The View

Story Info
Her voyeurism provides a shocking surprise.
1.3k words
4.42
44.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring was slowly changing into the warmth of summer. Throughout her neighborhood, birds filled the trees and bushes, providing her many chances to put the spotting scope to use that her husband had given her for Christmas. It was evenings like this, however, that she had been able to explore all the uses of his gift.

She sat silently on her deck, letting the warmth of the evening air wash over her. As darkness fell, she sipped from her glass of Chardonnay and let her eyes adjust to the fading light. From her vantage, she could see her neighbors' house silhouetted against the deep shadows of the woods beyond. Through the lens of her telescope, she slowly scanned the windows. Over the past few weeks she had learned their habits and schedule – in fact, she was becoming a bit bored with their predictability. This night, however, would prove different from any she had ever experienced.

David stepped from the seclusion of his library into the dimly lit living room. Sprawled across the sofa was his wife Lynn. Although her fortieth birthday had passed last fall, David was still very strongly physically attracted to her. Her body had grown a little softer and fuller with the passing years, yet she still turned heads. There was something of a natural, womanly beauty and smoldering sensuality that flowed easily from her. As he looked over at her he felt her eyes inviting him, drawing him to her, with magnetism he always found irresistible.

This was their private time – an hour or two in the early evening before their son returned from his night class at the campus across town. As Bobby had grown into a young man, it had taken increasing creativity to sustain an active sex-life. Lynn never seemed to mind the risks, but David always felt uncomfortable when Bob was in the house. As his eyes moved slowly over Lynn's body, he knew she had been waiting for him to finish his work and come to her and he never tired of giving her what she enjoyed.

"Ah, and so the show begins again, right on schedule..." she whispered to the silence of the night. Fingers of her left hand teased along her inner thigh as her right held the spotting scope to her eye. No matter how many times she had seen this replayed, she always caught her breath when David's manhood first came into view. He was a large man, taller and more strongly built than her husband. That difference in size was very apparent when she mentally compared their loins. David was very long, and stunningly thick. She subconsciously licked her lips as Lynn began to suck on the fullness of his head. She could see clearly how Lynn's long fingers cupped and rolled his balls as softly and gently as if she were caressing two large eggs. A small moan escaped her lips as David pulled his glistening shaft from Lynn's open mouth. She knew what was coming next.

"Mmmm god you suck cock good, my sweet little bitch-goddess..." David moaned as he pushed Lynn onto the floor. Positioning her full round ass, he firmly pressed his hardness into her mound with one long steady stroke. Lynn's moans rose in volume and pitch as he began his steady assault on her wetness.

Looking back over her shoulder, her blue eyes wide with desire, her lips silently mouthed the phrase she knew would send him into frenzy "fuck me.. fuck me like a slut..."

Two fingers were spread on either side of her clit, rubbing softly from side-to-side as she watched David and Lynn fuck. As their intensity built, so did her craving for release. She could clearly see how his big hands were squeezing Lynn's breasts... pinching and pulling her long nipples. The contractions of orgasm flowed through her as she watched David's strong ass flex with his final thrusts, knowing he was injecting his precious fluid deep inside Lynn.

As her orgasm subsided, she watched the final steps of their nightly ritual unfold. David pulled his still hard shaft from Lynn's wetness and brought it to her lips to lick. She moaned again as she watched Lynn lick her own juices from it like sweet candy. Lifting Lynn back onto the sofa, David kissed her forehead tenderly and slipped from the room. She knew Lynn liked a few minutes of privacy before joining David in their bedroom. This night, however, the physicality of his lovemaking left Lynn totally drained.. and she drifted off to sleep amid the dim lights of the living room. For an hour or more, she let her gaze move slowly over Lynn's form. Lynn was a beautiful woman and she wished, just once, she could feel the intensity of pleasure of David's massiveness in the ways Lynn did.

The silence of her thoughts and observations was broken by the sound of a car door. It had become late and the now cold air chilled her slightly as she shifted her gaze from Lynn to the new source of sound. Bobby, their twenty year old son, was home she realized with some shock. Shifting in her chair, she watched him through the scope as he entered the house and moved from room to room. As he stepped into the living room, she could clearly see his startled reaction when he noticed his mother lying nude upon the sofa – her large full breasts softly rising and falling with each breath.

For a long minute, he watched – and then she saw him step back into the shadows of the corner. Adjusting her position, she giggled softly as she watched him begin to open his jeans. It was clear Bobby was endowed at least as generously as his father. With growing curiosity, she watched the young man stroke his rigid manhood.

Bobby could not believe his eyes. There, before him, lay his mother, her smooth sex open and wet from a recent fucking. Her heavy breasts so inviting. Unsure of what to do, all he could think of was touching his now raging hard-on. As he opened his fly and fished out his thick shaft, he began to look at his mother in a whole new way – not as the loving parent she was, but rather as a very sexual and desirable woman. He knew he had to have her. He had no idea how, but he knew he must experience her as a woman not as his mother.

Growing bolder as his passion rose, he walked to the side of the sofa and knelt down next to her. The soft sweet smell of her sex filled his mind and without conscious thought he lowered his head and licked the swollen softness of her pussy lips. With continued licks he felt her move slightly and began to taste an erotic mix of flavors. So intense was his desire he failed to notice that her hands now softly guided the licks and probing of his tongue. He only knew he had to immerse himself in her.

She could not believe it, she almost dropped her wineglass as she watched Lynn pull Bobby up from between her thighs and position his thick hardness at the opening of her mound. With a hard thrust, he was inside and pumping wildly. His hands and mouth trying to take in all of Lynn's heavy breasts. After a few moments Lynn again repositioned him so she could finish him off with her mouth. With startling speed he erupted all over Lynn's face, the thick white globs slowly dripping onto her heaving breasts. He lowered his head and began to lick up the large globs of sperm. A second, very intense, orgasm washed over her as she struggled to comprehend what she just witnessed. It seems this summer was going to be more entertaining than she had thought. With a view like this... how could she help but enjoy herself.