The Very Best Father's Day

Story Info
I've always been an unabashed "daddy's girl".
15.5k words
79.2k
59
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,023 Followers

Every mother has her hopes and dreams for her daughters. While I don't know if I lived up to my mom's for me, I'd like to think I've done a pretty good job of fulfilling most of them. Finished my education degrees, got a great job as a teacher, married a wonderful man, and now she has two beautiful granddaughters.

For most moms that would probably be enough but my mom had bigger plans for me. I'd like to think I've more than risen to the challenge earning the title of "Class Slut" (I'd like to think by my senior year I even took the trophy for "School Slut"). Thanks to her I'm a cock sucker extraordinaire and most of all... a truly submissive daughter in the biblical sense of the term.

Really, what more could I want when it came to my own daughters? Perhaps the only major thing would be I'd hope that unlike me that they will allow their father to have their most precious gift a girl can give him - her virginity. Of all the things I've done sexually, I really have very few regrets except for this one which tends to overwhelm everything else. While he's far too discreet to tell me himself, I know my dad was extremely disappointed when he learned from my mom that I'd had sex for the first time with my boyfriend. Oh sure, people say I shouldn't feel bad about it because at the time I had no idea he even wanted to be my first, but it's not like there weren't enough hints. Sometimes I can't believe how naive I must have been to miss all the signs.

Since I've written extensively about what it means to be a submissive wife and daughter I won't go into that much detail again here. The point is that by submission I'm not referring to any form of bondage or other BSDM activity. When I say submissive, I mean it in the biblical sense of the word where it's something done out of trust and respect and not forced in any way. To be sexually submissive to my father and husband basically means never saying no and having enough faith and trust in him be able to obey him without hesitation knowing that he will never ask me to do anything hurtful or shameful. For example, I don't like anal sex yet if my father wanted it I would allow him to do it without hesitation. However, because I submit to him I know that he would never ask me because he knows how I feel about it.

*****************

You would think that with my background and incestuous family relationships, all of which are known completely by my husband, that it would be virtually a lock that someday my husband would have sex with his daughters. Well, if you DO assume that then you've been reading too many erotic stories and probably watched too much porn...

So here's my dilemma... while my husband knows I have sex with my father (as well as a number of other family members including my mom and her sister), he doesn't necessarily approve of it or get turned on by it. It's more like he tolerates it because he knows it was a condition of mine that he had to accept before I could accept his wedding proposal. Like I've always said, you can divorce a husband but family is forever. Because of this if it ever came down to making a choice between submitting to my father or my husband, I know that as a Christian woman my first obligation would have to be to my father. It would be a terrible choice to have to make which is why I laid it out for him before we got married. It was sort of funny when I told him as I'm pretty sure that he thought I was just teasing him. Well, his denials only lasted until he "hid" (or so we let him think) in the closet and watched as my dad fucked me right in front of him!

As things turned out, that was the first and the last time Steve ever watched me having sex with my dad. It's not that he opposes what I do or that he says anything negative about it. We simply practice the time-honored tradition of "don't ask, don't tell". It's sort of the same way we deal with many of HIS activities with young girls which I don't necessarily approve of - "don't ask, don't tell". The odd thing about it is that it's not like incest is foreign to my husband or his family. His own brother and sister live together posing as a "married" couple in Southern California where nobody knows their true relationship. When Steve and I dated we had sex most every day (sometimes more often than that!). There was one memorable day when his mother caught us and before the day was over I witnessed my first incestuous act when Steve fucked his own mother. Yes, my husband fucked his own mother when he was just eighteen. And yes... it's a lot more complicated than what I'm describing here so maybe I'll tell about it later. So if that's the case then you're probably wondering what's the story now?

To start with, to this day I didn't know what all happened after I left that October day when things happened between Steve and his mother. Oh trust me, I've tried to get them to tell me but it's one topic that's absolutely taboo with them both. Some of our worst arguments as a married couple have arisen when I pushed a little too hard to find out. All I know is that to the best of my knowledge they never did it again. Steve's sister was one of my best friends in school and she had a fierce crush on her brother. Sharon was like SOOOOOOO jealous of me when I started having sex with her oldest and hottest brother. Yet no matter how much she literally threw herself at him, he just turned her down totally. It's like after Steve and his mom did it once, they were both so traumatized over it that they simply can't even discuss incest, let alone participate or even condone it. Now don't think that it means my husband and his mother have a "normal" relationship - I mean like it's anything BUT. This is where it gets weird so believe it or not, here's what I've had to deal with since marrying this guy...

Steve and his family (mother, brother and sister as their dad ran off with the office tramp a year earlier) moved to California about six months after I started dating him and having sex (Steve was my first - and only, until he left). I thought I'd lost touch with the man I thought I was destined to marry but then what girl doesn't think the first guy she does it with is going to be her husband. Miraculously, long story made short... Steve and his mom moved back to the Pittsburgh area where we hooked up again, got married, and hopefully are well on our way to living happily ever after. Yes, I WAS right back then - God HAD intended me to marry the man who I first had sex with!

Steve lived with his mom until we got married and it didn't take long for me to start questioning things. First, they were a lot more cuddly and touchy-feely than your typical mother and son. If anything it was more like watching two teenagers together on the family room couch. They would kiss but definitely not the peck on the cheek stuff of most families. No, they did the full tongue-in-mouth thing! When they would hug, it wasn't the quick wrap-around of arms and then pull back. No, Steve would grab Marlene around the waist, plant his hands on her ass and pull her in tight to his crotch where he would typically be sporting a massive erection normally reserved for his wife - ME!!

This was a little odd to say the least but still nothing TOO weird. Then came the day Steve insisted on having sex with me while we were over at his mom's house and conveniently "forgot" to close the bedroom door tight. Next thing I knew he was pounding me and I glanced over his shoulder to see his mother standing in the doorway with her arms crossed while watching us without saying a word. I started to say something to my husband but he just ignored me and so we finished while she looked on. It wasn't the same as when my mom would watch my dad fucking me. Back then my mom would get all horny and even sometimes masturbate while she watched. Steve's mom, on the other hand, just watched without any real expression or movement. When we were done she simply slipped out of the room as silently as she had entered. Again, I tried to say something to Steve but he just shushed me and wouldn't talk about it. Later at dinner it was like nothing had happened. Wow, talk about surreal!

After that it became "normal" for us when we would visit with her to have sex while she watched. It wasn't like we arranged it or anything, it just happened. We never put on a show but rather simply left the door opened and if she wanted to watch, she could. We would did it the same either way. After a while I just tuned her out. After all, it wasn't like I'd never been watched while being fucked before! If anything, I found myself looking for her, anticipating the rush of adrenaline when she would slip into the room and take her position by the door. OK, so I'm an exhibitionist, sue me!

Once that routine was settled it was like it opened the door for Steve and his mom to be more open about their relationship as well. Only what they revealed wasn't what I was expecting, not in the least! At the beginning I was excited and hoped that maybe now that we were being open about me and Steve doing it in front of her that maybe Steve and his mom would explain why he was still living with her and why they were so "close". Knowing they'd had sex over ten years earlier, I just assumed they'd been waiting for the right moment to tell me. Keep in mind that while Steve knew all about my family background, Marlene didn't have a clue.

If I thought her watching us having sex like a statue was surreal, what followed next was right out of the Twilight Zone - the Sex Edition. Maybe to be more accurate, the NO sex edition. You see, while the two of them behaved like young teens in heat, at the same time there was like this invisible line that neither would even discuss, let alone cross. Basically the "rules" boiled down to this... anything goes but the clothes stay on and nothing underneath them. What this means is that fondling and groping is fine so long as it'[s always OVER her bra or OVER his underwear but never under against the bare skin. Likewise it was permissible to kiss on the lips and neck and even tongue but no sucking cock or nipples. The sheerest night gown was OK so long as there was material of SOME sort covering her, even if it was all but transparent and she wasn't wearing anything under it. She could grab his dick but only with his shorts around it, never reaching inside. Get the idea? What can I say? They weren't MY rules!

Like how weird is THAT? I might even say stupid but then that would be disrespectful. Really, what's the difference between his rubbing her clit through a sheer lace thong that barely covered anything until she orgasmed versus simply pulling it to the side and rubbing it directly? Would any sane person see a difference between stroking his cock through his underwear and just pulling it out and getting it over with? Well, it really doesn't matter what I thought, it was what THEY thought that was important and apparently this served as enough of a distinction to them that it wasn't incest. I'd have to reluctantly agree since by definition, incest means having sex and sex means penetration of a vagina by a penis.

Over the years now that we've been married I've more or less come to grips with the reality of Steve and Marlene's abnormal situation. I've even stopped trying to push either of them to discuss it, let alone to change their behavior. As I've mentioned, doing so just leads to a massive argument. So you might ask, why do I care?

The simple answer is that so long as Steve and his mother draw the line between fooling around and actual incest I can't be myself around her. How could I ever dare tell her about my family relationships when she goes to such ridiculous lengths to draw the line at incest? Most of all though, how can I ever realize the dreams I have for my daughters if their own father is opposed to incest?

It was the birth of my second daughter that caused me to seriously take up the issue after leaving it dormant for so long. I'd secretly hoped to have a son so we'd have one of each but God had other plans for me. In any case we'd always said we would stop at two and we were already taking steps to ensure that it would be medically impossible for either of us to be new parents again. Thus any hopes of being submissive to my son were out the window so it was up to my daughters now to carry on the family traditions. Yet without their father's cooperation and approval, it will never happen.

The time to deal with this wasn't going to be ten years or so in the future - that would be far too late. No, the time was NOW. Somehow, some way, I was going to find the means to break down that last barrier between my husband and his mother. If nothing else I felt like I would be doing the two of them a huge favor as well. Like one of the most satisfying times in my life is when I submit to my father and he takes me and fucks me, cumming in me as a physical expression of his love and lust for me. Why would Steve and his mother not want to share that emotion again... and again!

I knew I'd be playing with fire and girls who play with fire sometimes get burned but what choice did I have? The last thing I wanted was to cause any problems between my husband and his mother or especially between the two of us. The main reason I'd held off so long in dealing with this was fear of what might happen if things went off the tracks. What if Marlene freaked out when she learned my dad had been fucking me since I was sixteen? Who knows where it might lead from there - and none of the options that came to mind were very good. Then after much soul searching and prayer I thought I finally had the answer! Now for the hard part of my plan - putting it in action.

Basically my plan was simple but then all good plans are. Father's Day was coming and I knew that Steve's mom would likely join us after church for dinner and to wish my dad a happy Father's Day. It would just be the four of us and if tradition held we'd return to my dad's house for some drinks and maybe sit out on the back deck or even hit the hot tub together. During such times it wasn't unusual for Steve to flirt with his mother a little, even kissing her and rubbing her ass in front of me and my dad. At the same time my dad would do the same with me so it was like a little game - all harmless fun. My plan was to elevate the game and see what happened. Yes, it was a little risky but then without risk there's no reward.

The one person who was critical to success was of course my dad. My dad knew all about Steve and his mom, something I'm sure his mother wasn't aware of or she would undoubtedly be too embarrassed to ever show her face again. By the same token, my dad also knew that it wasn't a topic for discussion and there were lines that were never crossed, in fact not even approached in his presence. For my plan to succeed my dad had to be willing to bend those rules a bit, well, maybe more than just a bit. Somehow I didn't think that was going to be a problem. Just to be sure I knew a failsafe means to ensure my dad would go along. Not like it is any great secret. Heck, I think EVERY young girl learns how to twist her daddy around her little finger. Ask any girl who she goes to when she needs something that she's not sure she should be asking for. I'll bet it's not her mom!

For most girls it just takes a pouty look to get her way. For others, maybe a little rub up against him. When I was younger I knew the best time to ask my dad for something was to wait until it was close to bedtime when I would put on one of his dress shirts instead of my pajamas with nothing underneath and sit on his lap. While I was a little too naive at that age to understand the full implications, I also knew that if I rubbed on that growing lump between his legs though his shorts that it was a virtual guarantee that I'd get whatever I was asking for - much to the chagrin of my mother at times if she would catch me.

Once I started having sex with my dad it was game over so far as any resistance on his part. The most perfect time to ask my dad for anything was within few minutes of his climax, right after he had cum inside of me while his dick was still in me before having shrunk down too much to stay inside of my pussy. Thinking back, I can't remember a single time he ever said no!

By the way... my methods work just as well with my husband as it does with my father!

So about six weeks after my baby girl was born I was back at my dad's house rekindling our Sunday morning tradition which had been on hiatus for a couple of months when my pregnancy was simply too advanced. For those who haven't kept up with my diary, a quick recap...

When I was an eighteen year-old senior in high school my dad started a tradition of where he would come to my bedroom before leaving for work and do something with me. It might be as simple as just jerking off and shooting his cum on me as I slept to actually having sex but one way or another he got himself off and I was left with a load of cum somewhere on me or in me. Well, being married now and living away from home pretty much put an end to that tradition. So we modified it to where I go to his house on Sunday mornings before church and we'd have quick fuck or even just a BJ depending on the time we had without being TOO late for church. I loved enter the sanctuary not fifteen minutes after my dad had fucked me and sitting in the pews with the feel his cock in me still a fresh memory in my mind. The feel of his cum draining from me doesn't do anything to take my mind off of it as well either. I love to imagine what the people crowded around us would say if they had any clue what we'd been doing just a quarter of an hour earlier!

Usually our Sunday morning tryst was pretty quick, typically he would just lift my dress or skirt and fuck me unless he'd just given me something special to wear. I usually tried to make things easier by not having any panties in the way - my typical attire in the first place unless I was teaching at school. Today I didn't want to have to rush right off so I made a point to get over to his place a few minutes early. He was a bit surprised as being early to anything is not my strong point but as you might imagine he didn't complain. My aunt, who was living with my dad now since my parents divorced, greeted me and then made her usual exit to leave us to whatever we had planned - not that it was any great secret!

I surprised my dad again when I took him by the hand and led him to the living room. Usually we just did it in the kitchen or even the hallway but again, I wanted some extra time today and not him pulling out of me a soon as he'd cum.

"The couch, eh, something special in mind?" he teased me as he undid his pants and pushed them down just far enough for his already erect cock to pop out. Hey it was Sunday morning with less than an hour before church started so no time to waste!

I feigned some back soreness and this soon after my delivery he didn't question me. So long as my pussy was recovered enough, he was fine with most anything else. Yep, typical man! Sure he was my father but he was first a man.

We'd only fucked a couple of times since my doctor had declared me "available" so it was still pretty special to lay back on the oversized couch, spread my legs as I lifted my dress and felt my father's erection quickly penetrate me. God, how many times had this happened in all the years we'd been having sex? Hundreds? Maybe even thousands? The point being no other man had fucked me even close to the number of time my father had or left even a fraction of the amount of sperm inside of me as he has. Sure it's "unleaded" thanks to his vasectomy many years ago but without a microscope who can tell?

"Oh daddy... I love you in me!" I sighed as he pushed himself deeper into me, "Oh God, that feels SO good!"

"Oh baby girl, you're pussy is still as incredible as ever," he groaned, not realizing that it wasn't exactly what a girl wanted to hear when she was concerned about the effects of having recently passed a watermelon through it! Still, I knew what he intended by it and I loved him for caring about me.

pghpa
pghpa
1,023 Followers