The Vampires of Ghana

Story Info
The life and times of Alia, Ghanaian Vampire Queen.
2.9k words
5.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

"The Hunters are here," those words, dreaded by all creatures of the night, poured forth from the mind of Akufo, the burly, dark-skinned sentinel typically posted at the mansion/lair's main entrance. Upon hearing the warning, sent directly into her mind via Telepathy, Alia Owusu woke up with a start, and if her heart still beat, it definitely would have been stammering. This was the most dire news that she'd gotten in quite some time...

After a night spent prowling the streets of metropolitan Accra, Alia had gone back to her lair, after slaking her thirst and leaving a few slain merchants in her wake. As methodically careful as she was ruthless, Alia disposed of the slain merchants by burying them in shallow graves, breaking their necks to ensure that they would not come back. The City of Accra, Capital of Ghana, had been Alia's home for quite some time, and even with its millions of inhabitants, it could only support so many Vampires. There was very little room for more Undead on the planet Earth.

In every ecosystem, the prey must outnumber the predators otherwise there's an imbalance. Alia and her coven were very careful to avoid making new Vampires, only replenishing their ranks once in a great while. The average Vampire needs to kill a live human and feed on their precious blood once a week. That means fifty two kills per year, and that's a conservative estimate. If a place like the City of Accra has a hundred Vampires, they are responsible for fifty two hundred human deaths in just one year.

When the Vampires overstay their welcome in any locale, the mortals inevitably come after them, with guns and knives, baseball bats and pitchforks. Alia Owusu had already lived through many such ordeals and wasn't looking forward to another one. Hence why this Telepathic awakening really pissed her off. Alia quickly got out of bed, and picked up her favorite weapon, an old-fashioned Smith & Wesson revolver. Her only ally in these dangerous times...

"What the hell is going on?" said Alia's second-in-command and lover, Mohammed Kufuor, and the tall, lean and athletic, dark-skinned young Vampire looked at her. Alia gritted her teeth, and motioned for Mohammed to be silent. When Alia met Mohammed, during the turbulent 1960s, she thought the handsome, charismatic aspiring preacher was really something. Smart, good-looking, and good company. That's why Alia turned him into one of the Undead. Now Alia was starting to regret her decision...

"We're under attack," Alia said to Mohammed, amazed at his cluelessness. Apparently, the young Vampire hadn't heard the Sentinel's mind-to-mind warning. The other Vampires in the complex, six in number, swiftly rose up, in various stages of undress, and scrambled about like a bunch of panicked fools, which is exactly what they were. Being Vampires didn't make them any braver than normal people would be when faced with the reality of their inevitable demise...

"The Hunters are here, Mohammed, so grab a weapon and get ready," Alia shot back, and she glared angrily at Mohammed, who stared dumbfounded. Moments later, the sound of gunshots got their attention, and Alia heard Akufo's scream, and it rattled her to her core. Alia's blood-link to Akufo, whom she sired, informed her that the burly Vampire had ceased to exist.

"They'll never take us, my love," Mohammed said, and he grabbed Alia and pulled her close, and pressed his lips against hers. The Undead couple exchanged a chaste kiss, and then Mohammed boldly headed for the exit, accompanied by several of the others. Alia watched them go, and nodded firmly. Instead of joining them, however, Alia headed to the back of the building, to a secret trapdoor leading to an underground exit known only to her. As the battle raged above, Alia did what she'd always done in times of trouble. She cut and ran...

As Alia Owusu slipped away in the darkness, she closed her mind to the Telepathic cries of her brood, as they were slaughtered by the Hunters. Not since Alia was turned into a Vampire in the twenty second year of her life, in 1897, had she ever come so close to the true death. I can always create a new coven someplace else, Alia told herself as she made a quick getaway. The Hunters would definitely pay for slaughtering her comrades, but not today...

"Good evening, I have some precious family heirlooms to ship to Boston, Massachusetts," Alia Owusu said to Clayton Abongo, the manager at the DHL office located in downtown Accra, the very next day. The tall, slender, silver-haired and mahogany-hued cleric smiled at her, and pocketed the two thousand and five hundred Ghanaian Cedi dollars that she handed to him.

"No worries, Miss Owusu, your family chest and other valuables will be handed safely and delivered to the United States," Clayton Abongo replied, and Alia smiled, trying to stop herself from ripping the little creep's throat out. Clayton Abongo was oozing greed and lust out of every pore. Alia couldn't afford to attract attention to herself, though. The Hunters had come to town and slaughtered her entire coven. Seven Vampires slain in one night.

"I'm sure of it, please pick up the chest at this address," Alia said, and she handed a handwritten note to Clayton Abongo, who smiled and nodded most eagerly. Rolling her eyes, Alia walked away from the DHL Office's front desk, aware of Clayton's eyes on her the entire time. Alia knew exactly what mortals like Clayton saw when they looked at her. As six-foot-tall, curvy and chocolate-skinned young black woman with a thick, stylish Afro, and a face that supermodels would envy. Alia looked pretty damn good, and she knew how to dress. Let Clayton and his ilk salivate, they'd never get within sniffing distance of her goodies...

A few days later, Alia Owusu found herself walking through the streets of Boston, Massachusetts. The United States of America's intellectual capital would do just fine for a new base of operations. Alia found herself missing the City of Accra, which had been her home for the one hundred and twenty years of her existence. Put Ghana out of your mind, Alia told herself, as she headed for the Copley Mall, which dominated the Back Bay area. Shipping herself in a large trunk from West Africa to America hadn't been easy, cheap or comfortable, but it had to be done.

"New in town?" came a voice, as Alia stepped out of Talbot's with her new purchases. The Vampire turned around, and found herself looking at a tall, well-dressed man. Clad in a black leather jacket over a shiny white silk shirt which contrasted against his dark brown skin and stylish dark gray silk pants, the stranger looked devilishly handsome, but there was definitely something sinister in his chocolate eyes.

"Hello," Alia replied cautiously, and she wrinkled her nose, for she sensed that the stranger was one of her kind. One of the Undead. And he didn't smell like one of the young ones, either. This one was mature, even though he didn't look a day over thirty. This one reminds me of Hollywood actor Blair Underwood, only with fangs, Alia thought to herself, as a frisson coursed through her suddenly tense body.

"I'm Elias Kodjo, formerly of the Togolese Republic," the handsome stranger said, and he smiled and held out his hand. After a brief hesitation, Alia shook Elias hand, found his handshake strong and firm, and the two of them exchanged a smile. Folks walking by glanced at them, as though these very proper Bostonians were surprised to see a pair of tall, attractive and well-dressed Africans walking about one of Boston's priciest shopping centers.

"What can I do for you, Mr. Kodjo?" Alia asked, and Elias grinned, and licked his lips, an oddly sensuous gesture which registered with a part of her feminine anatomy. I haven't had any sex or made a kill since I left Ghana, Alia thought, suddenly feeling a certain emptiness in her core. Alia licked her fangs, raking her tongue against their sharpness, and a low growl issued from her throat. It did not appear to faze Elias Kodjo in the least.

"Just out for a stroll, and came over here to pay my respects to such a lovely visitor, got a name, gorgeous?" Elias asked, and he winked at her suggestively. In spite of herself, Alia smiled. Elias definitely had style, she'd grant him that. That he was West African was obvious. Alia had spent enough time roaming the nations of Ghana, Togo, Nigeria, and the like, long before they had those names, to recognize their ethnic groups and markings. She would have pegged Elias as a Togolese anywhere...

"I'm Alia Owusu, and if you cross me, handsome, you're going to wish I never set foot in Boston," she replied, smiling pleasantly at Elias, as though they were discussing the weather or Monday Night Football. Elias Kodjo grinned broadly, flashing wicked-looking sharp white fangs. Swiftly he pulled her hand, and then brought it to his lips before kissing it. Alia exhaled sharply, though she no longer breathed. The brother has style, Alia thought, amused and a tad bit annoyed by Elias sheer boldness.

"Alia, my dear, one west African to another, I have nothing against you, and I'd love to show you the pleasures of the city, if you let me," Elias said, earnest, and Alia smiled and looked at him haughtily. Rather than answering, Alia gripped her purchases with her left hand and linked her right arm with Elias's, and the dapper brother smiled and nodded. Just like that, they headed down the escalator and exited the Copley Mall, heading out into the Boston night.

That's how it all began, the romance that changed Alia Owusu's life. With Elias by her side, Alia explored the City of Boston, and the place that had been her refuge became her home. Fearlessly they hunted on the streets at night, drinking the blood of louts, and making love on rooftops, right beneath the stars. Alia had never felt so alive since the first time she rose as one of the Undead, and she owed it all to Elias Kodjo, the handsome Vampire from the Togolese Republic...

"You're a unique woman," Elias said to Alia, as they stood on the roof of a brownstone building located near the Old South Church on Boylston Street. They were within walking distance of the Copley Mall, where they first met. Alia looked at the tall, dark and handsome prince of the night who held her in his arms, and smiled. Earlier that night, they'd fed on a vagrant, and discarded his corpse in Boston Commons, and then gone to see a movie before continuing their nightly stroll through the fair city.

"Make love to me," Alia whispered, and a smiling Elias took her face into his hands, and kissed her. Just like that, they began to make love, something about the forbidden nature of performing sex acts in such a locale driving them absolutely nuts. As it was for all their kind, being in proximity of holy sites such as churches, synagogues, mosques and cemeteries made them feel uneasy. Elias liked to live dangerously, and Alia got swept up in his delicious madness...

"Just relax, babe," Elias replied, and he laid Alia on the roof, and feasted his eyes on her curvy, voluptuous and oh-so sexy body. Alia lay on the frosty rooftop, ignoring the coldness and discomfort. Elias kissed her and caressed her breasts, and then kissed a path to her groin. Spreading her thick thighs wide open, Elias inhaled the scent of Alia's womanhood, and then buried his face in her crotch. Alia smiled and exhaled as Elias began munching on her pussy...

"Get to work, big man," Alia urged Elias, even as he flicked his tongue over her clitoris, teasing her. As Elias worked two fingers into her wet, hairy mound, and then added a third, Alia sighed happily. Moving to Boston was turning out better than she could have anticipated. Elias the thrill-seeker kept Alia oversexed and gorged her in blood practically every night, and she couldn't get enough of his extravagant, thrill-seeking ways...

"Sweetie, you got no idea what you're in for," Elias remarked, and he jabbed two fingers into Alia's pussy, none too gently, and the sexy Vampire gal let out a shocked little gasp. She looked up at Elias, who flashed her a fanged smile dripping with lust and malice. Mercilessly, Elias resumed eating Alia's pussy, working her over until she squealed and begged for mercy. When Alia finally calmed down, somewhat, after climbing down from cloud nine, Elias flashed her his fearless smile. Grinning, Alia pounced on Elias, eager to show the cocky younger Vampire what she was made of...

"Got you by the balls," Alia said to Elias, as she knelt before him and grabbed his manhood. Leaning against a large metallic pole, the remnant of some ancient parabolic antenna, Elias smiled as Alia went to work on him. Stroking his big balls, Alia took his dick into her mouth. Slow and steady does it, Elias thought as Alia began fellating him, going a bit fast for his liking, but he wasn't about to correct. There are many times during which a man might correct a woman. When she's got his dick in her mouth isn't one of them...

"The things I'm doing to do to you," Elias sighed, after he came, and a very freaky and naughty Alia drank every last drop of his cum. As the night rolled on, Elias and Alia continued with their fun. He put her on all fours, up against the railing, and fucked her there. With half of her body hanging off the ledge, Alia felt a thrill as Elias rammed his long, hard dick into her. Smacking Alia's big round ass, Elias fucked her with gusto, and her screams echoed into the night. With superhuman levels of energy fueling their bodies, the two of them went at it for hours...

"To many more nights like this one," Alia said to Elias, and she kissed him on the lips, and the two of them made their way to his posh apartment in the Brighton area. They arrived at Elias place about forty five minutes before the first rays of dawn appeared on the horizon. Cutting it pretty close, but hey, there's no place like home, right? Alia fell asleep in her boo's arms, feeling happy and secure for the first time in ages. She was well on her way to dreamland when something caused her to bolt awake...

"What is it, babe?" Elias asked, looking at Alia, alarmed, as his lady love woke up screaming. Before Alia could reply, however, the sound of their front door being kicked in caused them to abruptly fall silent. Alia and Elias exchanged a look. The only people foolish or daring enough to come to a Vampire's dwelling had to be the Hunters. Burglars had more sense than that...

"They're here," Alia screamed, and without covering her nakedness, she reached for her purse, and grabbed her revolver. Elias got the message, and he swung his arm under the bed, grabbing the meter-long sword which had been in his possession since he first became a Vampire, in his homeland of Togo during the early 1930s. Alia looked at Elias, and smiled faintly. Sword in hand, stark naked, the burly Togolese Vampire looked handsome and dangerous, like the hero of a sword and sorcery novel.

"Let's face them together, my love," Elias said, and he pulled Alia and kissed her. Alia kissed Elias back, and hesitated. Everything in her warned her to get away, to flee while letting Elias take on the Hunters. These fanatical men and women dedicated to eradicating the Undead were the bane of the Vampire race. Fearsome Vampires had fallen to them. Well-armed, well-trained, and almost Jihadi-like in their fearlessness and their raw hatred of all things supernatural, the Hunters were a force to reckon with.

"Together, my love," Alia heard herself reply, and she flashed Elias her bravest smile, as they went to face their enemies. The Hunters are an international network of men and women who track down non-human entities and eradicate them with extreme prejudice all over the planet Earth. These fanatics are formidable foes for any Vampire, but they had never seen anything like these two, not even in the depths of their most vicious nightmares.

Fangs bared, Alia Owusu and Elias Kodjo fearlessly waded into their enemies, shooting, biting, clawing and slicing their way through a horde of uniformed, well-armed and absolutely determined Hunters. As gunfire and screams filled the once-quiet Brighton apartment, it sounded like World War three. When all was said and done, eleven humans lay dead, bodies strewn about this way and that. It was an absolute carnage of epic proportions...

Amid the corpses, two Vampires stood tall. They were bloodied, absolutely spent, but alive ( well, technically Undead ) and victorious. The couple hastily got dressed, pulling off dark fatigues off their enemies cooling corpses, and headed out, after taking adequate precautions, of course. They sped away in a borrowed dark red Rav4 with tinted windows. For Elias and Alia, the time had come to leave the City of Boston, but they didn't care where they ended up as long as they were together...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lilith's Fling with Cursed Items An adventurer adorns a magic amulet with creamy results.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Summer That Changed My Life! How James became Jamie....in Transgender & Crossdressers
Inner Woman Ch. 01: Charmed by a Bracelet Michael tries on the Venus Charm Bracelet.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 01 Pt. 01 A sex therapist sets out to seduce her patient's hot husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Chloe 01 The beginning.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories