The Very Last of the Werewolves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard a lot about what you've been up to, Bilal, your followers turned against you and left you for dead, see where naked ambition got you?" Yolanda asked tersely, and I bit down a harsh reply. I was still hotter than chicken grease at the thought of Alina and the others betraying me. I wanted to kill them all...slowly. I'd decapitate Alina, and set Mehmet Bolan on fire, and that bitch Justine I'd cut into little pieces. Oh yes, revenge would be sweet...

"Alright, Yolanda, I acknowledge I made a few mistakes, but don't worry, I will make Alina and her cabal pay," I replied, and Yolanda shook her head, looking at me as though I were a very slow learner. I lay down on my cot, for lack of a better term, and held her gaze. Yolanda smiled and licked her lips, something she did when really, really angry. I knew where this was going...

"Bilal, the human species is going extinct unless we act to save it, we will go down with them if the Zombies aren't stopped, this will mean putting aside your need for vengeance and work with those of our kind who remain," Yolanda said evenly. I nodded in complete agreement. Without humanity to replenish our ranks, our kind would go extinct for sure. I started out as a human being and Yolanda turned me into a Werewolf, and someone did the same for her, once upon a time. It's how our species reproduces...

"Alright, Yolanda, you're right," I replied, and I don't know who was more surprised by those words, Yolanda or myself. I rose to my feet, slowly and painfully, and went to Yolanda. She smiled at me, and then we embraced. I hadn't held Yolanda in my arms in so long that the smell of her, and the feel of her voluptuous body against mine simply drew me in. I found that I could not resist her, and to be honest, I didn't really want to.

"Come home to me, beloved," Yolanda whispered into my ear, and then she kissed me passionately. I kissed her back, and we began making love. For hours we went at it, and then, sated, we lay on the floor, happy as can be. The world is ending all around us. Human civilization has fallen. The living dead roam the city streets, the small towns, and the remote outposts, the out-of-the-way places, and now, the wilderness. As has been said before, there is opportunity in disaster...

The way I figure it? Humanity's fall need not be a disaster for my kind, the Werewolves, but actually something of a golden opportunity. With the humans looking over their shoulders for the walking dead, they won't pay attention to our kind, a race of beings that bridge the gap between human and animal, yet happen to be greater than both. In this three-way war, only one species will prevail, and I support mine, naturally.

"You're right, sweetie, we must focus on the survival of our kind, not petty acts of vengeance," I said to Yolanda, as we lay together, entwined in love. Yolanda looked at me and nodded in agreement. The lady is right, as she usually is. I'll keep quiet, and someday, I'll have my revenge on those who betray me. For now, my focus in on taking out the Zombies.

To Yolanda and myself, and all others like us, the Zombies are bad for business. They're chowing down on the humans, and as an apex predator, I can't let them take out the one species whose existence is so intricately bound to mine. For creatures that sometimes prey on humanity, preserving from the blight that is the Zombie plague is a matter of survival. Therefore, ladies and gentlemen, this Werewolf officially declares war on the Zombies. I won't rest until the last of these shambling, slow-moving, brain-dead losers is decapitated, and ground to dust.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Haunted House Kelly, on a haunted house dare, meets a doll.in Erotic Horror
Gender Studies College chemists change their sex for science.in Humor & Satire
First Contact with Alien Life They cum in peace...kind of...in NonHuman
Be a Good Test Subject You wake up without memory of how you got here.in NonHuman
Night of the Nude Succubus Orgy Three lads stumble upon a nude succubus orgy. Sex happens.in Erotic Horror
More Stories