The Very Young Man Ch. 04

Story Info
Married couple brings a very young man into their bed.
2.7k words
4.45
67.5k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning no one spoke at breakfast. There was a tense silence as they all wondered what to say. It was awkward. That evening, a Friday evening, was just as tense. But the weekend was upon them and this situation had to move forward. Ben took charge of the situation. He suggested that the three of them get dressed up and go out to dinner. He knew Karen loved going out on a romantic "date". It always made her hot to get dressed up for a romantic evening on the town, leading to coming home for a long night of passion. He knew this would set the tone for the evening and the rest of the weekend. Karen immediately lit up at this idea.

Soon the boys were waiting impatiently in the living room as Karen excitedly tried on evening dresses and made herself pretty for them. "She really has a crush on you," Ben said to Mark, turning up the heat just a bit. Mark smiled, not knowing what to say. "I think she has the hot for both of us tonight," Ben added. Mark trembled with anticipation.

The boys were not disappointed when she finally came downstairs wearing her cutest simple black evening dress. Finally, they were off to a quiet romantic restaurant in the next town where they had a great time interacting.

Ben guided the conversation to reminiscing about romantic vacations they had taken. Karen realized he was looking to impress and tantalize Mark with intimate revelations about some of their more naughty exploits. It seemed to be a good strategy. Mark learned that Karen really let her hair down on these trips, that she insisted on topless beaches and especially enjoyed the nude beach and pool at one resort they visited. Ben teased them both about how no one could take their eyes off Karen at dinner because she was usually the one wearing the sexiest, most revealing outfit at dinner. He mentioned she had once won the naughty nightie contest at one adult-only resort.

He told Mark that it had become a traditional objective to get caught sneaking sex at least once during each of their tropical vacations. They recounted each of those adventures describing how someone; another vacationer, a couple, even once a trio of college boys, would discover the two of them engaged in some naughty sex play. They confessed to being caught screwing their brains out on the beach late one evening after dinner when everyone else should have been at the nightclub. The college boys got an eyeful watching the two of them licking and screwing on their balcony. Actually, Karen admitted she saw them staring down from the balcony just above as she lay on her back on the chaise while Ben was licking her. She was far too aroused to have him stop. She quickly realized that having them watch greatly added to the eroticism of that moment, so she allowed herself to enjoy being watched like that. And Ben actually got quite excited when she later told him about it. She really was a slut and Mark was impressed.

It was otherwise a quiet and intimate dinner at a very nice restaurant. And Karen looked incredibly sexy. She stole secret touches, stroking Mark's thighs and fondling Ben. She followed Mark to the lobby when he headed for the rest room. She intercepted him on his way back to the table and backed him into a quiet corner where she kissed him passionately and he dared to grope her buttocks under her short dress, shocked to discover she was without panties.

Back at the dinner table, they lingered over dessert drinks . There she tormented the boys by telling them she was very wet thinking about being alone with the two of them. "Mark, I have a confession to make," she announced. She cold Mark the details of her two favorite fantasies , one with having a hot affair with a younger man with a seemingly endless erection and an unlimited supply of semen. Mark blushed brightly when she recounted to Ben that Mark absolutely fitted her fantasy because he had exactly the cock she hungered for. He worried about Ben's reaction and was confused about how excited Ben seemed to hear these details. She went on to tell Mark about her second fantasy of having a steamy affair with two virile men who would share her in her bed for forbidden threeway sex.

"More than anything in the world I want tonight to bring you two boys to my bedroom tonight," she told him. "I want you two to fuck me. Will you do that for me?" She directed to Mark. He smiled, looked down and nodded, not knowing what to say.

They said very little after that, each one pondering the night to come. Eventually Ben suggested they head home and get comfortable. "I thought you would never ask," she teased him. It was a quiet ride home as Ben and Karen lovingly held hands. Mark sat in the back, contemplating the obvious fact that he had been the target of a well-thought-out seduction plan. He was most confused about how this was going to unfold, what exactly the sex would be like, what exactly they all would do. But he also knew that this couple obviously had the coming night all planned out, that they must have discussed everything in precise detail. They knew what was planned to happen but all he could do was hang on for the ride. This was most intimidating to him.

Back home, the boys waited impatiently in the living room as she changed. She finally paraded down the stairs wearing something she had been saving for her special event. She had on a tiny red bustier that lifted and presented her breasts without actually covering them. Her nipples stood tall, proud and very excited. She had a tiny matching thong, matching thigh-high red stockings and high heels. She was once again feeling very proud of being such a wanton, sexy slut. The boys were captivated by what they saw. She paraded about the room showing off all views of her.

"Do you boys like this?" she asked coyly. Of course they did. She was now openly seducing both of them at once. It was no more one man at a time for her. "I bought this last week as part of my plan to seduce you two men into my bed this weekend." It was a very honest admission and wide open proposition. "So are you boys open to entertaining my little fantasy?" she asked. Neither man said anything immediately as they each sized up the situation. Ben was excited that she was now openly pursuing exactly what he knew she wanted. Mark was very intrigued with this very interesting new concept of threesome sex. What was he in for tonight, he thought?

She stepped to Ben, pulled him to his feet, peeled off his shirt and kissed him passionately as he ran his hands down her back and squeezed her buttocks, lifting and spreading them as he pulled her pubis to his. She moaned through a deeply passionate kiss. Mark admired this rear view of her pussy, her labia swollen and inflamed around the edges of her thong.

"You, my dear, are the very best lover a woman could ever dream of having," she reassuringly told Ben. She broke their embrace and went to Mark. She pulled him to his feet, peeled off his shirt and kissed him forcefully, running her hands down the back of his slacks to his buttocks. He dared to gently hold her buttocks in his hands as they kissed, hoping Ben did not mind him fondling her like this in front of him.

"And you, young man, are the sexiest boy toy I have ever laid my eyes on. When I am done with you, you too will be a world-class expert at making love to a woman. You are certainly well on your way so far." She teased as she massaged his bottom.

She stepped back and slipped off her thong and handed it to Mark. She turned and returned to Ben. She unsnapped his slacks and pulled them down and off, leaving him naked, his cock fully erect despite feeling self-conscious about being nude and hard in Mark's presence. She eased him back and sat him down on the sofa. She returned yet again to Mark and similarly stripped him, sitting him naked on the sofa next to Ben.

She knelt between Marks legs, spreading them wide. He, too, felt incredibly embarrassed about being so bare and erect with another man in the room. "Look at this cock," she said, taking it in her hands. This made him feel even more self-conscious, but he was too excited to protest. He talked himself into accepting whatever she was doing to him. "Look how big he is," she continued. Mark realized she was showing him off to Ben. That was very weird, but he did well to allow himself to enjoy whatever she wanted to do. This was just too erotic not to enjoy himself.

She cupped his balls and stroked her hand slowly up and down his shaft. "He has huge, heavy balls. You won't believe the amount of semen he makes when he comes," she continued her narration to Ben, entertaining them both. "And he is such a boy. He has incredible orgasms, one after another. He can stay hard for hours." This was all to tantalize Ben, her knowing he was very excited at the thought of her enjoying naughty, forbidden, extreme sex from this young stud.

She played with his erection, rubbing and squeezing him. "Look at this," she said directly to Ben as she gripped the base of his cock and squeezed until he swelled further. "Look how big he gets." She let him swell under her grasp. "And he ejaculates like a fire hose," she continued. Her story was as exciting as her touch.

As soon as she sensed the young man was approaching a climax, she broke it off. She got up and knelt to between Ben's legs. His cock stood tall and excited. She slipped him into her mouth and sucked him. Mark watched, his balls aching, feeling very confused about what was happening. She stood, straddled Ben's lap, and eased herself down onto him. The three of them watched as Ben's erection slid into her. It was a very erotic sight.

She began a slow ride up and down his cock. Ben moaned without inhibitions now. She smiled, realizing she was now in complete control of these two men. Their sex belonged to her tonight. Ben was beside himself with excitement. It did not take him long to whisper in her ear that he was going to come.

"Go ahead, let yourself go, enjoy this," she whispered back to him. He did. He cried out as he exploded with a powerful orgasm. There was no subduing this orgasm just because of Mark sitting next to them. This was too erotic for anything other than letting go completely.

Ben reclined back against the sofa, catching his breath as she sat tall on his lap, smiling proudly at what she had just done to him. Mark was entranced watching this, but also a bit afraid of what was to come next. Soon, she slipped off Ben's lap. Semen ran out of her as she stood and stepped over to Mark. She straddled Mark's lap and eased herself down toward his cock. Fluids dripped from her as she lined herself up over him. She grasped his cock and rubbed the head against her pussy, making sloppy wet sounds. "Oh my, I think he made a mess in me," she giggled. Mark did not know how to react to this. He was too aroused to feel anything except extreme excitement.

She was so slick with Ben's semen that she dared to force herself solidly down onto his huge cock, abruptly plunging him all the way in on the first stroke. She let out a loud moan as he immediately overfilled her, squeezing semen out around his cock, running down his balls. She began to fuck him hard, enjoying his great size, helped by all the lubrication.

She gave him an aggressive pounding, almost bringing herself to an orgasm before she had to stop and catch her breath. She rested as he moaned and twitched inside her, very close to his own orgasm. She realized she had barely recovered from too much hard fucking yesterday and needed to be able to handle what was now unfolding for the weekend. She needed to be careful. She reached down and began to roll her clitoris in her fingers. She gave him a very slow, gentle stroking sliding up and down on him as she stimulated herself. "Feel me come," she murmured to him.

"Yes," he moaned back to her.

"I'm coming," she soon moaned. "Can you feel it?' she asked him.

"Yes, I feel you coming," he replied, quite close to his own orgasm. Seconds later he moaned. "I'm coming. I'm coming." He cried out and she felt his cock burst in side her.

"Oh my. I can feel that," she responded. "You have such a huge orgasm. My goodness, that feels good," she said as he moaned on and on with a very prolonged climax. It took some time for him to finally subside and relax. "Wow, that was impressive," she praised him. She let him relax for a time before finally lifting herself off him.

"Wow, look at that," she said as semen poured out of her. His cock was soaked with juices and she poured lots more out of her pussy onto his lap. It was an impressive scene that fascinated all of them. She sat between them and held their cocks in each hand. Ben was still hard from all the excitement of this extreme encounter, especially watching her fuck this boy. Mark was also still hard, because he was rwenty-one and having incredible new sex.

They relaxed for a long time like this. She gently massaged each cock and was soon pumping both of them, occasionally dipping her fingers in her wetness to keep them lubricated. She eventually had them stand side-by-side in front of her where she could more easily work on them. She was soon pumping them with each hand, taking turns sucking and licking first one and then the other.

This was one of many dreams-come-true for her as she was well on her way to seeking out every little nuance and curiosity of her threeway fantasy. That was what she wanted this weekend to become and she was making it happen. She pulled them closer and rubbed both of them on each side of her face. Everyone was loving what she was doing with them. She sucked first one and then the other. She pulled them even closer and stuffed both cock heads into her mouth where she licked them hungrily.

The boys each felt odd about feeling one another's cock crowded together in her mouth. She knew this was a curiosity for Ben, based on his reactions when she had earlier recounted to him so many of the fine details of her threeway fantasies. She proceeded to tease him with one of her special ideas. She pulled the boys even closer together, turning them toward each other a bit more. There, she dared to rub their cocks together, wrapping her hands around them in one big handful and massaged them against each other. They boys dared to moan at the strangely intense feelings. Even though this was rather bisexual stimulation, they could not help but enjoy the bizarre stimulation she was giving them. They could not resist because they were both totally under her spell. She controlled them completely. She tortured them like this until they were on the verge of orgasm. But she was not about to let them come, not yet.

She finally let them go and got up off the sofa. She took them each by the hand and led them up the stairs to her bedroom. This was a moment she had dreamed of for years, two naked and excited men following her to her bedroom to fuck her. She kicked off her shoes, stripped off her bustier, but kept on her stockings. She knew Ben loved stockings, so she had to keep them off for the night.