The Versatile Student Ch. 01

Story Info
A university student discovers sexuality = free rent.
2.4k words
4.16
30.3k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands trembled as I opened the envelope - I read it - experiencing immense joy but also stressed out of my skin - I had been accepted to the UWO [University of Western Ontario] business school for their MBA program.

So, I'll have to live in London Ontario for the next few years. Where will I stay? How can I afford it? I already had a student loan for my 4 year B.Com at St. Mary's University in Halifax. But at age 23, I hadn't exactly earned a lot of money yet either.

So began an internet search. I knew I couldn't afford an apartment, unless I was sharing one.

After a couple weeks of searching and promising leads that never panned out - I knew I had found the right spot - Richard and Denise were an empty-nester couple - Richard was in his early 60's and Denise in her late 50's. Their three kids had left the nest - the youngest just last year - and they were looking for a male student or two.

I couldn't afford to travel up that summer just to meet them, but I talked to both of them on the phone. I would have a bedroom to myself, kitchen priviledges etc. Basically, part of the family. Rent was reasonable with the opportunity of reductions in rent for helping out - both Richard and Denise had back trouble and the thought of a 23 year old male who could help with lifting etc. appealed to them.

Little did I know that there were other duties that would result in free room and board. Read on.

The day before I flew up to London I got a call from Denise - what time is your flight etc. - we want to pick you up at the airport.

I was very nervous that late August day, connecting from Halifax to Toronto, then Toronto to London. It sure was nice being greeted by this couple! Denise was a knockout - she looked 40 and a nice looking 40 at that - but had a warmth and motherly-side which seemed to confirm her as late 50's. Richard was the guy you would picture as a favourite uncle.

I inwardly groaned when I saw their car - a Chevy Impala - the ultimate old fart car which I knew would float over the roads, lean into corners and riding like the typical taxi car. But, it turned out that Richard had connection on the City Police force and manage to snag a police interceptor version.

The rest of the day went well, making me feel right at home.

The next morning Denise knocked on my door to inform me that breakfast was ready. Richard had already gone to work - she kindly let me sleep in.

Over breakfast, Denise told me that after breakfast we were going to have a nice long chat about house rules, things I could do to reduce the rent and she said, maybe even reduce it to nothing. I was intrigued.

Out on the back deck, over coffee, the discussion began.

Dave, would you unbutton your shirt please. [Huh]

I unbuttoned my shirt, puzzled at the request.

OK, we will have to change that. [Denise doesn't approve of a hairy chest]

As if she could read my mind, Denise said - your chest hair is lovely, but we have a rule in this house - always, always, wear an undershirt. We'll go shopping today and we will get some approriate ones - my treat.

Next rule - Denise looked me straight in the eye - no masturbation is allowed - period. Not at the house, not at a campus washroom - nowhere. Understand?

I gulped - yes. Then I said - why?

Denise smiled - two good reasons - first, masturbation is sinful and wrong - second - there are better ways to attain release.

Next rule - you are to have regular enemas. We will go shopping for your own equipment today - again, my treat. Either Richard or myself will give you your enemas. I will be giving you one later today. Following each enema, either Richard or myself will milk your prostate. Trust me, after experiencing that, you will never want to masturbate ever again and you will want an enema more often than once a week because the prostate milking is your special treat at the end of an enema session.

Now, there are several things we expect from you - and in return - your room and board will be free.

First, you will give enemas to me and Richard regularly.

Second, Richard and I have been married for 35 years and have 3 sons, but Richard has been impotent for the last 15 years. He was able in his younger years to get an erection and climax for me, thus producing children and providing me with lots of marital satisfaction. But as he grew older, he began having trouble and ultimately could not get erect for me. We sought out many kinds of treatment - with no success. Viagra and Cialis were useless. We sought out a naturopath, who recommended enemas; they did not produce an erection but they did open up a whole new world of pleasure and release for Richard and later myself. Of course, I have needs that have not been fullfilled for years, so Richard and I decided you will make love to me 3 times a week. I will sleep with you in your bed on those nights.

You are to be exclusive sexually to me and I to you. This is important because all sex will be bareback. You will drink lots of cranberry juice to help prevent UTIs as I do enjoy anal intercourse as well as vaginal. You will be tested for STDs today. I had my test last week - here are the results - as you can see - I have no STDs. Do you have any reason to believe you might have an STD? I told her that I was a virgin [the truth] and she smiled and said, good - you will lose your virginity today with me.

Basically, you will serve as my exclusive sex partner and enemate for both Ruchard and I. You will satisfy me, and in doing so, you will be sexually satisfied and enjoy free room and board. Any questions?

I did have some, and Denise smiled while she answered them.

Now, let's go inside and shower together, she said.

We undressed together in her room. Denise's 34B's were surprisingly firm for a 58 year old woman. Denise has gorgeous blue eyes, shoulder length blonde hair [natural blonde that had greyed and thus has been 'helped']. 5'7", slim but not skinny. Very fit. Trimmed bush, with shaved labia. And, a very good kisser - before, during and after our shower.

I think this is in your size, she said passing me a brand new size medium white spandex tank top type undershirt and matching white spandex boxer briefs - put them on. I did, the fit was perfect - and I did feel sexy modelling them for Denise.

Denise embraced me, my penis getting hard yet again - make love to me Dave - now ...

The briefs did come off, but the undershirt stayed on - turns out that Denise has an undershirt fetish. Denise's pussy tasted so sweet as I traced her labia with my tongue, flicking her clit softly, rubbing her g spot with one, then two fingers, then entering her with my nearly 8 inch uncut penis. Between my cock and her vibrator, Denise climaxed 4 times before I shot a very thick, sticky, full load very deep inside her, bathing her no longer fertile cervix with my very fertile semen.

After we both re-covered, I started to dress, pulling my undershirt off - Denise's hand slapping my ass really, really hard - 'always, always, always wear an undershirt' she hissed. I obediently put the undershirt back on.

Denise dressed in a delightful contradiction - wearing stockings, an open bottom girdle and a full bra-slip - straight out of the 1960's but a modern dress over top.

Underwear shopping was efficient - Denise had the type, colour etc. of underwear pre-picked out for me, the size now confirmed, and she purchased a dozen pairs of white boxer briefs and a dozen undershirts - all the identical kind I had modeled that morning. The store clerk, a pretty 20 something girl with whispy auburn hair, big green eyes, freckles, a rather flat chest and a large nametag with "Tara" on it looked at us funny - as she should. Denise, enjoying giving me some minor humiliation, introduced me to Tara. Denise explained that Tara was in the church choir with Denise. I glanced again at Tara - my glance this time locking with Tara - who smiled and played with her hair. I beamed back - the attraction was mutual.

Denise then asked Tara a question that made both Tara and I turn bright red - Tara - do you know where you can buy really good enema equipment? I need to get Dave his own bag. Tara recovered from her mega-blush by reporting - Denise - you and I both know where to buy the best of that. I looked back up at Tara - who looked me in the eye as if to say - "yes handsome, the truth is out -I'm a kinky girl, and if you are a kinky boy, I want you, bad."

As we walked to Denise's Miata, Denise said - oh, if you become interested in Tara - if you have even half a brain you will - she is a 22 year old virgin and she has vowed to be one until marriage - but Richard and I would have no problem with you dating her. If you steal her virginity though, your balls will be presented back to you in a Mason jar. Denise then smiled, - unless its your wedding night. Tara is a good girl, but the fire glows deep inside her - if you want to get anywhere with Tara - keep in mind that Tara is klismaphiliac. I think you will be one soon too, after Richard and I teach you.

While the visit to the men's clothing store was delightfully embarassing but filled with future promise, the visit to the kinky sex shop on the other side of the tracks was just plain scary. Denise and I left with a very high end black 4 quart silicone bag, silicone tubbing, a wide assortment of nozzles, some huge, and all the accessories for me and 26FR and 28FR van buren sounds, which she explained were for Richard.

I later found out that Denise had made sure that Tara was working that day, intent on introducing me and intent that the introduction would feature 12 undershirts and 12 boxer-briefs and the enema reference. Denise had a plan - she had just stolen my virginity and was intent on playing matchmaker to ensure that her new lover Dave and her platonic friend Tara would be joined in wedded kinky bliss.

Back at the house, Denise ordered me to strip to my underwear and she did likewise, looking rather sexy in her 1960's era underthings. It was not my first enema - my grandmother had given me some four years ago when I was visiting her shortly after celebrating my 19th birthday - after that, Mom encouraged me to drive to grandma's to visit her when I could and each visit always included a "treatment". But, Denise's enema giving was not brisk, quick and efficient; rather it was planned and deliberate in order to bring me to a high state of excitement.

During the proceedure, Denise spoke fondly of Tara, how she knew her when at age 18 she moved to London to live with her elderly grandparents while attending UWO. Tara was a very "good girl" when Denise first met her that Sunday morning almost 4 years ago. Tara quickly joined the church choir, and Denise almost thought of her as the daughter she never had. Denise later learned that in the grandparent's home young adult Tara learned about enemas's for the first time; her grandmother was a retired nurse. Tara was a quick study, then became an enthusiast seeking the very best and most intense equipment - that virgin good girl who was horrified when she and Denise bumped into each other in a very different place - at the kinky sex store - bag in hand. Of course, it was all Tara's grandparent's fault, said Tara. Denise assured her the secret was safe and that everything was ok. Now, at age 22 Tara had her first degree, a small apartment of her own, a boring job at a men's clothing store, a key spot in the church choir and a big secret; an unnecessary medical procedure had shaped and defined her sexuality.

And I knew the power of Denise and the realization was not unlost on me; today I met my future wife.

Fair Tara - that kinky virgin - a beautiful 5'4 108 lb package who as I later learned never wore a bra - never needed to with those twin 34As. Denise, ever the plotter, had known how Tara wore size small men's undershirts herself - in fact the exact same brand and type Denise had bought for me - only a lot smaller. Tara needed some fabric to tame her notorious high beams - nipples that when cold or when Tara was stimulated could not be hidden, only tamed somewhat. Fair Tara, who bucked the trend of most of her peers and did not shave her pubic area. Fair Tara, whose hymen was fully intact. Fair Tara, my soulmate, kindred spirit, and now wife and mother of our children. Fair Tara, who re-defined natural family planning by making anal intercourse a key component of our intimacy during her fertile days of her cycle. Fair Tara, who with me enjoyed all kinds of matrimonial kinkiness; enemas, pegging, urethral sounding, prostate milking, g-spot milking. Fair Tara, who kept her milk with my eager help after each child was weaned. Fair Tara, Registered Nurse, mother, wife, monagomous sexpot and wetnurse.

This is our story ...

To be continued ...