The Vegas Trip

Story Info
They get something unexpected.
1.2k words
3.73
35.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to take my friend Kristy to Vegas for her 31st birthday. I called her up, told her there was a car coming and told her to get ready because I had a surprise for her and that I'd meet her at the airport. I grabbed my gear and headed out and met her about an hour later. The flight wasn't leaving for awhile so we had a drink in the airport and I told her that I had a surprise for her in Vegas. I also told her that we would be hanging out with my buddy, Duane. She smiled because she had seen a picture of him and thought he was hot. I just grinned to myself because I knew what we had in store for her. We had a couple of shots of tequila just to get mellow for the long flight.

Once we got on the plane, Kristy was really mellow and not her talkative self. I looked at her and could see that her eyelids were drooping and realized that the tequila had kicked in. I asked the stewardess to bring a blanket and pillow for her and covered her up. Although, I slipped my hands under the blanket and began to rub her large breasts through her shirt. She opened her eyes slowly and asked what I was doing, I said, "nothing" and she just leaned back and closed her eyes, but I felt her hand on top of mine as I continued to rub. I also felt her unbutton her shirt and so I slid my hand in and began to gently pinch her nipple. She began to squirm a little and I told her not to move since we didn't want to draw attention to ourselves. Luckily, our flight was at night and the cabin was fairly dark. I continued to rub her nipples and then slid my hand down her stomach. She moved in closer to me and we started kissing as I rubbed her pussy through her pants. We continued like this for about an hour until I realized that she was pretty tired, so I pulled away and then covered her back up so she could sleep.

A few hours later I shook her awake since we had landed. We went down to the car rental place, got our ride and headed to our hotel. She was wide awake and wanting to do something. I told her to relax, I was going to start this trip off with a bang. We pulled into the Luxor and went to our room, which of course was a jacuzzi suite. When we got in, Kristy decided she wanted a shower. I walked in and just watched as she soaped up her body. She looked over and smiled at me and began to play with herself. I pulled out my cock and began jacking off as I watched her soap her body and play with her pussy. She rinsed off but continued to slide her fingers in and out of herself and I went over and grabbed her hand and sucked her fingers... I gave her a quick kiss and walked out.

When she walked out of the bathroom, she heard laughing. Duane had showed up in the room with a bottle of Cabo tequila. We all had a couple of drinks and began to loosen up. I turned on the CD player and Kristy began to dance.

Duane and I just sat on the sofa watching. She undid her towel and let it drop to the floor and continued to dance. She looked over at Duane and gave him a "come here" motion with her finger, he looked at me and I nodded and pushed him over. They began to dance and grind on each other. After a few minutes of this, she looked over at me and gave me the same "come here" move. We all started grinding, Kristy in the middle of me and Duane. She faced away from me and pushed her ass into my crotch as she kissed Duane. I felt her hand grab mine and put it on her tits. I began to rub and caress them and felt her grind into me harder. She then spun around and began kissing me... what Duane's hands were doing, I had no idea, but mine were playing with her lower lips, feeling her getting wet.

After a few minutes of this, I spun her around and pushed her to the couch. She fell back laughing and spread her legs for us. She was glistening and began to run her fingers up and down her lips. Then she took her finger and sucked on it. She looked at us and told us to strip... so of course we did. She smiled as she saw 2 hard dicks pointing right at her.

I kneeled down between her legs and looked up to see Duane beside her putting his cock in her mouth. She was making sucking noises as she swallowed my buddy's dick. I reached up and gave her a pinch on her nipple, just as I flicked her clit with my tongue. She jumped and let out a moan. She pushed both of us away and said she needed a break, however we weren't ready to give her a break.

Duane sat down and I pulled Kristy between his legs and pushed her head to his cock. She began to suck as I began to lick her from behind. I pulled her cheeks apart and licked her clit and asshole and felt how wet she was getting. She leaned forward and put Duane's cock between her tits and began to titty-fuck him as I continued to finger her dripping pussy. Duane said that her was about to come so Kristy leaned down and took his cock in her mouth just as he exploded. "Yum, protein", she giggled. Meanwhile, I took my cock in my hand and began to fuck her from behind. She arched her back and pushed on me as she began to give Duane a handjob. Luckily, he was able to get it up again, so as not to disappoint.

After a few minutes of me fucking her from behind, Kristy decided she wanted to be on top. So we moved over to the bed and Kristy climbed on top and began riding me. Duane came over and began sucking on her tits as she rode my cock. She was arching her head back and slammed down on me with her orgasm. Just then I came and arched up lifting her off the bed. Duane grabbed a handful of hair and kissed her as I slipped out of her and rolled off the bed. We all laid back, sweaty and tired. Duane got up and got dressed and said he'd be back in a couple of hours to take us out on the town. Kristy and I waved at him and then collapsed into the bed.

"Well, I guess you did start this trip out with a bang." she said.

"It's not over yet, " I winked at her, "Now get some rest... you'll need it."