The Vassal Academy Ch. 18

Story Info
Suffering the Mistake.
10.7k words
4.71
46.7k
16

Part 18 of the 39 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 18: Suffering the Mistake

Devon had given instructions to Jeannette for the remainder of the day and then gone into the Dining Room. The rest of the trainers were already seated and digging in. Like the slaves, they didn't have much time to waste while eating.

"Devon, I just filled them in on the morning's activities." Ann said.

"Good, now the big discussion question. Rebecca, we're getting backed up in Ballet, and we should have seen this coming. All the training rooms are in use, so how do we overcome this problem?" Devon asked.

"Good question. Ann's a good trainer for phase one and acceptable for phase two. Andre can also teach it, phase one and two. I'm still the only trainer for phase three, so getting Ann up to speed on that as well as the problem with space is going to be tricky." Rebecca said thinking it through.

"OK, so what can we do about the room situation?" Devon asked again.

Andre shifted. "We could combine two rooms, freeing up another for Ballet, or we could modify a room to be used for Ballet. Those are the only options I see."

Thomas was obviously considering. "Can we move something upstairs? Perhaps empty one of the live testing rooms? We're not really using those rooms you know."

Devon considered. "We have three live testing, two sleep training, and five slave sleeping rooms. The idea was always to use the live testing rooms as overflow in case of extra trainee's, but yeah, we can empty one and put some mirrors up for Ballet."

"OK, when do we do that?" Andre asked cautiously.

"Tomorrow. We're busy today." Devon said after a moment. "We'll make it a work detail, supervising the slaves for the most part."

"OK, that's no problem then." Ann summarized the feelings of the trainers. "Now, while I'm teaching phase one and two Ballet, how the hell am I supposed to get trained up to phase three standards?"

Devon looked at Rebecca and shrugged. "Would you like to tell her?"

"Ann, you're going to have to have Jeannette show you the movements, and watch me while I train Diane and Geneva." Rebecca said simply.

"Oh, while we're on the subject of phase three." Devon began. "I'm bumping Diane tonight, and if she passes, she'll be phase three tomorrow morning."

"Great, she'll be thrilled. Geneva next?" Thomas asked.

"Yeah." Devon agreed. "Crystal is in phase two this afternoon, so we'll have two in phase three, one house slave in phase two, and one training slave in phase two, and Matt hoping to get in."

"I've got Matt in about fifteen minutes. How do you want me to handle it?" Ann asked.

"I think we should continue to push him. We need to see where his heart lies. Is he a submissive at heart, or is he just playing." Devon began.

"Ann told us about his showing up. Devon, was he really sitting there confident and cocky?" Andre asked.

"Oh yes. It was the strangest thing I've ever seen. Here is a supposedly submissive male, who traveled all the way from Chicago to ask to join us, blowing smoke about how awesome he was." Devon said chuckling. "Ann and I both got our backs up about it."

"I just followed your lead Devon, just followed your lead." Ann said disarmingly.

Devon raised an eyebrow. "Oh, when you told him that we were the Academy, a one of a kind facility, and no matter how awesome he thought he was, he wasn't really shit yet?"

"I don't think I said that." Ann smiling innocently said.

"Not those exact words, but that's the first time I've been witness to you being the bitch. Excellent by the way." Devon said bowing his head in acknowledgement.

"I've seen it, and it never fails to throw the slaves off their games." Thomas said.

"I've felt it, and it threw me off my game." Andre agreed.

Laughter followed the statement and Ann shook her head. "Back to Matt, how do you want me to handle him?"

"More gently than Andre." Devon said smiling. "Don't tuck his tail, but push him a little. Make him see that life and training here is going to be very hard, and he's going to have to work extremely hard to join us."

"OK, so he's in Ballet this afternoon. Anything after dinner?" Ann asked.

Devon shook his head. "No, not today. He's probably tired from the trip, and the lessons would be wasted, we'd have to start all over again tomorrow."

"OK, so light cleaning after dinner, and then to bed." Ann confirmed.

Devon nodded and finished eating. "I'm off to graduate Crystal now. We have students to train, and Ann, try not to disable any more of my staff."

More laughter followed this request as Devon wiped his mouth and left the table. Ann was behind him as she headed towards Ballet. Rebecca ducked into admin and found a suitable cane to use for training Suzanne. She commandeered the central area for today, and waited for Suzanne to exit the dining room.

Matt was trying to eat, he hadn't had any breakfast, but he was distracted. He was busy assessing the competition as he considered them. Jeannette was acting all sure of herself, and he was certain it was an act. Crystal was slouching like any other teenager. No pride in serving Master. Diane was almost invisible. Master probably felt sorry for her, no way he could think that Diane was a good slave.

Matt had decided that he should be lead slave, certain that Master was not being served well by them, and looking forward to posting on the site about how he was the new lead slave at the Academy, and then he could help Master select proper staff to serve.

Matt was still thinking about what Master Devon had said. He had told Matt that they had all the house slaves he thought he needed, and if Matt didn't show him something impressive, to show how good he was, then he wouldn't get in. Matt knew what Master meant by that, it was a competition, and it was up to Matt to show the initiative to take a slot from somebody.

"Diane, you're with me in Admin, Master Devon wants you to be trained up on the files and the stuff I do, for when I'm out with him or whatever." Jeannette said. "Geneva, you're still in the kitchen. Crystal, you're in Oral Arts."

She got acknowledgements from the group. "Matt, you're in Ballet, and so are you Suzanne. Mistress Rebecca will teach you in the central area. We're short of Ballet space right now, but I think Master Devon has a plan."

"Um, Ballet, is that where you showed me earlier?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, in the hallway on this level." Jeannette confirmed. "Crystal, show him where, you're headed towards Oral Arts."

"Sure thing Jeannette." Crystal answered.

"Diane, stop by anal training room before you come to admin." Jeannette finished. "That's it everyone, let's get to work."

Crystal and Diane walked with Matt down the training hallway. Suzanne had been called by Mistress Rebecca as soon as she stepped foot out of the dining room. Matt entered the Ballet room and found Mistress Ann waiting for him.

"Matt, I'm going to be teaching you the poise and grace required to perform what we call Ballet, which is used every single day by our slaves. I'm sure you've noticed how gracefully Jeannette and the others do everything, including eat?" Ann began.

"Yes Mistress, I think I was at least as graceful as they were in eating." Matt said proudly.

Ann frowned and shook her head. "I doubt that Matt. Now, let's get you standing like a slave at least."

Ann used the short cane to get Matt standing, properly and noticed the cockiness was still in his eye, if not on his lips. She flogged him back and forth across the floor several times, working on walking and standing. Finally he stood without correction in something approaching the slave way, posture was not bad, grace almost non-existent, but that was normal. "Better Matt, just remember you're a slave, and you're always on display, and Ballet is part of the presentation aspect of being a slave, and you'll do just fine."

Matt beamed at her. Here he was on his first day, and already getting praise. "Thank you Mistress."

Crystal had reported to Oral Arts expecting to find Master Thomas. Instead, she found Master Devon sitting in a chair and obviously waiting for her. After she had successfully demonstrated her oral technique, and swallowed his semen, she had smiled up at him.

"Welcome to phase two Crystal, the challenges get harder, and our expectations are going to be even higher for you." Devon said as he caressed her face.

"Thank you Master." Crystal beamed at him.

"Go to admin, and tell Jeannette you're in phase two now. She'll give you a watch like ours, and set you up with a room in the staff wing." Devon instructed.

"Yes Master." Crystal said proudly. She stood and as gracefully as she could walked to the door and out of it. She almost ran to admin, then she saw Suzanne doing her Ballet lesson in the central area. She sided along the wall to keep from disturbing Mistress Rebecca, a very bad idea in everyone's opinion.

Jeannette looked up and saw Crystal smiling and knew what had happened. "Congratulations, and welcome to the real staff."

"I made it." Crystal beamed. "I wouldn't have without you to help me Jeannette."

"You did it, all I did was show you how." Jeannette shrugged.

"Master Devon said you would give me a watch, and show me the staff rooms."

"Sure." Jeannette said. Raising her wrist she touched a button and said. "Diane, come back to admin for a min would you?"

"Sure Jeannette." Came from the watch.

Jeannette got another watch out and was showing Crystal how it worked, and how to plug it in at night.

Diane came in and smiled when she saw what was going on. "Great, she's in huh?"

"Yeah, I made it." Crystal said putting the watch on proudly. "Thanks to you and Jeannette."

"Diane take her upstairs, and give her the room next to you. Get her stuff out of storage, and put it in her dresser. Explain the rules to her, and then finish cleaning up before dinner OK?" Jeannette said next.

"Sure Jeannette. Come on Crystal, let's go get you set up in the staff wing." Diane said. "Later we can talk Jeannette into letting us party tonight."

"Party? We party?" Crystal asked confused.

"Sure, we call it playtime, and it means we can fuck each other, if a qualified slave is there." Diane explained as they left the admin area.

Jeannette found Geneva and told her about Crystal, and about Suzanne's sleep training. "So you've got the duty tonight. It's the first time you've had it on the first night, although Suzanne may settle down and sleep, she's got some training."

"OK, just keep the portable like normal?" Geneva asked.

"Yeah, just let us know in the morning how much sleep she gets, if any." Jeannette confirmed.

Devon watched Suzanne's training for a short while and then went into Admin himself. Finding Jeannette there, he next found where Diane was. Heading upstairs himself to make it seem less planned, more casually ordered, he turned to go to his room.

Diane was down the hall showing Crystal the dayroom and the bathroom. "Never close a door without a Master's permission, even the stall doors."

"Got it, still on display huh?"

"Yep. You'll get used to it." Diane said smiling.

Devon left his room door open and walked down the hallway. He found Diane helping Crystal set up her room. "Diane, great, I was hoping to see you today."

"Yes Master." Diane said bowing her head.

Devon stepped closer and seemed to be inspecting her. "I want you to come to my room after dinner, and attend to me."

Diane looked up in surprise. She almost stammered out the obvious question. Stopping herself she nodded. "Yes Master."

Devon nodded and glanced at Crystal. "Finding everything OK Crystal?"

"Yes Master, thank you Master."

Devon gave another long look at Diane and then turned from the room leaving them to carry on.

"Wow, you get to attend Master Devon." Crystal said in awe.

Diane nodded. "I've never done that, neither has Geneva." She shook her head. "Usually he calls Jeannette to his room."

Crystal shrugged. "Guess he wants some of your candy huh?"

Diane looked at the teenager and shook her head. "It's not mine, it's his anyway. I gave it to him a long time ago."

"Any regrets?"

Shaking her head no. "Not a one." Then she seemed to recover herself and said. "Come on, we have more work to do."

Jeannette was finished updating the files, but had left them out to go over them with Diane. Crystal was upstairs cleaning, and Diane entered. "Diane, great I wanted to go over the files with you."

"Sure Jeannette." She hesitated. "Um, something happened, and it's not my fault."

Jeannette looked up confused. "What?"

"Master Devon called me to attend to him tonight. I didn't do anything I swear it. I don't want you to think I'm trying to steal him from you Jeannette, we all know how you feel." Diane stammered out quickly.

Jeannette smiled, and then laughed. "OK, he's not mine. I just like you belong to him. Secondly, he can call whoever he wants. He's the master, and I'm happy for you, and apparently he's happy with you too."

"You're not mad?"

Shaking her head Jeannette smiled hugely. "Not at all. I'm a slave. I love my Master, but they're all my masters." Jeannette thought about breaking it to her that she was being tested tonight, but decided not to. Master would tell her when he was ready. Part of a Slave's duty is to keep the Master's secrets.

Diane listened and asked questions about the files, reading some of the training notes in her file as she learned what would be expected of her in the office.

Crystal hurried through the cleaning of the slave sleeping floor. She stopped before the door of what had been her room for almost two weeks. A simple futon mattress on the floor, and a chain dangling from the wall were all that the room contained. She now had a bed, a dresser, and a chair. Granted, none of them were as comfortable or as ornate as the ones she'd had in Philly, but she was here to get away from that stuff. The chair was also rather industrial, obviously built to last forever, with little attention paid to comfort.

Diane helped put the files away after sorting through the training reports, and quickly learned you didn't read them, you didn't really have time. You sort of scanned them, glancing down the page to make sure the Master's hadn't inadvertently typed two reports on one page.

She noticed that all of them were about the same anyway. Observations on the slaves training, attitude, behavior, and apparent weakness or strengths. Notes on what the Trainee preferred was also included. Jeannette explained that each trainee also had a database created where words were put into blanks, and notations next to the words were date of the training report backing it. That way the Trainer's could access the highlights of the trainee's time. Glancing at it to see what additional training each trainee might need.

"Jeannette, I'm still in training, I shouldn't be reading this." Diane had protested after glancing at one database.

"Diane, do you think we have any secrets around here? We're naked, where in the hell would we hide a secret?" Jeannette asked. "Besides, who are you going to tell? You know Master is trusting you with this, are you going to betray Master?"

Diane shook her head understanding. "No, not in this lifetime."

"Exactly. If you can't trust your slave, who can you trust?" Jeannette asked.

"It just feels wrong somehow." Diane persisted weakly.

"Oh, like you don't know that Geneva likes to be humiliated and degraded. Like you didn't see her on the dinner table when we were recruiting Mistress Ann." Jeannette chided. "Let me guess, you were totally surprised to see that Crystal is a bit exuberant in her behavior, you're the one that pointed it out first."

"Yeah, but my file." Diane moaned. "It says I have a low self esteem problem, and additional measures will be taken to address that."

"Diane. I love you, you know that right?" Jeannette asked and after getting a reluctant nod from Diane continued. "You do have low self esteem. Everybody knows it, and everybody thinks you're way too hard on yourself."

Diane sighed. "It's just hard to believe that I belong here. I'm not beautiful, or smart, or anything like that. I'm not a Medic, or a great slave like you."

"You are a good slave, and you're going to be great. The reason you're going to be great is because you love Master with all your heart, just like I do." Jeannette said with genuine warmth. "Stop being so hard on yourself, we think you're pretty great."

Diane smiled sheepishly. "Thanks. I guess I should believe it, I mean, I'll try."

"Relax, just do what master says, and do what you've been doing." Jeannette said. "It's almost dinner time. Come on, let's close this up and get something to eat. I'm hungry, and Chef promised that we'd have Chicken stew."

"And you love the chicken stew." Diane finished for her.

Jeannette nodded. "I always have."

Dinner was almost crowded. Six to a table in the slave dining room was comfortably cozy without being too close. Seven meant some were touching; bare skin to bare skin, and that was uncomfortable for most people. So four sat at one table, and three at another.

"OK, after dinner. Diane you've got to get that plug out of you. Master Andre will meet you in the anal training room. Crystal, help Geneva in the kitchen. Suzanne, you're in sleep training tonight, so after dinner, make sure you use the bathroom. It's bad enough without a full bladder." Jeannette said.

Matt held up a hand. "What do you want me to do?"

Jeannette seemed to consider. "Hang out in the kitchen, I'll help you learn how to serve dinner to the Masters. We should have another formal dinner in a couple days, and you'll need to know then."

Matt nodded. A formal dinner, well if Master wanted him to learn how to serve, he would.

Crystal smiled in a very friendly way and said. "I guess Diane won't be in the kitchen later will she?"

Jeannette rolled her eyes. "Don't worry about where Diane will be. Just like you, she's obeying orders."

"Lucky slave." Geneva said with a big smile.

Diane lowered her head and blushed.

Devon looked around the table and said. "OK, we've got our attack plan for today and in the morning. We're training Suzanne, and Matt. All the other slaves are on detail right?"

"Right. Diane to the Kitchen, the rest to break down and store the stuff in Live Test three. What about the plaque on the door?" Ann asked.

"I'll order one that says Ballet room two." Devon answered putting his napkin on the plate.

"Ok, I guess that covers everything Devon." Andre said. "I've got to get Diane unplugged."

"I have to get ready to graduate her." Devon said. He rose and walked from the dining room, and headed upstairs. He took the time to make sure his room was clean, and it was. He turned the bed down before sitting in a chair and picking up a book.

Diane got her plug out, and breathed a sigh of relief. They didn't hurt, but they weren't really comfortable. She headed towards the bathroom and made sure she was ready for the night. She was both excited and nervous about the night with Master Devon; this was almost like a test.

Devon heard the knock on his door and called on the individual to enter. Diane entered and knelt before him. "Diane, you've come far in your training, how do you feel about being a slave now?"

"Master, I'm home, I love it here." Diane said simply.

Devon nodded. "You're to attend to my needs tonight."

"Yes Master." Diane answered smiling.

"Slave Mouth." Devon said as he shifted and stood before Diane. She compliantly opened her mouth and waited. Devon unzipped himself and offered his cock to Diane. She took it into her mouth lovingly and began to suckle upon him. Devon felt the more advanced techniques being used, and allowed himself to get hard. Devon felt something that wasn't taught though, she loved to service him. She poured her heart into the action, as though this was a great treat for her, almost an honor to service Master.