The Valentine's Day Mascara Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn over, Ginny," she said, "and get on your knees."

Ginny once again followed Angie's instructions, waiting for her next move. She didn't have long to wait before she felt Angie's tongue attacking her pussy again, but this time it was accompanied by hands fondling and caressing her butt cheeks. Angie's tongue was now licking the length of Ginny's pussy, occasionally dipping into her honey pot and generally driving her wild with lust. With each stroke of her tongue, Angie was getting closer and closer to Ginny's butt hole until she ever so lightly licked over it.

At this, Ginny's arms gave way and she fell forward onto the bed which had the effect of raising her shapely rear further into the air. Angie, sensing her opportunity, began now to focus entirely on the inviting little hole now staring her in the face. Her tongue started to lick firmly around the sides of Ginny's glistening butt hole, causing Ginny to moan out loud. Ginny reached under herself and began to play with her pussy while Angie's tongue continued to tease and excite her. Angie was now pulling Ginny's cheeks apart to allow herself more access; she inserted the tip of her tongue into Ginny's hole, probing and licking as deep as she could. Ginny was now reaching a frenzy as she pumped her fingers into her pussy and used her thumb to stimulate her clit. Sensing the height of Ginny's arousal, Angie withdrew her tongue and proceeded to insert her index finger into Ginny's butt, slowly pushing it further and further into the tiny hole until she was up to her second knuckle.

"God," said Angie, "I love to eat arse; it makes me feel so horny and dirty."

All she got from Ginny was a muffled sound as she buried her face into the bed cover to stifle her orgasmic scream.

Ginny slowly pulled her finger out of Ginny's arse and licked it. She then lay on the bed next to Ginny, stroking her back while Ginny recovered.

"That was amazing," said Ginny, "no-one has ever done that before. I didn't know how good that could feel!"

"Glad you enjoyed it," responded Angie, "I took a chance as it's not everybody's thing. I can't get enough of it myself; I'm definitely an arse girl and yours is so gorgeous, I just couldn't resist."

"Can I try on you?" asked Ginny.

"Shit yeah, well probably best not to think about shit, but please do! I don't get many people who are prepared to give payback but I'm definitely a taker as well as a giver."

Angie proceeded to get on all fours on the bed while Ginny made her way down to Angie's cute backside. She began tentatively, just stroking the arse cheeks and looking at her target. She slowly manoeuvred her fingers closer and closer to Angie's crack.

"God, the way you're doing that is so sexy," exclaimed Angie, "if I didn't know better I'd say you were trying to tease me."

"Your bum is so gorgeous," said Ginny, "I don't understand why more people don't want to enjoy tasting it."

Ginny lowered her mouth towards Angie's rear and placed her lips on her butt cheeks either side of Angie's anus and breathed heavily. Angie sighed, "You are such a tease, my little Bambi, please put your tongue to good use and take me to the heavens."

Ginny slowly lowered her mouth further and gradually poked her tongue out so that it made very light contact with Angie's brown cherry. Angie flinched and pushed her butt back onto Ginny's unexpecting tongue causing her tongue to be firmly pressed against the little hole that was yearning to be pierced. Ginny pressed her tongue firmly against the little hole and licked firmly, enjoying the reaction that Angie was showing; she grasped Angie's butt cheeks and pulled them apart to give her better access to her target. Now using firm strokes, she licked like fury at the offering before her.

"Stick your tongue in, please!" implored Angie.

"Well, I've come this far," thought Ginny to herself, as she used her fingers to pull Angie's inner cheeks apart, creating a lovely tiny hole into which she slowly inserted the tip of her tongue.

"This is so sexy," she thought to herself. She was now working her tongue slowly in and out of Angie's little butt hole, making it wetter with every lick,

Angie gave a moan of sheer pleasure and then said, "Now use your fingers, I don't care how many, in fact the more the better. Screw my arse with your fingers!"

Ginny sucked on her index finger and then pushed it at the entrance to Angie's anus; Angie reached behind herself and used her hand to pull on her left cheek to ease Ginny's passage. With Ginny pulling at the other cheek, the little opening appeared again and Ginny was able to insert her finger; initially only up to the first knuckle but then she began to slowly move it in and out of Angie's butt working it further and further in until it was fully immersed inside Angie's arse.

"That feels so fucking good," exclaimed Angie, "can you get another one in there now, I can take it don't worry."

Ginny withdrew the first finger and placed three fingers in her mouth, wetting them feverishly as lust was taking over her actions. She noticed the slightly tangy taste of her index finger which made her realise she hadn't given a second thought to sucking her finger after it had been so far in Angie's rear.

"Oh well," she thought, "I've done it now and it tasted alright."

She then placed initially two of her fingers against Angie's back door but as soon as Angie had started to pull at her bum cheek again she added the third and inserted all three at the same time.

"Oh, my fucking God," exclaimed Angie, "that's amazing. I wasn't expecting that -- push them further in; my arse wants to eat your hand."

Ginny did as requested, working her fingers in and out of Angie's arse until all three were fully buried inside Angie. By this time Angie had started working on her clit and her breathing was becoming ragged.

"Yes, yes, yes," she said, "I'm almost there!"

Ginny reached around and grabbed Angie's right breast in her free hand, pinching the nipple between her thumb and fore-finger.

"Aaah," exclaimed Angie, "yes, pinch it harder."

Angie increased the tempo of her fingers rubbing her clit as Ginny pinched harder and harder on her nipple. Her breath was laboured now as she was struggling to control herself and with one final movement she jammed three fingers into her pussy, releasing a gush of juices before collapsing on to the bed.

Ginny extracted her fingers out of Angie's butt; they were wet and sticky.

"Let me taste myself," said Angie.

Ginny placed her fingers against Angie's lips and she opened her mouth and sucked on them, enjoying the taste of her own rear.

After Angie had finished sucking her fingers, Ginny lay her head on Angie's back and let her left hand wander down to her arse, lightly stroking it and giving it an occasional squeeze. They drifted off to sleep like that, both exhausted from their night's activities.

Angie awoke a couple of hours later, feeling cold; she opened her eyes and realised that the bedroom light was still on. Easing herself from underneath Ginny, she pulled the sheet from under Ginny and then covered her with it before turning the light off. She then returned to the bed and got under the sheet next to Ginny. Ginny had rolled onto her back and Angie lowered her mouth to Ginny's right breast and sucked the nipple into her mouth, relishing the softness of the skin as she suckled on the breast. She carried on sucking on Ginny's breasts for a couple of minutes but got no response from Ginny, who seemed dead to the world. Having failed to wake Ginny for another round of love making, Angie stopped her efforts and put her arm around her, snuggling up and closing her eyes to go to sleep.

Ginny was awoken in the morning by movement under the covers; slowly opening her eyes and recalling the previous night's events, she felt a tongue licking between her arse cheeks. She smiled and reached behind her pulling her cheeks further apart to encourage Angie to continue. She was soon moaning again as Angie's efforts to make Ginny come again increased. Her moans grew louder and louder and she closed her eyes to focus on the feelings welling up in her body; she groaned again and then heard her bedroom door open.

"You feeling unwell?" asked Betty, "Do you want me to get you som.." Betty broke off mid-sentence as Angie's head emerged from underneath the sheet. "Oh," she said, leaving the room in a bit of a hurry.

"Busted," said Ginny giggling and giving Angie a playful smack.

Having recovered her composure outside the bedroom door, Betty knocked and entered when she heard Ginny say "Come in."

"I'll be downstairs in the kitchen," she said, "send me a text when you want some breakfast; I'll put the grill on."

The girls had a quick kiss and cuddle before Ginny said, "Come on, let's go downstairs, I'm famished."

When they entered the kitchen, Betty turned and asked, "Bacon or sausage sandwich."

They both opted for a bacon sandwich and sat at the table waiting for Betty to dish up. Once she had done so she sat opposite, glancing her eyes over Angie.

"So, where's Jack?" enquired Ginny in the hope of steering the conversation away from the obvious topic.

"He's gone to the pool. Said he wanted to get a few lengths in before his shift started," responded Betty.

"I bet I know who he's getting those lengths in," thought Ginny, *it'll be that new trainee lifeguard, she looks just his type."

"So, this explains why there haven't been any boys sniffing around for a while," exclaimed Betty.

"Mummmm," said Ginny, with a hint of annoyance in her tone.

Angie averted her eyes, sensing the start of a family dispute. She was, however, pleasantly surprised when Betty got up from the table and walked to the door.

"I'll be upstairs sorting a wash-load out if you need me," she said as she left the room.

Betty was gathering up Ginny's clothes which were strewn on the bedroom floor before realising that she had also picked up some of Angie's as well. She sorted these out into a separate pile and folded them neatly on the bed. The silk black panties caught her eye and she picked them up and checked that the door was shut before holding them up to her nose and sniffing. She enjoyed the slightly musty smell that hit her nostrils and took another deep intake of this special aroma before placing the knickers tidily back on top of the pile.

She passed the girls on the stairs as she was on her way down, undressing Angie, who was wearing one of Ginny's short dressing gowns, with her eyes and trying to imagine what her pussy looked like.

When the girls were back in Ginny's bedroom, Angie started to put her previous night's clothes on.

"You can borrow something of mine if you like," offered Ginny.

"Thanks, but no thanks," said Angie, "if I go home in different clothes Liam might start to get suspicious."

Once she was dressed, they both went downstairs, and Ginny opened the door for Angie.

Just before she exited, Angie turned and kissed Ginny on the lips, "Last night was fun," she said, "I hope we can do it again sometime soon."

"Just let me know when you can get another pass," said Ginny, "I've got some unfinished business with you."

Angie smiled, turned, walked to her car and drove off.

12