The Vampire Rubbed My Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
The vampire learns a little more about her mysterious lover.
1.4k words
4.52
10.8k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, this is being written as smut-on-demand, in little 1,500 word snippets. Feel free to leave suggestions/feedback (positive and negative) below.

* * * * * * * *

I awoke to the most delicious scent in the world, my cum and cunny. I lifted myself off my beauty, stretched, and decided I needed a bath. The lovely vampire distracted me.

She was out, anatomically dead. Was it rape if I knew she wanted to dream of me, and by touching her, I would fulfill her desires? I put my hand on her thigh.

"Oh Giles."

"My sweet thing. Can I play with your pussy while you sleep?"

"Yes..." she hissed.

I wet two fingers in my mouth and stuffed them in her pussy. "Say, 'Fuck me with your hand Giles.'"

"Giles..."

Close enough. Turning my hand, I curled my fingers against her g-spot. Her muscles spasmed. Adding my mouth to her clit, my finger to her anus, and she came on my hand.

"What's your name, pretty one?"

"Camille."

This is too easy.

Showers were something I hadn't gotten used to, and for that matter, I needed all my strength to go shopping. Camille had one of those gorgeous claw tubs vampires always had and I sank my weary body into it. First I enjoyed the cool porcelain, then the hot water. You wouldn't know I bathed regularly by the greasy ring I left.

I took Camille's car to the store and bought myself a lot of steak, a case of beer, and some other food. Next was a stop to my favorite store for some of my favorite things. On the way back I picked up a large bouquet of camellias.

By the time I had a steak frying, I was a little light headed. Once I'd washed the meat down with a cold beer I felt better. Rummaging through the cupboards I found a dusty vase, probably worth a small fortune, and wiped it gently with a damp paper towel, because heaven forbid you break one of their little treasures. Hopefully it wasn't something she kept out of spite, the last gewgaw from a lover before she ate his unfaithful heart.

I set it where she's see it, and tidied up the room. Vampires were selective cleaners, sweeping the floors, folding clothes and putting them away, but generally refusing to dust or shoo the spiders back into the wall. I swept the bedroom, scoured the bathtub, washed my new toys, then curled up by Camille's side to wait for her to rise.

"Giles?"

"Beside you. Are you stiff? Shall I chafe your hands?"

She laughed. "Yes. They're stiff. How do you know so much about vampires?"

"Well, Camille, I'm a bit older than I look." I took her hand and gently rubbed her knuckles before manipulating them.

"How did you know my name? And where did those flowers come from?"

"You told me in your sleep, and I bought them for you. Do you like them?"

"They're lovely. You didn't really answer my question."

"But I did." I stuck her two fingers in my mouth until she wiggled them out. "I told you, I'm very very old."

"But not a vampire?" Her body quickened with the darkness, and once again life flowed in her marble veins.

I settled myself between her legs, stroking her thighs. "No, a creature known for its lust rather than blood lust."

"A satyr?" she asked, sitting up to look at me with surprise.

"Mm...hm..." I told her pussy.

"I do feel different, like I could run through the forest and rut in the dirt."

"The gift of my blood." I tongued her clit and brought her off quickly. "The gift of my mouth, my body." I thrust my fingers into her body and licked her asshole.

"What are you doing Giles?"

"I'm letting you please me, in exchange for your meal tonight."

She moaned as I worked the tip of my tongue into her ass.

"I've never—"

"Hush, please me and I will teach you many things," I said.

Camille relaxed and let me work my tongue into her asshole. I loved the feel of that thin membrane of flesh moving between my hand and tongue. I stroked her to another juddering climax.

Before she could squirm away my tongue was in her mouth.

"That's disgusting."

"How many centuries since you shat? There's only a toilet in your bathroom because you're too lazy to strip this house of it's mortal amenities. With a name like Camille, I would say you're a hundred and fifty years old."

"How did you guess?"

I laughed. "Because everyone named their daughters Camille after they read La Dame aux Camélias."

"I'm not hungry yet," she said, batting her eyes at me.

"And I'm not finished."

Last night I had shown restraint with the girl. Tonight, I set her upon my cock and told her to ride me like a billy goat. She giggled. Nothing brought out the young girl in a vampire like meeting someone older. She rode me, her glorious tits bouncing, and I came.

"I'm getting peckish," she said.

"And I'm nowhere near through with you."

I put her on her hands and knees. When I opened her drawer, she was surprised to see something new, something long and black with a red round head. I plugged it into the wall, dribbled some lube on it, and scooted underneath her. Even on low, the vibrator gave out a powerful thrum. Camille's head hung from her shoulders as she watched me.

First I teased her labia and her legs twitched. I worked the throbbing head into the folds beside her clit, above and below her clit, over her wet entrance, until she writhed on the dancing head. I ground the vibrator into her bud, and sweet ambrosia poured from her honeyed lips into my mouth. Again and again she came, and I drank from her until her cold skin was covered with sweat.

She fell forward onto the bed, her limbs shaking. "You feed from sex."

"Yes," I said, kissing her damp brow. Fetching a warm wash cloth from the bathroom, I rubbed her and snuggled her body until her stiffness eased.

"Is that why you leave, because two people can't live off one another?"

"Yes, for a month or two we can live off one another, but after that, we would grow weak."

"I'm very hungry."

"Then drink, my love."

She wiped her cum from my chest before she drank from me. Again I was woken by a predawn thirst that I slaked in the sink.

"Watching you drink like that, I don't know how I missed what you were."

I wiped my mouth on my wrist and put no effort into passing off as human. I sank into my haunches, my legs shifting, and two tightly curled horns sprouted from my brow. Camille laughed as I jumped on the bed.

"Today, I want you to take me as I sleep, like this, half goat, half man."

I bleated and chewed her hair. She drifted into her coma giggling. I was soon behind her, skipping off to the land of Hypnos.

My growling stomach roused me. I ate, I bathed, and I was horny again. I played with Camille's limbs for a minute, posing her on the bed so her pert breasts pointed to the ceiling, or her clit peeked from between her lips, a shy little pearl.

I couldn't resist tasting her, getting her off with my tongue. My immortal flower flushed pink at the attention. She twitched a little as she came. The right herbs, and she could be a day walker as well.

I rubbed my legs against hers. "Feel that Camille? That is the coarse hair of you satyr, getting ready to mount you."

She moaned.

With a tit in one hand, I slammed into her, my dick bending when it reached her cervix. I got her knees up by her chest, and her wet channel gripped me each time I withdrew. Before I came, I pulled my dick out and painted her.

I licked one ear and whispered, "Now, I'm leaving you like this, covered in my cum, while I go run some errands."

She hissed in her sleep.

"When I get back, I'm going to bathe you with my tongue."

Camille's lips twitched upward.

I threw out the wilted flowers. Bloody camellias. I'd have to get a standing order for them.