The Vicar of St. Dunstan's Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And she told you about me?"

"And shebragged to me about you. If she was forty years younger, she'd camp out on your doorstep. It was awkward at first to listen to her preen about how good her cocksucking technique is, but I'm a good listener and after awhile it turned me on. When I confronted Mary Sterns about it, she confirmed it, knowing I could keep a secret. I knew you had a nine inch cock and a sex drive that could handle me, that you were an incredibly sweet yet adventurous person who could be trusted and who wouldn't get any silly ideas about a long term relationship."

"So now I understandSophie's Choice, and the other books in your library."

"Which were all there when I was elected Mother Superior. My community has always been a little different. You should see our video library; we have a complete run ofBaywatch."

I shook my head in disbelief. "Oh, really?"

"Yes. Some of them watch it for Pamela Anderson, but I can't get enough of David Hasselhoff's abs."

"That's strange."

We lay together in silence for a bit. The candles burned, the incense flavored the air, and the leaves rustled in the breeze outside Plato's Cave. It was bizarre being in bed with a woman with a veil on her head, but I kind of liked it. My knee probed her groin and she embraced it with her legs. "So what now?" I asked

She stroked my arm. "As I said, I'm happy with my life, you're happy with yours, and one day a month in Plato's Cave is enough for me. You can come on a Monday, and tell your parishioners that you're coming out for spiritual direction. A few of them come over here for that purpose anyway. St. Schlomo will protect us, and all will be well."

"What a set-up," I sighed. "All right, we'll celebrate St. Schlomo's day monthly. I can handle that. What shall we do yet today, isn't it time for us to get back?"

"Are you up for one more round? We have time before supper." She reached down to stroke my root, which responded immediately.

"I think so, Barbara. This may be the beginning of a beautiful relationship."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
wolfarmywolfarmyover 17 years ago
Simply wonderful what a story!

First rate writing, wonderful plot erotic sex loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome read

Absolutely fabulous. Loved this story. OMG, it is the best!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Beating Ragnarok Race to find love on the last day.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Pastor's Chair Parishioner finds a new delight.in Toys & Masturbation
The Last True Fan Fallen Star finds old admirer.in Romance
Carefree Cove Ch. 01 Blossoming love echoes through time.in Novels and Novellas
The Heart Shaped Mosaic A legacy is passed to another generation.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories