrassed to return to school and they would be top of the list for Valedictorian. Bambi, Carol and Mary were thinking about their possible dates with either Harry or Manny, each thinking up the best way to cut out the other two.

Katsumiko, was confused as they were nice to her as they poured over the notes for the History test, they were laughing and sharing, even told her they were sorry about waxing her. So even though she felt sluggish after drinking four glasses of tea with their pizza dinner, she was having fun.

When eight thirty rolled around the drugs had Miko flying, her body was hot and she had stripped down to her bra and panties. That's when the girls launched their plan, Carol mentioned, "Katsy you were so awesome yesterday, you blew the teacher away with your moves."

Katsumiko, was starting to get used to the nickname, shrugged, "Oh I wasn't that good." Still she was feeling good as the girls hardly ever said anything nice about her.

Candy remarked, "You were hot in your costume bet if we let your hair down you'd look even better."

Katsy agreed, and Roanna said, "Bet you'd look even sexier in the Catholic School outfit, a lot better than Danielle ever could."

Mary Mentioned, "They have that contest every week bet you could win it tonight with just the two lessons."

Between the drugs and her friends encouragement she was soon dressed in the Stripper outfit her black bra showing through the thin shirt that just barely tied around her and the too short skirt the did not cover the fact she had a thong on.

Bambi was finishing putting lipstick on her, "Just let me finish your make up, and we will head off to your debut." They had done her nails earlier as part of the study session. By the time they were finished she was the perfect image of a Stripper/Porn Star.

Miko's friends gave her another dose of 'X', Katsy was going to be there for the night. They even had her strutting like a cheap whore to the car and then into the Cat Patch. What the girls did not expect was to find the Principal and the Coaches from school there. One of the younger coaches was getting married on Saturday and they were there for his bachelor party.

The girls backed away and stayed close to the walls, then dropped Katsy off with Danielle. Bambi explained, "We can't stay there are to many teachers here. They wont recognize Katsy slut till they get a close up or someone tells, make sure you get some good video with her phone so she can remember this night."

Then Bambi made the mistake, and started the vid because she wanted Katsy to know she was responsible. "Well Katsy slut we are going to miss your debut as Stripper Porn Star. Bet the X-tasy makes you want to take off those hot clothes but wait till you're onstage slut. But you'll have this to remember that we made you the whore you are now." All the Girls had joined in on the last sentence.

Katsy did win the contest, made a thousand dollars including the five hundred dollar prize. The exotic make-up kept any of the school officials from recognizing her. Only problem was they Coaches had started giving her alcohol as she lapped danced nude for most the Bachelor party. Then Katsy passed out on the Principal's lap.

Danielle with the help of two bouncers got Katsy wrapped in a large towel and dumped on her porch. She stuffed the money, mostly ones and her phone into the small purse it almost ripped at the seams, even though Danielle had kept fifty percent. The only things Miko had on were the skyscraper Mary Janes and fishnet stockings. Danielle rang the door bell and ran back to the car.

Sumi had gone to bed early since her husband was working the night shift and her darling Sumiko was helping her friends cram for a test. She grabbed a bat and headed down to see who it could be. She was shocked to see her darling girl made up like a slut, and naked. She tried to rouse her but Sumiko was not moving she was scarcely breathing. She called 911, in the ambulance she held her daughters hand keeping her phone close as well.

At the hospital as they pumped her daughters stomach, Sumi was busy checking out her daughters phone Sumi had insisted on a lot of the special tracking and monitoring features to try and keep their daughter safe. Sumi found all she needed when the Video automatically started.

The culprits were so nice to make it so easy. She watched over her daughter as she slept through the rest of the night and most the morning. Sumi was finally able to take her home late afternoon Thursday. Sumi knew by then that her little girl had been abused by the friends that Sumi had regrettably trusted. Fortunately her darling Sumiko had no memory of what happened after they ate.

Katsumiko was shocked when her mother showed her the pictures and wept with her for hours after seeing the video. Sumi apologizing and trying to soothe her daughters troubled mind. Sumi wondered if she had made a mistake showing her daughter the video, it was a difficult decision. Sumi knew that her darling Sumiko needed to know so she could be ready for what ever the bitches had planned.

Then Sumiko laughed, "The best revenge is to go to school like it never happened, but made up almost like I was, and making them think I am taking on the persona."

Aunt Kasumi had been there and had helped turn out a sexier version of the kimono dress, it scarcely met minimum standards, but they all agreed with pictures of the staff and her naked she could get away with it for the day. She wore the Mary Janes, with white cuffed ankle socks with purple bows, her lipstick, nail polish, and eyeliner were a matching shade of purple.

Katsumiko walked the three blocks to school that Friday morning. Collecting admirers on the way, and causing a surprising large amount of car accidents. Miko entered through the back gate, the Teachers on duty checking her skirt length. Boys followed her drooling over the sight of this hot exotic woman. The girls gasped as they recognized the 'Valedictorian' dressed like a slut. Though the group most shocked was 'Katsy's Friends', they had arrived just earlier as they had been dropped off by Danielle just before Miko had left for school.

Two weeks later Harry and Miko were exclusive, and she had become quite adept at deep throating her boyfriend's 8 inch cock. Though he would never get the chance to fuck his Princess. That was done by her husband just after she graduated college.

June thirteenth had finally arrived, graduation day. Katsumiko was Valedictorian, still a virgin, and Harry begging her for sex, and every other guy on campus lusting after her. As she finished her speech she swayed sexily off the stage knowing that only four people new how little clothing she had on, just stockings, robe and the ever present skyscraper Mary Janes.

Miko just had one thing left to do, get her Revenge on her 'Dear Friends'

12