The Valentine's Day Mascara Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam laughed at Ginny's remark as she watched Jack leave the room. "Cute buns," she thought to herself as his muscular frame disappeared from view.

When Jack returned to the bedroom the girls were lying on their sides in a classic 69 position. Jack sat on the stool vacated by Sam, from where he had the perfect view of Sam's tongue working on Ginny's pussy.

Jack took a couple of swigs from his beer bottle. "This is better than any porn I've ever watched," he thought; wondering to himself if it was the fact that it was live in front of him or that it involved his very own step-daughter, who he had lusted after from first sight.

His phone signalled an in-coming message and when he opened it up there was a picture of Betty in some lingerie he had never seen before with the message "Want to come and Christen this?" He responded that he was unable to make it but would love to do so when he returned home that night to which Betty responded, "Can't wait that long. Will see if Jeff, next door, is available - you know how much I love his 9 inches!"

Jack smiled to himself; sure, she liked Jeff's length, but he didn't have the thickness that Jack had and Betty had also confirmed that despite being ten years Jack's junior, he didn't have anywhere near Jack's stamina. "Enjoy," he texted back.

The action was heating up in front of him as he returned his attention to the bed; the girls' efforts to get each other off increased and the moans escaping their mouths were getting louder with every passing minute. His cock was springing back into life as his eyes focused on every bit of the scene they could gather. Within a couple of minutes both girls had climaxed, and they lay for a short while catching their breath on the bed before Ginny sat up and looked across at Jack.

"Hope you've given your meat a good wash," she said enquiringly.

Jack nodded in the affirmative and Ginny beckoned him over. As he reached the side of the bed, Ginny reached out and stroked his cock with her hand, causing the semi-erect member to fully stiffen. Ginny looked up into Jack's eyes and smiled before taking his twitching cock slowly into her mouth, coating the sides with her saliva and using her tongue to coax pre-cum from the opening.

Sam was also sitting on the side of the bed now, watching Ginny go to work on the cock that had not long ago been in Ginny's arse. She stroked her clit as she watched Ginny working her mouth further down Jack's length until the whole thing was covered. Jack groaned and stroked his hands through Ginny's blonde hair, enjoying the sensation of his meat buried up to the balls in his step-daughter's mouth. Ginny withdrew her mouth and began to stroke Jack again as Sam leaned over to her.

"I want to taste it," she said.

Ginny looked surprised but nodded and with her hand, proffered Jack's cock to Sam's awaiting mouth. Sam approached the cock tentatively; she had done this before but not for several years and had never expected to be doing it again. She licked lightly on the swollen knob and savoured the taste of the pre-cum on offer. She opened her lips and took just the knob into her mouth, sucking as if on a lollipop, reminding herself of what it felt like to have a cock in her mouth. With her left hand she took hold of Jack's shaft and stroked it lightly back and forth, encouraging more pre-cum to drip onto her awaiting tongue. When she had a pool of it on her tongue she withdrew her mouth from Jack's cock and kissed Ginny, feeding the pre-cum to her. Ginny gladly accepted the gift and swallowed all that Sam fed her.

When she had finished transferring Jack's liquid into Ginny's mouth, she whispered in Ginny's ear so that Jack couldn't hear. Ginny nodded, and Sam lay down on the bed.

"Jack," said Ginny, "Sam wants to feel you inside her; not screw her, she wants it gentle as if you were taking her virginity. Remember, it's been a while for her. Oh, and," she continued whilst reaching into her handbag, "you'd better slip this on," handing Jack a condom, "she definitely won't be on the pill."

Jack looked shocked; the girl he was not allowed to touch now wanted his cock inside her! He took the condom out of its packaging, whispered "Thank you God," and slipped the johnny over his erect penis.

Jack knelt on the bed between Sam's inviting thighs, "Would you like some tongue first to get you ready?" he enquired.

Sam looked him in the eyes, "Just get on with it, before I change my mind," she said.

Ginny had positioned herself on the edge of the bed from where she could get a good view and also stroke Sam's breasts. She got up, picked up Sam's phone and started videoing the action.

Jack looked at the pussy waiting for his cock to penetrate it and grinned; he leaned forward and placed the tip of his cock against Sam's vulva. Sam flinched and then said, "Sorry, I'm okay."

He spat on his hand and wiped the tip of his cock with it and then stroked his cock up and down the length of her vaginal lips, moistening her entrance and enhancing her excitement. She was noticeably reacting to his fore-play, arching her back and stretching her pussy towards his teasing cock. Jack eased the tip of his penis into the welcoming hole, making Sam gasp.

"This is thicker than any cock I remember," she said.

Jack slowly continued to ease his cock into Sam, whose pussy was struggling to stretch to accommodate him. When he had about four inches in, he paused to allow her to get used to it and then slowly, ever so slowly, he started to rock his hips, pushing in and pulling back and working a bit more of his cock into her with each thrust.

Sam was groaning; Ginny was unsure whether it was from pleasure or pain but as Sam was showing no signs of wanting it to stop Ginny merely caressed Sam's breasts with her free hand while watching the action keenly on the screen of Sam's phone.

Not sure whether any rules still existed, Jack bent down and lightly sucked on Sam's right nipple; Sam groaned which Jack took as a good sign and sucked harder, feeling the nipple grow and harden in his mouth.

"That's it you bastard, suck on my titty," said Sam, grabbing the back of Jack's neck and pulling it more firmly against her breast. "Now fuck me hard!"

Ginny decided to give them more room and got up off the bed. Still filming, she circled the bed trying to get the best angle for the footage she was taking. "I could get used to this," she thought, "filming porn and getting involved in the action from time to time."

At Sam's request Jack had increased his tempo and his cock was almost a blur on the screen in front of Ginny. She tried zooming in but realised you couldn't really see what was happening, so she panned out a bit so that it was clear that a thick cock was hammering into a tight pussy.

Sam was now gritting her teeth, she had her hands on Jack's back and raked her nails down leaving a trail of red marks where she had scratched him. Jack flinched from the pain but decided it was a sign that Sam was enjoying his cock pounding inside her and increased his pace to top speed; his muscular buttocks were thrusting for all they were worth. Sam's eyes glazed over as she came, releasing a flood of liquid out of her pussy around Jack's throbbing penis. Realising that Sam had orgasmed, Jack stopped holding back and with three final thrusts shot his load before extracting his cock from Sam's dripping pussy.

Ginny quickly stopped filming, put the phone down and went over to where Jack now sat. Kneeling between his legs, she removed the condom from his cock and placed her mouth over his knob, licking and sucking the remnants of his cum. Jack lay back, enjoying the feel of Ginny's mouth over his tired cock and idly running his fingers through her hair.

"Not bad, for a guy," said Sam, "not enough to turn me but it certainly made a nice change from my dildos," as she gently stroked her fingers between her legs, enjoying the feeling of her juices making her labia and clit sticky.

Ginny had finished cleaning Jack's cock and moved up the bed so that she was lying by Sam's side; they kissed and put their arms around each other, their hands cupping the other's buttocks as their tongues explored each other's mouths.

Realising that his present was probably over, Jack left for the bathroom. "Okay if I take a quick shower?" he asked.

"Sure," said Sam, before returning her lips to Ginny's hungry mouth.

Once Jack had left the room, Sam shuffled down the bed and put one of her legs between Ginny's, placing her other leg underneath Ginny's right leg. She then moved her pussy towards Ginny until the two girls' pussies were touching. Ginny was resting on her elbows, just watching what Sam was doing and felt what seemed like an electric shock as Sam's pussy came into contact with hers.

"Wow," said Ginny, "that's amazing."

"You aint felt nothing yet!" exclaimed Sam, as she began to grind her pussy against Ginny's.

As Sam's clit came into contact with Ginny's, Ginny let out a high-pitched squeal; "That is almost too good to be true," she panted. Ginny was now getting into the swing of things and had started moving her pussy in time with Sam and both girls' juices were flowing freely, their combined movements spreading the juices all over each other's pussies as well as the tops of their thighs. Sam was gazing into Ginny's eyes as she was squeezing and pulling on her own breasts, thinking back to their first chance meeting and how the novice Ginny had eaten Sam's pussy for the first time.

Ginny sat up more and reached down to put two fingers into Sam's pussy, stroking them in and out before removing them and placing them in her mouth. "I just love how you taste," she said, before returning her fingers to Sam's honeypot.

"Ditto," said Sam, "bring your pussy down here so that I can drink your juices."

Ginny needed no second invitation and in a flash the girls were 69ing once more, feverishly working their tongues on each other's pussies and clits as if in a race to try to get the other to come first. Sam, with her years of experience, placed a finger either side of Ginny's clit and pulled the skin that formed the hood away exposing the clit even more; she then intensified the pressure and speed of her tongue, sending Ginny into an orgasmic orbit from which she struggled to recover.

When Jack returned to the bedroom the girls were cuddled up in bed. "Thanks for a fantastic night," said Jack, as he wandered over to kiss Ginny goodbye, "and thank you for my amazing present."

Jack got dressed, finished his beer and left the girls to enjoy the rest of the evening, wondering what was awaiting him back home.

12