The Veronica Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Silky.
1.1k words
3.98
7.2k
2

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jfbreak
jfbreak
23 Followers

---Part Four - Silky ---

The drive from the apartment compound to the parking lot at work was less than 10 minutes. Any number of thoughts and emotions raced through my mind, and frankly, I couldn't even tell you how many cars I passed, which intersections I stopped at or got a green light through by the time I made it there. My mind was trying to comprehend what had just happened and what was sitting in the Dollar General bag in my passenger seat.

This was not by any stretch my first encounter with a woman. It certainly was not the first time I had done something that I think most people would equate to infidelity. Hell, my wife would consider the entire friendship without the panties, without the coffee and without the heartfelt confessions to be at least some form of cheating.

There was that entire line of thinking, but then there was something totally different. My wife had been in a similar situation. She had surrendered her panties to another guy, not too many years ago. As the husband, I was aware of and completely supportive of the entire event. In the end, for her it was a lark. Put some panties in the mail and send them to a friend; then look at pictures of the friend wearing them. "Did Veronica expect me to wear these?" I questioned myself.

I had to wonder what Jonah knew; was he a willing participant or had he even instigated all of this? What if history was repeating itself and this young couple was now living their own version of the naughty reindeer games my wife and I used to play, but now, I had won the Lottery and I was the lucky guy to be invited in. But I had to ask myself, "why me?"

When I parked, I looked around to be sure nobody was sitting in any of the vehicles parked around my truck. I cautiously opened the bag and took a long drawl of the mild scent. I looked around again, then lifted the panties from the bag and placed them beside me on the center console in the truck. I laid them out flat, first inspecting the front. They were black made of mostly a silky material, but the very top front had a lacy design in a V shape. The panties were small, but not a thong or French cut, just tasteful bikini briefs. I turned them over. Other than the lace around the top waistband, they were the same silky material. I imagined Veronica wearing them. Her ass, the tattoo, her legs and thighs. I quickly tucked the panties back into the Dollar General bag, and tucked that bag into my lunch container. I had to calm myself before walking into the building.

When I got into the office, I casually placed the bag in the bottom drawer of my desk. I keep instant coffee, disposable shoeshine sponges and other personal crap in there. From time to time, a gay co-worker of mine comes in my office and opens the drawer as we talk and uses my shoe shine. But I had no need to worry about that this morning. I checked my messages and got a cup of coffee, fired up the e-mail and said hi to a few colleagues before shutting my door. I needed to finish quickly so I could get on with the day.

I first eased my dick out of the zipper of my pants and gave a few slight tugs. Next, I opened the bottom drawer and pulled the panties out, careful to keep them out of the view of anyone who might come in (no locks on the office door). I turned them inside out and for the first time, I wiped the gusset on the head of my penis which was all I needed to become fully erect. My heart pounded and then I quickly placed them on my mouth and nose, inhaling deeply, then opening my mouth to taste what I could of what Veronica had made only half an hour earlier.

I was simply too afraid to continue this in my office, but I needed to smell her and I needed to cum. I stood up with my dick poking out of my slacks and Veronica's panties in my hand and walked to the closed door. I placed my heel against the door insuring that nobody would be able to simply open it. I took in her scent again, then stroked myself for what could not have been even a minute. Before I could even feel myself cum, a watery spritz of pre-cum sprayed the panties, followed immediately by the release I needed. I covered the inside of Veronica's black panties with several white ropes of cum then used them to wipe off the remaining spunk on my dick.

There was such a sense of relief but immediately, relief was filled with both guilt and a sense of panic. I tossed the panties on some papers on my desk, then quickly shoved my dick back in my slacks and tried to straighten myself up. Once I had the panties turned right side out, I placed them in the Dollar General bag and put it back in the drawer. I opened my office door, walked to the men's room to wash my hands and then stopped and chatted with a few different people in the office before finally making my way back to my desk.

I called Veronica by 8:30 and told her I needed to swing by her house in a little while.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm just fine, thanks. How are you?"

"Oh, never been better."

I got a break in what I was doing a few hours later and as people were starting to trickle out for lunch, I slipped out with the yellow bag as if it was some trash I was taking outside. I got in my truck and moments later, I was back at Apartment 3A, and apparently, Mrs. Kravitz had never left her post.

Veronica heard me pull up onto the gravel drive and met me at the door. When I walked in with the bag, she had a shit eating grin on her face. "You are one dirty old-man." she joked.

She took the bag from me and walked to the kitchen and said, "Emma, look who's here."

The baby reached out for me to pick her up and said, "Book."

I sat down with her on the couch and grabbed the Doc McStuffin's book she was looking at and began to read to her.

In the kitchen, I could see that Veronica had thrown the yellow bag in the trash and was placing the panties into a gallon Zip-lock bag, which she took immediately to the bedroom. Now it was more apparent than ever, Jonah was going to know exactly what took place here this morning. I continued to read to Emma, and Veronica returned and sat down on the other side of her daughter until I had finished the book.

jfbreak
jfbreak
23 Followers