The Vassal Academy Ch. 17

Story Info
The Journey of the Slave.
10.9k words
4.68
54.9k
18

Part 17 of the 39 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 17: The Journey of the Slave

Morning began at promptly half past six as Ann's alarm rang. She silenced the alarm and felt the presence next to her. She hadn't woken all night, and had slept comfortably with the warm body next to her.

"Good Morning Mistress." Jeannette said checking to see if Ann was awake, and going to react to her presence.

"Good Morning Jeannette. I'm guessing that I passed this test. Thank you."

"Yes Mistress." Jeannette said rising from the bed. "I'll go see to the morning routine."

Ann nodded. Then rose herself. She had been afraid that as she woke she would react badly to finding another woman in her bed, but she hadn't. She had felt comfortable with a warm body there, as she normally did after sex.

Jeannette waited ten minutes, checking her room to make sure it was presentable, and then she knocked gently on Master Devon's door. Upon hearing the order, she entered his room. She approached him and took the unusual step of kneeling.

Devon was surprised, normally Jeannette only knelt when instructed, or when it appeared that the conversation would take more than a minute or two. "Something Jeannette?" Devon asked realizing she expected this to take more than a minute or two.

"Master, I was summoned to Mistress Ann's room last night. I've only just left her room." Jeannette began. She then outlined the conversation and the test Mistress had ordered.

"Thank you Jeannette. You handled that well." Devon acknowledged. "This morning, everyone up and running. I want the house cleaned before lunch, have Diane and Geneva begin after cleaning up breakfast. Crystal to Ballet, and Suzanne to arousal and cunt control after breakfast. Josh to a quick oral arts class after breakfast, and then we'll start prepping him for presentation to his owner Brad. After lunch, Crystal to the kitchen to start learning how to serve during a formal meal, plan on one tonight, even if Brad doesn't stay."

"Yes Master." Jeannette replied.

"Let Diane and Geneva know they're almost ready for phase three, and we'll start testing them soon." Devon said.

Jeannette signaled her understanding and again waited to see if there was more.

"Mistress Ann's punishment, let me know if it's too strict later." Devon said. "I'm assuming she'll discuss it at breakfast, she normally does."

"Yes Master." Jeannette again replied.

"That's it Jeannette, get them up and running." Devon said with a wave of his hand.

Jeannette was up in a flash and moving out of his room. She first got Diane and Geneva and had them both heading towards the training wing. The showers were next as the group got the trainee's up and moving.

Jeannette briefed the group at Breakfast, and instructed Diane and Geneva to get started on the cleaning right away, both in the Kitchen to clean up, and then start on the house. "I'll work on the VIP wing, and then check the staff area. You two get the bathroom upstairs done first, and then the sleeping floor."

"Right Jeannette." Diane said. "We'll take care of it."

"Josh, Master Brad is due this afternoon, so you'll be leaving us then." Jeannette said.

"I can't say I'll be sorry to go." Josh said. "This place is rough."

Diane and Geneva smiled at that. Jeannette gave them a knowing look. They had conspired to make passing most of the evening classes as difficult as possible. Josh had taken dozens of beatings largely because of them.

After breakfast, Crystal showed her best Ballet technique to Mistress Rebecca, and received only minor corrections.

Ann watched the arousal training with Suzanne. She was out of sight behind Suzanne as Andre smiled widely and in a very charming manner at Suzanne. "Ok Suzanne, what we're going to do today, is explore your mind. We're going to find out what you are aroused by." Andre began.

"Yes Master." Suzanne said settling down into the table.

"This training is actually very difficult, and is impossible if you tend to lie even to yourself." Andre continued rubbing a hand absently along her ribs.

"I won't lie to you Master." Suzanne said seriously.

Andre smiled at her. "So what kinds of things do you find arousing? What do you think about when you masturbate?"

Suzanne risked a quick glance at Ann, and then softly said. "I don't masturbate Master, I'm not allowed."

Andre sighed and shook his head. "Suzanne, you've been with Brandon for almost two years, and he goes off on business for a week each month of that time. Are you telling me you've never masturbated during that time?"

Suzanne bit her lip. "No Master, I've done it a couple times while he was gone."

Andre nodded and leaned down. "So have I, it's normal, and understandable."

Ann glanced away, Andre was so damn charming. So understanding, and at the same time so much in control.

"Suzanne, what do you think about when you masturbate? What fantasy do you dream about?" Andre asked again. He was gently and apparently without any conscious thought stroking Suzanne's erogenous zones as they talked.

"Master, I usually imagine myself in a Gang Bang." Suzanne admitted after a pause.

"All vaginal, or anal and oral as well?" Andre asked as though this was perfectly normal.

"Master, all available holes." Suzanne admitted as she squirmed a bit.

Andre nodded. "Rather enjoyed those myself." He said absentmindedly. "So you find the idea of multiple partners, sorry all male, or women too?"

Suzanne glanced back at Ann before replying. "Master, this is rather difficult."

Leaning down to whisper in Suzanne's ear. "Would you like to know my fantasy?" Andre asked.

Suzanne looked horrified at the idea of the Master asking her that. "Only if you wish to tell me Master."

"I've been with Mistress Ann, as you can well imagine. Geneva, the slave you know her right?" Andre asked. When Suzanne nodded that she knew Geneva. "Geneva likes to be humiliated, she likes to be degraded. She really gets off on it. For some reason, the image that really gets me going is fucking Mistress Ann to a screaming orgasm, and as I ejaculate inside her, I have Geneva there just kneeling and watching. When I finish, I order her to clean us both up."

Ann's eyes were nearly bugging out of her head. That was the scene she had described to Geneva when Geneva stole an orgasm from her. Andre must have asked Geneva, and she told him.

Suzanne shifted slightly. Obviously in pleasure. "Oh Master, that would be humiliating. Just being told to sit and watch, and then ordered not to participate, but to clean up." Suzanne's eyes were wet, dark and smoky from the arousal coursing through her system.

Andre rubbed his hand down her body. "Yes, that would be fun wouldn't it? Talk about the very picture of slavery, watching masters go at it, and then being ordered to lick one clean, and suck another clean." Andre smiled. "So is it just men, or men and women in your fantasy?"

"Both Master." Suzanne said without hesitation.

Andre nodded knowingly. "Nice, very nice." He said admiringly. "Do the women use strap on dildo's? Toys to ream you out?"

"Yes Master." Suzanne admitted nodding her head.

"I bet you also lick them while you're being fucked don't you?" Andre asked knowingly.

"Yes Master, I do."

Andre nodded and said. "How do you feel now?"

"Very aroused Master." Suzanne admitted.

Andre nodded. "That's how you pass arousal training. No matter who you're performing for, let part of your mind imagine another scenario, one which you find highly arousing."

"Yes Master." Suzanne said breathing faster.

"Let's try some cunt training while we have you here shall we?" Andre asked with the big charming smile. "If you do well, I may let you come for me."

Suzanne writhed in anticipation as Andre slid the probe into her and strapped it quickly and efficiently into place. She worked on squeezing her muscles, and soon had green lights flashing from the monitor above her.

Andre walked to Ann and smiled knowingly at her. "Sorry to include you in my fantasy, but she was worried about you being in the room."

Ann glared at him. "Geneva told you that didn't she?" Ann asked in an equally quiet whisper.

Andre nodded. "When I had her in my room last time." He whispered back. "I found the image highly erotic, probably as interesting as Geneva found it. If you're unwilling to try it before long, I may have to try it with Rebecca."

Ann shook her head. "You're impossible."

Andre smiling returned to Suzanne and left Ann blushing by the door.

Suzanne blinked in surprise at the monitor and couldn't believe it. "Task complete?"

"That's right slave, you've just passed the first test, which tells us you can do this and you'll be doing it well before long." Andre said cheerfully.

"Thank you Master." Suzanne said in surprise. "I didn't think I could, I mean, I tried to work the muscles before, but I couldn't ever do it right."

Andre shrugged as he withdrew the probe from her and held it out to let her take it and clean it. "Good slave, clean this up will you?"

Suzanne licked it completely clean and smiled the whole time.

"We won't do this class tomorrow, instead we'll work on your anal training. I understand you've already had anal sex." Andre said in his supportive manner.

"Yes Master, I'm used to it now." Suzanne said.

Andre nodded. "Do you get any pleasure from it?"

Suzanne hesitated a moment. "It's always a pleasure to serve the master."

Andre smiled and nodded. "Indeed it is. However, do you orgasm when you get anal sex?"

Suzanne sadly replied. "No master, I don't."

Leaning close Andre whispered in her ear again. "I do, and before I'm done training you, you will too."

Suzanne looked up hopefully. "Really Master?"

"Really." Andre said. "Mistress Ann, I'm thinking of rewarding Suzanne here for her service this morning. Perhaps you'd like to observe Crystal's ballet this morning, or perhaps you'd like to see if Josh's preparations are complete?"

Ann understood, Andre wasn't sending her from the room, he was inviting her to join. She wasn't being ordered to have sex, she was being invited to join in, and give Suzanne her gang bang, a small threesome really, to focus on for the rest of her arousal training. Ann hesitated as she considered.

"Perhaps you'd like to shove a dildo deep into this little slave, and see how she reacts to it?" Andre asked next.

"Actually, I would Master Andre." Ann said stronger than she felt.

Suzanne shifted slightly to look at Ann for a moment. Ann saw this as she stepped forward. "Don't tell me our little slave things she's too good to service a Mistress?"

"No Mistress." Suzanne said horrified.

"I believe she was looking at you that way to signal her desire to service you Mistress." Andre said as he removed his shirt, revealing his admirable chest and abdominal muscles.

Ann stepped to the head of the table and gently ran her hand down Suzanne's head, tracing the hairline. "Is that it slave? You desire the opportunity to service me?"

Suzanne hesitated a moment and then said. "Mistress, I hardly ever get the opportunity to service women, with Master Brandon. It is a very rare treat."

Ann nodded. "I think I'll straddle her face and have her lick me while you fuck her Master Andre. If she makes me come, I may allow her to do so again sometime."

Ann shrugged out of her pants and climbed up to position herself over Suzanne's mouth. She pinched one of Suzanne's nipples savagely. "Of course, if she doesn't make me come, I'll be very upset, and probably won't be able to stop whipping her for the rest of the day."

Suzanne gasped in pain as her nipple was pinched hard, and began to lick and suckle on Mistress's cunt. She felt Master Andre slide his hard cock deep inside and moaned.

Ann tried to relax but was unable. This was her first threesome, and she couldn't pull it off. She knew that almost immediately. She wasn't going to come, and since she wasn't trained how to come on command, she was going to have to fake it. One of the advantages of being a slave first was the ability to make the slave feel like they had accomplished something. Ann knew that wasn't going to be the case this morning. She also know it wasn't really Suzanne's fault. The evening spent with Jeannette had clearly shown her the pinnacle of a trained slave's oral technique. Suzanne was good, about even with Geneva or Diane, but she wasn't anything like Jeannette.

Ann looked at Andre and slowly shook her head, letting him know she wasn't going to come. Andre nodded his head, telling her she needed to, to make Suzanne feel good about the experience, to give her something positive to use in her arousal training. Ann bit her lip and shook her head again.

Andre was now trying to figure out how good of an actress Ann was, Suzanne would undoubtedly know Mistress Ann hadn't come, and that wouldn't be the image he could use to help her arousal training. That meant he would have to get the other male staff, and have them all use Suzanne to give her a better gang bang, but without a female, or he could use Rebecca, it would be lacking.

Ann tried to pinch her own nipples, to try and push herself up to the heights where she could at lest squeeze out a little one. Andre saw this and then smiled wickedly. Ann was trying, and that was good, but she would need some help. He freed Suzanne's hands, allowing her to probe Mistress Ann.

Ann groaned as a finger entered her and then a second one. She rolled forward slightly to allow better access to her hole. That was what she was missing, something in her sex. The angle allowed a better view of Andre's large cock pistoning inside Suzanne's hot hole. Suddenly, Suzanne's suction on the clit became greater; she moaned into Ann's cunt and gasped out.

"Master I'm going to come." Suzanne said breathily.

"Fine slave, come as you want." Andre replied. He leaned forward and kissed Ann, forcing her eyes closed, and felt her arousal increase. Ann wasn't as visually oriented as most males were, so it was feeling, sense of smell, of touch, of her mind that really got her going.

Ann felt her pleasure start to build, and she breathed a sigh of relief as Andre kissed her. Suzanne squirmed beneath her, riding her own orgasm out, and Ann felt she could at least give a little one to the training.

As Ann relaxed into the pleasure, letting it build, knowing it was nearly ready to start throbbing out from her little clitty, she felt Andre pull back from her mouth. She opened her eyes for a moment in question, and saw him placing a hand over her mouth.

"Suzanne, put one finger in Mistress's ass." Andre said. Then he thrust his mouth over Ann's and held her head tightly, preventing her from objecting.

Suzanne put one wet finger at Mistress's asshole, and gently pushed it in. Ann felt it slide past her ring and enter her and she came. She bucked on Suzanne's face as her orgasm, much more powerful than she had expected, pulsed out from her clit to consume her. The finger was withdrawn as she came, and Ann slid down from the euphoria of the surprisingly intense orgasm.

Andre held her hair tightly, forcing Ann to maintain the kiss, and as he broke the kiss, he looked significantly at her. Don't say anything now, not with Suzanne in the room.

Ann was angry, and shocked. Angry that Andre hadn't given her a choice, and shocked that it had in effect turbo charged her orgasm. She shifted, and looked down. "Clean me up slave." She stared her anger at Andre, letting him know he was going to pay for this.

Andre finished his own part, shooting his load on his self command into Suzanne's grasping cunt. He waited until Ann had eased off of Suzanne's face, and then walked to her head, letting her clean his cock.

Ann dressed quickly, letting Suzanne clean Andre, angry at him, and trying not to let Suzanne know how she felt. Andre reached over and released the bindings that held Suzanne to the table.

"Suzanne, that should be fine, go on upstairs, and see what needs to be cleaned before lunch." Ann said smiling thinly.

Suzanne thanked them both and hustled from the room. Ann walked to Andre and stood right before him. "Don't you ever do anything like that to me again." To punctuate the statement, Ann raised her knee and drove it hard into Andre's groin.

Air was driven from his lungs as he doubled over in agony; he gripped himself and collapsed to the ground, his face red in pain.

Ann walked to the door, and closed it as she left the room. She considered for a moment, and only one moment, getting Geneva to check on him, to make sure she hadn't hurt him too badly. Rejecting the idea, he did have a radio watch, she went to her room and stripped and showered instead. She had finished dressing and was sitting in her chair looking out the window when there was a knock on the door.

Devon entered when she called to come in, and sat on her bed. "Andre told me what happened."

"Did he tell you all of it?"

"Yes. He told me what he did to instigate your reaction. He's worried that you're going to leave, or kick his ass every time you see him." Devon said.

"Is he OK?" Ann asked.

"He's sore, but he'll live." Devon replied.

"He had no right to do that." Ann said angrily.

"I agree. I told him as much, and he agrees, especially now." Devon replied.

"He deserved what he got." Ann defiantly stated.

"Actually, I agree." Devon told her. "I came up to see how you were doing, not chastise you for that. I'm considering that taken care of."

"I'm fine." Ann said softly. "It was a shock, and I hate to admit it, but it was intense too."

Devon nodded. "That was his reason for doing it, to give you a taste of the joys of anal, but he was out of line in his action."

Ann nodded. "OK, so I don't kick his ass anymore, and he's been punished, so it's over?"

"It is, if you say so." Devon answered. "Frankly, you've punished him more than I could."

Ann nodded. "Then it's over." She stood and said. "Devon, I'm still thinking about Anal, I was thinking about it before this morning. I was considering talking to you about training me in both cunt control, and anal."

"I assumed you were, you're advanced enough here to know that those are you're next classes." Devon replied.

"He doesn't teach me, not for a while." Ann insisted. "I don't trust him right now."

"I understand." Devon said rising. "That was what I told him, he'd harmed the trust that must exist between trainers, and abused your trust in him, and possibly in us all."

Ann turned to Devon and spoke in a low voice. "If anyone ever does anything like that again, does something I don't want done, I'll rip them apart."

Devon held up his hands signaling his surrender. "I'm with you, and for the record, I'll help you rip them apart."

Ann nodded and walked out of her room followed by Devon.

She entered the trainer's room downstairs where Andre was typing at one of the computers. He heard her and turned slowly around to face her. "Ann, I'm really sorry about that. It was out of line."

"Right. Andre, if anything ever happens like that again." Ann said with a thin smile on her face. "I won't kick your balls off, I'll rip them off and nail them to my wall."

Andre nodded and said. "I understand Ann." Then he turned to Devon and said. "She kind of reminds me of Dominique."

Devon nodded slowly. "Yeah, I was just thinking that same thing. Perhaps you should treat her as you would Dominique. It might just be less painful in the long run."

Ann walked to her computer and started to type her own report of the training session. She kind of liked the comparison to Dominique. Dominique didn't take shit from anyone, and was well known for her short temper when it came to failure, or disrespect. She was also well known for her dedication to the Academy, and her sexual drive. It was a lot to be compared to, a powerful woman whom all the men who knew her deferred to without any hesitation.