The Velvet Rope

Story Info
Romance & passion bloom on a sultry August day.
955 words
4.36
12.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sultry day in August. The Air was thick with the sweet smell of summer blossoms. The moment was right for an incredible day of passion. I had no idea what was on your mind, but the anticipation was overwhelming.

You had just redecorated your home, and invited me over for the grand tour. I am so looking forward to the tour. You have great taste in everything. You showed me the entire house, leaving the bedroom for last.

You opened the door to the bedroom. It was exquisite. All done in Queen Anne fashion, complete with a four poster bed. You kiss me passionately as say, "I am so glad you like it. I made this special for you."

You kiss me passionately again. Meticulously you. remove my clothing down to my panties and bra. Then gently lay me down on the bed kissing me the whole way down. You lay your body against mine, putting all your weight upon me, and stretch out my arms on the bed. Reaching under one of the pillows, you pull out four pieces of velvet rope. You tie my wrists and ankles to each of the posters on the bed. You smile wickedly, and give me a wink. "Don't be frightened," You say to me. I look into your eyes, that are now filled with passion, and whisper, " I am never afraid when I am with you." I smile back at you.

You reach behind you and from your back pocket of your trousers, pull out a black satin blindfold. You straddle me on the bed. Lift my head and place it gently on my face. Then you give me a light sweet kiss on my cheek. You lean into my ear, and whisper, "enjoy me."

You remove yourself from my body. I hear fumbling in the background. I ask , "Are you there?" No response. Soft music blankets the background.

I feel a presence around me. I can smell your aftershave. You kiss me hard and passionate. As I lift my head to kiss you longer, you pull away and whisper, "NO." I feel the front clasp on my bra being undone. You expose my milky white breasts. Then with a quick tug, your tear my panties from my body, I squeal in delight. My body trembles with excitement and exhilaration then total quiet from you.

I feel something light brush against my nakedness. The softness tickles me, and excites every pore of my body. Goosebumps cover me but dissipate quickly. Something warm and wet circles my now very hard, erect nipples. I moan in pure pleasure. I feel your mouth take my nipples. You suck on them very lightly as to raise the pleasure level. Then you stop.

Again I hear rustling noise in the distance, and water running. After a few moments, I hear your return. I feel your hand cover my love box. Covering your hand is very warm terry cloth-like material. From best guess, the cloth is about 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Not enough to burn, but a tremendous heat emulates from it. You hold this warmth on my pussy for only a few minutes. As you feel the cloth start to cool, you remove it. A sudden blast of cold enters my warmed pussy. It moves in and out rather fast. In the air, there is a light scent of banana. I now know you are loving me with a frozen confection...a popsicle. The temperature change is sudden. I gasp and moan in delight. I can feel the warm juices from the confection melting and running from my pussy, down the love crack to my bottom.

Without sight every other sense is awakened and very alert. The heat, the touch, the cold, the noises, the movements are all so clear. My whole body has been awakened.

You remove the popsicle once it has melted. I feel you squirm on the bed. Then you dart your tongue into my flavored love box. You lick all the sweet juice from me. I explode on your mouth in orgasmic glory. You straddle me and kiss me passionately. I can taste myself and the flavoring on your sweet lips. I moan louder. I then ask if you will untie me, as I want to love you back.

You remove the blindfold, look deep into my eyes. We smile at each other. You free my velvet bonds. I wrap my arms around you very tightly, and kiss you with a great passion. I roll on top of you. I slowly lower myself down on your hardness. Slowly, very slowly you enter me. Feeling every inch and vein make it's way through the very awakened and pleasure racked nerve endings of my love box. As it completely engulfs your hardness, I moan with pleasure. I stay there for a few minutes, just feeling your manliness fill me. Your hands cup my breasts and gently but firmly squeeze my nipples.

I arch my back and start riding your hard, swollen, throbbing cock. With each minute, I pick up the pace. I feel your body tense. Moans escape from your lips. My body trembles. Simultaneously we explode in fiery orgasm that is our own. We have become one. I lean in and kiss you softly. Your member still within me. As we come down from our glorious high, we cuddle and kiss. Caressing each other tenderly in our love. Looking deep into each others eyes, we confess our love to each other.

Night falls, the stars twinkle like diamonds in the blackened velvety sky. We lay in each others arms, and drift to sleep. Both knowing the velvet rope is only the beginning of our sexual wakening.