The Vampire's Sex Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No wait!' Emma cried, her voice dry and waspy from her dusty throat.

Val turned to face her, a look of pure shock and worry in his eyes. 'Emma no...' He started but she cut him off undeterred. If the bargain was to sacrifice her freedom to survive she would take the monsters bargain for a time, until she could find a way to escape. She hoped all she had to do was bide her time.

'Yes I will do it, whatever it is I have to do to live. Please, I... I choose to be his slave.'

The earth shatteringly loud laugh from the two men primed at the door sent daggers to her chest. What had they got in mind? What had she agreed to become?

'And we have a winner. Well done girly.' Trigger leant closer to Emma but Val once again crouched in his way. Cocking a head at his feral pet Trigger continued to laugh. 'You just volunteered to be my new entertainment and my dogs new fuck toy!'

As the door slammed shut behind Trigger and his side kick, Emma finally released her breath. Her temporary calm destroyed with Val's next words. 'What the fuck did you do? Emma this is not the way. I have no choice but to follow through with his commands and you have no choice but to take what I do to you for the rest of your life. Do you not understand what I'm telling you? This is no life for anyone.' Once again that shard of pain ran through his eyes.

'But it is life!' Emma pushed back. 'What kind of choice did I have? I want to live and this was the only way... do what you have to do but I am going to get out of here in time!' Crossing her arms over her heaving chest Emma felt the slightest hint of her spark return to her skin. If they wanted to trap her then she had no choice but to accept it, just as when she was forced into an orphanage by her aunt when she was two years old but she would get out, just like she did when she turned eighteen and moved away. All she had to do was wait for her time.

Val shook his head violently, pressing his fingers to the sculpted lines of his forehead as though in pain. 'God I can hear him already.' He spat as though he was fighting an inner battle with his mind.

'Hear what? There's no one else locked in here with us.' Emma replied looking desperately around for more monsters skulking from the shadowy crevices of their prison.

'No, Alex is in my mind.'

What? Emma had nearly heard enough to check out of her sanity but the thought of being trapped in a cage with a multiple personality vampire was too much for her fragile mind.

'He knows what he wants and I have no choice but to comply.' Val turned to look at Emma with desperate hunger in his eyes. 'Dammit Emma, he wants me to fuck you in every way I know how. I feel compelled to take you in every hole and leave you as a fucking shadow of your former self after I'm done.'

Ok that was enough! Who the fuck was Alex and what the fuck was he doing in Val's mind. Like a lightning bolt it hit her, piercing her mind through the darkness that had seeped inside. Alex was Trigger and he was somehow commanding Val to do whatever he liked. When he and Val had been warning her that Val had no choice to comply, she had thought that it was only whenever Alex was in the room, waving that bracelet like some kind of hypnotist pendant in front of Val's eyes. But it seemed their connection was more than skin deep. By the tortured look on Val's face it seemed like Alex was able to penetrate Val's mind.

'I have no time to explain if you want to survive, from now on you will do exactly what I say.' Val turned to stare solemnly into Emma's eyes. 'You chose this path sweetheart now you have to live it. If you don't give me what I need I will be forced to take it anyway. If you deny me I will just see it as a sign of weakness to my vampire senses and I won't be able to keep myself from ripping your throat. This is not a game Emma, if you truly want to stay alive you will submit and take what I have to give.' Shame bathed his harsh features in soft light. 'If it's anything to you I wish that I didn't have to do this. I wish we had never met but I have no choice. I can't resist his power even if I try.'

To Emma's mind it seemed so strange to see a phenomenally powerful specimen of a man, vampire! talk of being powerless to resist one man. She momentarily considered how Val could have come to be in this position in his life, but before she had the opportunity to think more Val was behind her, seated closely to her huddled position in the centre of the floor.

'Please forgive me sweetheart but its time. I have to start this or the pain will become too much to bare.'

Emma swallowed back her terror at his next move. What would he do? What would he demand? During her slight distraction she failed to notice Val ease his fingers around her shivering body to her front and unbutton the first few buttons of her blouse. It wasn't until the cool air hit her heated skin that she noticed her breasts come onto full display. Her first instinct was to reach for his hands to cover her movements but his dangerous growl at her back left her hands at her side.

'I'm not going to take this slow baby. I can't.' He murmured into her ear heating the tender flesh with warm air. Slowly her shirt slid from her shoulders down to her side, the reveal of her skin allowing Val to press her more firmly against his chest as he undid the rest of the buttons one at a time. Emma could barely breath, watching Val's fingers briskly remove her shirt, both unnerved and horrifyingly excited her at the same time. She hated to admit it to herself, that she could find one scrap of joy in her pain but as he slid her shirt from her heated skin, Emma felt an urgent need to feel his flesh on her own.

'What are you doing?' she moaned, a sudden urge of heat rising from between her thighs.

'I'm consuming you in my scent. I hope it will help you comply. Most girls that I have tried this with don't feel the effects, I have to be honest sometimes I don't even try but for some reason I feel the need to consume you in it, coat you in my scent and smell it on your skin. I don't know perhaps it will help you stay calm perhaps not, only time will tell.'

Emma wasn't sure if she should tell him that his scent worked just fine. Already she could feel a thin layer of juice dripping along her slit coating the space between her thighs.

Without introduction Val lifted Emma's bra from her swollen breasts, each globe already standing on end in the cool air.

'Fuck you have beautiful breasts sweetheart.' He moaned, catching Emma off guard with his praise. His words only encouraging her to trust them into his awaiting hands. 'That's it baby girl let me feel your need inside. Do you like it when I touch these?' he questioned reaching for her tender nipples and lightly tweaking, drawing them away from her body as her hips began to writhe. The scent of his body must off being doing its work, her willingness to comply with his commands growing the more they touched.

The sound of the denim covering her rounded ass and thighs rustling against the floor drew Val's attention. 'Take of your jeans sweetheart and let me see what you have hidden inside.' Although his words came out slightly grated, as though he regretted the words he spoke she couldn't ignore the hint of lust in his eyes. As she watched the way he moved and connected it to the words he said she began to understand that although Val wasn't running the show in his mind, he was definitely along for the ride. It seemed as though he was being fed commands from Alex that somehow forced him to follow his lead but his actions were still his own. He could move his hands freely and his legs with ease but the voice in his head always drove him for what Alex wanted to see. It was just completely up to Val how he put on the show.

Shimmying herself out of her jeans Val roughly shed them from her thighs. As he tore them away with his hands he uttered words of encouragement soothing Emma's battered mind.

'Well done baby, you're so good. Just keep following my orders and it won't be so bad I promise.'

Once her black lace thong was removed along with her jeans, Emma felt frozen in time. Was she really naked with a vampire on a dungeon floor? An obsessed villain stood just behind the door watching her and who knew what he would tell her to do next. Emma swallowed the horror that crept around her mind. What would Val want her to do next?

'Come here to me Emma.' Val called from another corner of the room. It had suddenly dawned on her that while she'd been sat contemplating her future, Val had silently risen and walked over to a small mattress nestled on the far wall floor. Her heart skipped a beat at what the mattress implied. Did she really want to participate in whatever that twisted bastard had Val order to her do? No, but there was no way out. No key in the lock, no window big enough to climb, no good third party who was willing or able to help her escape it was only her and Val awaiting on fresh commands and Emma had absolutely no choice but to comply.

'Emma now!' Val ordered, impatience straining his face.

Emma quickly joined him on the thin mattress, she only thought on keeping him tame. If he lost his temper and bit her head off instead, she could forget getting out of this alive. The thin mattress did little to keep the cold floor from chilling her naked skin. Her shaking knees connected with the tattered fabric as she kneeled in front of Val. Silently he brushed his callous fingers across her cheek, a look of regret in his eyes. 'You know if I had a choice I wouldn't do this to you sweetheart. Before I became trapped here as a young boy I wasn't in the habit of defiling females and forcing them to Alex's will...and something about you makes me feel all the worse for the deeds I am about to commit.'

Emma wanted to ask him more. How had he ended up here? How had Alex gained so much control over such a powerful vampire? but she didn't know how. Even now she could see his fangs extending with anger. She prayed that the maleficence rising from his body wasn't going to be aimed at her. What if Alex ordered him to suck her blood? Tear her apart piece by piece? She would have no choice but to take it in this hell hole. Perhaps destined never ever to see the sun again, to be free. Emma swallowed the bile in her throat. Perhaps that was why all the others had eventually chosen death because they couldn't image an eternity of darkness in this prison subject to Alex's and Val's will.

'Lay down sweetheart.' Val murmured as he leant close to her side. It occurred to Emma that even the body that was about to be wrapped around her own couldn't offer her any comfort, any warmth. Because he was a vampire a cold monster from the dark. It didn't matter that he was trapped here forced to do Alex's deeds. He was just as evil as the men outside the door. She really was alone. That feeling of isolation had never felt as poignant in her whole life as it did now. Sure having no family and few to no friends left you feeling solitary most of the time, but juggling her low paying job and monthly rent just to stay out of the care system had meant she'd been left with little time to socialize and find a boyfriend. Heck Emma wasn't a virgin through choice. She had just never had time to find the one. She had thought that perhaps Danny, her friendly regional manager who'd taken an interest in her in the last few months may have just been what she was looking for. A polite gentle man who wanted to take care of her and keep her safe, but too quickly after she'd refused to put out on their first date she had realised she was wrong. He no more cared about her than the orphanage owners or her aunt. No one cared... and now she was left with a monster at her back and two villains on the other side of her door with no one taking an interest in her other than them. Val had been right, they must have known that she was alone in this world and no one would be looking for her after this night. Heck she should have given her virginity to Danny and at least made it home safe. Emma had never hated her virginity as much as she did today. If she had only used it when she had the chance she would of escaped the clutches of the monster she was trapped with now. These men were notorious for targeting virgin woman, she didn't know how they did it but the stories splashed across the news had told her they always got it right, always kidnapped a virgin without fail and now she would be the one.

Silent tears tracked down Emma's face as she leant back on the rough mattress. Fear and sadness seeping from her eyes. Val's face looked no more pleased. He looked like he was suffocating on anger and pain. Like he was desperately holding back his need to pounce. Perhaps he was fighting Alex's commands Emma didn't know but no matter what, he didn't seem to be able to stop himself from continuing on his path, regardless of whether he tried to slow down the pace. Between gritted fangs and teeth Val groaned his next commands. 'I've changed my mind I want to take this slow. I know you're a virgin and I don't want to hurt you but Alex is demanding I take you fast and with force. I will hurt you if I do what he says!' The words were fact, as though Val had experienced it first-hand. She supposed he probably had with the hordes of females he had fucked before her for Alex's pleasure. 'The only hope I have of not breaking you during this night is for you to do everything I say. Don't try and run from me, don't provoke my needs. Lay still and I will do the rest that's all I ask.'

Lifting Emma's chin towards his face with his hand Val looked deep into her eyes. 'I'm so sorry that this is the way it must be for your first time little one.' The words again sounded rehearsed, no doubt spoken before he'd taken countless females virginities before her however with Emma he seemed to be searching for forgiveness in her eyes. It felt as though she was watching a shadow of a man struggle to stay alive, as though he had once been someone determined to be free and escape the clutches of his captors but as time had leeched on he had lost strength in his faith. Would that happen to Emma over time if she couldn't escape as well?

'Open your legs for me sweetheart I want to start this off slow.' The bead of sweat trickling along his brow seemed evidence that his determination to not start of hard was taking all his strength to fight Alex's hold.

This was it, Emma would lose her virginity tonight. Here in the dankness of a prison, in the darkness of this cell with a creature she didn't even know. So much for her keeping it safe for Mr Right. Her heart fell at the realisation that she would probably never actually meet the one. Not only would she not be able to offer him her virginity but she was most likely never going to see his face. She had been doomed to a life with a vampire or death. There would be no white knight in shining armour for her any more. Emma regarded the beautiful face of the vampire looming over her as she slowly spread her thighs. This would be the only man she would know for the rest of her life, whether it ended tonight or a hundred years from now he would be all she would ever have.

'That's a good girl' Val soothed, stroking an icy line down her side towards her quivering stomach. His eyes roved her body as he hadn't allowed himself to look before. He had been terrified that if he looked too hard he wouldn't be able to stop himself from throwing her to the mattress and taking her with all the need he felt ready to burst from his heart. He wasn't sure if it was the constant pounding of Alex's commands in his head to take her ruthlessly and without care or his own vampiric needs that begged to pin her down and fuck her to the edge fast, but either way he could barely contain his lust.

Looking upon the innocent face lay down on his makeshift resting place he felt a guilt like no other run along his spine. With all the others he had been mortified. Pained at their screams, their pleas, their promises to die if he would just kill them now but he had never felt the shudders of disgust at his deeds like he did now. From the moment he had smelt Emma being thrown inside his fortress of solitude and darkness he had known something was strange. Her scent so intoxicating he had felt an uncontrollable desire to touch her from the moment she had arrived. He remembered her reaction as he had reached out to touch a lock of her dark hair the first time. She had shrank away from him with pure terror, he had almost felt her heart beating out of her chest, her anxiety reaching its peak at the awareness that another was in the room. From that moment Val had not been able to take his eyes off her as she had shivered in terror pressed to the door.

With all the others he'd tried to be kind, knowing they wouldn't last long in this hell but with Emma he had felt almost giddy that she had arrived. He knew it was twisted that he found any pleasure in knowing her fate had been sealed to him for the rest of her life whether it end tonight or a hundred years from now, but he couldn't help feeling that he needed her, that she could take the gloom he had felt for so long and make it light.

Ever since Val had been born into the darkness as a vampire he had been trapped in this cell. In fact he had been Alex's pet for most of his life. Since he had been taken from an orphanage as a young boy by Alex and thrown into this hell he had been used by Alex in his twisted experiments throughout his life. It had started as simple torture and endurance tests to build his strength or hone his predatory skills as he had grown, Val had had no idea why but Alex had been determined to make him strong. As a teenager Alex had started tormenting Val with promises of freedom if would complete one task or another, usually allowing Alex to take copious amounts of his blood for experiments but nothing had ever won him the right to leave his cell.

Eventually Alex had started wearing a gold bracelet with green gems whenever he came to Val's jail and eventually Val had realised he was little by little losing his control, over his body, his mind even his bodily needs. Then one day Alex had brought a monster from Val's greatest nightmares into his cell and forced Val to kneel before the stunning but violent looking female as she took his blood, not with a syringe as Alex had always done but with her fangs! Val had soon passed out an awoken to become what he was now. A vampire! Bound to Alex's every need since the age of sixteen, doomed to skulk in the darkness for the rest of his unnatural life.

From then on Alex had honed Val into the creature he had become. Offering him defenceless females to pray on, to mate in the hopes that he would create offspring Alex could raise as his own. Offspring with vampire blood that Alex could control. He had once confessed his burning desire to own a vampire tribe to Val after he had tortured Val within an inch of his life, boasting about his sadistic plan. Promising Val it would work. And Val had no choice but to comply, over and over again he would fuck the terrified woman that Alex threw into his cell, always careful to pick virgins per his sadistic desire to defile innocence. Val had been innocent once, but not now.

As he gazed once more at the ethereal beauty lay naked before him he once again reviled his life. What would she think of him after he had done Alex's deeds? Weak, evil vampire just like they all thought in the end! If she refused to stay with him in this hell whole, Val knew what Alex would do, kill her and move on. He couldn't bear to have a whimpering female on his hands for the rest of his life. At first Val had tried to sooth the women that were dragged into the cell, promise them it would be alright but after a while he himself had come to understand the uselessness of his claims. Every woman had eventually chosen death rather than a life time by his side, the prospect of having a child and giving it away to the real monster lurking behind the locked door with his plan to take over the world too much to stand. So Val had dispatched them quickly and took the guilt and the shame. He could do nothing to save them from this fate but god he wished he could.