The Video Store Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down, my finger pushing farther into Jo's ass, and caught Amber's nipple between my teeth. She gasped as my tongue flicked across it, and her eyes screwed shut as Jo sped up her pace on her pussy. I felt her chest heaving against my mouth as she neared another orgasm, her body beginning to tremble when, suddenly, I felt Jo straighten, her hand gone from my cock.

Amber let out a frustrated groan and I looked over to see Jo's wicked little grin. I released Amber's nipple and Jo reached out, grabbing the still-jangling chain that connected Amber's tits and pulled gently, using it to lead her toward the bedroom. Amber followed obediently, her gorgeous little ass swaying invitingly as she walked. I grinned and followed, my eyes darting between Jo's perfect tits and Amber's wonderful ass, wondering what would come next.

Jo gave Amber's chain a light tug, pulling her forward and turning her before planting her hand between the young blonde's tits and pushing her onto my bed. As I came in the room, Jo turned to me, stepped forward, and kissed me deeply. When she pulled back, I opened my eyes to find her studying me, her eyes full of lust.

"I want to watch you push your cock in her. I want you to fuck her hard while I sit on her face." Her declaration was a whisper into my lips, and she looked at me with a simple question burning through her gaze.

"I'll still be yours," I said. I didn't even know for sure that was the right answer, but it was true. Jo smiled and kissed me again, her breasts crushing against me and she giggled.

"Good."

Jo walked to the bed and grabbed Amber's legs, pulling her ass to the edge of the bed before walking around to the other side and climbing on. She positioned her pussy over Amber's mouth and lowered, the young blonde's tongue darting out to stroke her clit, her arms wrapping around Jo's thighs.

I walked forward slowly, my cock waving in front of me as I enjoyed the sight of Jo riding the porn shop girl's face. I stopped just short of my cock bumping Amber's wet, open pussy and took Jo's hand, wrapping it around my shaft. Her wicked little grin returned and she leaned forward, pulling my cock up and sliding her lips around the head. She rocked forward, grinding her clit across Amber's mouth and forcing my cock deep in her throat, coating me with her slick saliva.

She pulled off after only a few deep strokes and pointed my cock down, gently tugging me forward and parting the lips of Amber's waiting cunt. The young blonde moaned and hunched her hips, trying to force my cock inside, but Jo was too quick, keeping the head just between the lips, rubbing my tip against Amber's clit, teasing the length of her slit.

Jo looked up into my eyes as she pushed my cock to just the right spot and nodded, her eyes glazed with lust, her mouth just slightly open.

"Hard," she mouthed.

I dropped my hands to the mattress and lunged forward, putting my whole body into the thrust, ramming my cock full-length into Amber, feeling her tight pussy struggle to take me. She cried out into Jo's sex, her legs clamping around my waist, her body arching as her pussy was filled to its limit.

I pulled back and slammed forward again, the bed shaking as I thrust into her tight little body. Jo's arms wrapped around my neck and her lips locked to my own, our tongues sliding against each other. She broke away and began whispering in my ear as I pounded into Amber.

"Fuck her, baby. Fuck her hard, like she's never been fucked before. Make her cum on your big cock so you can shove her cum down my throat, baby. I want your cock in my mouth so bad. Wanna taste her on you, baby."

Amber screamed when she came, a long, low and guttural declaration of losing control. Her legs shook around my waist, her finger clutching at Jo's thighs as her pussy pulsed hard on my cock. I pounded into her again and again, her orgasm stretching through the seconds, her body twisting beneath Jo and I. The room was filled with the sound of hard, wet slaps as I continued fucking her and she came more and more, her cries partly muffled by Jo's grinding pussy.

"Fuck my throat," Jo growled, rolling off of Amber and onto her back, her head hanging back off the edge of the bed.

I pulled my cock from Amber's convulsing pussy and pressed it between Jo's lips, her hands wrapping around the backs of my thighs, pulling me deep into her throat. I pulled back and thrust forward, more gentle than I'd been with Amber's pussy, but still plunging my cock in and out. I reached forward, over Jo's gorgeous body and began to rub quick, hard circles around her clit.

She gagged on my cock when she came, saliva flying out as her body arched, her face and neck flushing red. I pulled back, withdrawing my cock from her throat and my hand from her clit and pulled her legs around, rotating her on the bed so that her ass hung from the edge, supported by my hands. I plunged my cock into her, shoving my length inside her still cumming pussy.

Jo cried out, cumming harder and harder as I thrust into her, her face flushed and breath coming in rapid, hard gasps. Amber covered Jo's body with her own, their lips locking together, Jo squeezing Amber to her as she came and moaning into the young blonde's mouth. Amber moaned lightly with her, kissing her through her orgasm, her hands stroking Jo's face as she started to come down.

I found myself presented with Amber's gorgeous ass as my cock pumped in and out of Jo's trembling pussy. I looked down, momentarily overcome by the sight of my cock disappearing beneath Amber's tiny, puckered hole and dripping wet sex, before catching Jo's eye and smiling. I winked, and pulled my cock from her pussy. Her look of confusing was replaced by her now-familiar wicked little grin as I gathered spit on my fingers and rubbed a few quick circles around Amber's asshole.

The young blonde gasped into Jo's mouth as I pressed my cock to her and slowly began pushing my length into her ass. As my shaft sank slowly deeper into that tight ring, Jo pushed Amber up and back, gently forcing me to grab her thighs and lift, then spin around and lay back. I found myself with Amber slowly sliding her own asshole up and down the length of my cock as Jo knelt between our legs. Her tongue slid across my balls and up my shaft to where it disappeared in Amber's ass before I lost contact with it and knew that she was going down on Amber, licking her little clit while I fucked her in the ass.

I slid my hands under Amber's ass and held her in place, working my hips, driving my cock slowly in and out of her tight ass as Jo worked her clit. The young blonde began to writhe on my cock as it and Jo's tongue worked on her and I sped up my thrusts, pushing deeper and harder with each stroke. Between the thrusts of my hips I could see Jo's hand busily working her own pussy, fingers thrusting in and out as she drove Amber closer to orgasm.

The young blonde's entire body stiffened, muscles trembling as she came hard against Jo's mouth, my entire cock buried in her tight ass. Her hips rocked in short, fast movements and she cried out, a loud, breathy shout that pushed all the air from her lungs before collapsing, falling to the side. My cock pulled from her ass as she fell and was immediately swallowed by Jo, her expert throat diving over me and taking my length in two quick strokes.

I reached down, twined my fingers through the base of Jo's ponytail and pulled, hauling her up and pushing her back. I hooked one arm behind her leg and pulled, lifting her to me as I began to turn and falling with her, using the momentum of our fall to drive my cock deep into her pussy as we landed on the bed.

Jo screamed as I slammed into her, throwing back her head and reaching her arms around my neck, begging me to fuck her harder. I lifted her legs, placing them over my shoulders and leaned forward to trap her wrists and pin them above her head with one hand as I held her shoulder and pulled her into my thrusts with the other. I drove into her, pounding into her tight, soaking wet pussy harder and harder as she cried out my name and came again and again.

I felt it build inside me, and with one final, powerful thrust, I buried myself inside her and let go, jetting cum deep inside her, draining myself completely within Jo's pulsing pussy. I collapsed against her, her arms and legs wrapping around me as I continued to twitch and pulse inside her, her lips soft on my cheek, my mouth.

"Fuck me like that every day," she whispered, planting another soft, panting kiss on my lips. "Every day," she repeated.

I smiled and kissed her gently back.

"Every day," I said. We fell asleep like that; with my cock still inside her, wrapped in each other's arms, kissing softly beside our spent and dozing blonde toy.

12