The Vance Venture Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Ja—OH!"

His name was punched from her throat, a groan as Jack plunged himself deep into her. Lena bucked under him again as he hit bottom, as his balls slapped against her. He gave her no time to recover, pulling most of the way out before quickly delving back into her as deeply as he could go. His balls ached already, the wait had been torture! Again and again he charged in, her legs crushed into the end of the sofa as she struggled to maintain her position under his fierce barrage.

Lena's breathing quickly became ragged, her short, gasping breaths punctuated by Jack's crushing thrusts. Finally she could hold herself up on longer, and with a long moan, she collapsed forward, burying her face in the soft leather of a sofa cushion, her breasts hanging inverted to the couch arm as she bent almost double. Her legs remained straight, though Jack could feel them weakening as he held her hips up, still working vigorously in and out of her as she moaned into the dark leather. Then he felt her hands, beneath her, where she reached back to grope at his balls with one as she massaged her sensitive nubbin with the other, her fingers occasionally grazing his shaft where he slid in and out of her. He could feel her fingers working fervidly as she groaned into the sofa, her hips undulating against him in her passionate throes.

Jack could feel his own climax building in his toes, that maddening, imminent tingle as the rush began, and when Lena's body went rigid, her muscles spasming as an intense orgasm bathed her in pleasure, he very nearly exploded. Every muscle in his body tightened as he fought desperately to hold it off, as he woodenly fucked her with all the muscle he could muster. She tried to move her hands, tried perhaps to pick herself up, but gave up as another wave of orgasmic sensation washed through her body. Jack's muscles were aflame, screaming at him to let go, but he soldiered on. She convulsed beneath him as he kept up his pace, slamming wave after wave of pleasure through her shivering frame. He could feel himself leaking into her, releasing past all restraint, so finally and with a jarring thrust he buried himself within Lena and let go.

A war-like cry bellowed from his throat as he filled her, every muscle in his torso contracting and convulsing to fire his load deep into her, his release relentless, unending. Lena's legs gave out and her body collapsed, her every muscle liquefying as a final orgasmic wave flooded through her, her pussy twitching around Jack's cock as he finally expended the last of his seed. He held her hips firmly between his hands, supporting her weight lest her limp form hang from him as if from a coat hook. He doubted his weakening pole could take it.

For a few long, breathless moments Jack was content to just hold her there, savouring the cozy wetness enveloping him as his muscles twitched out their satisfaction. Lena offered no complaint as she hung suspended from his firm grip, catching her breath, her body still shivering occasionally as aftershocks thrummed the chords of her nerves. Finally Jack felt her shift her legs, so he lifted her slightly that she might regain her feet. She stood slowly, peeling herself from the couch languidly to stand with her back to his chest, his softening dick still embedded in her dripping pussy.

Lena extended her arms above and behind her, stretching against Jack like a cat recuperating after a nap, laying her head back on his shoulder, turning her flushed face up to his, eyes half-lidded and dreamy.

"Mmm," she purred into his ear, "that was divine, Jack."

Jack bent his lips to hers, enfolding her in his arms, and while they kissed softly, he gently withdrew himself, eliciting from her a soft, slightly disappointed whimper.

The window was open a crack, and they both turned toward it as the familiar high-pitched cry of a powerful street bike carried up from the parking lot below, signalling the arrival of a colleague. In unison they sighed their regret that playtime was over, then reluctantly separated and went about getting dressed as the engine died outside.

They were almost finished when Sonya appeared in the open doorway, looking crestfallen at the sight of them. Lena was straightening her skirt over her freshly donned panties, which had taken her a minute to find, and her blouse was barely wearable, now missing three buttons and sporting a shredded seam up one side. Jack dropped the remains of his bloody silk shirt in the wastebasket, now wearing only pants and the jacket of his suit, which hung open to reveal his taut torso beneath.

"What'd I miss?"

Jack looked up at the sound of Sonya's voice, smiling as he caught her sapphire eyes full of disappointment. She was clad in white leather from head to toe, form-fitting motorcycle gear missing only gloves and helmet, which she held under one arm.

"See what happens when you're late?" Jack joked.

Sonya smiled, a knowing grin, shaking her head. Then she nodded to the trash in which lay Jack's ruined shirt.

"That was a new shirt."

Jack looked down at the rumpled mass of silk in the wastebasket, then back to Sonya, affecting innocence.

"It still is a new shirt."

Lena burst out laughing, still trying to cover up with what was left of her blouse. She ramained rather exposed.

"If you'll excuse me, I need a new shirt."

Cy returned shortly thereafter, so Jack called them all into one of the conference rooms and filled them in on his meeting with the enigmatic Mr. Vance. When he was finished, he drew the business card from his jacket pocket. It was printed simply with VANCE TECHNOLOGIES, in bold black type, with only a website address underneath. On the back a street address was jotted in a flowing script of black ink.

"Cy," Jack said, flicking the card to slide across the glass table to the big man, "Six o'clock Friday morning we're going to be at the address on the back of that card. That gives you two days to find it, and find out everything there is to know about it. Floor plans, security, who comes, who goes, I want it all. Go deep, but be invisible—I don't want anyone to know we're checking the place out."

Cy only nodded, which was enough for Jack; here was one man who never had to be told twice. He watched as Cy glanced at both sides of the card, imprinting them on his cybernetic memory, and then he turned his chair toward the lovely blonde.

"Sonya, go see Kiki." He motioned for Cy to pass the card across the table to her. "I want you two to dig up everything you can on Vance. Who he is, what he does, who he does it with. His companies, his holdings, everything he's into—legal or illegal, dredge it up. Check out his daughter, too. She's our principal in this."

"You got it."

"There's going to be a lot more to this than babysitting some old man's daughter, I can feel it." He looked from Sonya to Cy in turn. "We need to know what Vance is up to before we walk in there on Friday. Get to it."

The big man and the blonde, so slight next to him, got up and made their way out of the office as Jack turned his attention to Lena. He looked upon her with all seriousness.

"I need you to track down Harlan."

Lena barked laughter.

"Uh, Jack? He's going to be a little busy until at least Sunday..."

Jack put up a hand to forestall any more objections.

"I know, I know. But he's not busy today." He waited for her smile to fade, her features falling into a not-so-subtle look of scepticism. "I just want you to let him know what we're into. In case we need him after Sunday."

Lena pondered this for a moment, and then said with a frown, "I have a few things to see to first, but I suppose I can drive up there this afternoon."

Jack simply nodded in response, flashing what he hoped was a winning smile.

"Thanks, Lena. Don't leave it too late."

Lena rolled her eyes as she sighed.

"You know he won't be happy to see me."

"Well, it is his time of the month."

Lena smiled as she rose to leave the conference room, but Jack saw no joy in the expression.