The Villain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Atmos didn't care if the city burned down, in that moment. He was so satisfied, beyond pleasure, he was content to let himself laze about on the milk-crate. Eventually, he'd have to take care of the criminal, but not yet.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The moment she was around the corner, a small jar slipped out of her purse. The rookie hero's cum didn't taste too bad, but she was glad to be able to spit the whole load into the container. Even more sloshed uncomfortably between her legs. The specially designed panties might keep it securely trapped within her but that didn't make it any more comfortable. It always felt like she'd shoved a water balloon up inside her.

Succubus hadn't been completely dishonest with the rookie. The thrill of the hunthad turned her on some. She'd thought it would be enough to get her of, but it hadn't. Instead, the bumbler hadn't lasted long enough to really even get her wet. It wasn't until he'd just about finished that she even began to feel the first stirrings.

Afterward, it was always better to be safe than sorry. Sometimes, the samples she collected from vaginal ended up corrupted. She'd never had that problem with her mouth, however, so she'd gone ahead and made sure she had enough to work with. Too bad his infernal reaction had worked on the stirrings that had begun only at the end of the sex.

Now, she was horny as hell! As soon as she drained that reservoir of genetic material from between her legs, she'd be out the door and on top of the first guy she found. The quicker the better, too! Even that water balloon feeling was starting to aggravate her arousal.

Succubus had meant to reel in Majoram. She really needed to analyze his genetics for her files, but the rookie, Atmos, would be useful, if not as profitable. Some day, he'd have an arch of his own. When that day came, she'd be ready with his identity, his weaknesses, everything!

She didn't care what happened to the two-bit para she'd lured into attacking her. He'd no more recognize her than the hero would. Besides, he really had intended to sneak after a supposedly helpless young woman and rape her with his powers. He just hadn't known the psychologist who'd goaded him to that stage had been his would-be victim. Delicious irony.

With a casual flick of her hand, Succubus tossed away the wig. Even if he could think well enough to try, he'd never again find the woman who'd left him helpless with pleasure. She grinned. It was so easy it was fun. Next time, she might even have to seduce one of the heroines just for a fraction of a challenge.

Copyright December 2011, by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12