The Vengeance Demon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raan looked over to Jayna who winked at her. She was surprised at how calm, even flirty, Jayna was being as Raan asked this woman to give up her child. It was horrible enough for Raan to think about, but Jayna seemed happy, maybe even aroused, with the interaction. She pushed those thoughts aside and looked back to the client as the girl continued to sob.

"Do you remember what you wished upon Derrick?"

Leslie's tears continued as she nodded. "I can't let you take her. Please... She's our only child. It will destroy my husband. It will destroy our lives! Please! What can I do?"

Raan was hoping she would agree to let them take her child. She didn't want Leslie to suffer the other fate that would occur if she refused. "Do you remember what you wished?"

"I do," Leslie cried,"His family was killed, his best friend since preschool, anybody he loved."

"Right, anyone he felt love for was killed." Raan's throat felt heavy, but she continued, "You wished that anyone he loved throughout his life would die a horrible death."

"No, I didn't mean to... I didn't want that! I only wanted him to suffer because he hurt me... I didn't wish that," Leslie whined, "What happened to him? What will happen to me?"

"His life ended at his own hands, years ago... But, that is not your fate unless you choose it. Your choice now is to fulfill your end of the contract by giving us your child or suffer the punishment you wished upon Derrick. "

"I don't understand." Leslie's sobs finally stopped.

"The contract you have with us states that you will complete a favor for us, as payment for the wish we granted you."

"But, I was nineteen. Why now?"

"I don't know." Raan looked toward the door, hoping it seemed like she heard a noise but she was really trying to maintain her composure. "The only important thing here is that you are under contract and we must fulfill that agreement."

"I won't give you my baby."

"Are you refusing to complete your part of the contract?" Raan looked at the client, her eyes pleading with her to give up the baby.

"I am." Leslie's face was stone.

Raan knew Leslie didn't understand the anguish she had just wished upon herself. By thinking she was saving her baby, she was in fact sentencing her daughter, husband and many others to painful deaths. "You understand that refusing the favor means you will suffer the same fate as Derrick, the male you had smited? Is that your wish?"

"I understand and yes, that is my wish. I don't care if I suffer. I'm not giving you my baby." Leslie kept her eyes locked on Raan as she spoke.

Foolish girl. Raan knew Leslie didn't realize the extent of the torment she would suffer. She was in a very fragile state, emotions unstable due to the trauma she had just endured. Majken knew that as well. That's why Raan and Jayna were sent at this time, right after the delivery. Emotions on high, confusion and inattention to detail would easily get him what he wanted. He didn't give a damn about that baby, he wanted this girl to suffer more than that. Raan had tried to get her to make the right call by spelling out exactly what the wish entailed, but Leslie hadn't listened. When Raan learned that she wouldn't be the one to execute the kills, she felt herself sigh in relief. Majken would provide another of her kind with the information and Leslie's loved ones would be removed from her life very soon.

"Leslie, you have declined to provide proper payment for our services. Since the favor was denied, you will now live out the fate of the male you smited."

"I understand. When will it happen? I mean, will I get to see my husband before you kill me?"

Raan saw Jayna look toward her but she kept the client's gaze. "You did not agree to die. You agreed to suffer the torment you inflicted upon Derrick. By not giving us your baby, you have accepted your fate. You will lose every person you love. Your life will never again know love, not for long at least, because those people will be ripped from your life as they lose their own." Raan watched Leslie's eyes begin to water once more as the understanding hit her.

"I... So... I'll lose them both?"

Raan turned from the client, looked at Jayna and said, "Let's go."

Jayna smiled and nodded and the two of them left room 242, ignoring the multitude of questions being screamed from the bed. They passed the excited male, Mark, on their way through the hallway. Raan wondered how long he had and how long their baby had. Raan wouldn't wish that fate on anyone and she wondered which of her kind coerced Leslie into making that request. It was so easy to encourage an angry girl to choose a terrible fate for her male, not knowing she may endure the same later in life.

After the elevator doors closed in front of them, Jayna shoved Raan against the wall. Her tongue slid into Raan's mouth as she began moving her hands up her body. The collection that had made Raan sick had obviously excited the new demon. Knowing her role, Raan kissed Jayna back, holding her close as the elevator descended. She felt Jayna's hand move down to rub her through her pants. Raan pushed her pelvis into her hand, inviting the motion as she moved her own hand to Jayna's breast. They continued caressing each other as their kiss became more intense, making Raan feel the need to pull Jayna to the floor. Before she could go through with the urge, Raan heard the doors open and knew they'd have to stop soon.

"Ahem."

Raan heard a male voice but was preoccupied with her duties as she continued to feel Jayna up. After a few more ahems, she heard an exaggerated coughing noise that annoyed her enough to break their embrace and open her eyes. Fuck! Raan pushed Jayna away gently as she made eye contact with the interruption.

"Hello, Raan," Holden said, holding the door open with his hand. "Getting off?"