The View From Behind

Story Info
Showing off while bike riding.
961 words
4.14
41.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please share your thoughts on this story either on the site or via PM. Any encouragement will certainly lead to my sharing more of my thoughts and experiences.

Thank you

*

I have never understood this. Every time you come up behind a couple riding their bikes on the road the guy is always out front and the girl/woman is behind him. Not me. My wife and I are bike path riders. You won't find us out on those hot exhaust filled roadsides, and you won't find me out front.

I like the view from behind. My wife has a beautiful pair of round firm butt cheeks. I like to feel them, and taste them, and look at them. This is especially true when she is on a bike, wearing a pair of shorts that show them off just right. With each stroke of the peddle, a cheek will tighten and squeeze, and then the next one. One stroke after the other those wonderful muscles squeeze and tighten on what I can only imagine is, well, me.

But, butt, no it's but that is just half the story. My wife is a dirty girl, but only in the most innocent of ways of course. I suppose a woman can't help it that when she rides a bike her light cotton tank top is going to hang down and billow in the breeze. She could help whether she wears a bra. In this case she doesn't. Now I would have to say that she has the perfect breasts for this type of exhibition. They are full, about a good handful and not so tight that they don't move and sway with the motion of the bike, and her nipples just jump to attention with the cool breeze blowing over them. Her tank top in the wind hangs just low enough that she might just as well have nothing on. And, then we stop and she sits up, everything is respectfully covered.

So, what does this have to do with the view from behind? Yes, that is what this story is about. If this view is so great why wouldn't I want to be out front. Well if you are out front you can't see it because you are looking the other way. As I mentioned we are bike path riders, and traffic on a bike path is two ways, and from behind you get to see the expression of every person that notices. And very few don't notice, particularly the guys. Half the guys almost run into me as they do their double take. Women riding by themselves or with other women almost never notice. But the women riding with guys are hilarious. They watch their guy do his double take, and then they are immediately ready to kill him. This is another reason to let your girl ride out front. If you ride past us, she won't notice it, and you can enjoy the view without fear of incrimination.

With each bug eyed glance, and leering smile my wife gets hornier and hornier. I can't tell you how many times I have gotten fucked in the car after a ride like this. My dick is so big I can hardly "get off" the bike, and she is so wet there is no foreplay needed or wanted. Sometimes the bikes don't even get into the truck before we do.

We both get in, and she slips her shorts and panties off, and climbs on my lap. Usually she is facing out the front. Keeping guard you might say. My cock slides easily into her wet and waiting pussy. She grinds slowly and deliberately into my lap, but that is not the true focus of her interest. For the last hour or so she has been showing off her breasts to every guy along the way. The wind has been blowing across her nipples to the point where she is in serious over-stimulation mode. So while my cock is being massaged inside of her, my hands are ever so slowly working their way up inside her shirt in the direction of her breasts.

Timing here is everything. If I arrive at just the right time it is like touching a match to a canon. And the reward for good timing is a convulsive orgasm the likes you've never seen before, unless you are looking at the truck at the time. My cock has yet to reach the end of one of these explosions without going off itself. Then I just tip her back into my chest, and we sit for a little bit while we catch our breath.

Sometimes, it's a romp in the woods along the side of the path. She just drops her bike without warning and runs for the trees. By the time I catch her, the tops off, the shorts are down and she is bent over, braced against a tree, ready for action. I like to think that it matters that it's me but I am pretty sure that first cock gets the prize, and that turns me on even more.

This is her naked vixen trapped in the woods fantasy, and I know my role. I am to pin her against the tree, and drive into her from behind as hard and deep as I can, pounding her against the tree until the leaves fall. There have been mornings after this when I have awakened to her lying in bed tracing the scratches left by the tree bark, and making herself cum just from the memory of it.

So, if you're out riding on the bike path, keep your eyes open, you never know what you might see, and by the way, her bike is blue.