The Vampire Hunter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marco smiled. "Then I believe we shall have to pay the young lady a visit."

----------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

Elena sighed softly with pleasure, idly running her fingers through Marcie's hair as the helpless young woman licked and sucked on her pussy. She found it more than a little ironic that the woman she had saved only a week ago would now become the meal of another vampire. Her.

She and Marco had flown from his mansion to Marcie's house, then rang the doorbell. Marcie had opened the door, saw her and barely got out the words "Elena! Oh my G..." before Elena's mental compulsion took over her mind. Now the poor woman was lying between her legs, licking her pussy while Marco knelt behind her, thrusting his cock in and out of Marcie's hot, wet cunt.

Elena watched her Master and couldn't help but appreciate what a magnificent looking male he was. Long black hair, a well muscled and sculpted body. Not to mention his powerful cock, currently buried in her future prey's pussy. She inwardly smiled at the thought and shrugged. Once, such a thought would've caused her to shudder with revulsion. Now, now it just made her hungry. Her old life was gone and her new undead life was beginning. She would barely remember the past in a few days and would become completely and totally vampire.

Marco looked at her and smiled, seeing the anticipation growing on her face. He knew that she was growing hungrier and had already begun embracing her new vampire life. The hunger did that to everyone. What once would have been unthinkable was now just something more to experience and to enjoy. He considered Elena, lying there and getting her pussy licked by another woman. He'd lay even odds that she'd never done it before and wouldn't have even considered it, and yet here she was, enjoying herself.

Ah, the joys of being a vampire.

He groaned with pleasure, squeezing Marcie's ass as he fucked her harder and faster, feeling his pleasure build. He listened to the sound of Elena's moans as her own climax built and listened to the moans of the young woman on all fours before him. The sounds of sex filled the room as all three neared orgasm.

Elena came first, her body shuddering in ecstacy as her orgasm crashed through her, the pleasure unlike anything she'd ever felt before. She gasped and moaned, her fingers gripping Marcie's head as her compulsion forced the poor girl to lick her pussy clean, even as she moaned from her own orgasm. Marco groaned loudly and buried his cock inside Marcie's tight, wet cunt, pumping her full of his hot cum.

Elena waited until her Master had finished his orgasm and had slid his cock out of the girl, then she made her stand up. Moving to Marco, Elena knelt in front of him and used her mouth and tongue to bathe his cock, enjoying the taste of him. She then stood and walked to Marcie, kissed her on the lips, then wrapped her arms around the helpless woman and buried her fangs in her throat.

The taste as it exploded on her tongue and in her mouth almost sent her into another orgasm. So delicious! So powerful! She felt power roaring through her veins and continued to drink deeply, draining poor Marcie until she was dead. Elena easily lifted the dead woman's body in her arms and looked at Marco. She smiled and licked her lips, the last vestiges of her old self fading away as her vampire self reveled in her new dark power.

Marco smiled and nodded, then used his power to clothe both of them once again. Then they walked out into the night, took flight and disappeared into the darkness.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed this little story. I appreciate any feedback you may have as always. For those of you who have read my series on The Femme Fatales, I will soon be starting a new series featuring them. Until next time.

12