The Vassal Academy Ch. 13

Story Info
Josh begins training.
11.6k words
4.69
63.7k
15

Part 13 of the 39 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Vassal Academy. Pt. 13: Josh begins training.

Brad shook hands with Devon and turning left his slave, Josh, for the next three weeks in the care of the Academy. Josh had signed the contract and been taken upstairs by Jeannette a few minutes ago.

Brad was on his way to inspect production facilities in India, Taiwan, and Japan before returning home. Upon his return, he wanted to see some improvement in Josh, who was quite submissive, but unskilled in many of the tricks that Devon promised would be addressed.

Josh was now nude, he’d heard Cathy talk about the Academy upon her return, and had talked to Mistress Dominique one night at the Executive Club.

Taken to his first short class, Ballet, Josh arrived and walked to Mistress Rebecca while casually letting his hands cover his cock.

“Jeannette, I see you managed to drag him down here.” Rebecca said rising and turning to Josh. “Slave Josh, I’m Mistress Rebecca, and this is Apprentice Trainer Ann. She’ll be working with us as we teach you to glide instead of strut which you just did.”

Josh blinked. Strut? “Mistress, I don’t think I strut.” He protested.

“You told me half a truth, you don’t think.” Rebecca allowed. “We’ll start with standing straight, which you’re not doing yet.” She strode to him and walked around him once. “Back straight, stop covering that cock, I’ve seen more than you have. Knees straight. Look straight ahead.” Rebecca began tapping him here and there to tighten him up.

“Now, let’s try and walk. Straight across the room Josh.” Rebecca said.

Ann watched and tried to stay even with Rebecca. She was so fast with the cane. Ann could see the small difference between right, and wrong, as Rebecca tapped it. She couldn’t always see it at a glance as Rebecca could.

Josh was tapped now and then with blows that seemed to be getting harder. Before the end of the first short class, the cane had started to sting.

“Not bad Josh, you’re trying, and that’s something I can live with.” Rebecca allowed. “If you keep trying to please, you’ll go far in my class. Off to lunch with you slave. End of the hallway, you find a door, that’s the Slave Dining hall.”

Josh hustled through the hallway, his cock bouncing along with every step. He found the Dining Hall by a nude woman walking through the door ahead of him. He followed her through and found the others inside already. Jeannette was the only one dressed.

“Hi Josh, you’re tray is there, take it and sit anywhere. We tend to sit together, but this is our only time to chill during the day.” Jeannette said. “This is Diane, and that’s Geneva, she’s our medic. If you have any problem along those lines let her know.”

Diane and Geneva waved at him and ignored him as directed by Jeannette. Josh felt himself stiffen a bit, and quickly got his tray and say at the table with them. He dug into the roasted new potatoes and roast pork. There we also steamed vegetables in the bowl.

He stole a couple glances at Diane and Geneva. Geneva had larger tits, with big dark areola and succulent little nipples. Diane had smaller breasts, barely a palm full. The small pink nipples screamed that they were sensitive. Both girls had golden rings through their nipples, and Josh thought he could see similar rings in Jeannette’s nipples through the almost transparent slave dress thing. Josh was mostly homosexual, but he liked girls too. Bouncing around nude was going to take some time to get used to.

Diane stood and took her tray and stacked the other two girl’s trays on it. “Josh, when you’re done, just put the tray on the counter there, and I’ll come and get it.”

Geneva finished her drink and stood quickly. “Have to go, I’ve got Cunt Control with Master Andre.”

“See you later Geneva.” Jeannette said.

“Have fun.” Diane said smiling knowingly as Geneva hustled out of the room

Jeannette waited until Diane left the room and said. “If you spend all of every meal checking out the rest of us, you’re going to starve to death. You have four minutes to be in Oral Arts Josh.”

“Sorry, I’m trying to get used to this place.” Josh said.

“Oh we don’t care if you run around all day every day with a boner. We can’t and won’t touch you without orders.” Jeannette said. “I’d get to class quick, and pretend that flag pole you’re trying to hide doesn’t exist. Third Room on the right side, this floor.” Jeannette said pointing.

Josh blushed and started with his tray. Jeannette interrupted him. “I’ll take it.”

Josh bounced down the hall and tried to ignore his growing arousal, and how painfully obvious it was. He counted three doors and the plaque said “Oral Arts.”

As Josh was reporting to Oral Arts, and finding Master Thomas who was really kind of cute, he tried to ignore his erection. Master Thomas didn’t even glance at it as he directed Josh to start working on station one.

Jeannette was in Master Devon’s office. “Master, Josh ate with us, and he enjoyed the scenery. He was at half mast as he sat there.”

“Did the girls mention it?” Devon asked.

“No Master. I told them before hand to ignore anything they saw as you told me. I also reminded them that they are not touch the trainee’s without permission.” Jeannette said.

Devon nodded. “I bet he’s going to have a rough time in Erection Control, don’t you?”

“Master, I think he’s going to be beaten every day for a while. He still thinks slavery is about sex, instead of service.”

“On another note, It’s been three weeks, how are your new rings doing?” Devon asked.

“They’re healing. Geneva checked our rings last night, and we checked hers. She says we’re healing fine, and the salve the doctor gave us is working to speed that process Master.”

“Any Pain?”

“No Master.” Jeannette said. “It’s more arousing, keeping me even more on edge, but not painful. Diane’s nipple rings are the slowest healing, but otherwise we’re all doing fine.”

Devon nodded. “Thank you Jeannette. Let me know about any other problems will you?”

Jeannette smiled. “Of course Master.” She glided to her feet and left his office.

Devon decided to call Jeannette to his room tonight, she was not able to have any kind of rough sex using her pussy or breasts, the rings were still healing. However, her mouth and ass were just fine.

Geneva was lying on the table while Master Andre coached her through the two-sensor probe. Mistress Ann was observing, and learning how the system worked, so she could teach it.

“Geneva, relax. It pushes you and shows you where it’s pushing so you can feel it and learn how to control that muscle.” Andre explained. “It’s not easy, and you’ll probably take days, or even weeks to get this.”

Geneva spoke through gritted teeth as she tried to force her cunt muscles to perform, as she wanted. She could squeeze, but she couldn’t squeeze in one area, and not squeeze in another. “Yes Master, I’ll get it.”

Andre caressed her cheek and smiled. “I know you will, it’s not a requirement to get everything on the first day.”

Josh was sucking the station two cock, a puny little thing. He glanced at Master Thomas from time to time and when he did, he would inevitably get a red light for failing to pay attention to the plastic cock.

“That’s enough Josh. I can see you’re distracted.” Thomas said casually. “Probably that erection you’re trying to hide from me is causing you problems.”

Josh was instantly embarrassed and at the same time hopeful. Perhaps he and Master Thomas could have some fun.

Thomas seemed to notice his excitement and sighed. “I can see we’re going to have to take matters in hand with you.”

Josh felt a rush of anticipation run through him. It lasted about two minutes while Master Thomas walked to a cabinet to get something. Josh hoped it was some lube, he liked it when someone fucked him. He almost always came with only a little additional stimulation. A couple strokes, and he was there.

Thomas returned with a small black leather bag. “Punishment position. That is standing with your hands behind your head, and no movement.”

Josh did as he was told and looked smugly at Thomas as his erection continued to grow.

That smug look lasted until Thomas slipped the bag over Josh’s half erect cock, and then zipped it closed. Thomas quickly wrapped a strap around the balls and cock to keep the bag on. “You’ll have to find either a Master, or Jeannette to open this for you to take a piss. Until you learn to control this thing, we’re going to help you.”

Josh felt little spikes hitting his cock as it was zipped up and he looked confused. “Master, it’s poking me.”

“Yeah, it’s only got so much space, so every time you start to get hard, it’s going to poke the crap out of you until you get soft. The harder you get, the more painful it is. I’d start thinking about pleasing the master, and less about being pleased if I were you Josh.” Thomas said with a wicked grin. “We’re not here for your pleasure.”

Josh blinked in confusion and then felt a rush of erotic thrill as someone exuded power over him, and that thrill caused his cock to twitch and grow. Then the pain of the pins got worse and he winced and cried. “Ouch, that hurts.”

“Oh poor baby.” Thomas said reaching out and caressing Josh’s cheek. “I’m sure you’ll learn real fast.”

Josh’s eyes got wide as he realized how tough it was going to be to keep himself under control. “Master, I thought I was to learn erection control, you know, getting hard, and staying hard?”

“You are, but you’ve also got to learn how to keep it from getting hard. I don’t know any better way than to punish you every damn time you do it without permission, do you?”

Josh gulped and said. “Master, I’m usually about half mast when I’m doing the slave thing, I get off on the being controlled part.”

“Oh, well you’ll learn that you’re pleased, when we are. I’m not pleased, so you don’t get any pleasure. It’s a pleasure to serve your Master, to love your Master, and to do whatever the Master says. You don’t get to decide what service you give, or what you get in return Josh.” Thomas said. “Now, off to your chores. If you have to piss, you should ask now.”

“Please Master, may I?” Josh asked. He didn’t have an overwhelming urge, but this was going to suck.

“Sure.” Thomas said and walked with him to the bathroom. “The Master or Jeannette will stay with you. Jeannette and the other slaves will shower with you, so she’ll unlock you in the morning.” Thomas unlocked the bag and took it off quickly. “There you go. Have at it boy.”

Josh tried to relax, but he could feel how sensitive his cock was after being poked by the bag. He managed to relax and empty his bladder and after washing his hands, again assumed the punishment position. The hated bag was put over his cock again, and he was sent upstairs to help clean the area where the slaves lived, and worked.

Thomas reported to Devon and smiled as he finished.

“Oh, the Bag?” Devon asked shuddering. Lifting his wrist he said. “All trainers, make sure you have your key with you. Josh is in the bag.”

Ann’s voice is the only one who answered. “The Bag?”

Devon replied. “Yeah, could you meet me in Erection Control Ann?”

“Yes Devon.”

In the classroom Devon turned the lights on and walked to the wall and selected the right item. He then took down several more and was setting them on the table when Ann came in. “Hey Ann, sorry to dump this all on you so fast, but you’ve got to learn now, because a student needs us to learn now.”

“OK. So what the hell is all this?” Ann asked.

“This is the gates of hell.” Devon said holding up an item. “The rest are either erection prevention devices, or maintainers, like this cock ring which keeps the cock hard, and prevents an orgasm.”

“That’s cruel.” Ann said with a wicked smile.

“Yes it is Mistress. Josh is in the bag, which is perhaps the cruelest thing we have.” Devon said picking up an identical leather bag and handing it to Ann.

Ann looked at it, unzipped it and saw there were almost two hundred small thumbtacks inside. “Jesus Christ.” She paled noticeably and looked at Devon. “Don’t tell me you have one of these on his dick.”

“We do. It’s locked on. Here’s your key to unlock him. He has to have someone, Jeannette or a Master, unlock him before he can take a leak. Ann, you’re supposed to accompany him into the rest room to make sure he doesn’t masturbate or play with it.” Devon explained.

Ann gave him a look that clearly said get real.

Devon held up his hand to stop her before she got started. “Josh thinks this is all big fun. He thinks it’s all about sex, and not service. He’s learning right now that the erection is not his, it’s Master’s and is only allowed when Master says.”

Ann took the key and shuddered. “Please God, let him find someone else when he has to take a leak.”

Devon smiled and went back to describing the tools of erection control.

Josh was not having any fun. That cute Geneva was polishing Brass with him, and she was putting her heart into it, and that made her tits jiggle. That in turn got his attention, which made him grow hard and that meant he hit the pins lining the inside of the bag. “Ouch.” Josh said again as his erection poked the pins. He let out a shuddering breath and wiggled himself trying to get free of the pins. This sucked big time.

“You OK?” Geneva asked.

“Yeah, the pins aren’t sharp enough to penetrate, unless you really put some pressure on it, but they fucking hurt.” Josh whined.

“Then relax, and don’t think about sex.” Geneva offered.

Josh turned to the brass mumbling. “How do you not think about sex surrounded by nude people all the time.”

“We’re not people, we’re slaves. That means it’s not my body, it’s Masters. We gave it to them, and they’ll use us if they choose. I used to be horny all the time too Josh, I got over it. Well, mostly.” Geneva gave a sheepish grin. “I’ve kind of figured out that if you love Master, love serving Master, you’ll get enough out of just doing whatever you’re told.”

Josh had moved to the next plaque and Geneva was two ahead on the other side. Josh tried not to look but her cute ass wiggled when she stood on her tiptoes to inspect it for smudges. Josh felt his cock get hard and he clenched his jaw as the pins just started to poke him. His erection subsided, and he tried to think about baseball or something.

Jeannette had heard the radio call and smiled. She took her key from her desk drawer and put it around her neck. Josh would be finding her, or the other masters until he quit thinking of all the fun he was going to have, and learned instead how to serve the Master.

Then Jeannette broke into a huge evil grin. Josh had erection control with Master Andre after dinner. Josh was supposedly Bi, and that seemed to be true at lunch, but Andre would enjoy tormenting Josh especially in the bag.

At dinner Josh kept his head down and would wince from time to time. “Jeannette, do I have to sleep in this thing?”

“Unless Master says otherwise. Yeah.” Jeannette answered. She’d already talked to Diane, and reminded her not to play with Josh especially when he’s in the bag. Later she’d talk to Geneva. “You’ll learn, we all did. It’s not yours anymore, it belongs to Master.”

Jeannette glanced at the clock and said. “You have a class now Josh. Master Andre is in room two, and should be about ready for you now. It’s the second room on the left, training wing. Someone will put you to bed afterwards.”

Josh nodded and stood up. “OK, see you later, or in the morning, or whatever.”

Josh was not enjoying himself, this hurt, and was humiliating. He walked to the room and entered. He looked up and saw a gorgeous blond guy wearing a ponytail. He was big, muscular, and his soft slacks clearly showed an impressive bulge. Josh almost licked his lips, instead crying. “Ouch.” He danced a bit as his cock subsided from the pain.

Andre chuckled. “Yeah, that hurts doesn’t it? Slave, I’m Master Andre, and I’m going to be teaching you erection control. That means you get hard when we want, and not unless we want.”

Josh nodded and said. “Yes Master, sorry about that.”

Andre waved it away. “You’ve been punished, that’s the trick of the bag, every time you try and take one of our erections, you get punished.”

Andre approached and produced a key, which he used to unlock the bag. He removed it and looked at the cock. “Well no puncture marks yet, so you’ve been getting the soft corrections.”

Ann walked in about then. “Hey Andre, how you doing. Mind if I observe?”

“Not at all. Jeannette’s going to be here soon to help with his training too.” Andre said and then turned to Josh. “As someone may have told you, Mistress Ann is an apprentice, learning how we train, so she follows the trainers, and trainee’s to learn how to be an Academy Trainer.”

“Yes Master.” Josh said. He looked around the room and saw a couple video monitors, some speakers, and several cabinets. There was also a table.

Jeannette entered and walked to Master Andre and knelt before him. “You wanted to see me Master?”

“Yes Jeannette. We’re going to be teaching Josh how to control that thing of his. If he manages to stay soft, he’ll be rewarded with an orgasm. If fails, he’ll be flogged, stuffed back into the bag, and sent to bed without any pleasure.” Andre said casually.

Josh swallowed hard. He tried to focus his mind on something, anything other than his cock. Andre continued. “Don’t go above level one with him, he’s a novice at this, and it wouldn’t be fair.”

“Yes Master.” Jeannette said. She stood and stripped off her slave shirt. She turned and walked to Josh and knelt before him. She opened her mouth and gripped his cock and started to suck him almost immediately.

Josh gasped and shuddered. He started to think of multiplication tables. Jeannette was beautiful. C Cup breasts, completely hairless, and she had rings dancing in her nipples as she walked and knelt before him.

Andre glanced at the clock and walked to Ann. Leaning close and facing away from Josh and Jeannette he said quietly. “If he can stay soft for five minutes, he’ll pass for today. Jeannette’s only using level one, so if he has any control, he should pass.”

Ann glanced at Josh and then back to Andre. “He’s not going to pass.”

Andre nodded. “He’s really turned on by all the naked women, and perhaps you have caught his eye.”

Ann smiled back. “Andre, I think I heard him screaming ouch from the hallway when he entered and saw you sweetie.”

Andre shrugged and glanced at the clock. “Who can tell?”

Andre refrained from turning around and finally said. “Time Slave Jeannette. Kneel.”

As he turned around Josh’s cock stood out in proud glory, it twitched and was slick and wet.

“Jeannette, did you use any advanced techniques?”

“Not one tongue swirl, not one bit of hum Master.” Jeannette replied.

“Good slave. You’re dismissed.” Andre said.

Ann glanced at Josh’s face and it was beet red. Andre sighed. “Josh, five minutes? You couldn’t keep it down for five minutes?”

“Master, she’s very good.”

“If you had held your cock down for five lousy minutes, you would have seen just how good.” Andre said sadly. “Oh well, punishment position. I think that ten today should get you to understand that we’re serious. You will learn control Josh, I promise you.”

Josh groaned and shuddered. “Yes Master.”

Ann shook her head as Jeannette picked up her slave shirt and started for the door. Ann followed her out and in the hallway asked. “Did you really only use level one Jeannette?”

“Yes Mistress. We don’t cheat the student when we test them. Josh has been on edge all day, his cock is perpetually getting poked in the bag. He’ll learn, they always do.” Jeannette said and turned to go.

Ann heard the sounds of the cane striking Josh and headed for the staff wing. She knew Andre would see to putting Josh to bed, and she didn’t want to see Josh take a leak.