The Villa Ch. 06

Story Info
A homecoming and a bet.
3.4k words
4.43
16.5k
5

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are all over eighteen and the age of consent, sex if it happens is consensual. UK English is the rule if the spellings Mum or colour annoy you, don't go any further, for the rest enjoy.

*****

Four Days Later

"Isn't that Lola and Maria," Jack said, as they strolled over the beach, towards the groups of locals dotted around the mast with the National and Regional Flags.

"Think so," said his sister Chloe, wriggling out of her bikini bottoms and bending to pick them up. She placed them in the beach bag with her top and casually waved at the two girls.

The girls sat with a third woman, who appeared to be older than them, they all wore sunglasses, the older women's were very large in a '70's style. Jack and Chloe walked over to the girls, who stood and hugged them, kissing cheeks and smiling. They noticed that like Lola, Maria's pubis and armpits were bare. Maria's tan suddenly lightening below her navel.

"Jack, Chloe, this is our mother, Julia, Mum these are our friends who are staying at the Villa in the village,"

"Hola! Jack and Chloe, I am very pleased to meet you."

She stood and her large pendulous breasts swayed, her nipples pointed down, she extended her hand. They could see the wild profusion of dark but greying pubic hair in a thick bushy triangle at the top of her legs, as she lifted her arm the tell tale wisps of underarm hair showed. She was shorter and fatter than the girls and her belly was well rounded, but it was firm, clearly visible in her tan was the unmistakable line of an old c-section. She was in her late forties / early fifties and had obviously been quite stunning when younger.They shook hands and Jack kissed her cheeks.

Jack placed a large beach towel down for Chloe and unwrapped one for himself.

"How's sharing going?" asked Chloe, hesitantly, knowing the furore that Lola's sexuality had caused at home, leading to Maria moving out from home and into her sisters tiny apartment..

"I'm back home," said Maria smiling,

"So am I!" exclaimed Lola, reaching out for her mother and squeezing her shoulder. Julia, placed her hand on her elder daughters hand and held it there.

"But we're sharing a room," blushed Maria, "Mum's ok with it."

"Oh, wow, that's terrific, I'm so pleased for you," said Jack and Chloe nodded her agreement.

"That's such good news. Julia, you must love having them back at home?" said Chloe.

"Yes, I have been foolish, but we are now back as we should be, looking after each other and being a family." Julia smiled and a tear formed in her eye. The girls saw this and wrapped their arms around her and cooed and tutted and clucked, ensuring she was okay.

"I thought, last Sunday as I listened to that bumbling old bugger ranting on, what is this old fool on about, he councils me to throw my child out, to ensure the other one isn't infected by her. Insists that we should be praying for Lola's perversion to leave her every bloody day of the week. He harasses husbands, he beats down wives. Then I thought, what does he know of life, how can he talk of love and marriage and children, when he's never experienced it. So I thought to hell with him. I walked into town found Lola and Maria's place and invited myself in. You should have seen the look on their faces." Julia grinned and patted the girls knees.

"Lola was so surprised to see Mum, she couldn't move, Mum just barged past her. Lola thought she'd come to drag me back."

"I came to drag them both back, to think that they had to live in that hovel together, it was disgusting. My beautiful daughters in a shit hole like that. Well that did it. I may not understand their ways but I knew whatever else, they should be with me in our house together, not in that fleapit. And the money the old bitch was charging, disgraceful."

"Mum, I've never heard you swear like that before!" Lola said blushing.

"Well, it makes my blood boil to think of the trouble I made for you both. Anyway, I started grabbing handfuls of clothes and tipping the drawers out on the bed, yelling "get your cases and fill them up, you're both coming home with me"."

"I grabbed Mum and hugged her, then Maria came and hugged her too, there were tears and kisses and then the old dear who rented the place came up..."

"and we had to hold Mum back, because she threatened to hit her with her handbag..."

"It was hilarious," finished Julia laughing and hugging the girls.

"We skipped home with our bags, and opened some wine and sang and danced and Mum danced with us, just like when we were little."

"Wow, that's incredible, Julia you must be so happy now." Jack said.

"I am, Jack, but I am so sorry that Lola has had a year of sadness over this. She loves my Maria, how could I be so wrong. They are so happy together, I don't care if it's wrong, it is alright with me and you know what they say about a mother knowing best. They sing all the time, we share chores, they make my life bearable again. The house is sunny and bright again, I am overjoyed to have them home. My beautiful, beautiful girls."

She grabbed Lola and hugged her, then grabbed Maria who gasped at the powerful hug but she soothed her mothers hair and kissed her cheek. Lola sat behind her mother and hugged her squeezing her hands between Julia and Maria, leaning in to kiss her mothers back, turning her head and laying it on her mothers shoulder.

They separated and Lola and her Mother decided to go down the beach to the water, they ambled off holding hands, wandering away down the beach.

"Maria, you look so happy, you must all come over for a meal one evening, before we go, we can get the Santo's over and have some food and wine."

"Oh No," said Maria, "Mother wouldn't hear of it, no you must all come to us, yes I will speak to Mum and Lola, we will be the hosts."

"Great, that's a superb idea, we can all bring some wine, or whatever you want, we'll wait for you to set the date." said Chloe.

"Maria, can I ask an awkward question?" said Jack, looking down.

"Oh the hair, well Lola persuaded me to try it and I like the difference, and Lola likes the way she can see my.. well you know!" she laughed and pointed into her lap.

"Cool," said Chloe, "I love it too and I haven't met a single man that doesn't either."

"Actually, I was going to ask about your Dad, you never mention him, sorry is that too personal?"

"No, silly, Dad died when I was a baby, Lola was about three, Mum never really said anything, there were always just the three of us."

"God, that must have been hard for Julia, wow, that's sad, too sad for a sunny day."

"Oh, don't worry, Mum's over it all now, she's a tough old boot, never stays down for long. Oh and Lola's now on a mission to get Mum to lose weight and get toned. She's also hinted at trimming Mums muff hair," Maria giggled and turned red again.

"Chlo, what about Mum, think you could get her to trim hers?"

"How about a competition, first one to get their mothers pubes shaved wins a bottle of wine?"

"How about a case, to make it worthwhile?"

"Agreed, for me and Lola," said Maria and stretched out her hand to shake Jack and Chloe's

None of them were aware of two young figures slinking away across the sand, hand in hand.

Back At the Villa

"So you see Mum we sort of agreed to a competition, for a case of wine," Jack ground to a halt, looking across the table at his mother.

They were all sat there nude, as had become their custom over the last few days. Maria sat with them and gasped.

"Wait, this is unfair, no one said that you could just ask your mother to shave, that's not in the rules."

"All's fair in love and war," said Jack.

"Hold your horses buster, no ones actually asked me if I wanted in," Rose sat back and sipped her coffee. "Firstly you had no right to enter me into a competition like this, secondly, neither should you Maria, you're mother has had enough hassle to cope with. Thirdly I trust that Olvido and Antonio especially were not allowed in on this, they're minors and Candela will go nuclear if and when she finds out."

Rose rose and placed her cup on the mat. Standing she turned and left the room, Dave looked at the rest of them.

"OK, not what you expected I guess, give her a while to cool down, and don't mention it again today."

Maria shrugged and stood gathering the cups, Jack and Chloe gathered the other items left from breakfast and took them into the kitchen. The three of them quietly began to clear up and stack the dishwasher. Chloe put her arm round Maria who slipped her arm round Chloe's waist.

"What's Lola doing today?" she asked, kissing Maria's cheek.

"Working hard, her job is local but today she's off into town for a meeting which she's running, she'll be back about half six, seven-ish."

Jack left the kitchen and returned five minutes later,

"Bed's are done, Mum's gone off on the scooter, Dad's lying on the lounger, what do you want to do?"

"I was going to suggest we went into town, but Mum's taken the scooter, I didn't know she could ride."

Jack laughed at the thought of his Mother on the scooter.

"Jack, my neighbour will take you into town, if you can wait twenty minutes til I finish I'll take you over, and if you don't mind come in with you."

"Well how about we pitch in and help then we can get away sooner, I'll see if Dad wants to come."

"You can't do that, it's my job, are you sure."

"Yea, I'll check with Dad then clean the shower and tidy the bathroom." Jack headed off to his often unused room. Minutes later they heard him go into the bathroom.

"Ok, what else do you need to do?" Chloe asked and the two girls set about finishing the chores.

The Santo's House

"You are kidding? I don't think Antonio and Olvido are in on this, I know those two little devils, and I would feel it if they're up to anything. Once I would have said that they are far to sensible, but they've been getting into more and more mischief recently. Not that I blame Jack and Chloe, but I think, that they're a little too reckless, if you understand me. I suppose they're just growing up"

"Candela, I don't know if you're aware but my two well, they are in love, with each other, they fool around, but they assure me they are not.. lovers yet, do you understand me?" Rose reddened and Candela held her arm.

"Rose I understand you perfectly, my English is so much better for your help and your Spanish gets better every day. Yes it must be a worry," she raised an eyebrow and lowered her head. "I remember the fun my brother, sister and I had, I don't think it's made me a bad person, but there is so much more pressure on them nowadays."

"Yes I agree, but what about this latest little game they're playing?"

"Look, Olvido and Antonio are out on the beach, they'll be there until teatime at least, they've taken lunch and snacks let's go see Julia and see what she thinks about this."

The pair went out to the front. Candela eyed the scooter warily, turning to Rose she asked,

"did you come over on that?"

"I certainly did, I've ridden scooters before, well years ago but it's easy, you don't forget."

"Right, come on then, we'll go on that to Julia's I'll show you the way."

They pulled on the helmets hanging from the handlebars and Rose sat down on the seat as Candela swung her leg over the back of the saddle and sat behind, her arms round Rose's waist. Rose started the bike and they wobbled slightly as she got used to the new balance of the scooter, then roared off into the village.

They slowly pulled into the area at the front of Julia's house, stopping to the left of the front door. Julia having heard the waspish noise of the exhaust had come to the front of the House via the side, her face breaking into a smile as she saw who had arrived.

The women hugged and kissed and Julia led them into the house. they organised coffee and cool drinks and sat in Julia's rear garden. Her face broke into a smile as the other two described what had happened and the naughty competition the children had devised. She clapped her hands and her body shook with laughter. Candela and Rose were confused at first but Julia's infectious laugh soon had them laughing too, they finally stopped and sat with grins looking at each other.

"OK, I know how we can win this, we will shave but all three of us, then we will show them altogether and claim the prize, that way they have to buy us a case of wine." said Julia, the other two sat open mouthed.

"You would shave, down there!" said Candela.

"I've never touched that area at all," said Rose, "I've always left it natural, I think it defines me as women."

"Ladies, it will grow back, but it means we can teach the children a lesson; don't mess with your Mother!" said Julia.

"I like it, perfect revenge and a lesson for them all." said Rose, "Although I'm not sure how to do it? Do you just take a razor to it, and how do you do the really tricky bit you know right down there?" she pointed to her mound hidden by her trousers and pants.

"Look, I think we should do this together, we can help each other, I got scissors and the girls both have razors and special soap. Also Lola has some cream and wax strips."

"Oww waxing sounds painful, but we could try it."

"well no time like the present, ladies I suggest we strip off and go for it?" Candela said, and stood to pull off her t-shirt, revealing her large bra clad breasts.

The other two stood and began to strip, leaving their clothes on the chairs in the garden. With squeals of girlish glee they ran for the house, and disappeared inside.

Several hours later they emerged into the garden each shorn of any and all body hair, they trembled at the sudden feel of the air on their bodies.

"Oh my God, I never thought shaving my pussy could be so much fun." said Rose as she sat on the chair and spread her legs. Her bare pubic mound now very white against the surrounding skin.

"How you squealed when I put my hand on your tits to steady myself," said Julia, "I thought you'd wet yourself."

"I nearly did, I've never been touched there by a women before, it was weird, but very very pleasant."

"My sister used to touch my tits, she was three years older than me and she was fascinated by them, I quite enjoyed letting her touch them, made me feel all hot and funny inside." said Julia and laughed.

"My God Julia, you have enormous tits, I feel so naughty asking, but, can I touch them?" said Rose, leaning forward.

"Of course you can Rose, here," Julia leaned forward and put herself within Rose's reach.

Rose put her hands on Julia's enormous breasts and began feeling them all over. Moving nearer she cupped them in her hands and lifted them. Finding the nipples she gently pulled them.

"I can see why men find them fascinating, this is such a turn on," said Rose, feeling Candela's hands cupping her breasts. "Mmm that's nice, keep doing that."

Julia moved slightly and cupped Candela's large breasts and the three women fell quiet as the enjoyed the feeling of another women's hands on them.

Without consciously thinking all three opened their legs slightly then clamped them together, relaxing and squeezing their thighs tightly. soon the clenching became a little more urgent as their hands began to grasp and squeeze each others breasts. Each hit the wall of their orgasm and they shuddered and gasped as they rode the crest of their climaxes.

Slowly they relaxed and sat back, each lost in their own secret world. they closed their eyes and felt the warmth of the sun on their bodies.

"It's been a long while since I have had that pleasure," said Julia, sitting back and opening her eyes.

"How long have you been widowed," asked Candela.

"Twenty odd years now, the girls were tiny, Lola was not quite three when Jao died." she sighed and crossed her arms across her ample chest.

"He was rubbish in bed, but he made me laugh,"

The other two looked at each other and laughed.

"That is so rude, but very funny," said Candela, "Pepe can be a great lover one time and absolutely useless another, but I love him and he's a good father."

"Dave is great in bed, no really, he's not perfect, but in the bedroom he's pretty good."

"You two are very lucky, I miss Jao even now, but I have two lovely girls and I have my health, so I am not complaining. Although to be fair, before today, I've not had such fun in so long I thought it might have closed up or shutdown completely. apparently it all still works, so thank you ladies for reopening my pussy." Julia slapped the knees of the others and sat back again.

"Now how are we going to spring the surprise on the others?" said Rose.

That evening at Julia's house

Everyone crowded into the lounge and found a seat, they had just eaten a meal al fresco when Julia had asked them all into the house. They had wandered in topping up drinks and sitting down looked expectantly at Julia. She stood with Rose and Candela on either side of her. All three women has knee length sun dresses and stood with their hands behind their backs.

"OK," said Julia, "We have heard about your silly competition and we decided to put an end to this silliness now." she looked hard at the four of them. The other two wives staring equally hard at the assembled throng. Pepe and Dave purposely strayed when the call to come in came. They stood to one side waiting for their wives to spring the trap.

"one, two, three..." whispered Candela.

All three women reached down to their knees gripped the hem of their dress and raise it to their stomachs. a collective "oooohhh" sounded from the children as the three bare mons came into view, they then spread their legs slightly to confirm that all the hair had been removed.

"I think you now owe us a case of wine, " said Rose with a smile.

Pandemonium broke out as they saw they had been outsmarted. The ladies let go the hems of their dresses and felt the sundresses fall down covering them again.

Jack yelled for quiet and looked at his Mum in a new light.

"OK, OK, that was probably the loveliest surprise at our expense we will ever see. Can I say that you all have very sexy pussies and you win."

The others clapped and stood up to hug their mothers and Dave and Pepe grinned in anticipation of what lay ahead that night.

Later after everyone left, Julia sat with her children and they talked about Jao and their loss, of Lola's feelings for Maria and her mother and Maria's love for them both. The girls hugged Julia and told her they loved her so much more than words could say, tears fell, they kissed and soothed their mother. Finally they locked up and went to bed. As Julia undressed Lola and Maria appeared in her room asking if they could stay the night with her, she nodded and they climbed into their mothers bed. She decided to forgo her nightdress and like the girls climbed naked into bed. The lay together, mother and daughters hugging each other, until sleep overtook them.