The Victim and I Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is getting late so I suggest we finish our drinks and then let me show you to your room and we go to bed and sleep and see what the morning holds when we wake up. I will make the coffee pot up tonight so whichever one of us is up first can just turn it on. We can make a good breakfast after our first cup. I should be awake early but if you do get up before me wake me up and we can check the morning news reports."

"James, before we go to our rooms, please tell me why you are doing all this for me. You could be hurt or killed. You don't know me. Hell, you don't even know if I am guilty or innocent, do you? It just doesn't make sense for you to that you propose to do for a stranger."

"You are not a stranger. We have known each other now for several hours. And I know you are innocent as you are just damn pretty to be guilty of this sort of crime."

"All right. Goodnight, James, my Irish knight in shining armor. Now show me to my room, please."

"Uh...That should be Scottish knight."

"Nope. You may have Scottish blood, but you sound more like an Irishman. Good night, Sweet Prince. "

I did show her to her room and received a quick kiss on the cheek and a whispered "good night" just as the door closed.

I turned out all the lights and set the alarms my grandfather had installed and after banking up the fire I went to my room and to bed. Had I of noticed it, I would have been surprised that I went right to sleep even though it had been a very busy day indeed.

When I awoke the next morning, I quickly got out of bed and took a quick shave and shower before dressing in flannel lounging pants and a long-sleeved tee shirt and a pair of house shoes without socks. After straightening my bed, I went out to find that Beverly was evidently still asleep, so I started the coffee then threw a few logs into the fireplace which still had hot coals so the fire started quickly and then I started to think about breakfast as I turned on the TV to check the news, which said nothing new had developed in the murder case of Lowell Andrews nor the disappearance of Beverly Thomas, but that tips were coming in to the authorities.