The Vampires of Jamaica

Story Info
Jamaican Vampire Queen defends Canada from Demons.
2.6k words
4.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

"You're pitiful," the Demon Lord Asmodeus said, glaring down at me with a murderous fury in his crimson eyes. Seven feet tall and massively muscular, the grayish blue monster with the huge, bat-like wings pressed its clawed foot against my chest, causing me no small amount of pain. I looked up at my enemy with all the defiance I could muster. I was bruised and broken but not beaten. Learn the damn difference, even if you're a Lord of Hell...

"This world isn't yours, human and nonhuman alike, we'll fight you till our last breath," I replied, and when I looked into Asmodeus eyes, I saw the promise of Hell. Hard to believe that I, a Vampire, am about to die, and for such an unlikely cause as the defense of the planet Earth from an otherworldly invasion. Lying atop a pile of rubble that used to be Parliament in downtown Ottawa, Ontario, I awaited my doom...

All around me lay the dead and dying bodies of Ottawa's defenders, soldiers, police officers, as well as ordinary men and women. Here and there, strewn about this way and that, lay the bodies of my fellow nonhumans. Before Asmodeus got to me, he decapitated a Werewolf which attacked him as he and his horde of Demonic soldiers stormed Parliament Hill, cutting through the mortals who opposed their advance like a knife through butter.

The same scene was being played out in cities and towns across the planet Earth. Demon armies stormed the streets of Boston, Massachusetts, and also Johannesburg, South Africa, along with Tokyo, Japan, and Melbourne, Australia. The world's armies and police forces found themselves overwhelmed by legions of humanoid monsters straight out of Hell. In this maddened time, Earthborn monsters such as my fellow Vampires, along with Werewolves and others, found ourselves caught between the extradimensional invaders, and the humans who think that all nonhumans are their enemy...

"You Vampires are such petty little things, you're going to regret siding with the humans in this fight," Asmodeus said, and as his Demonic lieutenants, a pair of horned, gray-skinned, red-eyed humanoid things, looked on, he got ready to slay me. I closed my eyes, ready to welcome oblivion. As one of the Undead, I know for a fact that I don't possess what you mundane mortals call a soul. So when I die, nothingness awaits, rather than some sort of afterlife...

"Over my dead body," cried a very familiar and vaguely bestial masculine voice, and I opened my eyes, and watched as Asmodeus, Lord of Hell, and supposedly the second-in-command of Satan himself, suddenly exploded, struck by a powerful missile. As the King of Demons blood splattered all over me, I struggled to rise. Even with a Vampire's accelerated healing factor, it would be a long time before I was any good to anyone. Nobody dishes out punishment quite like the Lord of Hell...

"Adam," I said, as my boo stepped forward, and pulled me to my feet. My Adam had come back for me, and looked glorious in his Were-Hyena form. Spotted brownish fur covered his muscular body, and his eyes were bright yellow. Sharp fangs added a scary dimension to his normally enchanting smile as he gazed at me. I threw myself into Adam's arms, and hugged him fiercely. We kissed passionately, and in that moment, we forgot all about the world around us.

"Reunited and it feels so damn good," came another voice, and when Adam and I came up for air, I sought and swiftly located the provenance of said voice. A chubby, middle-aged White guy with reddish hair stood nearby, wearing the tattered remnants of a military uniform and clutching a smoking RPG grenade launcher in his hands. Beside the older man stood a tall, bald-headed young Asian woman holding a machete. I looked at Adam, askance, and my boo shifted from inhuman to human, and smiled at me.

"Patricia, my love, I'd like you to meet Mr. Hendricks and his stepdaughter Rana Lee, they saved my life when those damn Demons came for us at CFB Trenton," Adam said, by way of explanation. I looked at the man and woman who stood before me, and smiled. Both were battle-hardened, and seemed to be unfazed by the fact that my boyfriend Adam could turn into a Were-Hyena. There is definitely a story there. Clearly, these mortals are out of the ordinary...

"Nice to meet you, folks, thanks for saving my ass," I said, as I exchanged a handshake with Mr. Hendricks and Rana. Together, the four of us walked around the remnants of Parliament Hill, one of Canada's most historically and politically significant spots, and looked for survivors among the pile of bodies, both human and inhuman, that lay in every direction. In the skies above us, we watched as military helicopters took on massive, winged reptilian beasts. Yup, the whole world has gone to Hell...

Now, you might wonder how such a messy state of the affairs came to be. I mean, intelligent folks around the universe know that there's more to the cosmos than they know, and that's fine. Nevertheless, having the stuff of nightmares enter our dimension from a portal and storm the streets of North America is something altogether different. So many things went wrong, and now we're stuck with a sad destiny. The world is literally going to Hell...

When the Demonic invasion began, mortals the world over reacted with sheer disbelief, like they always do. It seems that mankind is programmed to believe something cannot happen unless it has already happened at some point in the past. By the time the governments of the world took the threat of otherworldly Demons seriously, Demonic shock-troops were attacking cities and towns across the United States of America and Canada. Like everyone else, I was scared shitless when the mess began...

The name is Patricia Brown, and as I said before, I am a Vampire. Six months ago, I was leading a fairly normal life. I was the hostess of Club Midnight, one of the edgiest night clubs in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. We catered to a diverse clientele, one that reflecting Ottawa's populace, and provided top-notch entertainment. Big-name rappers from the U.S. have performed at our venues, and we've gained a higher profile as a result. We were rolling in the money and life was pretty damn good...

In those days, the world still thought that us Vampires were the stuff of myth. And that's how we liked it. Take me for example. If you looked at me, you'd see a six-foot-tall, curvy and decidedly statuesque, twenty-something African woman with dark brown skin and long Black hair braided into neat tresses. I rocked my natural hair and didn't apologize for it. Let haters beware...

Of course, I was much more than I appeared. I'd been roaming the world, particularly North America and the Caribbean, since 1897. That was the year I became a Vampire, one steamy night in my hometown of Saint Catherine, Jamaica. I was twenty two years old at the time. Fast forward the next 120 years and I found myself living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, leading the life of a businesswoman and budding socialite.

A lot of people think the Capital of Canada is boring. I saw it's what you make of it, and who you know, of course. I really do mean that. Think of the places you associate with your fondest memories. You probably feel fond of those places because of the great times you had there with friends and loved ones, rather than those places themselves. That's how I felt about the City of Ottawa. It has become home because of my friends and loved ones...

Before everything went to Hell, I had the world on a string. Seriously, everything seemed to be going right for a change. Professionally and personally, things couldn't be better. Club Midnight was popping, and the profits were going through the roof. I was dating a tall, handsome brother named Adam Tilahun, who's originally from the City of Arba Minch, Ethiopia. Like me, Adam was a denizen of the great supernatural realm. A Were-Hyena. Similar to a Werewolf, but kind of different.

Unlike the Werewolves of European and Native American legend, the Were-Hyenas of Africa, also called Bultungin, are supernatural entities going about in human form, rather than mortals transformed by the light of the moon. How Adam and I met is somewhat of a funny story, ladies and gentlemen. I'd come to Carleton University during Black History Month to watch a play based on the works of Maya Angelou and got lost looking for the ladies room. I snuck into the men's room...and ran straight into Adam.

"Oh I'm so sorry," I blurted out, as I ran into this rather tall and nice-looking brother with an unkempt Afro, who was in the process of zipping his pants after obviously taking a leak. Adam and I stared at each other, each surprised to find the other there. Adam got so shocked or worked up that his eyes turned yellow. That, and his scent, which was pseudo-human, informed me that the brother was definitely out of the ordinary.

"Um, I was just leaving," Adam said awkwardly, and then he tried to get past me, but I caught his arm. When Adam looked at me, he seemed taken aback, for my eyes turned bright red, something they often do in times of danger. It's a Vampire thing. There are a lot of nonhuman entities going about in human form, and almost all of the different breeds have something which gives them away, if you know what to look for.

"You might want to use these before you get back to wherever you're going," I said, and I plucked my sunglasses out of my pocket and handed them to Adam, to cover those bright yellow eyes of his. Adam looked at me, puzzled, and then he looked in the mirror and saw what I meant. The brother calmed down enough for his eyes to resume their normal brown color, and that's all she wrote. Thus Adam and I met, and we've been together ever since.

"We're doing big things in the physics department at Carleton University, my teacher, Professor McCabe, is working on a machine that's going to revolutionize the world," Adam told me one evening. We were walking around the By Ward Market, hand in hand, just enjoying each other's company. Folks walking by stared at us, a well-dressed Black couple just out and about, and Adam and I paid them no heed. We're way past caring what mundane bozos think of us...

Earlier during that memorable evening, Adam took me to a nice restaurant, and we drank some nice wine. He mixed mine with blood, just the way I liked it. I looked at the tall, handsome brother in the dark gray Hugo Boss suit sitting opposite me, and smiled, reminded of the many reasons why I loved him.

"Sounds interesting," I replied, and a smiling Adam took my face into his hands and drew in for a kiss. I kissed Adam back passionately, and he gently caressed my body, sending tendrils of pleasure coursing through me. In the back of an alley, Adam and I began to consummate our passion, as they say. I've always dated younger men, for their drive and passion. Adam is only twenty five, a grad student in the physics department at Carleton University. The brother has seemingly endless reserves of energy which I ensure get put to good use, if you know what I mean...

"Oh my," Adam said, as he pressed me against the brick wall of a random building, and caressed my breasts through my blouse. I smiled at him, flashing my fangs, and Adam's normally light brown eyes turned a feral yellow, something they often did when he was angry, outraged, or in this case, turned on. Adam and I kissed again, and then he turned me around, caressing my thick derriere through my dark gray Capri pants. I licked my lips as Adam playfully slapped my bum, and then yanked down my pants.

"Like what you see?" I whispered coyly, and I turned around and winked at Adam. I could tell from the bulge in his pants that the brother was very much into me. Pressing my derriere against Adam's groin, I demanded his attention. Adam pinched my ass, causing me to yelp. I whirled around and grabbed his groin, and Adam grinned and eased himself out of his pants. My eyes widened when I saw his dick, which was long, thick and darkly glistening. Yum.

"Guess I'm happy to see you," Adam said, trying to be coy and sounding corny. I was so horny that I didn't care. I grabbed Adam's dick, and stroked it, and then, ahem, I took a knee, and took him into my mouth. I love the way Adam's dick smells and tastes, and he crammed it down my throat nicely. One of the perks of being a Vampire is that I don't need to breathe, nor do I have a heartbeat. So when I'm going down on a brother, I don't need to come up for air...

"Good to know," I paused to say, and I fingered my already wet pussy as I sucked Adam's dick, right in the back of that alley. Adam and I did our thing, and he bent me over, and ate my pussy from behind, while I showed him my goodies, face down and ass up. How I loved it when Adam slid a finger up my asshole while eating my pussy, making my sweet spot quiver. I found myself moaning, as Adam stimulated me with an experience and skill far beyond his years...

"Now that's what I call booty," Adam whispered into my ear, gripping my hip with one hand while basically choking me with the other. His grip on my throat was that strong. Bent over, with his dick embedded in my pussy, I kept on grinding my big ass against his groin, driving him deeper inside of me. Adam let go of my throat, only to grip my long tresses and yank my head back as he continued to fuck me roughly, just the way I liked it. We fucked and sucked for well over an hour, and then walked out of the alley, a bit shaky on our feet, but happy as can be...

"To many more days like this one," I said to Adam, as we headed for my nice townhouse in the Ogilvie area, hand in hand. The moon hung low in the dark sky, and I remember feeling quite happy as I walked through the streets of eastern Ottawa with my beloved. Everything was alright for a change. Experience told me that such contentment could not last, but I wanted to believe in happy ever after, even for a century-old Vampire like myself...

A fortnight later, the world went to hell. Adam went to visit his buddy Jeff somebody, who was stationed at CFB Trenton, the famous military base in the City of Trenton, Ontario. In his absence, a certain professor at Carleton University accidentally opened an inter-dimensional gateway, allowing Demons from another Universe to come into our own. Things were about to be very difficult for our entire world. After thousands of years of secrecy, of hiding behind myths and legends, the denizens of the supernatural realm were going to be thrust into the limelight, as the forces of Hell itself target the planet Earth, humanity, and everything in between. We would need to stand with Humanity against the coming darkness.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Irdu-Lili - Dead Goddess Pt. 01 Levant and Kilili encounter a mysterious party.in Erotic Horror
Valkyrie Lost An injured Valkyrie finds a home and a new family.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
My Little Ventrue Ch. 01 Jack is pulled into the world of blood.in NonHuman
BOOK 2 - Viktoria Ch. 01 Draga.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Secret College Thirst Ch. 01 Aleck and Khallakeena speak for the first time.in NonHuman
More Stories