The Video Arcade Ch. 1

Story Info
He and Sara seek a threesome.
1k words
3.68
35.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lady friend, Sara, and I had been seeing each other for over a year. Not often enough, mind you, but as often as we could, as she was still married. I am a 50+ male and she is a 30 year old female, very pretty, small but very sensitive breasts, and extremely erotic and sensual. A dream too good to be true for an old war-horse like me.

We had been talking about inviting a man in for a three-way as it has been a lifelong obsession of mine to see my lover with another man. Or, for that matter, another woman. She is fascinated with the idea of going down on a female. But, that is a story for another time. There are very few women I have met who would go for it. But, as time went on, Sara got into the idea. This night we started out in a gentleman's club. We have done this before, but little did we know how the evening would turn out. Sara likes it when I buy her lap dances and fantasy room dances. She tells me the feel of another woman's soft skin is like no other, and it really is a sight to see her face reflecting the dream state she gets in when one of the dancers rubs her breasts along the side of her face. This particular night the featured dancer was a very erotic blond, Tricia, who was very tall and very well proportioned. She was also a very good dancer. And, she turned Sara and I both on.

After several lap dances with various dancers, we settled on Tricia. Shortly, we ended up in the fantasy room. Tricia put on an extraordinary show and Sara and I both were enjoying things immensely. At one point, Tricia even asked that I leave the room so she could put on a private dance for Sara. Of course, Sara was agreeable. So, I went out and had a drink while they stayed in the room. I get a lot of enjoyment our of knowing that Sara is enjoying herself. That night was no exception. After my drink, I went back to the room and we talked with Tricia for awhile and invited her back to our table for a drink. Try as we might, we could not talk Tricia into going back to the hotel with us. At closing time we left, both of us feeling very frustrated.

As we were driving back to the hotel we passed an adult bookstore and novelty shop. I swung the car around and we went back. Sara had expressed a desire to get some ben-wa balls and I thought it was as good a time as any. After looking at the novelties, Sara picked out a set of the brass balls and I paid for them. I also purchased a handful of tokens so we could go back to a booth and watch a flick or two. Settling into the booth, Sara sat on a stool and I stood behind her. By the way, I failed to mention that Sara was wearing knee high black leather boots, a black leather vest, and a black leather skirt. She had on sheer black stockings, a black garter belt, and black panties underneath. No bra. She looked fabulous, and earlier many of the dancers had commented on how much they liked how she looked.

I neglected to hook the door when we entered the booth, and sure enough, SURPRISE! Someone opened the door, saw us, and immediately shut the door and went into the booth next door.

Almost immediately, I hatched a plot in my sexually frustrated brain. I slipped out and knocked on the booth into which the man had gone. The guy opened the door and I could see he was a man in his thirties, clean cut, and nice looking. I questioned him about whether he could "behave" himself if I invited him next door. He answered that he would only do what he was allowed to do, or prompted to do. I liked the answer, so I told him to come on.

The first thing I did when we got back to our booth, besides hooking the door, was to slide Sara's vest down to expose her breasts. We could hear her suck in a deep breath. Her nipples are always hard, and the coolness of the booth, and the fact there was a strange man standing next to her, made them stand out like strawberries on a sundae. I asked his name and he told me it was Bob. I asked him if he liked Sara's breasts, and he said, "indeed he did." And, I said they are nice to touch and that was his cue to go for it. As he massaged her breasts, and lightly pinched and pulled on her nipples, I could see the bulge grow in his pants. I said something to Sara about him being excited, I also noticed she was breathing in rapid shallow breaths. He unzipped his pants and Sara reached over and put her hand in and started to massage his cock. All the time I was feeding tokens in the coin slot, but none of us were paying any attention to what was on the screen. It got really intense, and Sara soon had an orgasm. She is probably not unique that way, but it seems as if there is a direct connection between her nipples and her clit. She often has an orgasm when I play with, and suck, on her nipples.

Things settled down after a bit. It seemed like an hour, but was probably no more than ten minutes. I asked him if he wanted to go back to the hotel with us. He said, yes. I told him to wait five minutes then come outside.. If we decided it was a good idea we would be waiting for him. If not, we would be gone. I'll leave it to the reader's imagination as to what our decision was.

To Be Continued...