The Venus Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cried again tears of joy and pleasure. I wanted to take him inside me all the way, all of his body, cock, balls, arms, legs, feet and chest, all. He pulled out gently and placed his palm under my temple of desire to collect the fluids that were trickling down. Our juices, our sweat, my piss and tears formed a little pool in his palm that we lapped up with unique zest. I felt like we had become one.

He let my legs free first, then my hands and, while he waited a while for my circulation to improve, he hugged me bringing our soaked cocks together. When I gained back sensation on my limbs, he unfastened the harness and we kissed. Sore but content, I held his hand and followed him to the next room.

It was the only room with a door and electricity. Bob opened and we entered in a modern but simple space with walls covered with shelves. It seemed like dozens of dildos were placed there, all kinds and all shapes and sizes. The weirdest things could be found. Bracelets, chain anklets, ropes, chains, strange tools and maybe a dozen masks were all placed in a way for the guests to find easily. At one corner and next to a bunch of prods, a big basket was full of condoms.

"What a waste!" Bob said showing me the condoms. "We are all healthy and chicks are on the pill. Who thought of this?"

I was too busy to reply, exploring a strange device was more interesting to me. It looked like a dial the size of a steering wheel, but, instead of numbers, there were 12 rubber dicks all of different size, color and texture. The whole thing was sitting on a thin leg ending on a large base on the floor. With a push, the dial would turn and a new cock would land in front of me.

"We used this last time we didn't have enough guys," my friend said. "The girls knelt with their butts facing the wheel and took any cock that was in front of them. The guys knelt in front of the girls and fucked their mouths. Oh, wait, there were two guys too kneeling and taking the cocks up their asses. We only had 6 girls and 4 guys that night, two of them would only take cock. And you know, the funniest thing? Doc would give the signal and the girls had to take out the cocks and Doc would remove one cock and turn the wheel. With another signal, the girls had to take one of the remaining cocks. The one who was not able to find one, was removed from the game and forced to do something she didn't like. This is the only exception to the Venus rules. Ha, musical cocks, right? What fun!"

"Yea right," I said, "or the Wheel of Cock!"

We spent some more time in the Accessory room with the innumerable toys trying to understand which one is best for what. We came to the conclusion that nothing has more diversity than sex and food and, closing the door behind us, we walked to our next endeavour.

This was the smallest room in the Dungeon, but the sighs and moans coming out from there were the loudest. In the dim light, I saw two delivery beds on the left and another two on the right. On the front two beds, two guys were lying strapped with their legs up and apart. The third bed was occupied by a girl in her late twenties, legs up and apart as well.

In the middle of the room, a woman that looked familiar to me smiled and nodded. It was the plump brunette, the lady who squeezed my balls and gave me head earlier. Both her arms were plunged above the wrist in the guys' asses. One of them was quite young, the other was her husband. She worked in their holes pretty well, given the guys' grunts. She seemed like she was engaged in a tough boxing match, her face totally serious and her mind concentrated on pleasing the men. She took turns finsting their asses, I believe every right-handed person needs to do this to gain better control of the activity. Then she switched back to the other man's hole.

Behind her, a stout man with a leather mask was exploring the lying girl's orifices. Ass and pussy didn't matter much, as long as both his arms were inside her. The girl was convulsing with pleasure squirting her juices on the man's arms. He gave her his fingers to lick and then plowed her holes again to replenish the honey that she licked. His cock was hard but not very long, his balls hang low and dangled with each and every of his moves. A ring was around them and a weight hung from there making the whole thing look like a pendulum of desire. With a few slaps on her cunt, the girl shrieked and let go a huge load of cum. The man rubbed her cum on his short dick and, soon after, he came too.

The plump brunette shook her arms fast and, looking at her husband, she moaned with all the exertion that fisting demanded. The other guy let a huge sigh and came buckets, the flow of his cum following the rhythm of the brunette's "handshake." The lady's husband didn't utter a word, he was shivering with an intense anal orgasm only she knew to give.

With her other hand freed and still slippery from the young guy's ass, she started stroking her husband's cock. His anal orgasm was great, endless. The brunette had milked his prostate so well all this time that when he finally exploded, only pure sperm came flying. Just a few drops of it, just pure sperm. She devoured it with gusto.

"A wonderful couple," I thought, "sharing all and everything."

We moved on to the next room, a cell with walls only on two sides and bars on the other two. Candle holders on the walls were shedding light on the three guests who seemed to have an unusual experience. A table with a bulky box looking like an amplifier with knobs and lights was at the far right corner. Four cords were plugged in the box with their other ends giving pleasure to the couple of slaves facing each other and strapped on two opposing X-like wooden crosses right in the middle of the room.

They were both quite young, I believe in their early twenties. Wrists and ankles strapped, they each had neck collars that were fastened to the crosses. A young girl was next to the electric contraption and in charge of the controls, her long dark hair falling on her breasts. She was wearing a neck collar too, but hers had straps that went around her back and then to the front around her breasts only to end to the collar again.

One of the cords was inside the slave girl's anus, another one was attached to her nipples with two little clamps. The slave guy had a collar around the ridge of his cock that was connected to the amplifier and then another cord was jutting out of his ass. A pair of clamps on his nipples were connected to the strange amplifier with another long cord. Both slaves were sweating, panting and grunting with their muscles showing the torture they were going through.

The girl in charge adjusted the knobs triggering a little scream from the couple. The man's dick was standing out pointing at his friend's cunt, but unable to enter it. The guy was arching his lean body all the time, not knowing which electric pulse gave him more pleasure, the one tickling his dick or the one titillating his invaded asshole and nipples. He pulled his body up with his arms so hard, only the tips of his toes touched the floor.

The two slaves were exhausted judging by their facial expressions and sweat-covered bodies. They were both losing fluids as they both had little pools right where they were stepping.

The young girl had adopted a different posture, that of bending forward a little to let her ass enjoy all the electric power she could get. Her nipples were large and reddish and the round breasts moved right and left like jell-o. She had bent as far as the neck collar allowed, so that she could see her boyfriend's cock teased without being touched.

She was vocal, more than her man, her groans following the rhythmic pulse of her plugged ass. Her thighs were shaking continuously, streams of cum and sweat running down on her pale skin. She kept pushing forward and with her heels in the air, she gave a loud groan from the depths of her lungs. Thanks to her restraints, her body did not collapse.

While the girl's pussy was dripping slowly, the guy screamed and his cock gave a sudden jolt and shot his cum to the girl facing him. The first few globs hit her navel, the rest was scattered around with every jolt of his tool. His gluteus muscles squeezed hard, the beautiful dimple on his asscheeks showed deeper than ever. When the electric contraption was switched off, the man gave a loud moan and his liberated sphincter let the electric ass plug fall off. His girlfriend lift her head and mumbled, "I can't take it any more, I am done."

Bob and I were hard once again and headed to the ground floor. We checked the bar and had some more beer and wine. We had to refuel before our endeavor to the other rooms of the Venus Club.

12