The Villain Ch. 03de

Story Info
The master villain reaps the benefits of his slave's efforts.
2.7k words
3.94
12.7k
4

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Part 5: Victory

"Watch it, pretty-boy! You almost hit me with that one!"

"If you'd pay more attention to the battle, and less to Photon's crotch, maybe you'd have seen it coming!"

"Leave him alone! You're just pissed because he managed to one-up your ridiculous need to sleep with your team-mates!"

"This from the ice-queen? Had to get it on in the kitchen because the stove's the only thing that could defrost your cunt enough to let something in?"

"At leastshe doesn't jump anything male that happens to walk past her!"

"Fuck off! She can't help what the experiments did to her!"

Primacy couldn't help the grin that spread across his face as he listened to the group fight. Before the night was finished, another city was going to fall away from the Paranormal Registration Association and into the hands of the Paranormal Alliance. Sure, the PRA would send another team in no time, but the damage would already be done. Primacy would use the brief interval to bribe or blackmail the right people in the city government that no team would ever be able to truly root out his influence.

A glance to his left made the grin grow even further. Memnos watch anxiously while the drones tore into her former team. As expected, the para had grown attached to the people she'd been sent to spy upon. If not for her unauthorized actions, she'd have been transferred months ago. Instead, Primacy had felt it fitting to let her stew in her own creation.

Her instructions had been explicit. Even if it did appear that her impromptu plan had worked flawlessly, she hadn't thought about the big picture. That was Primacy's department. While he had considered just such a ploy, he knew it would only work twice at most. If she tried it again, it might work a second time, but the association would be clear and Memnos would be useless to the PA as a spy.

As a result of her continued membership, she had grown to like the people she worked with. Further, Primacy suspected, she'd become enthralled with Electron. It was difficult for some people, women in particular, to separate sex from emotional entanglements. The pained expression she now wore seemed to bear the truth of that.

There was, however, something Primacy could do about that much, at least. While she didn't know much about the PA, the little she knew could cause a hassle. It would be better to remind her of her loyalties, not to mention break her of her newfound association of sex and emotions, sooner rather than later.

"Memnos. Come here."

Primacy didn't have to raise his voice in order to issue a command. Nor did he need any kind of paranormal ability to enhance his charisma or inspire obedience. He had years of practice as an ultimate authority figure.

The blond bowed her head as she turned away from the fight. She shuffled the few steps that lay between servant and master and kept her head dutifully bent with her hands folded in front of her. "Yes, master."

He had always found it a bit ironic that someone with as strong telepathy as she possessed would be so submissive. Of course, it might be because of her powers that she felt the need to be dominated. Perhaps the constant barrage of unshielded thoughts on her brain had built within her a need to focus on the will of one strong enough to focus her very thoughts.

In the end, it didn't really matter to Primacywhy she was the way she was. He only cared that she was, and how that meant he could use her.

"Does it distress you to see your former team-mates torn apart?"

"No, master. It was my plan all along."

Primacy leveled an angry glare at the younger woman. He knew that the mask that he wore to break up his features and protect his identity did nothing to soften the intensity of such a gaze. The way she instantly quailed heartened him almost as much as her immediate retraction.

"Yes, master. It bothers me." Memnos admitted. "When I formulated the plan, I thought only to sow dissention in the team. It never occurred to me that such problems would cause their deaths."

"Precisely." He countered icily. "You did not think. It is for this reason that the team, your compatriots, must die. You are to leave the planning to your superiors and merely follow orders like an obedient little para. Is that understood?"

"Perfectly, master." Memnos replied with a quaver of fear and disappointment in her voice.

Primacy tempered his displeasure with a calculated bit of praise. "All is not lost, however. I will be able to not only salvage the situation but we shall gain from it."

"Yes, master. I'm very glad, master."

"Now," he continued, "you shall be allowed some small mixture of reward and punishment for what has transpired."

Memnos' eyes drifted up of their own accord, to watch her master through her lashes. He knew what she enjoyed and despised. He knew what made her most uncomfortable and what would humiliate her the most. If he planned to punish and reward her all at once, there was only one thing she could think of that might accomplish both.

"Kneel before me."

The blonde's eyes widened when she realized that she should have assumed such a posture from the beginning of their conversation. While she knew, now, that she should not suppose to perform an action without his command, this was something that should have been unspoken. She scurried into position and not only knelt, but bowed her body before him.

"Unzip my pants."

Primacy's attention no longer seemed to be on the woman immediately before him. His eyes tracked the sky and ground in front of him, over her lowly body, as he watched the battle unfold. He was acutely aware, however, of the sensation that buzzed through his loins when the zipper slowly opened.

A cool breeze drifted across his warm cock, unimpeded by anything underneath his pants. He could almost sense her urge to reach out and dosomething when confronted with his naked sexuality. It was part of her punishment that she wait for instructions. It was also part of her education to learn patience in the face of desire.

"Take it all in your mouth and seal your lips to my crotch."

Memnos only used her hands enough to ensure she'd gathered and guided the entirety of his flaccid lust to her mouth. In moments, the soft caress of the cool breeze was replaced by the wet heat of her mouth. Although he hadn't instructed her to do so, her tongue shifted back and forth. It felt incredible, but he didn't scold her for the addition more because he knew she couldn't help it than because she wanted to please him. After all, it was difficult for her to fit everything in without her own mouth getting in the way.

If the warm moist surrounding didn't excite him, which it did, the extra pressure when her jaw pressed against his groin gained an instant reaction. Her mouth quickly began to feel too tight to contain him as blood welled up and flooded his cock. The blond attached to him squeaked in discomfort but kept herself dutifully fastened tight.

Primacy fought to keep his eyes from drifting closed. He had to keep his attention on the battle in case they managed something that he would need to counter. Still, he couldn't help but enjoy the way he slowly filled every corner of her pretty little mouth and began to expand out the back and into her throat.

Memnos hated the sensation. She normally applauded every aspect of bringing pleasure to her master but this one brought her discomfort to the point of humiliation. She had to focus to hold back her own gag reflex once he got far enough. Further, he knew she feared that some day a man might grow past the point where she'd be able to open her mouth to pull herself free. He had almost enough girth to suggest the possibility.

The mental shields, that he had been trained to maintain under every circumstance, kept Memnos out of his thoughts. The more her discomfort grew, however, the more her emotions leaked past her own mental barriers. Humiliation slowly turned to panic which, combined with the tight grip of her throat on the expanding tip of his cock, fueled his desire all the more.

"Enough." Primacy managed to say calmly, almost deadpan. Her fear had become so intoxicating that he had to struggle to keep control long enough for her to pull herself off of him.

While he rather enjoyed relieving himself inside of a woman's mouth, and Memnos would never think to complain if he did, it would hurt the trust built between them. It was one thing to force her to drink his cum faster than she could swallow. It was another entirely to inject the same straight down her throat while she already panicked over the intrusion.

To cover the nearness of his orgasm, Primacy pulled out the tablet he used to control the robots and made a slight adjustment to the tactics. The flurry of motion spread out before him intensified. Half of the team of heroes was already down and the other half fought in isolated pockets rather than as a unit.

"Lean out on the rail and impale yourself on me."

Relief flooded Memnos' eyes when she realized he truly did not intend to continue the embarrassment. She gratefully bent over, one arm draped across the balcony rail for balance, and looked over her shoulder to adjust her position. With her free hand, she pushed her hero costume aside. Light fingertips guided the tip of his hard length to the wet folds of her pussy so he needn't remove his attention from the fight.

Primacy's hips slammed home with a sigh of relief, even before Memnos managed to turn back around and brace herself properly. He pounded into her, almost absently, twice more while she scrabbled to adjust her grip on the rail. As it was, her ample breasts smacked the edge of the balcony which dug painfully in with each strike. Herreal costume would have protected her but would not have given him the access she knew he would demand.

He knew the moment she managed to divide enough attention away from the thick intrusion, that opened her wide, and onto the sight before her. That gasp came out in shock rather than pleasure. Once more, she discovered pleasure and pain, reward and punishment intermingled. The whimpers that escaped alternated between mounting ecstasy and increased horror as each additional companion died before her eyes.

Primacy savored the mingled blend of emotions that leaked through her shields like a fine vintage. He wanted desperately to explode but refused his own body. He needed to last until the last of the team had been removed. Then, and only then, would he succumb. But even then he would savor the moment appropriately.

By now, he held her costume aside in order to pound her against the edge of the balcony. There were only two members of the team left; Electron and the pitiable Lioness. That was the adjustment he'd made. He wanted the last to be the ones she cared for the most. Even now, it was clear that the battle was lost and the robots merely punished the two paras who were unable to effectively defend themselves.

"No!" Memnos whispered when Lioness was finally put out of her misery. Acute attention had allowed Primacy to predict it and pull out of her entirely. It offered a perfect distraction for him to adjust his own position slightly without her notice. A fraction of a second after her dispirited cry, he thrust himself forward with all of his might.

Memnos snapped her head back with a scream mixed more of pain than joy. Primacy pierced her tight ass, clearly rarely used, and nearly ripped her open as he forced himself deeper. He had to grit his teeth against the pain. She was far too tight for his size but the jumbled conflict of emotions and sensations that radiated from her was very nearly all the tonic he needed against the pain.

The scream was loud enough to draw the notice of the only remaining hero. Hatred blazed in Electron's eyes when he narrowed in on the source of the sound and discovered his lover so ill-used. The moment of inattention was all that was necessary for the robot to decapitate him, beneath the gaze distorted by the flood of tears that poured from Memnos.

Primacy forced himself deep inside of her twice more before he pulled out and stepped back. The blond woman collapsed instantly without the solid strength of her master to hold her up. He could feel the sense of betrayal that wafted off of her but knew, also, that it was directed inward. She didn't blame him, she blamed herself. As she should.

"Clean me up."

Even kneeling, Memnos walked bow-legged the few feet to reach him. Despite the obvious pain, she sat back on her heels and leaned forward to take him in her mouth once more. This time, she needn't bury her face against his groin. Not having expected anal, she hadn't given herself an enema so she was forced to deal with a slightly foul taste but that was a minor indignity compared to others she'd faced.

Primacy finally felt himself about to boil over. He closed his eyes and leaned back, content to revel in the minor victories he had achieved this day. "Spill not a drop."

The world tilted. Driven by the newest instruction, Memnos sealed her lips around his thick shaft. If she didn't dive deep on him, she sucked and bobbed and licked in a game effort to drain every last dreg of cum from his balls.

Primacy nearly collapsed in euphoria. Just when he thought he couldn't cum any more, she managed to bring him back to orgasm. The tears that continued to drip down her cheeks lubricated her efforts in more ways than one.

Finally, he staggered backwards and collapsed against the folding chair set up on the balcony. He caught his breath and inspected the woman and the ground around her. She had followed his instructions to the letter. Not so much as a drop had escaped her mouth or brushed her lips. There was no stain on her costume and no pool on the ground. No DNA evidence that could be used to identify him.

Primacy managed to stumble upright and handed her a bottle he had prepared earlier. It contained lemon-water, not only a favorite of hers but also a good drink to energize after such a bout. "Drink. Your body, at least will feel better."

She nodded and accepted the bottle. He watched gratefully as gulp after gulp cleared out the last possible vestiges of his essence. He knew of at least one villain who seduced heroes in order to gain their genetic code. Memnos handed him back the bottle with a nod of thanks.

"I'm sorry." He muttered. She understood instinctively that he did not mean anything he'd done to her, so his comment confused her enough that he felt an explanation was in order. "The rest of your team is dead. The PRA will not believe you just happened to escape with little more abuse than bruises and, perhaps, abrasions around your rectum."

Memnos continued to stare at him in confusion. Primacy took two steps back even as the hands of the robots closed around her arms. Her eyes widened when she finally realized exactly what was about to transpire.

"When you get a chance, report through the usual channels. Though I do not expect you will be reassigned any time soon. Your injuries alone will likely prohibit that. Even then, however, they will want you to clear a psych evaluation."

Primacy bowed respectfully. The robots lifted the blond double-agent easily and began to fly her back towards the site of the massacre. "Get well quickly. And remember, we will be watching."

Copyright January 2013, by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers