The Vicar's Wife Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, she seems to take a liking to you, that's all.'

'Oh! Is there something wrong with that?' Sue relaxed again. For one anxious moment she thought Peter knew, somehow.

Peter laughed. 'No. I get the impression that Cynthia's looking for a closer relationship, that's all. I'm grateful for her financial support, but...'

It was Sue's turn to laugh. 'I rather think she fancies you, darling. After all, she's a very attractive widow, with a remarkable figure for her age. Maybe...' And Sue's hand gently stroked the front of her husband's trousers, prodding his hidden penis. 'Maybe she'd like a piece of this inside it.'

'There's none to spare,' Peter muttered as he kissed his wife's lips, slipping his free hand into the top of her dress, softly caressing the smoothness. He enjoyed this after dinner canoodling. Now that the responsibilities of Christmas were over, there were nothing on his mind to prevent his paying full attention to his wife's body. Nor were there any problems for Sue to worry about. They could enjoy being together, relaxing and indulging in their sexuality. He was already feeling the result of Sue's probing, knowing that his penis would shortly be entering its own Kingdom of heaven.

The feel of Peters smooth hands on her breast, encouraged Sue to stroke his penis even more, feeling it start to thicken. She loved the feel of cock filling up and stiffening. It gave her a strange sensation of power. Peter always said it was the Lord entering into His servant's loins, to perform His bidding. Sue enjoyed the semi-religious nature of their love-making, though now confined to Christmas day evening. He would, she knew, take her into the private chapel eventually, to do God's bidding. Through his servant, of course.

Memories of her first sexual encounter with Peter crossed her mind. She smiled to herself. He had assumed that she was ignorant of sexual matters. Well, she had been a virgin, but not entirely naive. He took it on himself to educate her in such matters, whispering to her quietly. 'The Holy Spirit enters your body, Susanna, through the soft secret passage between your legs. It is in the most inaccessible part of your body. That is why the Lord put it there. It is a momentous moment for you to be filled with the spirit. It is a form of holy communion. But it is not a step to be taken without careful thought. I believe you are a virgin, unknown to any man.'

'Of course,' she had replied with a serious expression, though inwardly smirking. And on the wedding night, Lionel, as he preferred to call himself then, had taken her into the private chapel - though not the present one - and leaned her body over the altar rail.

'Bless the flesh of this lady, bring her jubilant to the Kingdom of Heaven. Give her joy in her heart. Fill her with thy mercy and Holy Spirit.'

Though only occasionally had they make love this way. And now, only at Christmas. Apart from anything else, it wasn't a very comfortable position. Sue was relieved and pleased when she realized on the next morning, that he would normally fuck her in the usual place. In bed.

But on this Christmas, there were the usual preliminaries. As fingers started to tease her left nipple, sending trickles of excitement to her belly, Sue slowly lowered the zip fastener of Peter's clerical trousers. She slid her hand inside to stroke the inner thighs, before easing the stiffening cock out of the underwear, watching it grow. Her fingers traced a path down its underside, delicately and sensuously, until it stood proud and erect. Lowering her head, Sue kissed the tip with her puckered lips, paying homage to what Peter called the Holy Instrument, given to man by God in his infinite wisdom. She eased back the foreskin, licking and kissing the head.

Whilst his cock was enjoying the attention of Sue's kisses, Peter continued to play with his wife's breasts, his other hand finding the slit in her wrap around skirt, searching inside her thighs for the top of her stockings. He found the touch of silk stocking-clad legs very stirring. The warmth of her vulva reached his fingers as they touched the crotch of her French knickers. Sue always wore her best sexy underwear for Christmas. It was, of course, part of the tradition and ritual. Peter enjoyed the sensuous feel of the silk, and the silkiness of her vulva as it exuded the special nectar designed in Heaven to help the Holy Spirit to penetrate the unfathomable mystery of woman.

With Sue now slowly moving her mouth up and down her husband's shaft, Peter would need to control himself, concentrating instead on exploring the secret passage. It had worried him as a young man, that the demands of his body had resulted in him having masturbated on a frequent basis, and later, in frequent fornication. But he had managed to come to terms with his sexuality, believing it was the will of God that he should be so endowed, to satisfy the calls of the flesh. To hell with self-denial! Besides, satisfaction of the flesh was necessary for his own mental, as well as his physical well-being.

Peter also realised that his private ministrations gave much relief and solace to those mature ladies who took advantage of his weakness. And being no longer in the flush of youth, they were not into shaving or waxing their pubic region. Peter much preferred the female body complete with what nature had intended. There had been a steady string of them over the years. He persuaded them that he was doing the will of the Almighty, giving them much needed succour. They were always only too willing to believe. And enjoy. Of course, Susanna, was unaware of his sexual activities in the parish. She had her own salacious secrets to keep.

The memories of the various women he had seduced, comparing their vulvas and pubic regions, filled his mind as his wife sucked his cock, unaware that his wife was also remembering the fascinating vulvas that she herself had enjoyed, and the young cock she had once been foolish enough to allow to penetrate her. Gosh! The young man had certainly been energetic, she recalled. And prolific. All these memories, coupled with Peter's fondling, had encouraged her vagina to lubricate rather profusely. Oh yes! She was ready for heavenly penetration.

Without speaking, they both stood, going together to their bedroom, where Sue stood quietly at the bottom of the bed whilst Peter undressed her, item by item, laying the garments over the bed, until she was naked. The full-cream 36C breasts fell forward, showing their wrinkled brown areolas, with dark hazelnut nipples circled by a ring of goose-pimples. Her narrow waist and broad hips framed a groin that was a mass of copper-coloured hair spreading down her inner thighs and peaking up as far as to her navel. She was really beautiful! Peter stood admiring the body, his mind in turmoil. Such a wonderful female form. Made by God with man in mind.

After gazing at her figure, his loin on fire with lust, his mind speculating on her enjoyment of sex, Peter took a white robe from the wardrobe, hanging it over her shoulders, before divesting himself of his own clothes. He donned a black cassock, which was quite inadequate at hiding his erection, like a tent pole. Peter led his wife into the small adjoining private chapel, with its long altar and crucifix on the wall above it. A low padded stool was place before the altar rail, set on a single step up. Sue stood before it.

'Dear Father, give unto this, thy servant Susanna, the awareness and delight in welcoming the Holy Spirit into her mysterious passage, that she might seek heavenly bliss with the multitude of angels. Bless the body of thy servant. Give her joy in her heart and fill her with thy mercy and with the Holy Spirit.'

It was the same each year. Without being told, Susanna gazed at the crucifix, making the sign of the cross, before kneeling on the stool, arms wide apart. She lowered the upper part of her breast, arms fully stretched out, on the altar rail. She enjoyed the ritual. It was so erotic. Her senses were eager to savor each touch.

'Prepare your body to receive the love of God in your secret shrine, endowed in his wisdom, with the celestial secretion produced by his chosen angels.'

Sue's legs spread wide on the long stool, face lifted to heaven. She found herself crying out. 'Take me into thy bosom, O Lord Jesus.' she knew Peter liked to hear that. As she did, Peter lifted the hem of her gown, draping it over her waist. Amid the frame of coppery hair, his mouth dried at the sight of her private juices already oozing from her vagina, hanging like pearls on threads of silk. He needed to taste them. After bending to collect them on his tongue, he sprinkled holy water over the cheeks of her bottom and on the lips of her vulva.

Glancing down at his erection, in a rather hoarse voice, Peter intoned, 'May the grace of our Lord enter into His servant's loins. Fill it with Thy spirit that it may anoint the woman with Thy baptismal waters.'

'Amen,' she muttered in response, eager awaiting the penetration.

As Peter spoke, he raised the hem of his cassock, saying, 'With this holy instrument, I thee reaffirm to be my wife, in the name of Christ the Lord. Take it and revere it for ever and ever, for it is thine to have and to hold from this day forth.'

After the mounting anticipation, Sue gasped as she finally felt his cock penetrate her vagina. It was a sublime moment. Always. With her friend Sarah, both had learned to adore their vulvas. Worship them in fact, though she would never admit that to her husband. It gave her such wonderful, unbelievable ecstatic sensations. Every fuck was like a new experience for her.

Then Peter began to recite the Lord's Prayer. And as he recited, he thrust deeply and powerfully into her welcoming vagina. She felt his whole body aflame with desire and adoration. When the prayer came towards the end, Peter cried out. 'With the contents of this Holy rod and staff, I thee endow. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.' His thrusting had become more vigorous. Sue felt the muscles in his buttocks tense and flex as his lunges became more erratic. They reached a peak, paused for a second, then gave an abrupt violent jerk. His cock erupted deep inside her shrine.

As he came, he blurted, with each spasmodic thrusts of his buttocks, 'In the name of the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit, for ever and ever.' Until the last of the Holy Spirit was released at the altar of Sue's private place of worship, oozing with its internal holy nectar. The sheer arousal of the act brought the rippling muscles in her thighs and loins to a climax. Grappling with her fingers at her clitoris, Sue squeezed her eyes tight, crying out as she triggered her orgasm. Spasm after spasm shook her belly. Her thighs lurched. This was her heaven on earth. Fucking! Ecstacy!

After he finally withdrew from her, Susanna reached between her legs with her fingers, scooping the sperm dripping from her vagina onto them, before taking them to her mouth, licking them clean as she panted for breath. She then stood, turned to Peter and kissed him on the mouth. Oh my God, she thought. Thank you, Lord!

12