The Valentine Gift

Story Info
Special pleasure awaits the Masters chosen Valentine.
2.4k words
3.78
15.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stand at my front door of my mansion. You have come a long way to be here, doing everything exactly as you were told to, wearing nothing but the full-length fur coat I gave you, black nylons, a black garter belt and shiny, black, leather, high-heeled shoes. The cool night air causes you to shiver as it blows up under the fur coat and chills the wetness between your legs. It is exactly 9 PM. You do not know what I have planned for you this evening, but you knock obediently on the door using the large brass knocking ring in it's center.

As the door opens, you feel the warm air on your face and gasp slightly as you notice that there are two rows of bare-chested and handsome, but unfamiliar men dressed only in dark dress slacks, dark socks and shoes. They stand facing each other silently in two rows of ten or so each, forming a path that leads your eye directly to me. I am dressed similarly and standing squarely at the end of the path. I silently motion for you to enter, and remembering your vows of obedience and the punishment that follows any failure to obey, you enter. The door closes behind you with a heavy thud and a clank of the deadbolt and you look to me for your next direction.

I indicate with my hands that you are to unbutton the fur coat and, with trembling fingers, you do. As the coat parts, you realize that each of the men can easily see your breasts and nicely trimmed pussy if they should turn their eyes toward you, but they don't.

As you stand, waiting for my next signal, you notice the muscular chests and athletic builds of the men who continue to face each other like soldiers, and you wonder silently what they and your Master expect of you this February night.

Suddenly, you notice that two dark-haired women, wearing only black panties and bras have come from nowhere and stand beside you. They get the nod they were waiting for from me, and then remove your fur coat entirely, hanging it on a hook on the inside of the door you just entered. Then, standing beside you, they each take one of your wrists, hold your arms out off your side, and, pushing your ass firmly with their free hands, they force you to walk down the path toward me. You notice that the hallway is lit only with wall-mounted candles and that the men are looking over you carefully and wantingly as you are escorted between them.

As you wonder what they (and I) might want from you this night, a familiar sense of fear and tingling mixes and runs through your entire body. You wonder if your wetness is visible as you sense another chill on your pussy as you walk forward. You also realize that the women's hands seem to be prying at your ass as they push you forward and... the tingling sensation increases.

When you are close to me, you suddenly realize that I have been staring directly into your eyes the whole time you have been here, and you notice that I am holding a thin, red, wooden rod about 18" long in my left hand. When you get to within a few feet of me, I motion for you to stop and, looking at your escorts, I speak for the first time, "Turn her around."

When you are turned, facing the men, exposed with your arms still held apart, I motion for the men to gather close. They surround you and I speak again, "My friends, this is my very dearest submissive. She is here of her own free will and knows that she can not stop the events that are about to happen. She has agreed to come here tonight to obey me and to do as I say without fail because of the trust she has in me. She has proven herself to be a most obedient and enjoyable submissive many times. Soon you will have your own submissives, but tonight you will be able to explore her and test her sexual desires and abilities. Just remember that she is my very precious property. And remember, she always saves her last orgasm for me. Is this clear?"

As one, the men respond with a solemn, "Yes, sir."

"Very well, then, let me begin by showing you how she enjoys a spanking with my rod," I say, and with a nod to the 2 primary escorts, they immediately bend you over, spread your legs apart and hold you firmly with a hand on each of your wrists. I start to slap your ass with my rod... smack... smack... smack... gently.. slowly... then faster and a little harder... ssSSmack... sSSMMacKK... ssSSMMACCKKK.

"Watch her face, men. You'll see how she loves this particular treatment," I say with confidence. And I smack you more... placing the rod carefully on new fresh skin and ever closer to your tender pussy lips and ass... sSsSSSMMAACCKKK... SSsMMACCkKK... sSSsSSSmmAACCkKKK. "Watch her closely now. If she crys or cums, I want to know immediately," the sterness in my voice sends a shiver down your back as you wonder just how far I might go.

"Go ahead, my friends," I say, "Try for yourself... See how she enjoys this particular treatment." And as I hold you by the shoulders and stare into your eyes, each of them takes a turn smacking your ass for a moment, watching your reactions closely. I enjoy the look that you get in your eyes as you try to hide your pain and fear and kiss your tears away as they start to well in your eyes. I comfort you with my words, "You are taking your punishment so well, my love... but there is going to be more before I fuck you... try to relax and take it with pride. You are such a special gift."

When each has had his turn, I move behind you, take the rod and order the escorts to stand you up and hold you facing forward. Then, as they hold your arms and brace you, I rub your wet, warm pussy casually and ask, " Would anyone like to lick her?" Of course, everyone does, including your escorts, so I wave them all in and make them form a waiting line. They take turns lasting a few minutes each and lick you incessantly even as you cum and fall weakly into the escorts arms unable to resist or even think about trying to stop the licking, licking, licking and more licking of your clit and pussy. Just when you think it will stop, another fresh tongue pokes into you and startles you anew. Writhing in pure pleasure... over and over and over you cum.

"Stop, my friends," I command. "It is time to mix the pleasure with the pain and create her ultimate ravishment. Place her in the harness, face up, legs wide apart." And they do place you as directed in a large hanging leather harness which supports your back and neck and legs, but lets your hair hang and leaves your body almost fully accessible from above and below. The entire apparatus with you in it swings from a chain that attaches to the large overhead beam.

"Good, now swing her onto me and smack her everywhere you can with these leather crops and whips. Watch her to make sure you are doing it hard enough to create the mix she craves while I fuck her," I say loudly.

As they gather around and begin whipping you timidly, I notice from the new look on your face that this feeling of so many smacks at once is causing you enormous pleasure as well as some considerable agony. Some seem to prefer the light touch, but others clearly wish to take advantage of your situation and smack you hard. It is particularly exciting for me (and you, I assume) to listen to the discussion that ensues as they continue this punishment. As they get the idea and gain confidence in your ability to withstand it, I drop my leather slacks and press my cock easily into your wet, open pussy.

I have them swing you back and forth onto my cock as I stand squarely and enjoy the scene of so many leather crops finding your skin everywhere from your breasts to your belly to your thighs and below on your back and ass... and, ohhh, the look in your eyes as you try to figure out the mix of pain and pleasure you are experiencing... such a joy to watch you...

Finally, I as I cum in you... I determine that it is time to stop, and ask the black-haired women to soothe your reddened body with some healing lotion. We all watch with delight as the women spread the lotion generously as you hang in the harness, putting it in several places that were clearly never spanked at all. Once you are well coated and soothed by the lotion and the women's wandering fingers, I command the escorts to release you and make you stand and follow me.

You obey my order and, with the women continuing to escort you and the men following closely behind, we walk down a long familiar corridor and into your favorite room, the one with lots of room to play and so many toys and helpful pieces of specially designed furniture. As we enter, it is the newest piece of furniture that immediately catches your attention. I see your eyes widen and explain, "Yes, my dear, it is an authentic gynecological examination table equipped with real stirrups and a number of extra holding straps. Please come up here and lie down."

The leather surface feels cool and good on your tender ass cheeks as you get up and lie back on the table. The women place your feet in the stirrups and strap your arms down firmly. Then with my hand signal, we all shout as one, "Slide down, please!" Your face reddens with embarrasment as you obey and push your pussy to the edge of the table, forcing you to spread your legs wide apart and expose your open pussy to our full and uninhibited view.

"This, my dear is the moment we've been waiting for. It is Valentine's Day today as you know, and as such, we have prepared a special treat for you," I say as I lean over and kiss you on your lips and neck. As I finish my kiss, I place a real chocolate kiss in your mouth. (Perhaps a clue as to what pleasures await you?)

"Get the rest of her treat," I say, and the women dart off to an adjacent room. You hear the sound of squeaky metal wheels and nearly faint as you notice the cart being pushed up close to you. There is a large steel vat like they use to carry cow's milk, but you sense correctly that is is not milk in this particular vat, it is clearly something very warm. You notice the steam coming out the top and feel the heat radiating to your bare skin, even from a distance of several feet.

I see the fear in your eyes and speak softly, "Yes, my dear, it is hot, melted chocolate. You will be coated like a candy bar from head to toe and enjoyed by all of us like a Valentine's day treat. Doesn't that sound sweet?"

"Bbbut, MMmaster," you whimper meekly, "How can you expect me to bbbear the pppain? It must be vvery hhot. Ohhh, no Master, pplease!!"

"Relax, my love," I assure you, "There is more than heat to consider, you see? This other cart has what you will need to endure your predicament."

Whereupon you notice the other cart which has been wheeled up close on the other side, containing a similar vat, but one which is clearly very cold as the cool smoky steam flows down over the steel cart and down toward the floor. This does nothing to ease your fears, but you bite your lip and determine to accept your fate as it is.

"Very well, my friends, we are ready to prepare our treat. I want her coated completely before we begin to eat her," I say out loud for all to hear, "and remember, she loves chocolate!"

All of the men gather around you as the women start to hand out little bowls of either very hot chocolate syrup or very cold chocolate morsels. They start slowly, placing the freezing cold morsels on your nipples and in the folds of your pussy lips, then pouring little streams of the hot syrup over the cold spots, taking care not to place too much very hot syrup on tender places with no pre-chill from the cold. The game soon becomes one of finding little ways to experiment with you, like finding out how long it takes for a cold morsel to melt in your pussy, or decorating your face with hot and cold, or determining how much hot syrup you can take on your nipples lips without screaming, but soon, as they all work over you at once, it becomes hard to find a place where there is even any bare skin at all, and the game turns to one of finding and hiding the white spots. With so many places being touched at once and so many sensations for you to consider, you just resign yourself to your situation and focus on how much this must be pleasing me and what it will feel like to be eaten by 20 handsome men, two women and your Master at once.

Finally, we agree that you are fully covered with the chocolate and stand back to admire our work. You suddenly remind us all of the "brown sugar" jokes we used to hear about sex with black women and start to laugh uncontrollably for several minutes, but finally and just as quickly we realize... IT'S TIME TO EAT YOU!!

"Yes! Let's eat her!" everyone shouts. And for two hours or more we lick and eat and nibble every little part of your body until the chocolate is completely gone. I, of course, spend the entire time licking your pussy.

Later, when the men have all gone, the women bathe you and bring you to my bedroom where I fuck you over and over and over until you are completely worn out and my Valentine's Day erection is finally gone.