The Velvet Glove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tips of my fingers spread her pussy lips as I ran them down the cleft. Kristi immediately opened her legs wide and my fingertips slipped in far enough to sample her wetness. I tried to curb my urges and be gentle but she was eager and brought her hand down to encourage my fingers deeper. "Save the finesse for next time," she breathed, "right about now I just need fucked." My index finger slipped into her as far as it would go. It was like sticking a digit into wet gel. Kristi's pussy tightened around my finger but the rest of her body relaxed with relief.

As much as I'd been at her mercy only minutes earlier, she was now all mine. I added a second finger to my probing and massaged her breast with my other hand. Kristi's eyes were closed and she was writhing around my fingers. I looked her body over, wondering how best to position her for what she wanted. Her legs dangled over the edge of the bed at the knees. I thought about shifting her further up but the thought of standing at the side of the bed appealed to me. I stood down, grabbed her hips and eased her over so that her butt rested right on the edge of the bed.

Kristi knew exactly what I intended and pushed a pillow under herself to raise her pussy a few inches. By the time I was standing in front of her, cock in hand, her legs were splayed and her pussy lips wide open. I positioned myself for entry, touching her pink, and gently leant towards her. The slight resistance to my entry was slick and tight, but the journey to heaven was relentless.

"How's that compared to the glove." Kristi sat up and grinned, impaled.

"Slicker. Warmer. Make that hotter." I kissed her and while our tongues tasted each other hungrily I withdrew a few inches and pushed back. Kristi caught her breath as my pubes pushed into her clit.

"Oh God, I needed this." Kristy sighed and leaned back.

I held onto her hips as I started to slide in and out. Each stroke was delectable, the rim of my cockhead running along her pussy and sending pulses of pleasure through us both. I felt her legs wrap around me and close, pulling me into her with each stroke. My hands slipped down to hold her sides as we rocked together. I kissed her forehead and she looked up at me. It was not the Kristi I'd known for three years—the one who sat across from me at family dinners and never seemed to have much to say outside of sports. This was a new woman, a new lover that was looking at me with a wide eyed lust that was irresistible. My strokes quickened as the look sunk in.

In her prone position there wasn't much she could do to help with our movement but as her climax got close she tried to meet my thrusts with her hips. I pushed her back onto the bed, allowing me to get deeper inside her. I could also use my fingers on her clit now, feeling her wetness spread between us and the swollen bud that was threatening to explode any moment.

Kristi pulled me tight into her with her legs as she came. Her hand went to her mouth and she sucked on the side of it as her pussy clasped me time after time. She moaned and I felt her pussy flush with a climactic wash of her juices. I'd stopped pushing into her but as she recovered she leaned forward and reached to grab my hips. "Keep going," she panted, "I want to feel you."

The erotic desperation in her voice spurred me to slam into her faster and harder now, feeding my urges as Kristi wanted.

It wasn't often I'd come twice in a half-hour, but being with Kristi was more than enough sexual fuel for my system. I pushed relentlessly into her until I felt the tingle of climax creep over me again. I didn't miss a beat as I came, pumping into her all through the climax and spewing more come, this time deep into Kristi's pussy.

I realized that I'd closed my eyes as I came and opened them to look down at Kristi. Her glowing smile was satisfied and intense. I stood there, slowly going limp inside her. She pulled me tighter inside like she wanted the union to last every possible second. I ran my fingers over her breasts again, down to her lower belly and then up to her cheek. I knew this was supposed to be a "no strings" event, but it was hard not to feel a connection with Kristi, in a way I'd never felt with her sister.

I didn't so much pull out of her as slipped out when I was limp. That was my cue to get back onto the bed and into her arms. Silence and skin-to-skin contact was all we had for several minutes.

"I didn't expect that when you turned up this afternoon," Kristi opened.

"Me neither." I laughed nervously. "We, eh..."

"Yes, we need to keep quiet." She kissed me, this time softly on the lips. "Wouldn't be fair on Carla."

"We were getting near the end," I admitted.

"Does that mean we can..."

"Sure." I ran my hand up her thigh and rested my fingers on her pussy. "Seems a shame to... limit this experience." I kissed her.

"Yes," Kristi breathed in my ear as she pulled me close. "Maybe I had to try all those cocks to find the one that I wanted to keep."

"I'm not sure you can keep mine. But I'd be more than happy to lend it to you whenever you want to use the glove."

Kristi gave a hearty laugh and sat up. "Screw the glove. I've grown out of that. I have a new velvet home for your cock."

12