The Vassal Academy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devon glanced at the girl and saw she was thin, small breasts, but big full lips. She was trembling in fear, or anxiety. "Greetings Diane, I see you wear the collar."

Diane stood and trembled. She could feel his power, his authority emanating from him in waves. She wanted to kneel, but didn't think she could do so properly. She wanted to speak, but didn't know what to say.

"Slave, he greeted you. You should say Hello Master or something." Dominique said in a low hissing voice that carried menace behind it.

Diane was shocked out of her silence and said. "I'm sorry Sir, or Master. Hello Sir." Diane said fumbling through the sentence.

Devon waved to a chair. "Join us, I was just telling Luke about the training tools we use for oral arts." Devon then went back describing the sensors that were in use to determine pressure and technique. "The computer's feedback allows the student to improve their technique."

"That's amazing sir." Diane gushed in true awe. Devon could see she was astounded, and very interested in the training. Perhaps she'd be a good option as a student, a test student, and perhaps even a house slave. Her eyes spoke of a desire to please, but her manner said she was shy, and this was probably as brave as she'd ever been.

"If you had those tools, perhaps you could suck a cock better than you do slut." David, another Master said from behind another chair. He'd been standing and listening to Devon for a while now.

Diane hung her head in shame. Tears started to well up in her eyes, and she wished she had just stood back like always.

"Training starts with a trainer, and a trainee. The tools make the training possible, at least more effective." Devon said. "We can teach anyone to improve their technique."

"You'd be wasting your time with her." David said gesturing towards Diane. "I spent two weeks and had no improvement. She's worthless."

Diane almost sobbed in humiliation and sorrow. She started to get up and leave before they humiliated her more. Devon's voice stopped her. "I can train anyone, as long as they possess the smallest streak of submissive nature, I can train them. I can train Diane."

"No way. She's worthless at oral sex." David insisted.

"Would you like to bet?" Devon asked simply.

"What?" David asked.

"I'll bet you twenty five thousand dollars that I can improve Diane's technique, and her movements, making her walk and move more gracefully. I'll turn her into a good novice slave in one week." Devon said simply.

"Impossible." David insisted. "How would the bet be decided?"

Devon shrugged. "Would you accept Luke as the judge?"

David suddenly didn't feel so sure, he glanced at Diane and saw her as he expected, hanging her head in shame, little mousy slut. "I would."

Devon turned to Diane and leaned towards her. "Diane, I'd like to train you for one week, One week free. Are you busy this week?"

Diane shook her head. "No sir." The store she'd worked at for the last year had burned down. Suspicious fire, but it was still gone.

Devon nodded. "I'll train you, but I want your help. I'll need you to give oral sex to Luke this week, and again next Friday." He lowered his voice until she alone could hear him. "I know you're not worthless, and with a weeks training, they'll know it too."

Diane looked up slowly, expecting to see humor on his face, that she was the butt of the joke again. She saw only confidence in his face. "Really? You think you can teach me to be better?"

Devon nodded. "You're not worthless, you're just untrained. Come with us, and we'll show you how to be a slave."

Diane bit her lip in fear and confusion. Finally after a moment she nodded. "Yes Master."

Devon nodded. "Go suck Luke's cock. Give him your very best, hold nothing back. You're improvement is guaranteed Diane."

She nodded again. "Yes Master." She stood and walked to Luke, and knelt sort of like Jeannette had. She opened her mouth.

She lowered her head on Luke's cock and began to suck hard on his cock. She inevitably made sucking noises and slurped now and then as she slid her head up and down.

Devon had already stopped watching and was smiling at David. "Oh yes, I can train her."

"Devon, you can't be serious." David said.

Devon smiled wider. "If I were you, I'd not accept the wager." He turned his head. "Diane, that's enough for now. Thank you."

Diane stopped. She was humiliated beyond belief. David saying those things was worse than anything she could have imagined. She looked at Jeannette, hoping to get a sign from her. Jeannette had a small smile on her face, and then totally surprising Diane, she winked one eye at her. Diane felt like the only people in the room who were on her side were Devon, and Jeannette.

Diane realized they were the only ones on her side, the only ones defending her, the only ones supporting her. They didn't know her, and they were the ones defending her, and saying she wasn't worthless. Diane knelt there feeling very bad, and at the same time, sort of good, Devon and Jeannette had faith in her.

David felt a hand on his arm and looked towards Cathy, his current submissive. Cathy had been with David off an on for a year, and had been very steady for the last two months. Cathy was urging him to back down, to walk away. She couldn't say it, but was telling him just the same. Jeannette had impressed, and worried her. She could feel David being set up, and she didn't want him getting involved with Diane again.

David was debating himself. He found himself in an unusual position of not being sure of anything. Devon was too damn cocky, that was certainly true. However, Jeannette was trained by someone, and was quite impressive. "I worked with Diane for two weeks Devon, you can't seriously think you can get her to show great improvement in a mere week."

Devon waved a hand brushing this objection aside. "Luke, would you have reached orgasm with her technique?"

Luke shook her head. "No, I don't believe I would have."

"Then that's the bet David, but I warn you not to accept." Devon said again.

"That she can make him come? That's the bet?" David asked. Now Devon was setting the goal, in David's favor. Some improvement would have been debatable, yet this was hard to imagine.

"Yes David, that she can make him climax, one week from today." Devon agreed. "Twenty Five thousand dollars."

David worked his jaw and then finally gave in to the pressure he was feeling. "Done. Wager accepted."

Devon nodded and turned to Diane again. "Do you have a car?" He got a shake of her head. He pulled his wallet out and removed a hundred dollar bill and a business card. He wrote on the back of the card and handed them both to her. "Travel expenses and our location. Take the train north, you know which one and follow the instructions on the back of the card. The money should cover cab fare to the house."

She nodded. He had just taken care of her travel, he didn't ask if she could afford it, he just did it to guarantee that it caused her no financial harm. "Thank you sir."

"We take care of our students Diane, that's the very least I could do." Devon said gently.

Diane lowered her head. He was just too hard to look at, his power was staggering.

"Diane, why don't you go home, and get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long, and difficult day for you. Your time as a wannabe slave is over. Your time as a true slave has just begun." Devon said softly.

Diane nodded again and managed to get to her feet. She almost offered to ride with him, in the trunk of his car, but decided to follow his directions. She left the club and went home, feeling degraded by David, and supported by Devon.

Jeannette knelt and waited for instructions. David continued to tell anyone who would listen that he was about to win twenty five thousand dollars. After another hour and a dozen more business cards passed out Devon stood and said. "Jeannette get dressed, we're leaving soon."

Bowing her head Jeannette said. "Yes Master."

She dressed in the vinyl teddy thing, and waited for instructions.

Devon waited an hour more and then decided to take his leave. He commanded Jeannette to follow him. She obeyed wordlessly, and quickly. In the lot he located his BMW 750, and climbed behind the wheel after seeing Jeannette safely to the passenger seat. He drove out of the lot and down the street. At the first light he turned to Jeannette and said. "You performed magnificently. I'm very pleased my slave."

Jeannette smiled her thanks. "Thank you Master."

Devon then did the unexpected, and very rare treat of leaning in and kissing Jeannette on the lips, and Jeannette responded instantly. This was the pinnacle of praise from a Master. It meant he was very happy with her indeed.

For the next hour they drove on listening to the radio, neither feeling the need to talk. At the gate to the Academy, Devon stopped and spoke to the Security man who wore a dark blue blazer and a tie. "Ira, please note in the log that I'm expecting a guest tomorrow, or is it today?" Devon shrugged and signaled that it didn't really matter. "Anyway, her name is Diane, and I don't know her last name. When she arrives, please send her up to the main house."

"Yes sir, I'll make sure it's noted." Ira said. "Have a good night sir."

Devon drove up and parked in the rear near the garage. He climbed out and escorted Jeannette inside. There was no one up in the house, which was just fine. Tomorrow, they would have their first trainee, and that would be enough to get them started, for now.

Devon considered for a moment and then decided that Jeannette had certainly earned a night with him. "Jeannette, would you like to spend the night with me?"

Jeannette smiled widely. Devon almost never allowed her to spend the whole night lying beside him. Master was certainly pleased with her. "Oh yes master. I'd love to spend the night with you."

Devon waved his hand and Jeannette walked towards the stairs and up to the staff floor and wing. At Devon's room she entered and walked to the bed and knelt before it. Waiting for her duties to be given her. Devon walked in, and smiling himself, took his leather jacket off and sat on the bed. Jeannette needed no further instruction.

She leaned forward and took his cock out of his pants with a quick and practiced motion. She was soon sucking on him, and he didn't need to tell her to use every trick, she wouldn't hold anything back from him. Devon ran his fingers through her hair, and relaxed, allowing her to excite him, and get him ready to fuck.

Jeannette enjoyed herself; sucking on his cock was a beautiful and wonderful thing. Finally she heard her next command. "Undress slave, and join me in bed."

Devon stripped his shirt off and stepped out of his pants. Jeannette shucked her vinyl teddy and stepped to the bed. She lay down and allowed Devon to climb on top of her. She spread her legs and welcomed his cock into her cunt. No words, no commands were required. They were familiar lovers, and she loved him with all her heart.

Devon was prepared to truly reward her, and while he slowly eased himself in and out of her wonderful cunt, he leaned down and nibbled on her neck, causing her to squeal and squirm in pleasure. Then he gave a command she rarely got. "Feel free to come all you wish slave."

Jeannette would indeed take the liberty she desired. She came almost immediately and she wrapped her legs around Devon and drew him deeply into her as she did. She caressed and showed her love for him as she made love to him. She was attentive, and dedicated, and she loved him truly.

Devon picked up his own pace, and he adjusted himself to be able to thrust deeply into her cunt. He climaxed in a rush and felt his muscles strain as he emptied himself into her. He lay back down on her and relaxed, gathering himself, leaving his softening cock in her cunt. Jeannette had climaxed several times herself and lay there half awake. Comforted by his weight pressing her down.

"Just lay there slave, and sleep." Devon said in reward for all her work. Jeannette felt him roll off of her and she felt him gather her to him, and she snuggled up around him, her face to his back. She drifted off to sleep; content and feeling very well loved, and well cared for. She would never leave here, not so long as she had a breath left in her body.

Devon slept too, his first free trainee would arrive tomorrow, and he needed some rest. The first challenge would be a true challenge. Getting a wallflower to be able to perform properly, in a public setting, in one week.