The Vault Pt. 07-08

Story Info
A tale of longing...
2.1k words
4.68
15.5k
8
3

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 7

The first full week of no visits from Tiffany was almost over. While I was distraught about the prospect of not seeing Tiffany for a full 4 weeks, I was determined to keep my composure. I figured that if I could keep busy and keep my thoughts contained, I should be able to wait for Tiffany's return without using the prostate massager that she had given me.

I was doing pretty well until that first Friday. Tiffany was leaving for her trip and I texted her to have a good trip. She texted back "Thanks! I have missed you this week (so have my feet and toes)."

That firmly inserted Tiffany in my head. I thought about how much I had missed her that week. Of course I missed being released. And I missed the intimacy of kissing her feet. But I just missed her being around. All of those thoughts and feelings made Friday very difficult for me. It was particularly difficult because I had no plans for Friday night or during the day on Saturday. So, I dwelled on Tiffany.

Things only got worse on Saturday night. I had a date set up with a woman that I had already seen a few times. After dinner she invited me up to her place. I don't know what I was thinking, but I accepted. We talked and made out some. Although the experience was arousing (as much as it could be anyway), Tiffany kept popping into my head. Plus, I knew I really couldn't do anything with her. Taking my leave was a bit awkward. But I think I managed not to alienate her too much.

Sunday was terrible. My balls and groin ached from blue balls and my mind was all over the place. I, for the first time, was looking forward to Monday so I could get into the office and focus on something else.

Much to my disappointment, the work week wasn't helping me. My balls still ached and my mind was my enemy. By Wednesday I was reading reviews of the prostate massager and trying to understand the directions. I decided to give it a try.

Laying on my side on my bed, I inserted the device and tried flexing my muscles the way the instructions indicated. I could feel some stimulation and I kept it up for a while, but nothing happened. I leaked a lot of precum, but I didn't ejaculate. So, I gave up.

Thursday was brutal. The added stimulation of the prostate massager made me even more desperate to cum. My balls ached so much that I had serious difficulty concentrating at work. When I got home, I immediately tried the massager again. Still with no relief. I literally only slept for 3 hours that night.

By lunch on Friday, I had resolved to call Tiffany's friend, Caitlin.

"Hello." A woman answered.

"Hi. Is this Caitlin?"

"Yes it is. Who is this?"

"Daniel... um, Tiffany's friend." I stuttered.

There was a pause and she replied "Oh, Daniel. I was looking forward to your call. What can I do for you?" She asked

"Um... well... Tiffany told me that you might be able to... urrr... help me." I sounded like a stammering idiot.

She laughed. "Yes, I think I know what you mean. You're in luck. I have a late evening shift tonight and could meet you in the early evening after I go to the gym. Text me your address and I'll stop by around 6."

"Okay... thanks" I responded

"See you later!" She said with excitement in her voice.

"Okay, bye."

I then texted her my address.

Part 8

Around 5:30, I started to get really nervous. I was a little shaky. 6 pm came and went with no word or appearance from Caitlin. Then at 6:30 my buzzer went off and I let her in. After a couple of minutes, there was a knock on my door. I think my heart stopped.

I opened the door.

"Hi Daniel! Caitlin. Nice to meet you." She said as she gave me a hug. A full body hug. I could feel her thin muscular body and her breasts press up against me.

"Oh, sorry, I'm still probably a bit sweaty from the gym." She said.

"It's okay." I said as I moved aside and motioned her in.

Caitlin was a dirty blond with shoulder length hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her face was pretty, very girl next door. She was still dressed in gym clothes and was carrying a gym bag.

She put her bag on my kitchen table and sat in one of the chairs. I walked toward the kitchen and asked if she wanted something to drink.

"Just water, thanks. I still have to work later." She responded. As I grabbed a beer for myself and a glass of water for her, she continued. "Sorry I'm late. My spinning class started late and ran long today. I didn't even have a chance to hit the showers."

"Oh, no problem." as I sat down at the table with her.

We chatted for a little bit. It was an ordinary conversation at first. I was super nervous, but the chatting and the beer were easing my nerves a little.

"Where do you know Tiffany from?" I asked

"We met on-line. I guess you know here from college, right?" She countered.

"Yeah, we've known each other for quite a while now." I answered

And then things shifted slightly when she asked "So, I'd really like to take a shower before I head to work, do you mind if I use your shower?"

"Yeah, sure. No problem. The bathroom is right back there." I pointed toward the bathroom.

She got up and went straight to the bathroom and shut the door. I could hear the water running. After just a minute, I heard her call my name. I went to the door and asked if she was okay.

"Open the door." She called out.

I opened the door and the bathroom was steamy and she was on the other side of the shower curtain. Her gym clothes pooled up on the floor.

"Go get the toiletries bag from inside my gym bag and bring it to me." She said.

I left and went to her bag and opened it. The toiletries bag was right on top so I grabbed it and brought it to the bathroom.

"Okay, I've got it." I announced expecting her to reach her arm out of the shower.

"Thanks. Do me a favor and take out my shampoo, body wash and loofa and bring them in to me." She said.

"Bring them in to you?" I questioned.

"Yes." She said.

"Hand them to you?" I verified.

"No. Come into the shower with me." She answered

I opened the bag and took out the items she requested. Nervously, I started to strip down and stepped into the shower with the things she asked for. She was facing away from me when I stepped in with the water hitting her face and head. She was tanned and toned. I could feel my penis immediately start to struggle against its confines. Her back and legs were muscular but still very feminine. She had what could only be described as a beautiful ass. She then turned, still under the cascade of water with her eyes closed, and I saw her beautiful breasts and clean shaven pussy. Now my device was beginning to pinch me.

She stepped out of the water and opened her eyes. "There you are! And there it is!" She said as her eyes worked their way down my body.

She reached out and grabbed my cage. She moved it around a bit as she seemed to be examining it. "How does it feel?"

"Normally, it is just a bit annoying. But, it kind of hurts now." I responded.

"Does it hurt now because of me?" She asked.

"Definitely." I answered.

"Awww..." She said as she stepped forward as she gave me another full body hug. I could feel her wet, nude body press up against me. I felt like I was going to pass out.

While still holding me, she said into my ear, "I'm sorry, but it is going to get worse before it gets better."

She then took a step back and said, "You can start by shampooing my hair." And then she turned away from me.

After a brief pause, I poured some shampoo in my hand and began to wash her hair. I had never washed long hair before and it was a little bit different than when I wash my own hair. I told her I was done and she told me to massage her scalp a little more. I did as she said and then she rinsed her hair.

"Okay, now time for the loofa." I took her loofa and soaped it up and tentatively reached out to wash her body.

"Don't be shy! I need a good scrubbing after that workout." She said with a smile.

"Okay." I responded and started scrubbing her arms and armpits. I moved on to her chest and stomach. She then turned around so I could get her back. I moved the loofa over her toned ass. At this point I was in immense discomfort.

I stopped there and, without turning around, she said "Legs."

I got down on my knees and washed the back of her thighs and calves. Then she turned around and I got the front of her legs and her shins. She then put her hands on my shoulders and lifted her feet one at a time and I washed them. I did everything I could not to look up at her pussy. It was basically at eye level, but I knew that I would be in serious pain in I looked at it.

When I finished with her feet, I began to rise and she said "Stay. You forgot one spot." And she pointed at her vagina. I looked and reached out and rubbed the loofa over her groin.

"Okay, that will do." She said as she moved under the water to rinse off. Once rinsed, she said "Now it is time to make sure you're clean. Put your palms up against the wall."

I did as she told and continued to look at her. She put some of the body wash in her palm and lathered it between her hands. She then starting rubbing her hands over my butt cheeks and worked her way into my crack. Her rubbing my cheeks was actually very nice, but once she worked her way into my crack I began to feel a bit uncomfortable and my arousal dropped a bit. Then her finger started to circle around my anus. After rubbing around the outside for a bit, she began to push in. "Did you try using the prostate massager that Tiffany left for you?" She asked.

"Um.. oh... yeah..." My voice was shaky.

"What did you think of having something in your ass? Did it hurt?" She asked.

"No... didn't hurt... but OH... ummm... not comfortable either." I answered.

By this point she had one of her fingers most of the way in and seemed to be moving it around in there.

She pulled her finger out and said, "Okay, you look clean. Rinse off and then get out and dry off and bring me a towel."

I dried off and fetched a towel and brought it back to her. She was standing in the tub and not moving. I began to dry her off and she turned around to allow me access to all parts of her. When she was dry, she told me to take my towel into the bedroom, lay it on the bed and wait for her there.

After a couple of minutes, she walked in wearing nothing but a pair of panties and carrying her gym bag. "I don't have much time before I have to leave for work. Lay face down on the towel." She said.

"You know I'm a nurse. On occasion, I have to put my fingers in peoples' asses at work. That really doesn't do anything for me, so we are going to do this so it is a little more fun for me." And with that she pulled a strap-on out of her gym bag. She began to put it on and I saw that the dildo was relatively small and curved downward.

"Oh, god." I let slip.

She laughed "It won't be that bad. It isn't much larger than the prostate massager you used and I'm good with it. You'll get some relief."

She pulled a bottle of lube out of her bag and got onto the bed and straddled my thighs.

I let out a deep sigh.