The Vampire Rubbed My Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
Giles gets frisky.
1.6k words
4.21
8.6k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, trying to do a smut-on-demand thing here. I got no requests last time I posted, so I amused myself. I'm going to say it gets a little non-consentish (Camille doesn't get raped or anything), and there may be a physical altercation. Apparently this is what happens when I'm left unattended. Any requests/criticisms/thoughts are appreciated.

*************************

I had a decision to make—either I went hunting in the woods for herbs for my Camille, or I fetched her flowers. I sat in the car, drumming my fingers on the steering wheel. "I'll deal with that tomorrow, today I'm going home for a few things."

Home was a hotel room, and in this case, all I owned fit in a small suitcase. Of course, compared to what I owned back in the day, in Greece, it was a mountain of worldly goods. All my precious things were hid in the lining, and the rest were clothes, a spare set of sneakers, and a few books.

Visiting a little cafe, I got on one of their computers, did a bit of research, and found a florist I liked. With a stack of cash, I set up an order for a fresh bouquet of camellias to be delivered to the vampire's house for the next two months.

The sun was getting low then. I made it home about a half hour before my lover would start to stir. The thought of binding her to the bed was tempting, but she didn't need to know that I had cord that strong. She might start to wonder what other treasures I owned. It was the one thing that made me nervous about vampires, their tendency to take what they wanted.

I settled between her legs and lapped at the plumes of jizz on her breasts and belly. Her hand caressing my head let me know she was awake.

"I dreamed you left my lying here, covered in your seed," she said.

"That wasn't a dream love. I'm cleaning it up right now."

"Wicked creature," she moaned before her hand fell limp.

"I will show you wicked." I knelt over her face, presenting my hard cock to her lips.

Camille opened her mouth and I thrust myself deep into her throat. Her mouth was cool and wet. Shivers ran up my spine as she clenched my ass. I moved her finger to rub my asshole. She made some muffled protest that vibrated my prick in a lovely manner. Her hand gripped firmly in mine, I put our fingers in my mouth before forcing them into my ass while she tried to talk with my dick in her mouth.

"Tell me it's wrong Camille, tell me how dirty it is," I growled, pumping her hand in and out of my ass.

She squawked and her finger squirmed against my prostate.

"Just like that, oh I'm going to come in that pretty mouth." She tried to sit up, but instead pressed her nose to my groin, my dick hitting the back of her throat. With a grunt, I exploded in her mouth.

She pushed me off her and slapped me. "How dare you! I'm not your fuck toy." My cum dribbled down her chin and she spoke, and with a look of disgust she ran to the bathroom.

I rubbed my jaw. Already I could feel the bruise forming. "What are you all mad about?"

She moved in a flash to stand over me, her foot on my throat. "I am angry that you shoved my finger up your ass. I may not shit, but you do." She stuck her finger in my face with its dirty nail.

"How do you know it's not dirt from your garden?" I asked. She pressed down, constricting my breathing.

"I keep my nails immaculate. It's your shit."

"Shall I nibble it clean for you mistress?" I asked, my voice rough. She glared at me while I idly caressed her calf.

"I want you out," she said, jumping onto the floor. The sound of furious scrubbing came from the bathroom.

My heart thudded in my chest as I waited for her to finish with her abulations. She stomped up behind me and I waited.

"Leave," Camille hissed.

"Don't you want my secrets?"

She punched me hard enough to knock me off the bed. I hit the floor and my dick stood up. With a sharp kick, she broke a rib. "Not enough to put up with you." She was loading up another one when I grabbed her, pulling her down on top of me.

Blood flowed into my mouth as she broke my nose with her elbow. I grabbed her arms, forcing them down by her side. She shivered in fear as she felt my strength. I kissed her. She pushed her tongue through my lips with a growl, lapping at the blood. I released her and her hands went to my throat, squeezing me. Her weight on top of me was heavenly and I moaned as she shifted over my hard prick. Each wet lap to my wound brought my hips up.

"You get off on this don't you."

"Ah­-huh," I said. I reset my nose and the bones started to knit, a tingling pain.

"You could have just asked me to kick your ass," she said. I winced as she bit me. Soon, the numb pleasure of her venom blurred my mind.

"It's better if you're mad." I stroked her hair as she fed and her body relaxed into me.

Before I passed out, she pulled away. "Does this mean you're going to be randomly pissing me off?"

"You can beat me as hard as you want." I gave her a big bloody smile.

"And you'll show me what to do to stay awake during the day?"

I nodded.

"Fine, but we start tonight."

"I was going to go to the woods tomorrow and bring back plants for your garden." Reaching down, I moved her hips back and forth.

"We can go now," she said, grinding against me harder.

"You would be caught in the daylight, unless we stayed in one of my little hovels, and you would not like it." I lifted her and set her down on my cock.

"I've stayed in hovels," she said. Her tits bounced as she rode my dick.

"It's a hole in the ground Camille. You would not want to lie in it, even for a day." By the stubborn set of her mouth, I knew she wouldn't listen.

With a wicked grin, she reached behind her to fondle my balls. She kept talking, but I don't know what she said, her hot velvet pussy swallowed my brain like it swallowed my cock. Rubbing her bud, her words turned into moans and her twat danced. It spasmed and she flopped onto me, her hips still rocking, milking my prick.

I burst inside her, gripping her to me.

"We should go soon," she said.

"Why are vampires always so mulish?"

She slapped me, only this time it was playful. "Because we're old. How is it that you're not stubborn?"

"Because I'm older than you. I've learned to bend. Are you sure you wouldn't rather have a hot soak? I'll draw a bath for you."

She shook her head, and that was that. An hour later she was asking me how much further it was.

"Camille, for fuck's sake, you begged to come here. Don't make me say, 'I told you so,' because I will, until you beat me black and blue."

She punched my arm, but that was the end of her whining. I pulled off onto an abandoned side road. After that it was half hour hike to my little hide out. I pushed back a boulder to let the cave air out.

"In there...we're going to stay in here?"

"No, you will stay in there during the day. This is where I hide out when, well..."

She nodded. She knew what I meant. Living as long as we did, there were times when you had to disappear for a few months, a year.

"So, what're we looking for?"

"Plants for tea," I said. "Even the vampire who showed this to me wasn't entirely sure how it worked." I knelt down on the forest floor and started nibbling at things.

"So, you're not even sure what you're doing?"

"It's a trial and error kind of thing." I put the possible candidates in my left pocket, and the duds in my right. After a thorough sampling of our current area, I moved under a cluster of pine trees to see what grew there. I ignored the tempting clumps of mushrooms—that was for another night. Camille padded behind me.

"How did the vampire who showed you this figure it out?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. She didn't really understand how it worked herself."

"Could another vampire have showed her?" She squatted beside me and crushed a little white flower, bringing it to her nose. Leaning over, I sniffed her fingers.

"I guess. I don't know if I have that one, pick that plant for me," I said.

"This is kind of fun, certainly different than what I normally do."

We spent the next hours of darkness crawling around the forest floor. When dawn neared, she sulked about having to hide in the cave, much as I knew she would. We made her a nest of blankets, but it was still a damp cave that hadn't been used in years. While she slept, I napped in the sun then caught a squirrel for lunch. Washing the blood off in a cold creek, I felt like a proper satyr, a rare thing these days.