The Video Store Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edharian
edharian
1,046 Followers

Tuesday passed without much incident, save that I got my bedroom ready for Jo's visit the next day. I arranged everything where it would be hidden until I was ready to use it after doing a couple hours of homework, then fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning I got up early and jogged, halving my usual two miles. I wanted to save up as much energy as I could for what I was hoping would one hell of an afternoon.

I had only one class on Wednesdays, an hour long, from noon to one. Just before I walked in the door, my phone buzzed and I opened a text from Jo.

"My pussy has been wet all morning... text when class is out."

I grinned and stuffed my phone back in pocket. Class was going to be entirely too long.

The lecture seemed to last forever, and one hour felt like ten. When the professor finally dismissed us, I had to concentrate on not sprinting out the door. I pulled out my phone and quickly texted my address to Jo.

"Be there in ten," I added as an afterthought.

The three blocks off campus to my apartment passed in a blur, and I grinned when I rounded the corner to see Jo's colossal Oldsmobile parked in front of my building, waiting for me. As I walked up to the car, she spotted me and stepped out.

She had pulled her hair back into a ponytail, again showing off the buzzed sides of her head. She was wrapped in a long, tight black knit dress that zipped down the front and hung down to her shins, the look completed by a pair of high-heeled sandals with all kinds of straps that wrapped around her ankles and up her calves, halfway to the knee. Jo shoved her door shut as I walked up to her and grabbed her around the waist, pushing her back against the car and slipping my tongue into her mouth, kissing her deeply. She moaned and slipped her thigh between my legs, her arms coming up to wrap around my neck and I felt the heat from her pussy glowing on my leg.

"Take me inside," she said, her hand slipping between us to squeeze my hardened cock through my soft shorts.

"Yes ma'am," I said with a grin. I stepped back, took Jo's now empty hand in mine and pulled her along into my building. We took the stairs two at a time, a feat I was incredibly impressed with given her heels, and burst through my purposely unlocked apartment door. I pulled her hand and spun her around in front of me, grabbing the zipper of her sweater and yanking it down in one smooth motion, revealing her nakedness beneath.

"Dirty girl," I said, pushing the sweater off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. I backed up a step, taking in her completely nude body for the first time, loving every dip and curve as she cocked her hip to the side and looked at me with her wonderful wicked grin as I reached behind myself and pushed the apartment door shut.

"Trying to show your neighbors what you brought home?" she asked, her smile never wavering.

"Like you'd be upset," I retorted, stepping back to her and kissing her deeply again, pressing her body against me, feeling her nipples harden against my chest through my t-shirt. I took her hand again and led her into my bedroom, stopping her beside the bed, her back to me as I grabbed a long strip of soft black cloth from the footboard and lifted it over her head and down, wrapping over her eyes and tying it firmly under her ponytail.

"What do you have planned for me?" she asked, surprise and excitement mixing in her voice. I just chuckled.

I pushed her gently down on the bed, guiding her to the middle and raising her arms above her head, pulling a pair of wide, fur-lined cuffs attached to the bed frame with a length of rope out from under the pillow and clicked them shut around her wrists.

"Oh," she whispered. Her smile broadened as I got off the bed for a moment. "Where'd you go? You're not just going to leave me here, are you?" As she spoke, she writhed sexily on the bed, spreading her legs wide, showing me her already glistening pussy. I stripped off all my clothes and climbed back into the bed, laying the length of my body over hers and letting her feel my hard cock brush against her clit.

She gasped and arched at the contact, and I kissed her deeply, letting my breath out across her cheek. I left her mouth and trailed my lips along her jaw, to her ear, pulling the lobe into my mouth and biting gently, kissing below her ear, the side of her neck, the beginning of her shoulder. I kissed lower as she moaned my name and rolled her hips, bumping my cock against her pussy again and I bit softly between her perfect, pale breasts. I took her nipple in my mouth, sucking it between my teeth and biting down, running the very tip of my tongue across the very tip of her nipple and she groaned, her thighs squeezing my sides.

Jo tugged at the cuffs, forgetting for a moment that she was tied, and then laughed out loud, her nipple staying in place as her breast danced beneath my mouth with her laughter.

"Oh, you're going to torture me, aren't you?" she asked, almost yelling the question. "Are you going to make me beg?" she whispered, sounding as hopeful as I'd ever heard her.

"Yes," I answered simply, letting her nipple slip from my mouth and capturing the other, giving it the same treatment as she groaned.

"Good," she gasped, her body arching again and again, desperately trying to get her clit against any part of me.

I chuckled and trailed more kisses down, my lips brushing her belly, gently nibbling her soft warm skin, trailing lower, biting her hip, kissing the soft, shaven skin above her clit, the juncture of her thigh. I ran my tongue gently between her wet pussy lips, my tongue circling her clit before plunging lower again, slipping my finger inside her as my tongue reached her clit again and I sucked ever so lightly, just enough to seal my lips around the stiff little nub. I moaned at the sweet, clean taste of her, my finger slipping deeper and curling forward, stroking inside her, brushing her g spot, pulling deep moans and soft cries from her.

I slipped my finger from her and dropped my tongue lower, slipping it between her folds, tasting her juices with my whole tongue before going still lower. I circled my tongue around her tight little ass, pushing it ever so gently against the ring, feeling her relax and my tongue slide just inside. Feeling around the bed, I found what I had hidden earlier and pulled it out, along with a small packet of lube in a capsule.

I squeezed the capsule and it popped, coating my fingers with slick fluid. Picking up the butt plug I had bought at the bookstore, I slid my fingers around it, coating it with lube before replacing my tongue with the tip. I gently pushed, and it began to slide in slowly, her ass relaxing to accommodate the widening plug.

Jo moaned, wriggling her hips to push herself down on the plug, gasping as the widest part slipped past her sphincter and it slid just a tad further until the base rested against her ass cheeks and it was locked in place.

My mouth returned to her clit, my lips sealing around it as I began to lick furiously. Jo bucked against my mouth, her cries becoming louder and more frequent as she neared orgasm. I could feel her pussy clenching as it pressed against my chin and she cried out again, pushing all the air from her lungs and failing to take in more as she stiffened, her body shaking and her legs clamping around my head. I shoved my tongue into her clutching pussy, working my lip against her clit as I plunged my tongue in and out, pushing her orgasm on and on until finally she pulled in another gasping breath and screamed, her pussy flooding my mouth.

"Oh God! Fuck me! Please Carl, baby, please fuck me! Shove your cock in me and make scream! Please, please fuck me," she begged, her legs shaking around my head as my tongue continued on her pussy and the plug quivered in her ass.

I released her clit and rose to my knees between her wide-spread legs, placing the head of my cock at the entrance to her soaked sex. She moaned as she felt it and rolled her hips, trying to push me inside.

"Yes, please, give me your cock, Carl!" she cried. I pressed my cock against her lips and leaned forward, my weight on my hands at either side of her chest. Jo panted a couple of deep breaths then held it, and I chose that moment to shove every inch of my cock into her with one hard, smooth stroke. The held breath came out in a long cry as her legs wrapped around my waist and she came hard, pussy milking my cock and her ass trembling around the plug.

I raised her legs over my shoulders and leaned into her again, pushing my cock to new depths and using one hand to push the blindfold up so she could see my face above her and my cock pounding into her tight pussy. Jo's eyes burned into mine as I fucked into her, her breasts jumping with each thrust. She dropped her gaze low, peering between us to see my cock slamming into her and she came again, words tumbling from her mouth as her body quaked.

"Oh Jesus, Carl! I'm cumming so fucking hard! Cum inside me! Give my pussy your cum, Carl, fuck!" I gripped her shoulder with my hands, holding her down with my full body weight as I fucked her as hard as I could, my cock ramming into her, our bodies pounding together, her pussy still spasming around me as her orgasm extended and took on new heights.

With a cry of my own, I jammed my cock to the hilt and held it there as I came, spilling my cum against her cervix. Jo's eyes rolled back and closed as her orgasm devastated her, her hips grinding against me until she went limp and moaned lightly.

I reached up shakily and released the cuffs, Jo's arms wrapping around me instantly, hugging me to her with both arms and legs. She opened her eyes and smiled at me, sweat beading on her brow, loose strands of hair plastered to her forehead.

"Mmm... I'm sort of glad I don't have to run right to the bathroom this time," she said, her half-open eyes completing the look her satisfied smile started.

"Me too," I responded. I meant it, too. There was something nice about fucking Jo with no rush. I kissed her again, and felt her smile against my mouth.

"So, did you have all this stuff already, or did you buy it just for this?" Jo asked. I pushed up and slowly pulled my cock from her, my gasp matching her as it slipped free.

"I bought it for this," I replied, wrapping my fingers around the base of the butt plug and pulling, gently working it free and eliciting another gasp from Jo.

"Kinky boy," she said as the plug slipped out. She sat up and wrapped her arms around my neck to kiss me. "I like it. And I'll bet you got some interesting looks at the checkout," she added with another wicked grin.

"Yeah, you could say that," I laughed. "The girl behind the counter gave me her number and told me to call if you didn't like the surprise."

I half expected Jo to be upset, or maybe just a little jealous. Her response surprised the hell out of me.

"Really?" she asked. Her eyebrows were arched, but in a curious way, and her nipples hardened again. "Was she cute, or a horrible middle aged woman with meth teeth and a stripper tan?" She reached down and began to slowly stroke my cock, her free hand unconsciously stroking her clit.

"Cute," I said honestly. "Blonde, short, small tits, thin but not skinny. Probably eighteen, almost definitely still in high school. I'd guess cheerleader if she wasn't working in a porno shop."

Jo moaned and pushed me back, straddling my hips and sliding my revived cock into her pussy, sinking me deep into her and riding me slowly, working my cock in and out of her.

"I wonder if she's into girls," she asked as she raised herself and lowered back onto my cock. I gasped in surprise.

"Are you?" I asked, my hands finding her breasts and squeezing gently, enjoying the sight and feel of her grinding on my cock.

"Mmm. A little," she replied, her voice a moan as my cock brushed her cervix. "I like dick more, but girls are fun, too." She looked down at me, and her wicked little grin returned.

"What are you thinking?" I asked, lightly pinching a nipple.

"Come on," she said, and hopped off of me, her heels clicking on the floor as my cock waved in the air. "We're going porn shopping!"

edharian
edharian
1,046 Followers
12