The Vicar's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so each afternoon we would first of all work on the 'official' portrait for a couple of hours. Then Alexis would casually undo the straps of her green dress and allow it to fall down, and each day I gasped in wonder at the joy of seeing her superb breasts. Then we would make love, sometimes fast and fiery, sometimes slow and intimate, but always wonderful. Then we would work on the nude portrait.

Soon we stopped our morning sessions at the bridge. Alexis had just about finished her painting, and I had lost interest in mine. So we were then able to spend all day in the studio. I was glad of the extra time, as I knew that I had to finish two paintings in the time that I would normally spend working on one.

As the days passed, Reverend Telford became a little impatient, and started to ask questions as to how much longer before he could see the painting. Now I knew that I really had to hurry, and because of this I knew that this would not be my best work. But I was determined that the nude would be as good as I could possibly make it. To save time I painted a very simple background to the 'official' portrait. On the nude portrait I did not paint any background at all, it could be added later. I wanted all the time that I could to get Alexis exactly right.

I asked Alexis to leave her husband and to come back to London with me. She refused. I pleaded, and then I begged her to come with me. She cried and said that she just couldn't do it. "It would destroy John," she whimpered. "I know that he loves me in his own way. And there is his position to think of, both in the community and in the Church."

Finally, and sadly, the day arrived when I had to pronounce both paintings finished. I kissed Alexis one last time. Then I carefully wrapped the nude painting, and took it along with my painting equipment back to the inn.

The next morning Alexis was waiting for me when I arrived at the Vicarage.

"Did you tell him?" I asked.

"No, I was waiting for you to get here," Alexis replied.

"Tell me what?" asked Reverend Telford, a little suspiciously.

"The painting's finished!" I exclaimed with a flourish. "I'll go and get it."

"Oh that's wonderful!" exclaimed Reverend Telford.

I went up to the loft and returned with the painting, which I had covered. Then I held up the painting and removed the cover. "It's beautiful!" gasped Reverend Telford. "An amazing likeness!"

"I thought you'd be pleased," said Alexis.

Reverend Telford walked over to the fireplace and removed a picture that was hanging above the mantelpiece. Then he took the painting from me and hung it in pride of place. We all stepped back to examine it. And I have to admit, in the subdued lighting the living room, all of the flaws that I had seen in the severe light of the loft seemed to disappear. I was well pleased with my efforts.

We had morning tea, and then I said my goodbyes to Reverend Telford and his wife. Alexis kissed me on the cheek, and I was sure that I detected just the hint of a tear in her eye as she said goodbye.

I returned to the inn, packed my things, and paid my bill. Then I caught the next train back to London.

The nude painting of Alexis now hangs in my bedroom. It is always of interest to ladies that I invite into by bedroom. Some are shocked and leave, but some are inspired to greater heights when we make love. But no matter with whom I share my bed, in my mind I am always making love to my beautiful Alexis.

12