The Villa in Italy

Story Info
Fun with the women who look after a 5star Villa.
6.6k words
4.27
57.8k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/18/2021
Created 10/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
328 Followers

Day 1

About 5 years ago I had just started working for a hospitality company managed by a good friend with branches throughout Europe and North America. The business locates high end properties for rental and then puts together a team of staff for that property to look after the paying guests. The service starts at about $15,000 a week so the clients tend to be very wealthy and use the service on a regular basis. We have offices in London, Paris, Barcelona and Berlin and each year a representative from each branch was sent to seek out new properties and people to work in them. There is already a close-knit community of properties out there and the owners are keen to get theirs on any lists. This was my first time representing the company and was sent to Italy to see 3 properties, 2 of which already have a staff in place.

When I arrived the first afternoon I was greeted by a company limousine at Leonardo da Vinci (Rome) airport and taken to the 1st house which is in central Rome. I went around the property taking photos and talking to the staff as I filled in one of our property review sheets, all pretty dull. I was then taken to the next property in the suburbs of Rome but it was all closed up and despite the best efforts of my driver to ring the numbers we had nobody arrived. We then went out of the city towards the coast to see the final property, which was also the same property where I would be staying. It was near a town called Ostia.

The driver got me there without any dramas and I was very glad of the strong A/C in the Mercedes as the heat outside was getting higher. We pulled up having been given access through the large iron gates by the armed security guard. A pretty, young Italian maid opened my door and welcomed me in excellent English with a very strong Italian accent. I guessed her to be 23 or so with short dark hair, olive skin and a very trim figure with small firm breasts (probably just a B cup). She introduced herself as Cadera and immediately started to tell me of all the benefits of their property; such as a local private airfield suited to small jets, close to the beach, stables close by and private secured grounds. I was shown around the house and I completed my paperwork that included a long list of luxuries: sauna, steam room, indoor pool, well-appointed gym, games room with snooker table, Jacuzzi, outdoor pool with glass sided infinity wall and gleaming marble clad public areas. The gardens were also perfectly manicured.

As we travelled around the property I was also introduced to Mary, a German girl who was a cleaner and general assistant who was also wearing a maids uniform. She was larger than Cadera, with a fair few extra pounds (who was I to say such a thing) her large tits spilling over the top of her uniform. Her face was very pretty with flawless skin and her blond hair pulled back tightly in a ponytail. She too spoke excellent English. Last of the staff on duty was Stephano, the 50 year old chef with slick back hair and huge beer belly that strained against his pristine chefs jacket. His English was very limited but he seemed keen to impress me and I was keen for him to do so as it was 6pm and I'd hardly eaten all day.

Cadera showed me upstairs and gave me the 'gizmo' that electrically worked everything in my room from lighting, curtains, internet radio, TV with 600 channels and call button for assistance. I settled into my room, opened up my lap-top and started to go over the two forms I'd completed today, adding my own opinions about the two properties. About half an hour later the chauffeur came to my room to confirm when I wanted him the next day (I think I was supposed to dismiss him sooner but it's not that usual for me to have a chauffeur on call) and left me his mobile number.

The German girl, Mary then knocked on my door to check I was settled and to inform me dinner would be in about 5 minutes if that was ok. I quizzed her on a few things relating to the property to update on my laptop and, as I typed, I asked her not to be so formal for me. We chatted some more and she said she was from Bremen. I was captivated by her sparkling blue eyes and when I got a chance to I checked out her curvy body. I now guessed those tits to be about 36D's. I finished up the section about the infinity pool and followed her down to dinner.

I ate a magnificent 5 courses of food prepared by Stephano that included salad, pasta, rice, lamb and a chocolate brownie type thing then went for a wonder about the grounds. This included going down the path that went alongside the glass screen of the infinity pool which was all lit up allowing you to see inside the pool very clearly. On my return to the villa I passed Stephano as he climbed into his Alpha Romeo, waving to me as he drove off.

I went into the open space of the main lounge and played with the 50" TV for a bit and found an episode of CSI New York I'd not seen so settled in. About 5 minutes in Cadera came in with a sheepish look on her face as if she wanted something. I said she could dispense with the pleasantries for me as I wasn't very important and was already sold on the property so she'd get excellent feedback. She relaxed a bit and I said for the next two days of my stay she could wear casual clothes if she preferred and all I needed from them was an 8am wake up call, breakfast of eggs and toast and whatever Stephano decided to prepare for dinner. I didn't bother asking her to tell him to go easy on his dinners as I know the type and he would have seen it as disrespectful of his skills.

She asked if she and Mary were ok to use the spa facilities, unless I wanted to use them. I did feel that I could do with some pampering and said it was fine but that I too fancied using the sauna and pool tonight. I saw her face fall as if I was saying no, so I reaffirmed it was fine if they didn't mind sharing? She perked up and said that the sauna takes 30 minutes to get up to temperature so she would let me know when it was ready. Being the sad Englishman I am I didn't see where this might end up going but it was from this point on that my stay improved 100%.

I watched the end of CSI and went to my room to get ready only to realise I had only brought my suit, a set of smart casual and 4 changes of underwear with me, no bathing suit. I settled on not doing the swim after all and took one of the ludicrously soft towels and wrapped it around myself. I suppose I should tell you about me at this point because things like this don't usually happen to people like me. I am 36 and a widow (long story) with two boys at boarding school. I am well sorted financially thanks to a payout in compensation but love my work which keeps me busy. It is sufficiently flexible to allow me to look after the kids whenever I can.

Physically I am 5ft 10, a bit overweight but not hideous or anything with a very average penis of about 5.5" hard (6" on a good day.....). I haven't had many sexual experiences beyond those with my wife and some mostly poor efforts in my late teens and early twenties. However, my insecurities over my penis size are long since gone and I have since decided to not give a shit about it. It is what it is! I got over it by forcing myself to visit nude beaches whenever possible, which has worked well for me.

So, wrapped only in a white towel and wearing a pair of the provided white slippers I made my way down to the lower level where the indoor pool, sauna and steam room are. It was quiet down there all but for some soft Japanese style acoustic music twanging away in the background. I moved around to see if I could hear either of the 'maids' but peering into the rooms couldn't see them. It was then that I heard a shower start up out of sight. The sound made me aware of an additional area I'd missed before. It was an open plan area of shower-heads down one side and another area room beyond with a pair of massage tables.

I continued on to find more shower heads on the opposite wall with a very naked Mary stood under one showering herself. Her nakedness caught me unaware and I dipped back around the corner before she saw me. Despite being overweight she wasn't fat by any means and carried the extra very nicely, her soft skin shimmering in the water tanned and clearly devoid of tan-lines. Her large breasts were very firm and the nipples appeared to be hard with a conical appearance that I had seen in porn before and found to be very erotic. Because of how she was stood I couldn't see between her legs but I was already stirring down below and my cock began to grow a bit.

I was a bit lost as it was unexpected to see Mary naked so I wondered back to the stairs where one comes into the area, waiting for the shower to finish. After about 3 more minutes the water stopped and I made a show and a racket of coming into the room so she would hear me coming. She peered her head around the corner, saw me and smiled before going back out of site. Another few seconds passed and she came out into the main area with a towel wrapped around her which was only just long enough to cover her pussy, a well tied knot sitting between her heavy breasts.

She said hello and thanked me for letting them use the facilities as normally it is strictly off limits when there are guests at the property. She said she was going to use the sauna first and I was more than welcome to join her, as she said this Cadera came into the room through a door marked 'Privato, Fornisce di personale Solo'. Cadera was wearing a skimpy white bikini and carried a towel over her arm. She smiled at me as she went into the showers and began to fondle the water as she fiddled with the temperature on the taps. She then pointed to the showers area and said I could shower there. I told her I was naked under the towel and she gave me a quizzical look then moved under the stream of water.

I was feeling confident thanks to a list of things in my favour: being the client, Mary had showered naked, I could use the opposite bank of showers so as to only expose my backside and my dick was at a semi state that meant it was just about an acceptable size if seen. I moved over and hung my towel, showering naked not 5ft from this beautiful young woman. I kept my back to her as she finished up her shower and as her sloppy footprints left she said she'd see me in a moment. I took another minute under the broad headed shower and rinsed off thoroughly before making my way to the sauna.

I peered through the small glass window of the sauna and saw the girls sat on the left side. It was quite a small sauna as you'd expect. About 7ft deep and 5ft wide with a bench down the right and a two tier bench on the left. Cadera was still in her bikini, the towel hanging outside next to the entrance and Mary was wrapped in the towel as before. I sucked in my gut instinctively as I entered and their chatter stalled, then continued in Italian that seemed to be going at a thousand words per minute. I sat on the bench opposite and slowly leaned back onto the padded vinyl back supports, tensing at the idea they may have been cold against my back. They finished their chit-chat with a little giggle then focused their attention on me.

We chatted for a good fifteen minutes about what I was putting in my report and how the staff were graded, would I tell them their score, did I like the meal etc. As we talked I quickly noticed that Mary's legs were parted and were allowing the odd glimpse between her legs. I could tell there was no bikini briefs or any other underwear there and had to make efforts not to get caught looking. Thankfully both girls seemed to enjoy leaning back against the step of the upper seating on their side and looking up, seemingly with their eyes closed as they relaxed. I soon had a major erection going on and even for me I felt the towel tenting in front of me. I kept checking myself out to see, moving the outer edge of the towel to make the bulge look like part of a crease. At one point, and whilst still sitting with her head back, Mary moved her right leg up a bit to scratch her ankle and BINGO.

Her mound came into my full view and I was able to confirm that she was a genuine blond; her mound was slightly redder than the surrounding skin with wafts of fine blond hair showing. It looked like she kept it well groomed but that it had been a week or two so needed a touch up with the razor. No sooner was it shown to me than it was gone again, the motion of putting her leg down closing her legs tighter together than they had been before.

I was now getting a good sweat on and the conversation was slowing as the heat made us all a bit drowsy. Mary moved and sat in a new position, her bum further back on the seat, her upper body leaning over as her hands and elbows took support of her chin. She looked at me and continued to move the conversation forward, asking me about my wife having clearly clocked my wedding band which I still wore back then. I explained my story as briefly as possible and within a few seconds had Cadera sat next to me with one hand on my shoulder, another on my thigh. I asked to move the conversation on and they wanted to know how I kept myself busy and my history with this job. I told them all about it and despite the moment passing, Cadera still had her hands on me (not that I was complaining) which had the effect of reinvigorating my erection.

What with the heat of the sauna and Cadera's soft touch distracting me I accidentally let it out that I liked to go to the naturist beaches near me in the summer to relax. Cadera immediately told me how they too went to a nude beach all the time. Capocotta nude Beach was just a fifteen minute cycle ride away for them and they went as often as they could, going on to say that a few of the guests who stay at the villa come there because the nude beach is so close. Cadera suggested we all go if there is time in my stay. The thought of this made my hard-on flinch and I know they both saw the towel flinch in front of them, particularly Cadera who gave a little smile.

As far as women went I was now far beyond my usual comfort zone. I was horny as hell and had I been more confident would have been trying to bed one or both of these women. As it turned out though things were changing and we all three knew it. Mary said that as a naturist I was allowed to use the villa naked if I wished, as they have others who already do. I managed to stammer my way through a bit of conversation that explained how I was not a usual customer and that I wasn't always comfortable with my nudity. They said I was in Europe now, not stuffy old England and that I should just do what makes me happy. I said I might and Cadera suggested it was fine if I wanted to be naked in the sauna, her left hand seemingly edging towards the knot in my towel. I laughed and said I would but I had a bit of a problem, trying to make out it always happened to me in saunas. I don't know if boundaries had now changed massively but Cadera said it was fine with them, gesturing to Mary to confirm the fact. Mary reiterated that I was as good as a paying customer and should do what I felt comfortable with.

By now it was if they were daring me to show them my penis knowing full well it was at full erection. This was a whole new experience for me and despite the professional in me saying to calm down, my balls were screaming at me to show these two hot twenty-something's my cock! I gave them a chance to revoke checking they were sure then pausing as I thought perhaps they wanted to offer extra 'paid for' services which wasn't what I wanted. I tentatively broached the subject but Cadera slapped my shoulder and laughed saying that I really was an Englishman and should stop being so silly, perhaps even thinking I was joking?

My heart (and dick) were pounding and the tension in the room was tangible as I stood up and fiddled with the knot of my towel, stalling unnecessarily at the thought of their reaction to my dick. My heart skipped a beat as the towel fell unceremoniously to the floor, my hard (as it had ever been) dick springing up and down a couple of times with the motion. I stood there unsure of what to do next for a few seconds then lowered myself back to sit down, moving my hips forward so that my dick didn't get lost in my podgy bits. I looked down and saw I was as big as I can ever remember, my foreskin stretched back off the end of my dick head exposing the engorged tip. As I sat back Cadera put her hand back on my thigh and said that I had done well, whatever that was supposed to mean. Mary grinned and she openly stared at my cock. When Cadera saw this she asked me to ignore her friend, saying that she'd not seen much hard cock of late because the Chef only worked in his kitchen and both the pool boy and maintenance man were gay.

With my exposure complete and the presence of Cadera's hand ensuring I kept fully hard I plucked up the courage to ask if they would be stripping off too. Cadera, who was now clearly the influential one of the pair laughed again and suggested it was not very professional for them to be naked with guests. Despite my disappointment at this I was enjoying this situation more than I could have ever imagined. I had seen and read CFNM stuff on the internet and knew it turned me on a lot but I never in a million years expected to actually partake in such activity.

We chatted more openly and the girls told me of all the sexy things they had seen at the villa over the last two years since they started. They told of how more than half of their male guests had deliberately flashed them or blatantly exposed themselves, some even offering thousands of Euros to fuck them, but both made it quite clear they would never prostitute themselves. They told me of one male guest, who they knew to be 'connected' but weighed about 25 stone, who had 5 beautiful woman brought over and when the limo arrived they all got out already naked. She laughed at how many sex toys were found lying about when he left, including a Polaroid of the man tied up with leather straps, a huge dildo in his arse, a girl sat on his face and another sucking him off (she showed it to me later and it was hilarious and a bit creepy at the same time).

All this sexy talk had my cock throbbing and a couple of times I had found my hand creeping closer but I'd managed to stop just before I started jerking off. As Cadera told the stories she flapped her hands about a lot, knocking into my hard cock on three occasions which felt electric but she didn't bat an eyelid as if nothing had happened, hardly like she just touched the hard penis of a man she hardly knew whilst telling him sex stories. Like I said before, I was loving it and my whole being was scared and thrilled at the same time with my hard cock literally jumping about in front of me as I tensed and released the muscles in my groin inadvertently. As it bobbed about Mary let out a little laugh and Cadera stumbled in her story telling for a moment as she looked down and smiled. She then said in a joking way to keep my little dicky still as it was distracting her.

After another ten minutes of this I could take two things no longer. Firstly my dick was the hardest I think it had ever been in a decade and I was worried it would burst it was so pumped up and sensitive; secondly the heat from the sauna was getting the better of me and I wanted to leave despite the scene about me. I said I needed to cool off so began to stand but Cadera pushed on my thigh to stop me saying I must let her finish the story she had just started. I accepted but told her to be quick as I was hot.

She had already explained in her story that she was down here in this part of the Villa. She went on to say she peered into this sauna one day when the villa wasn't occupied to see the maintenance man jerking off the biggest dick she had ever seen. She made a size between her palms of about 15 inches and I called her a liar, so she reached down and said it was probably 'up to here' placing her palm a good 5 inches above the tip of my dick motioning it to have been more like 11 inches. She followed it up by saying it was just such a shame he was gay. I wanted to quiz her on dick size but the heat really was getting to me so I stood and made for the door Mary and Cadera hot on my heels. I came out into the cooler air without my towel so turned to retrieve it, only to see Cadera holding it tightly. On seeing me look at it she said I would no longer need it, but I was worried either the pool man or maintenance man were about. Mary said they were long gone though.

TJA
TJA
328 Followers
12