The Van

Story Info
I serve as master's fucktoy while he makes service calls.
1.9k words
4.14
24.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out like any other day.

I crawled out of bed while Master slept, brushed my teeth and ran a comb through my hair. I did the few chores I normally started before he got up, and then made his breakfast. I woke him with his morning blowjob, kneeled beside him while he ate, and scrubbed his body in the shower while he got ready for work. I made his lunch and then waited patiently by the front door while he finished getting dressed.

On a normal day, he would have grabbed his bag, patted me on the head, and walked out the door. But today was not a normal day.

Instead of sailing past me, he stopped and clipped my leash onto my collar. He pulled me out the door and turned to lock it behind us.

I blushed as I trotted after him toward his van, praying none of the neighbors would be out to see my nakedness. I instinctively headed for the passenger side door, but was brought up short by a tug on my leash.

"Over here, you stupid bitch," he said, yanking me toward the double doors in the back.

I scurried over to him and waited while he opened the doors and grabbed a rolled rubber mat from inside, spreading it across the floor of the van. When that was done, he unclipped my leash and swatted me on the ass, so I hopped obediently into the van.

I kneeled on all fours while Master climbed in behind me and began strapping me into place. He fastened my hands and knees so that I was on all fours, but immobile, secured to either side of the van. He ran a chain from my collar to a metal ring in the floor below me, giving me just enough slack that I could kneel comfortably, but not enough to move from that position. When he was happy that I was secured in the position he wanted me, he crouched in front of me, grabbing a handful of hair and pulling my head back.

"Today is going to be a stressful day, slave. So I decided I'd bring you along, so I can fuck that whore mouth of yours any time I need to de-stress." With that, he shoved a ball gag into my mouth, fastened a blindfold around my head, and climbed into the front seat.

I expected to get dizzy from riding in the back of the van, but I am secured too tightly for that. Only my tits swing free with the motion of the vehicle, and my Master laughs as he looks back and sees them bouncing and slapping against each other.

Master makes his first service call, leaving me in the van for almost an hour by myself. He ignores me when he returns; I am no more than a tool to be used now. After the second call, he slams into the van. I can hear him shifting around, but I am still unprepared when he yanks my ball gag off and slams his hard cock into my mouth. I gag around him, but he ignores me, fucking my face hard and fast. He slams his cock deep into my throat and holds it there, while I struggle to breathe, pulling at my bonds. A few more hard thrusts and he cums hard, flooding my mouth and pulling back to spray some on my tits and face. I lick what I can, panting hard, and he chuckles as he shoves the gag back into my mouth.

Soon we're on the road again. After two more stops, I feel an urgent need to pee and begin whimpering softly. He ignores me for a while and then reaches backs, pulling the gag out.

"What is it, slut?"

"Master, I must use the restroom." I blush furiously as I say it.

He looks over his should at me like I'm an idiot.

"What the hell do you think the rubber mat is there for, slave?" With that, he shoves the gag back in, and continues driving.

I'm too embarrassed to simply let go, so I hold it as long as possible. Master goes in to another job and I am nearly crying in pain from holding it by the time he comes back out.

He opens the back doors this time, exposing me to anyone who may wander by. He makes a tsking sound when he sees I haven't tinkled and I hear him unbuckling his belt.

"That lady was a bitch, pet."

I hear the whistle of his belt through the air a split second before it connects with my bottom, and I arch my back, crying out against the ball gag.

"I can't have you turning into a stuck-up bitch like her, can I, pet?" The belt cracks across my ass again and then quickly across my thighs. I'm so concentrated on the pain in my thighs that I forget to hold my bladder, and soon I am peeing myself. Master laughs and continues beating me with his belt until I am sobbing against the gag and yanking involuntarily on my bonds.

When he finally stops, my ass and thighs are on fire. He rolls his shoulders and tosses the belt to the side, crawling up behind me in the van. I hear him unzip his fly and then he slams his hard cock into my dripping cunt. I am more than ready for him, and I strain back against him, greedy for every thrust of his cock. He pounds into me like a jackhammer as he reaches up and grabs a fistful of hair, yanking on it while the chain pulls my head in the opposite direction.

"Don't you dare fucking cum, slut."

I moan low in my throat and try to rein my throbbing cunt in. He lets go of my hair and digs both hands into my hips, pumping into me hard and then cumming deep inside me. I feel my wetness and his cum running down my thighs as he pulls out, zips up, puts his belt back on and slams the back door.

I hear him enter the front and we're on our way again. Instead of going to his next job though, he drives for a while. When he finally stops, he comes into the back and unties me, pulling off the gag and blindfold. He leads me out the back, and clips the leash to my collar again. I crawl after him across a field of grass to a picnic table. The entire parking lot and picnic area is empty, and he takes a seat at the table, while I kneel beside it.

He feeds me pieces of his lunch occasionally, and I eat them from his fingers. When he's finished, he has me crawl up onto the table and spread my legs wide while he spanks my cunt until I cum hard, crying out for him.

After lunch he straps me back in, and slips my blindfold and ball gag back into place. We go to his next two jobs, and he doesn't use me at all. After the third, I hear him before he reaches the van because he is talking to another man. Their voices fade in and out as the approach the vehicle.

"Oh, yeah... keep her right in the back where I can use her..."

"Bullshit...no way...'

The back doors open, and I am exposed to my Master and this mystery man.

"Holy shit!"

My master laughs as he climbs into the van and around in front of me. He slips the ball gag out of my mouth.

"Pet, this is my coworker, Ernie. Say hello."

"Hello, Mister Ernie." I say it firmly, as I know my master would want me to, but I am blushing fiercely.

"That's a good girl," Master says, as he slides his cock into my mouth. He takes it slower this time, and I suck and lick him good, sliding my head up and down on him, wrapping my lips around his head and sucking hard. I stiffen slightly as I feel Ernie's hand on my ass, and Master tugs my hair to remind me of my place. I ignore the roaming hand on my ass and focus entirely on Master's cock, moving my head up and down on him, taking him into my throat and out again.

"You can touch her ass, but that's it. Her cunt belongs to me."

Ernie mumbles his assent and soon a thick finger is pressed to my rosebud. At first he rubs it gently, but soon he's pressing his calloused digit inside, working his finger up to the knuckle.

Just then Master shoots in my mouth and I swallow his cum and then lick him clean. He pats my head as he zips up and walks to the back of the van, sitting on the end.

"She can take more than that, don't be shy."

Ernie presses another finger against my ass, working it in, and soon he is fucking my hole with two thick fingers. I whimper, pressing back against the hand, and master laughs.

"What do you say, slut?"

"Thank you Mister Ernie."

"What are you thanking him for, bitch?"

"For using my hole, Master."

Both men laugh. Ernie continues playing with my ass for a few moments, while the men chat and then Master mentions we need to get on to our next job. He slips his fingers out and gives me a pat on the ass.

"See you, slut!"

Master chuckles and rubs his own hand over my ass.

"Good girl, pet."

Master drives on to his next job and finishes this one quickly. It turns out to be his last, and I am happy to be headed home for the day. When we pull into our driveway, he parks and hops out. He is gone for several moments, and I wonder what he is doing. Then he opens both back doors wide and makes a tsking sound.

"Just as I suspected. It's a complete mess back here! Piss all over the floor, cum all over your legs, your cunt leaking like a fucking faucet. What a filthy pig you are, slut."

"Yes, Master."

"I guess I'm going to have to clean you and this place up before I can let you in the house."

He says it with a touch of amusement in his voice, and I'm about to respond when the first icy jet from the hose hits me. I screech in surprise and he laughs as he sprays me and the back of the van down, the powerful jet from the hose like an icy blade. He spends a good five minutes hosing every inch of me and the back down, and then he presses the nozzle to my ass, shooting the icy water inside me. He does the same to my cunt, and then shoots the forceful jet directly on my clit. I am gasping and bucking, my cunt on fire when he says the magic words.

"Cum for me, slut."

I cum like a cannon, bucking and yanking at my restraints, humping the air while he tortures my clit with the hose. He finally stops, and puts the hose away while my body trembles. When he comes back, he unties me and takes the blindfold off. He clips my leash to my collar and leads me around to the backyard, looping my leash lightly around a stake in the yard while I kneel in the grass.

"You stay out here until you're dry, and then you come inside and start dinner."

"Yes, Master."

Master walks into the house and I curl up on the grass, the warm sun already drying the cold water from my skin and smile.

Today was a good day.