The Vampire Rufus Brown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Vampire Rufus Brown, born as a mortal on February 5, 1897, sired as a Vampire by Hafiza Elmi in 1929 and finally dead for good on February 27, 2018, was many things in his 121 years. Indeed, Rufus was an incorrigible womanizer, a wanderer, and a bon vivant who liked the finer things in life. He also had a deep hatred of bigots, especially those who mistreated others for being different from them. When Rufus met Karl O'Malley and forged an alliance with him, it was a moment which changed Rufus life.

The Vampire known as Rufus Brown began to see mankind as more than cattle, and restricted his feeding to evil doers, and later, in modern times, he only fed from what he obtained from blood banks. It was the only reason why his friend Karl O'Malley persuaded the Crimson Order to spare him. While unusual, O'Malley's request was honored because he was able to prove that Rufus Brown was different from the rest of his remorseless, bloodthirsty species.

As his final act, Rufus Brown avenged his friend and noted Crimson Order member Karl O'Malley and stopped the Vampire Hafiza Elmi's scheme to dethrone humanity as the dominant species on earth. This was confirmed by the Crimson Order's Archives thanks to security camera footage obtained from Rufus Brown last known domicile in the City of Durban, South Africa. It is unknown if Vampires have souls, like humans supposedly do, or if the Undead even believe in an afterlife. Nevertheless, if such a place exists, may the souls of Rufus Brown and Karl O'Malley rest in peace.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Battered Lamp Ch. 01 A young man awakens a sexy genie who changes his life!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Creators Ch. 01 The gods have returned, and they are all horny teenagers.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Dead and Horny Ch. 01 HFHM Spin-off starring Dana, Lily and the mimic Tick Tock.in NonHuman
Mothership Wilderness Pt. 01 Fertility injection goes wrong on a deep space colony ship.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Last of Her Kind Ch. 01 A drifter triggers an arachne's dangerous desire to mate.in NonHuman
More Stories