The Veronica Story Pt. 03

Story Info
Part Three - History.
4k words
3.96
13.5k
5

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jfbreak
jfbreak
23 Followers

------ Part Three - History ------

Over the next two months, I made morning coffee visits two and mostly three times a week, and we met for lunch more than a few times. I found myself padding all of my purchases, giving my wife inflated numbers each time I'd put gas in my truck or make a purchase at the hardware store. It wasn't a significant amount of money, but my intent was to stay under the radar, and for the most part, things were seamless. There was one slip up when my wife logged into the checking account online and noticed that I had given her an amount of $85 for gas but the actual amount was $78. I just looked at her and said, Oh, I thought it was $85 and that was the end of it.

During our morning visits, there was no particular pattern to how I would find Veronica dressed. Usually, it was the same panties and t-shirt thing, but other times, she had on shorts or yoga pants - thank God for yoga pants - and even other times she was fully dressed in jeans and tennis shoes. I preferred the panties look, but who wouldn't?

Our conversations seemed to become these intense, twenty to thirty minute therapy sessions, one day me revealing my deepest, most intimate secrets, the next time, her confessing the sins she had committed in her youth. There is an intensity to sharing so honestly with someone, opening up and being willing to accept that they might look at you oddly when you admit to something. There was a lot of talk about sex, but it wasn't with the intention of moving things to the bedroom. It could be sex related one visit and the very next visit I was learning about Veronica's childhood, living in a house her grandfather owned on the West side, because her mother was never consistent enough with rent to live anywhere else. These conversations often included tears, and at least once, I felt compelled to hold her and let her get it all out.

I learned that the mother and father were fairly immature, incredibly irresponsible assholes, as can be the case when people put their party before their kids. Veronica's father was a white guy, had never really worked in a steady job situation but rather went where the wind blew him. He had done construction, worked on an oil platform for a while, driven a truck and as far as she knew, he was now working in the rich Eagle-Ford Shale in south Texas, making good money and occasionally sending a nice check to the grandparents so the mother wouldn't spend it all.

Veronica showed me a small photo album with pictures that ranged from her childhood to fairly recent. The mother was stunningly beautiful, Hispanic, tall and lean, with the same beautiful hair as Veronica. She referred to her as her mother, but called her by her name, Kathy. In truth, they had grown up almost as siblings, given the constant need for intervention by the grandparents who lived just up the street. The grandfather had purchased several houses in their neighborhood over the years, turning them into rental properties and used them as retirement income. The father, Ken, transferred to Kennedy High School from out of state, immediately fell in love with Kathy, and before they were both sixteen, they were parents. Even though Ken continued to live with his parents until he graduated high school, there was another baby girl resulting in an insistence by Veronica's grandmother that the marriage be made official.

Her and her sister were mostly raised by the grandparents, but by the time she was about four, Ken, Kathy and the two girls had moved into the small house up the street, an effort by the grandfather to force some responsibility on his hard partying daughter and son-in-law. It wasn't much later that Ken began taking this odyssey of jobs requiring him to be away from home more often than not. And it wasn't long after that Kathy began using what the good lord gave her to earn money. "My mom danced for a really long time, but she also did house cleaning and other personal services. While we were still little, she would have us stay with the grandparents, but eventually, I'd say when my sister turned six or seven, she would give us dinner, sit us in front of the TV and she'd go to work."

"So, what do you mean by personal services?" I asked. "Is that like picking up people's laundry, walking the dog or taking dictation?"

"Yea, I think taking dictation pretty much covers it." She laughed in a sad sort of way.

"It was kind of funny. My mom would always introduce us to Uncle this guy or Uncle that guy. I would say shit like, well, if this is our uncle, why doesn't grandpa know him?" She said by the time she was in the 7th or 8th grade, she was really running the household, writing checks and sending the electric bill, making dinners and helping her sister with homework. When the father would show up for a week at a time, there would be lots of action going on in the room but equally lots of fighting about finances, or some other guy's underwear being found in a drawer. She loved her dad when he was around, but it just wasn't that often.

"I'm curious. In that environment, how did you pull off high school and college?" I asked.

"Oh, that was all my grandparents. My grandfather knew where this was all headed by the time my mom was slutting around in high school. Ken may be the one who got her pregnant, but apparently, and my mom has even told me this, there were quite a few guys before him. She was an early starter." "Who has these conversations with their kids?" I asked incredulously.

"Oh c'mon, you have to understand that by the time I left the house, I was more of an adult than my mom was. She would come home all drunk and cry about some guy treating her badly. She pointed out a guy in a store once who she said had the biggest cock in San Antonio and then she held her hands out like this (showing me about a foot worth of space between her hands). My mom started teaching me her dance moves when I showed interest in being a cheerleader in high school. Yea, how many fifteen year-olds do you know who can give a proper lap dance?"

"Well, I can honestly say that I have not met such a 15 year-old, but I'll keep my eye out." We both laughed.

"Do you know that one night, my mom told me and Mari how much she loved tossed salad."

I snorted coffee through my nose. "She what?"

"Yea. We had no idea what she was talking about - thinking she was hungry or something. Then she just flat out told us that was when you licked a man's asshole. We were all screaming eeew and gross, but Kathy just said, don't knock it until you try it."

"That's child abuse!" I exclaimed.

"No, child abuse would have been if she showed us what she was talking about. Information is information. There is nothing inherently abusive about learning about sex. The information is not bad. Granted, I think I could have waited to see that one on the Internet rather than have my mom describe it." Veronica laughed.

I just shook my head and smiled. "So anyway, the grandfather and the college?"

Veronica picked up before we took the trip down memory lane and the dancing mother. "Yea, so basically, when I was in high school, grandpa told me that if I stayed in school and worked on getting any sort of scholarships or grants, he would do his part to help me get through college. And he did the same for Mari. In fact, Mari got so much in scholarship money that Grandpa is helping to pay her living expenses in Austin."

"I got the usual grants, I spent an entire year writing essays and applying for every $50 and $100 grant I could find and sure enough, when I graduated, I was headed for UT. Then I kinda screwed up a bit. I had this idea that instead I would go in the military. I didn't start school the first semester and I actually lost quite a bit of money from that mistake. But, grandpa kicked my ass and I dropped the military thing and started at St Mary's with this idea that maybe I could be a lawyer or some sort of engineer. I just knew that I wanted to be something."

"So you never said whether or not you were a cheerleader." I said.

"Oh, hell no! That idea lasted about as long as the first twenty minutes of the first meeting before try-outs." She explained that, even though she had a bangin' body and could do some standard cheer moves (and the aforementioned lap dancing skills), the girls who would end up being cheerleaders had all been involved in paid cheer camps and such. "There was no way I could compete with those bitches, so I just went with the dance team with all the other incompetent ones like me. It was fun though, and we had a great time."

Veronica went on to tell me that she continued to live at home while her sister was still in high school. "Somebody had to supervise."

She also worked part time or as much as she could between classes making great tips at a few different restaurants. It wasn't until she turned 21 when she started working as a bartender and that was also when she met Stephanie, the girl who would be killed in the car accident. She would end up moving in with Stephanie, and for the first time, she began to drink a little and live a lot.

"Let me put it this way, I had a boyfriend in high school and all that, I mean, I lost my virginity at sixteen so it wasn't like I was little Miss Innocent. But when I moved away from the house - not worrying about my grandparents or looking bad in front of my sister, I fucked more than a few guys." "Stephanie was out of control but I just didn't realize it. She came into the bar and told me that if I wanted to increase my tips, I needed to be a little more skanky. She convinced me to stop wearing jeans to work and instead, show up in tight shorts or mini-skirts. Basically, she told me that most of the men sitting at the bar were just miserable married guys trying to drown the fact that the bitch they married wouldn't put out anymore. She said, "You don't have to fuck 'em, just give 'em a little show." "

Veronica went on to tell me how on a dare, she went to work with her panties in her purse, wearing a short mini. That night, after just doing a little extra bending over from time to time, she raked in more tips than she had in the previous week. She also realized she could get the same reaction if she just wore a thong. She was wearing more revealing shirts to let the girls show, and even though she never went home with the guys giving her the big tips, she did hook up with more than a few of the younger studs.

"Jonah had only been with one other girl before he met me, some skanky girl from Cotulla he met while staying the summer with an uncle down there. You could say, I've given him his sexual education! I was never really a prude - it was hard to be ashamed of sex when my mom was so blatant and open about it - but I hadn't done it a lot until Stephanie and I started hanging out and then, I was open to anything she would throw at me."

Without any embarrassment or shyness, Veronica explained how Stephanie came home one night with a guy, woke her up and proceeded to give an hour long lesson on how to give a proper blow job.

"Hold on." I said. "She let you just watch her blow some guy?"

Veronica laughed. "Watch and practice. It was all very innocent. She would show me what to do, and then I would go down and repeat it. The funny thing was, this poor guy, Mark, was in agony by the time Steph finally let him cum." She continued to laugh.

"Jesus Christ! After an hour, I would have already been in bed asleep and dreaming about it." I laughed with her.

The revelations went on during our continued conversations over the weeks. There were more than a few parties where Stephanie and Veronica had sex with guys, then switched. Suddenly, my little experiences of sharing my wife with other guys seemed less than exotic. Everything I asked her about, she had done it.

Anal? "Yep. Jonah takes my ass all the time." she said.

Sex with another girl? "I'm not gay, but yes - several times just for the show. Stephanie and I put on this little show for a couple of guys, almost like something you'd see at a club, but there was no sheet in front of us. I enjoyed it, but I prefer guys."

It was impossible for me not to be so turned on, and I was constantly masturbating at work re-living our conversations in my mind.

Every morning visit wasn't about revealing our sexual histories or trying to one-up one another - she had me beat. We talked about everyday things, about Emma, about my family. Current events and the news. She asked me about my job and how I got to where I was in life, how I met my wife and all that. Some mornings, Emma would be up and I got to where I would bring books for her and read to her while Veronica took her shower and such. It was like I was some sort of morning assistant. The times we went out for lunch, it was like I was some sort of doting grandfather helping feed Emma and paying the check, though Veronica always offered to pay.

I asked her about her finances, trying to understand what the situation was, given the less than spectacular apartment compound they were living in. I asked about her grandfather's houses, and why she didn't move into one like her mom.

"The thing is, after the wreck, my grandparents found out I had been working with Stephanie as an entertainer. My grandpa lost his shit."

"Wait a second. You were a stripper?" I asked, "Not that there's anything wrong with that." Letting out a smile and a laugh.

"It wasn't like that. Stephanie convinced me to give it a try. It wasn't like I'm ashamed of my body, and frankly, I had already been making tips by showing off my tits and ass to people at the bar I worked at. I mean, you have to work it to make it. Anyway, she wanted me to come watch her dance one night when I was off. I went, and then I started going and watching her a lot. We'd get drunk in our apartment and she'd teach me all these moves. Finally, I got up the nerve, she talked to her boss and the next thing you know I was working an afternoon shift several days a week."

"What about school?" I asked.

"Oh, this all happened during the break between my sophomore and junior year. It was only a month at most before the wreck." she said. "I was juggling between my regular job as a bartender and dancing during the day when I could. After the wreck my grandfather literally freaked out when he learned that I was dancing and the relationship has been a little touchy."

"Why haven't you just gone and talked to him, explain that you don't dance anymore, that you are married and a mother now?" I asked.

"Oh, he knows. But he feels like he raised Kathy to be a stripper and now, his granddaughter is one too. It will all blow over. We are slowly working things out. Eventually, Jonah and I will be in a position to move into something a lot nicer."

Every time I talked to Veronica, I got the sense that she was one of the most well-adjusted, mature young ladies, given the circumstances. When I would tell her that, she would just look at me and say, "You're an idiot. This is just life. I know a lot of girls from high school and college who had much worse upbringings and they are fine. You make it like I escaped some sort of vicious cycle of sex work and abuse."

I guess I couldn't explain how she seemed so perfectly normal to me, yet, she had this free-spirit, she was completely unencumbered by the guilt around sex that so many of us suffer.

One morning I had stopped to grab coffee and when I got to the apartment, Veronica greeted me at the door and immediately took both our coffees and set them on the table. Once again she was dressed only in a t-shirt and some panties. They were black and tiny, but that was about all I could see without really staring. The TV was on but muted as usual and Emma was still in bed asleep.

I started to talk, "Hey, I wonder if you would..."

Veronica immediately cut me off. Before I could take a seat at the table, she pulled me by my tie and led me to the small kitchen. "I need you to take this off and I need you to unbutton your shirt. Please."

"Veronica, what is going on?" I asked.

"Can you just do what I want you to do? Here, let me help you." she insisted.

I quickly took my tie off as she began to unbutton my shirt. I set the tie on the counter and when she had pulled the top of my shirt open, she realized I had an undershirt on beneath. "Oh, this will have to go."

So she helped my remove my entire shirt and once off she neatly placed it on the back of a chair, then walked back in front of me and said, "Off!"

I removed the wife-beater undershirt and set it in a ball on the counter with my tie. I was a little embarrassed standing there in front of Veronica without a shirt. I'm nearly 50, and, well, gravity has its effects on men as well as women.

The kitchen light was off but there was a light above the stove that made the hair on my chest visible. Some black, most of it gray like my mustache and goatee. I started to talk again, "Veronica, what are we doing?"

"Shhh." She put her finger to her lips to quiet me. "I need you to please close your eyes, and I am trusting you not to open them. Please."

I looked at her in her beautiful eyes and then closed mine. The next thing I felt was Veronica placing her hand on my chest and running her fingers through the hair, tracing my nipples with her fingers, and then eventually, pinching my right nipple. I let out a slight moan only to have her shush me!

She then took my left hand, lifted her shirt and placed it on her right breast and held it there, using my own hand to rub her breast. "Are you sure?" I whispered.

Once again, "Shhh. It's okay."

When Veronica removed her hand from mine, I continued to fondle her nipple. I realized that she was pierced with one of those small barbells. Her nipple was thick and protruded out very much like my wife's. I was so happy to finally get to touch and wanted to explore the other one but when I went to raise my other hand, Veronica intercepted it and placed my arm around her back.

As I fondled her breast, she continued to explore my chest. This all happened in about a minute or so when, eyes still closed, I realized Veronica was masturbating with her other hand. My erection was immediate and I squeezed her nipple. I could feel her breathing intensify. In another 30 or 40 seconds, Veronica stopped playing with my chest but took her free arm and hugged me, She placed her head on my chest and kissed and at one point licked my nipple, then she just left her head on my chest and continued what she needed to do. I could hear her exhale and let out a soft moan, masking what would probably be a loud orgasm if there were not a child in the next room.

I removed my hand from her breast and then hugged her with both arms, pressing my erection into her stomach. The entire episode lasted just minutes and when Veronica let go of the embrace, I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She smiled with a huge grin, grabbed my undershirt from the counter and handed it to me, and said "Get dressed, mister!"

She turned and went to the bathroom, leaving me standing in the kitchen with an intense boner in my slacks. I put on the undershirt, then walked over to the table and took a long sip of coffee. My head was spinning. By the time Veronica returned from the restroom, I was dressed but trying to put on my tie without a mirror. She came out with a yellow Dollar General bag tied, and I knew for sure she was giving me her panties, especially since she was now wearing running shorts under her t-shirt. She saw me struggling with the tie, and said, "Here, sit down and let me help you with that."

I sat on the chair and Veronica straddled me and with this incredible grin on her face tied my tie perfectly. There was no gyrating of the hips or grinding my still erect dick, she just tied my tie and got up. She handed me my coffee then handed me the yellow bag and said, "These are for you, but I have to have them back. Do whatever you need to do, but I need them back. Now get to work!"

jfbreak
jfbreak
23 Followers
12