The Villa Epilogue

Story Info
A love is consummated - a barrier crossed.
2.2k words
4.46
20.4k
6

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are all over eighteen and the age of consent, sex if it happens is consensual. UK English is the rule: if the spellings Mum, arse or colour annoy you, don't go any further, for the rest of you enjoy.

*****

Five Years Later

Twenty year old Olvido Santos climbed the stairs of her home and walked into the bathroom. Entering she left the door wide open, stripping off she sat on the toilet, legs wide apart, waiting. Antonio her brother crept up the stairs until the turn gave him a perfect view of his sister. Sensing her brothers presence she raised her bottom slightly and pushed; a thick stream of golden piss jetted out of her pussy, it shot into the toilet bowl and bubbled and boiled in the water. Standing, she wiggled to lose the last drips and walked out without flushing. She walked to her bedroom and striding in, managed to not close the door. She waited a few moments, hearing the feint creak of the flooring outside her room,

"For God's sake Antonio, get in here, I have something for you."

Olvido lay back on her bed, her fingers massaging her clit. Outside the door her younger brother Antonio, peeking through the gap in the door was surprised that his sister knew he was there. He had been spying on her and gently wanking his cock as he watched her lay back on the bed. They had seen each other nude since childhood, spending hours on the local nudist beach, but this was so much more arousing.

Every since he could remember Antonio had been sporting healthy erections around Olvido. He was besotted with his sister and followed her around everywhere much to her consternation. As she developed into a women, Antonio seemed to have a continuous erection. On reaching adulthood, his lean body had muscled up and his body hair had grown thick and fast, which proved very attractive to his sister. He loved his sister helplessly and still trailed hopelessly around after her.

"How did you know I was there?" he grumbled as he walked into the room, his cock pointing up to his muscled belly.

"Because your name's Antonio and since you were four years old you've been trailing round after me." she offered, turning on her side and looking at his cock.

"Okay, but how did you know I'd follow you in here and peek at you?"

"Because I said "It's too hot and I'm going to strip off and lie on my bed" I think," she smiled.

"Am I that predictable?" he asked.

"Yes and I know that as soon as you see me naked your cock's going to stand up like a soldier on parade," she laughed.

"Gulp, sorry, can't help it if you turn me on, you're gorgeous Olly, and you know it." he smiled.

"Maybe, I don't think so, but as long as you think so I'm happy; now you're here, let me explain what's going to happen. You're going to get onto this bed and stick that lovely looking cock in me and fuck my brains out, that is if you can last longer than fifteen seconds." she looked at him and raised her left eyebrow suggestively.

"What, I'm really going to get to fuck you? really? why? why after all these years of complaining and cursing me, why now?"

"Because it's your eighteenth birthday and I can't think of a better present for my lovely little brother than me, what do you think, am I generous or what?" She held out her arms towards him.

"Whoa, wait a minute, you're a virgin aren't you, I can't do that Olly, no way you must to save that up for someone you really love."

"Dear sweet brother, that's exactly what I'm doing. Antonio, you lovely dunce, you are the love of my life, compared to the other boys in my year and most of the older one's, you're damn near perfect, so come on lover get here quick, my engines cooling and I want to enjoy you hot."

Antonio moved to the bed and sat beside Olvido, gently he brushed a few hairs from her face then leaned in and kissed her, on the mouth , feeling her lips parting. They moved together and he felt the sweet soft skin of his older sister. He stroked her side and back, feeling the soft supple skin under his hand curving and rising under him. She broke the kiss,

"God, you're a better kisser than I ever imagined. You're hot little brother, kiss me more." She pulled him back to her and they met again, this time the kissing went undisturbed by conversation.

After a while she move slightly so that his erection was between them, she pushed against it and rubbed it against her skin.

"Move around little brother, let me get on top of you."

Antonio rolled onto his back, as Olvido moved above him, he marveled at her curvy body and bare mound. Slowly she lowered herself down to his cock, reaching down to grasp it. She pointed his long thin prick towards her, rubbing it carefully along her wet slit, before pressing his cockhead against the opening. Shifting slightly she lowered herself onto him, feeling his thin prick ease into her slippery channel. She felt him filling her up, the cockhead now free of the foreskin pushing against the sides of her vagina.

She breathed out and relaxed as she felt him slipping deep into her core. Antonio gasped as his cock went into his sister and a velvet glove lovingly grasped it, pulling him deep inside her and only stopping as her labia met his groin and her bottom touched down on his legs. Olvido grinned and ran her hands across his chest and began to play with his nipples feeling her clitoris mashing against his pubic hair and the base of his prick

"God Antonio that is an unbelievable feeling, I've never felt this good before. MMMMMMM you feel delicious."

"Oh My God, Olly that's so good, I can feel every inch of you, you're so tight around me but so soft and gentle, this can't be happening for real, wowww, that feels so good, it must be a dream," His hand reached for her breasts and he held and stroked them, feeling her nipples hard and firm in his palms. He pushed up and sucked the left breast, then the right. feeling the nipples with his tongue.

"Baby you're warming me up nicely, push into me now, push, yes like that, like that." Olvido leaned back and began a slow up and down motion, easing Antonio's cock in and almost out of her, anticipating his thrust and fall.

Her juices slid down around his cock lubricating his passage backwards and forwards. Leaning back towards him she bent to kiss her brother, who reached up to meet her. they moved slowly for ten or fifteen minutes, getting to know every inch of each other. Arms trailing hands over the other. Antonio slid his hands down to her buttocks and began to softly circle them moving them inwards towards the crack between. Olvido gasped and pressed her body against him, closing the gap, squashing her breasts against his chest, giving him more reach to touch her in the groove between the cheeks.

He found her anus and circled it with his finger, Olvido sighed and pushed against his finger. Olvido then started to pick up the pace, her hand pushing between them as she found her little nub and ran her finger over it. she moved her hand away as Antonio adjusted the angle between them and ensured that each stroke rubbed him against the tiny little cherry bud of her clit. The pace quickened and quickened until they were slamming hard against each other. Antonio straightened out and lifted his bottom off the mattress pushing up against Olvido's pussy. His face scrunched up as he tried not to cum.

"Let it go little brother, let it go, I need you to cum now, let go darling."

At his sisters bidding, Antonio gave way and felt his cock exploding inside her, spraying his cum in spurts.

"Ohh, Antonio darling, I'm coming," Olvido yelled, slamming down into him, her vaginal muscles milking his cock inside her.

They thrashed together in pure reaction to their orgasms before calming down. Olvido leaned down to her brother and kissed him deeply.

"That was worth the wait little brother, you're perfect and I feel that I have been well and truly fucked by you."

"Olly, that was amazing, you are so beautiful, I love you so very much, thank you for a wonderful birthday present." Antonio kissed his sister again.

"She told me she was going to buy you a shirt," said a familiar voice by the door.

The pair looked up in terror at the figure standing by the door, Candela Santos smiled at the pair. She sauntered into the room, still smiling.

"Look it was obvious it was going to happen at some point, it was inevitable, don't look so worried, I won't tell anyone, well except your Dad."

She came and sat on the bed, stroking Antonio's leg and Olvido's foot as at appeared over his calf.

"I'm glad you did it here too; at least you're both in safe place and not in some horrible dark corner or in the back seat of someone's car."

"When did you get back?" said Olvido, lowering herself down onto Antonio, squashing her breasts against her brothers chest.

"A few minutes ago, I followed the sounds of your lovemaking up here, you two were too far gone to notice," She grinned again, "I was surprised but not upset, Dad and I knew you would at some stage, it was as I said, inevitable."

"Oh No! busted," said Antonio, still inside Olvido, his firmness evident to her.

"Oh I know but don't worry, you both seemed to be enjoying yourselves, I take it there are no complaints on either side?" she teased.

"Definitely not from me," said Olvido with a broad grin, "I can honestly say that for my first time it was sensational. Some of the girls at college say the first time is just ok then it gets better as you get used to it, well if it gets better than that I can't wait."

"Well thank you Olly," said Antonio, "And for my first time it was breathtaking, magical, perfect, but then it was with you, so what else could it be?" He looked up and kissed his sister again.

"Oh stop it, you're embarrassing me," said Olvido, " leave me alone, no wait don't leave me alone, I want to sleep with you forever." Her hands caressed his sides and she kissed his ear.

Looking over at her smiling mother, Olvido reached out to grasp her mother's arm .

"Mum, what do we do now?" Olvido asked.

"Well I would have a nap then a shower, preferably together, with lots of fooling around and screaming and such; then you can dress and think about helping me with dinner, okay"

"Thanks Mum," said Antonio.

Candela bent down and kissed her children then rose and left the room closing the door.

"I love you big Sis."

"I love you to little bro and you lasted a lot longer than I anticipated, I'm very satisfied; now rest and sweet dreams."

The room became quiet, with only a gentle summer breeze moving the thin lace curtain. Several minutes went by, the sun dappling over the walls and the drowsy hum of the bees and other insects drifting into the room.

"Olly?"

"What?"

"I'm still inside you!"

"I know."

"I'm not tired!"

"Me neither."

Olvido began to laugh, causing ripples in her vagina, gripping and relaxing round Antonio's cock, Antonio yelped then laughed too.

"Olly what's so funny?"

"Well, even after you came you were still stiff, what happens if you get stuck inside me and can't get it out?"

"Oh my God, can you imagine it?"

"Wiggle a bit and see it you can still move in and out, Oh yes! like that. More, more, ohh! Antonio keep doing that."

"Olly I'm going to cum soon, Ohh! this is unbelievable, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Antonio pushed into his sister and his cock erupted again, sending a stream of cum against her vaginal walls, Olvido pushed back against her brother and felt her world explode. She jerked through a mammoth orgasm and felt herself flush from toes to top, she held Antonio tightly and pushed her face into his chest.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she screamed and went limp.

Antonio relaxed and wrapped his arms around his sister, now feeling his cock begin to wilt and shrivel.

"Damn, it's shrinking, I can feel it slipping out. I want it back Antonio, please make it come back, please," she shuddered and tears fell onto his chest.

"God Olly, I'm so happy, you are the best, I love you so much, never leave me, I can't survive without you."

"I'll be with you forever little brother, I promise." Olvido, stroked Antonio's face and clung tightly to him. Soon the sound of gentle snoring filtered out of the window.

Sitting in the Garden Candela smiled and sighed, turning back to her book she looked forward to the evening and her husbands return.