The Vampire Alastair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kailab
kailab
60 Followers

His eyes remained shut as he gave a low throaty whine "Y..yyess" I kissed his lips gently a stark contrast to what I did to other parts of his body "Say it again" "YES" he cried "YES!!" "Again" I screamed as I furiously pounded into him every facet of my being focused solely upon reaching that peak. "YES, yes, yes" he chanted the sweat from my forehead mixed with his that flowed down his back. I groaned low and long every time I was fully sheathed within him. My brow wrinkled with concentration and with the exertion to achieve the pleasure that continued to evade us.

Until I felt it the fire that pooled at the base of my spine only to settle in the pit of my stomach. Oh God yes! I crushed my mouth to his as I buried myself in him and unleashed my sperm.

My vision darkened and I felt as though I was being physically separated from my body, so great was the pleasure that I was experiencing. When I tore my mouth away I tasted blood, and the scream that reached my ears and filled the night air was like a symphony as the boy/ man in my arms released his own essence.

He shuddered and groaned as his orgasm ripped through him in his head he chanted "Too much." "Dear God its too much" I held him and stroked his back as he continued to shake and as his panting gave way to tears. His legs buckled straining to hold his weight, I circled my arms around his hips to hold him up, and upon doing so my hand skimmed against the flesh between his legs.

"AHH" he wailed "Please.. Please no more" he begged me his voice harsh from screaming. "No more" he whispered as I ran my face against the back of his neck. 'Shh' I soothed him with wet kisses against his temples and neck. "Shh, ill give you time to recover before I take you again". He whimpered as I kissed away the tears that fell from his eyes. "I promise you more pleasure than you could ever imagine"

As my sex slowly deflated and slipped from inside him I covered him in my cloak and lifted him into my arms to carry him to my home when again he spoke "My master he-" I cut him off before he could continue "You have no more cause to worry about him"

Now before you assume that I did something nice, I took him to my home for purely selfish reasons. Yes I did allow him to rest before I took him again, yes I did bathe him and feed him, but it was merely for practicalities sake. I wasn't nearly finished with him and I didn't want our time to be further limited by him passing out. No, no, no I wanted him coherent, lucid away of everything that was happening to him and that couldn't very well happen if he was unconscious.

Well what about the master you ask? You really do what to hope for the best don't you?! Again the master was of no concern to me the boy is what I wanted I planned to return his slave to him right where I found him, outside the tavern. Just so you know I'm giggling I can imagine you all sitting there opened mouthed stuttering- But, But you said the master would be of no further worry to the boy.

Yes, I did say that didn't I. Well I didn't lie, in fact I never lie further solidifying that the relationship we have together ladies and gentlemen is one based upon trust. The master was of no further concern to the boy in fact when I returned him outside the tavern 3 days later there was little if anything that could possibly have been a concern to the lad.

You see dead people have very little to worry about! Well by for now ;-)

kailab
kailab
60 Followers
12