The Vance Venture Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiki's back arched as she crested a new pleasure plateau, and Sonya watched as she took one hand from her blond hair and eagerly sent it to her own clit, where she began working frantically in tandem with Sonya's fingers massaging the inner walls of her pussy. Before long Kiki's body tensed, her vaginal muscles tightening around Sonya's fingers, and as Sonya clamped her teeth down on a nipple Kiki let out a gasping cry, her body shaking with an intense orgasm. Neither Sonya's mouth nor hand let up as Kiki's quavering body rocked across the enduring peak, her hand twisting painfully in Sonya's hair as she grunted incoherently through clenched teeth, her eyes alternately wound open and bound tight.

When Kiki's form relaxed, Sonya pulled her fingers from within her, petting her mound affectionately, tenderly. Finally Kiki's body melting into the plush cushions of the sofa as her features went slack, panting softly. Sonya couldn't resist Kiki's lusciously lax lips, so she moved up and soothingly licked their length with her tongue, savouring their pliant softness, until Kiki brought a smile to them and lifted her head to Sonya's kiss. The brunette's lips welcomed her, and the blonde relaxed into her friend's arms, into her loving kiss.

And then the phone rang.

Their kiss broke as the two women opened their eyes in unison and looked knowingly at each other. Again the phone rang, with a very familiar tone.

"Jack."

They both smiled. His timing certainly could have been better.

Without taking her eyes from Sonya's baby blues, Kiki reached into the pocket of her pants and came up with a tiny cellular phone. After it rang for the third time, she put it to her ear while winking a kiss up at the beautiful blonde waiting above her.

"Hi Jack."

Kiki gazed up into Sonya's eyes as she listened to their employer. Sonya could hear only a subtle murmur as Jack spoke. She waited impatiently for this intrusion to end, her desire evident in her gaze.

"Yes, I've begun. Would you like some highlights?"

As Kiki replied to what was sure to be an affirmative, Sonya brought her hand up from between them, two fingers still moist and musky, and began sultrily licking and sucking at Kiki's essence.

"Maximilian Oswald Vance," Kiki began, a sexy smile touching her lips. "Fifty-four years old, five-foot-nine, one-hundred-eighty-five pounds. Eyes brown, hair used to be black. Currently single, after divorcing his first wife and losing two more to accidents. Daughter Violet Maxine Vance, from his first marriage, eighteen as of twelve days ago. I only mention that 'cause... she's hot."

Sonya was barely paying attention to the conversation as she lewdly sucked on her fingers, pulling them erotically in and out of her mouth.

Kiki almost laughed as she replied again to Jack. "Nothing illegal yet, but he's big time. Vance Technologies is a parent company to at least a dozen other corporations, everything from toys and electronics to pharmaceuticals and biotechnology. With everything he's into, it won't surprise me to find some shady dealings hiding below the radar."

Sonya looked deeply, insistently into Kiki's exotic brown eyes, her lower lip extending slightly in a playful pout as she removed her fingers, now cleanly bereft of all things Kiki. It was a longer pause this time before Kiki spoke.

"Four o'clock? No problem. I should have a complete initial profile by then." Pause. "Yes, the girl too."

Sonya licked her lips in exultant expectation as she heard the conversation coming to a close. Hopefully. She gnawed on her index finger softly to keep from attacking Kiki. Something Jack said made Kiki laugh, her eyes dancing at Sonya.

"Okay, Jack. I'll tell her."

Kiki ended the call as Sonya raised her eyebrows in curiosity.

"Jack said to stop licking your fingers."

Sonya's mouth fell open in amazement, and then she laughed, shaking her head, and Kiki laughed too as she leaned up and kissed her.

"Now get off me, I've got work to do."

Sonya's look changed abruptly from awe to outright dismay.

"What?"

Kiki kissed her again, and then sat up, forcing Sonya and her horrified features back and off of her.

"Don't panic babe. Look at the clock."

Sonya glanced quickly at the time, noting it was coming up on noon.

"So?"

"In twenty minutes I should be set. The computer will do the rest, and we'll have the rest of the afternoon to kill."

A playful smile teased the corners of Kiki's mouth, and Sonya's face lit up as she smiled in understanding. Then she leaned back in the corner of the couch and seductively slid her hand beneath her white bikini, her fingers seeking her own erogenous zones.

"Kill, you say? I can think of a much better use for so much free time," she purred, flashing Kiki a look of wanton lust. "You should get to work."

Kiki paused a moment, her almond eyes hungrily watching the blonde arousing herself, and then turned back to her keyboard, her fingers flying with renewed vigour and velocity.

12