The Vault

Story Info
Delivery leads to hot sex.
1.3k words
4
16.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
su2sexi
su2sexi
2 Followers

The day started off as usual, but it was going to be a 'special' delivery that day! On every Wednesday the security truck brings to the bank all the money needed to make it through the daily ins & outs of banking. I've had the responsibility of making sure the Vault was fully stocked over the years. Just recently the Security Company had changed drivers. Well, all I can say is they made one hell of a good choice as this man made my heart race like none ever before him.

He was a fine looking young lad, with brownish sandy hair, gorgeous green eyes and stood about 6'1. He had a great personality, which is what drew me to him. He had been making delivers to the bank for about 6 months, in which we had many conversations just getting to know each other. The best part was we actually had a lot in common. I remember one conversation that revolved around my favorite sport, football. I even found out that he liked the same teams that I also enjoyed. After many of these conversations I felt like we had connected on a personal level, well enough for me to decide to finally make my move. Hmm...how much fun could we have being surrounded by tons of cold hard cash?

I woke up that morning, which happened to be Wednesday and went through the normal daily routine of getting ready for work: shower, hair, make-up etc...but something inside myself was telling me that today was going to be different. I took my normal drive to work, which is only about 10 minutes and the entire time I couldn't stop thinking about this man...he had me captivated. Once arriving at work, I began loading up the teller cash drawers and my supervisor approached me. She asked me to be very careful since the security truck was going to be arriving shortly with about 1/2 million dollars....Oh if she only knew my plans for all that cash.

It was getting extremely hot in the lobby area of the bank. I sure in the hell didn't want to be sweating all day long, therefore I turned down the A/C to around 69, and not ever realizing how damn cold the metal of the Vault door might feel later. Within the hour, the truck arrived and I felt like a little child on Christmas waiting for a big surprise. My heart was furiously racing waiting in anticipation for him to make his way into the bank. I watched out the front window of the bank as he loaded up the dolly cart with all the moneybags and slowly made his way inside the bank towards the Vault. We greeted each other with the usual "Hello, how are you?" and exchanged great big wonderful smiles with each other. I informed the tellers that since there was so much money that it could take a bit longer than usual. As I closed the huge metal door behind us, the coldness of the door sent chills up and down my spine.

I wanted to test the waters to see if he wanted to have a bit of fun, so I removed my suit jacket, knowing full well that my nipples were so damn erect from the coldness that they could cut glass. I had worn my pin striped suit jacket and skirt outfit just for this occasion. Under the jacket, he found a lovely sheer white blouse with the first 2 buttons undone with just enough cleavage for a sneak peek and more than plenty for arousal purposes. I kept monitoring his package, which was making me a bit nervous, well actually very nervous. All this time I was worried 'what if it goes off unexpectedly or too early'? I did the only thing that crossed my mind...... I knelt down and slowly removed his package...Yes; I removed the gun out of his holster in fear that if things got hot n heavy I certainly did not want any accidents.

As I stood back up, he slowly moved up behind me while pressing me against the cold metal Vault door with bars. God, he had the most amazing hands as he reached around and fondled my breasts, while lightly pinching my nipples. I knew at this point that things were going to proceed all the way and there was no turning back. He kept licking and sucking on my ears and neck, before spinning me around to carefully unbutton the rest of my blouse. Damn, he worked me over to the point I thought I would cum before the real action started. Whew... and when he lifted my skirt and laid me back, well lets just say the man knew exactly how to nibble on a cookie and he certainly savors the flavor quite well. I thought I was going to rip the bars off the door, he was driving me that crazy!! I could tell he was more than ready, so I gently gave him a luscious wet kiss on the lips. I winked at him and then gave him my sultry raised eyebrow look before kissing my way down his 'treasure trail' leading me again to drop to my knees. This time I removed the "real" package. I was hoping not to disappoint while sucking on his balls and tonguing his shaft. I grabbed his ass while thrusting his cock into my mouth while devouring it whole moving up and down....round and round. I wanted to bring him to the point of total ecstasy without losing complete control or becoming too loud. I know when he worked me over with all the moans, groans and whimpers coming out, I am really surprised that no one came to check on me to make sure I was okay. As we moved through the playful stuff...it was time to receive that special delivery that I had been waiting for all morning.

We decided to cut the straps to the cash bags and began to throw the cash around like two kids in a sandbox... money was everywhere... 1/2 million in cold hard cash! Luckily for me there were no metal paperclips to deal with, just the thought of possible papercuts since the money was brand new from the Reserve Bank. We were very careful, as we did not want to draw attention to the Vault area. Things started out very nice as he gave me a few "taps" on my ass and then slowly made his way around to the front and began to furiously finger me.

Oh God, I couldn't resist him any longer; I wanted him and right that minute! We were at each other like two crazed animals in heat. Bouncing all over the floor covered in cash in every possible position known to man. He was absolutely incredible and certainly knew exactly how to please a woman. We went from him bending me over the table full of coin bags thrusting so hard that I thought my legs were going to buckle under the waves of ecstasy running through my body. We then moved on to the floor while I rode him like a bucking bronco. I loved every minute of me being in control, as I slowly slid up and down his shaft all the way to the top and then inserting on the way down. He most definitely was enjoying it by the huge grin on his face. It was time to grind and bring us to the point of ruptured bliss.

I loved that his hands were on my hips helping me...wow, what can I say....I was having the time of my life.......whoa!!! It truly was absolutely amazing!! We both came so hard together that I swear I saw stars. I couldn't believe the sensation that my body was feeling at that moment. It was unbelievable...botta bing, botta boom!!! I thought my body and legs would never be able to recover from the shakes. My legs quivered all day long..., as it was such a nice reminder of what had occurred in the Vault earlier.

su2sexi
su2sexi
2 Followers