The Village Fête

Story Info
She moves through the Fair.
1.4k words
3.64
37.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers

The air seemed alive to the smell of hops, apples and sugar as the stalls did a roaring trade this mid-summers harvest day fair. The weather even smiled this day, the sky being cloud free and a delightful heat seemed to sparkle in the air. Outside the public house old men drank fresh brewed beer or the more potent apple cider. Children drank ginger beer and darted to and fro eating greedily coconut ice and toffee apples or bags of spun sugar. On the green a band played tinny tunes to those who would listen and the dance floor was there for the Harvest Dance tonight.

Near the church dowagers fought over treasures or trash depending on your point of view, their daughters twirled parasols as they compared their dresses and wondered who would dance with them. There were even gypsy performers amazing those who watched them with skills with knife and horse. Others played the clown to laughing people who threw money into the caps laid down.

I smiled as I stepped up to the contests of strength and lifted the wooden mallet. Feeling the balance I brought it down with skill and allowed the weight to drive the head onto the rubber stopper, the wooden mark flew up the greased pole and rang the bell on its top. I laughed and took my prize a rag doll that I readily gave to a young girl who was delighted. Did they think that the blacksmith of this village did not know how to drive a hammer and ring a bell. Thirsty I made my way to the tent selling drink and slaked my throat with the sweet apple cider.

I laughed with joy as I joked with friends and made my way to the bench outside the tent and saw you move through the stalls nodding and smiling to your friends. My heart seemed to beat faster and I felt as I always did, a desperate need for you and a knowledge that we would never be together. Perhaps you felt my gaze for you raised your eyes to mine and we looked deeply into each others souls. People got in the way and blocked my view and I returned to my glass only to leave it for a meat pie.

The gravy scalded my tongue but it warmed me and I walked about the fair marvelling at the new inventions being shown, there was even a steam traction engine there. I would greet my friends and we would drink until half drunk I staggered behind some bushes to relieve my full bladder. It was so hot and dusty, I felt I needed another drink. My water streamed onto the dry dust until I finished and I turned as I heard a sound behind me. It was you and I quickly tucked in my cock and looked again at you. You seemed shocked and you averted your eyes but I had seen the desire there and the need. Need that I also felt and I wanted you.

We were away from the others and I could hear little of their movement. This was the first time that you were away from your protective brothers and father. I burnt with anger as I remembered the talk your father had given me, about how I was to keep away from you and that I scared you. I knew that they were trying to keep us apart so they could marry you to some ponce clerk more fitting to their station.

The drink made me braver than usual I think for I stepped up to you and kissed you sloppily on your lips. There seemed to be no sound and you struggled a little for I knew I had surprised you. I held you to me and though at first you struggled it ceased and you returned my kiss with a fervour I had not expected. I kissed you more deeply my tongue in your mouth and I caressed your breasts through the cloth of your pretty white dress. You grunted as I held my lips pressed to your own. There was no struggle as I explored your body with my hands and my fingers slipped into your bodice and I smiled warmly as I felt your milky white breasts.

Then I felt the cloth rip as I pulled it away from the orbs it covered. My hands cupped your breasts and felt the sensitive flesh rise as my rough thumbs circled the the flesh of your nipples. You groaned and I covered your mouth to stop others interrupting us for I did not want your reputation to be besmirched as I knew it may. I saw the pleasure in your wide eyes and I smiled at you as I bent my head and devoured your breasts as though they were the meat pie I had finished only a short time before. Yet your flesh was sweeter than a meat pie or any dish that I could have. They were of the creamiest white and they were topped by a splash of pink that rose above the hill they stood on. No mewling poet could describe such perfection.

"Pleassssss!!!!"I heard you cry out in your pleasure as I feasted on you and rubbed my hard cock against your leg.

I bit into your nipple and your hands beat a song across my back but it was one of pleasure as I kissed what I bit to soothe the heat I felt it give me. Your bodice ripped more as I pulled it further down your body and you groaned in the desire I knew that you felt. I pushed you onto the ground,so that you were on your hands and knees and hiked up your skirt to expose your bare ass and wet pussy. I would see your wetness between your legs and I allowed my hands, my rough blacksmith's hands to caress your ass cheeks. They were so smooth and arousing. I could smell your passion for me as I rubbed my face into your hair and caressed your neck and breasts with a hand.

Taking my hard cock in my other hand I guided it to your hair covered lips and opened it to allow my cock to enter into that soft warm place.

"Noooooo!!!!!!!" Your voice screamed but i knew that the no was not for me stop but to take your precious virginity.

Needing you as much as you needed me I thrust my cock deep into your pussy and felt your maidenhood give way before my thrust. You gasped with some pain but soon I heard the groans and grunts that pleased me as I knew you felt the pleasure of my cock ramming its way into you, making you my own and sealing our love. Our love-making would show that we were true lovers and I would be your man though your father had called me ill-bred scum.

Your body bucked and I felt the hot rush of liquid from your pussy as I rammed my cock into you again and again until I felt the familiar squeezing at my balls and the rush of cum through my hard cock. I shot my load into you pumping my fat cock into you until I could give nothing more of myself into your hot pussy. As I loosened you you slid into the mud made of our waters and cum. I offered to stay with you to help you clean up but with tears of joy in your eyes you told me to go and enjoy the fair more.

Satisfied I staggered to my feet and walked away from you after kissing your face to clean you of all the tears there. I whispered endearments to you and you replied so softly I did not hear you. Whistling I stepped into the main thoroughfare with its bustling customers and stalls.

I do not understand why the constables came to me later or why they say I took you forcefully, for I know you wanted me and that you love me as dearly as I love you. Even when the judge called me a brute and an evil man I know that your father forced those lies from your lips. I know that you will soon tell them that I am your love and that I will be released from this place soon. They tell me that I will be hung tomorrow.

Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers