The Vantage Point

Story Info
An unrelated couple spy down on a guest room.
1.7k words
4.25
16.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a child, I can remember my father being a serious commercial fisherman and nothing at all about my mother. The times I would ask him about her, he'd simply say that she hated loneliness and moved on.

He was the no nonsense type and he only played the few days (or nights) each month that he was home from the sea.

It was well known throughout town that he was tough and hard and that he played hard, and it was no surprise when he never returned from his last trip out.

We lived in a small fishing village in southwest Florida. It was a big old rough sawn wood, two story beach house on the water at the end of a shell road. It was built on posts with an eight foot open space under it and outside wooden steps to the main and upper floors.

When the Coastguard search and rescue failed to find my father, the local court awarded the old house to me.

At eighteen, I had no real income so with what money I had, I pooled with the settlement from his boat and converted my home in to a vacation rental, with me living upstairs.

I built it out in a simple beach style with nautical décor and plain wooden plank floors. When word got out, it caught on quick and I had continuous bookings for the entire winter season.

Edna came first, a tall slender mature woman with a skinny eighteen year old daughter named Sally. She looked to be kind of a tomboy and a little homely looking like her mother.

I would have preferred a couple but had no objection to this arrangement other than the fact that Edna was constantly cleaning, the "wipe your feet," "stop dragging in sand," type and I could hear her constantly yell that through my floor.

Early one morning while getting ready to go into town for some breakfast, I noticed sunlight coming from the floor between the planks that hadn't been there before. I went over to it and noticed it was coming from around the ceiling fan of the bedroom below.

When I laid down and looked through it I could see the bed and most of the floor around it. Edna must have bumped it during one of her cleaning frenzies knocking it off center. I wondered what would possess someone to take their vacation time to clean a fan.

It wasn't two nights later that I woke from a creaking sound from my porch. I looked out the front window and saw Sally sitting there smoking a cigarette and then I heard a muffled commotion from downstairs.

As quietly as I could so I wouldn't startle her I stepped out on my porch and I ran smack into Sally who must have stood up when she heard the screen open.

Her eyes were as wide as saucers and when I whisper "what is going on," she cupper her left hand around my right index finger and slipped it in and out a few times and I got the message.

The Next day I felt little frisky thinking about what we had heard and I asked sally if she would like to peek in on them the next time we hear it, telling her that she had to swear to keep it our secret. She grinned and told me she would.

The next evening I was coming home with some beer and as I got out of the car, Edna was leaving and telling Sally that she would be back later and that she was walking down to the bar.

As she walked down the path to the beach, I asked Sally if she would like to come up for a Coke. She said no but she would love a beer. I smiled and jokingly told her she was only eighteen and she said I wasn't much older.

She came down, grabbed the bag of snacks and we walked up the two flights to my place. She walked right in with me like she'd been there before gabbed a bowl from the cabinet and filled it with chips. I put the beer in the fridge, snagged two and we went out and sat on the porch and watched the water.

Sally told me that her mom was always a bit kinky and when on vacation she would really let her hair down. She told me that her father had left them when she was a baby and her and I basically made small talk, trading our family stories and enjoying our beer and each other's company.

Several hours later we heard some singing coming up the beach and we got real quiet and pretended not to be there.

Edna came up the path first holding the hand of another woman and Old Doyle (a local fisherman) was holding her other hand.

It was rather comical as the human chain stumbled around in the dark past the row of mailboxes.

With a bag of ice in Doyle's free hand and a bottle in a bag in Edna's, I was surprised they made it up the steps.

When the screen door slammed, Sally was up looking down over the railing and I asked her if she wanted to peek in. She shook her head yes.

As quietly as possible I took her to the place in my living room floor.

In the dark of night the light showed though the hole in their bedroom ceiling, illuminating my place enough for us to see our way around.

Sally and I quietly laid out on our bellies and looked right down on the guest bed.

We saw that Edna and Doyle were undressing the woman. Edna was only wearing panties by now and Old Doyle who was buck ass naked had a raging hard on. He became impatient and started to quickly strip the remaining clothes off the two woman.

Edna laid down on her back with her head at the foot of the bed, spread her legs and put her feet flat against the headboard.

Doyle guided and positioned their naked guest face down on top of Edna in the opposite direction. He stood at the foot of the bed behind them and kept scooting them back and forth until their faces were in each other's crotches.

Edna put her hands on the woman's butt and pulled her down against her nose and mouth and Started licking and sucking on her. Doyle would walk occasionally to the side of the bed and push the lady's head down between Edna's open legs but mostly he stood and watched. I knew this really excited him because his huge boner started pressing up against his belly.

When I looked over at sally I noticed that she was fixated on the activities in sort of a sick aroused excitement kind of way. Fearing this to be too much for her, I whispered to see if she wanted to sneak back out on my porch and she shook her head no, without ever looking away.

Doyle started stroking himself and stepped up behind the lady on top and pushed his dick real fast and hard inside of her. She immediately raised her head and he roughly forced it back down.

He started humping her so fast that we could hear his balls slapping Edna on her forehead. The fact that we were looking straight down on them gave us an unobstructed view of everything.

Each time the lady would raise her head up and moan like she was starting to cum, Doyle would put a piece of that round hollow ice in her butt hole and push it in all the way with his finger.

This went on for some time until he pulled all the way out and shoved himself deep inside her iced and watery ass without missing a stroke. She screamed real load and as he started to wear down a bit, he finally let her cum.

Suddenly there was a noise outside and I we watched as Doyle went to the window to cuss at a neighbor's dog for being in the trash.

Now it was his turn .He reached under their lady guest and hooked his hands in Edna's arm pits and pulled both woman toward him.

Edna's head was now unsupported and he pushed it down so the back of it was against the edge of the matters and he forcibly pushed his soiled tool between her objecting lips.

We could hear her gag on it several times as he humped her face. Then he stopped and with his ball sack over her nose and against her forehead, he came down her throat. It looked as if his butt cheeks were slamming together each time he grunted and then he pulled out.

He pushed the other lady off of Edna and pulled her over to him on her knees. He made Edna turn over and he forced her to watch as their guest was made to lick and suck the phlegm and sperm from his used cock.

I touched Sally on the shoulder, nodded toward the door and we quietly snuck back out on the porch.

We had another beer, but didn't talk much after that. Then Sally asked if she could crash on my sofa and I got her a blanket.

Later in the wee hours of the morning I was horny. I crept over to Sally and quietly stood next to her for a while.

I reached down and gently petted and played with her through her little shorts and top.

She woke and reached inside the leg of my boxers and squeezed my balls and fondled my dick.

Though she wouldn't come back with me to my bed, she let me slip my hand in her shorts and finger her a little.

We never got kissy or anything like that then, but every night that Edna came back from the bar, it would be two different guests and another show.

Each time we would sneak back to that place in the floor and after the show was over and Edna was sound asleep, we would get together and gently and quietly pleasure one another.

Eventually their vacation was over, but I still remember those times with Sally.

Edna came back for two more seasons before she retired up north and I made sure that she got her last preferred booking at no cost.

I thought that it was only right to give here that.

You see she had to travel back home alone when I gave her only daughter my last name.