The Violation of Aimee

Story Info
Irish beauty gets what she deserves and unknowingly wants.
4.2k words
4.21
50.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Everyone in this story is 18 years of age or older.

*****

It would possibly be the last time I would ever see the Irish beauty. The tiny gymnast I obsessed over for the past four years was about to move to France. Aimee was marrying a rich banker from Paris. A co-worker told me that he found out that the French banker was almost 60 years old. There was only one reason I could think of why a gorgeous young woman would marry a man 37 years her senior, money. I guess that is why I never had a chance. I worked the front desk at the gym where the red head was a member. She never gave me the time of day, but I promised myself I would make sure that she would never forget me.

Almost everything I knew about Aimee was second-hand knowledge. Each employee and member had a tidbit about the anti-social cutie they had come to learn over the years. She apparently was born in Dublin Ireland and almost made the Irish Olympic team for gymnastics. After her Olympic dreams had been dashed, she moved to Los Angeles around four years ago hoping to take Hollywood by storm. She rarely spoke to anyone in the gym. Occasionally, Aimee would speak to some of the other gym hotties or our more prominent male members. That group consisted of Hollywood directors, bankers, business owners and professional athletes. She was often referred to as a snob or gold digger by members and employees. Many of them, however, were men that were pissed off they couldn't get her attention. I was definitely one of them who was taken by her natural good looks.

Aimee was quite short with long red hair and gorgeous green eyes. She had the sexiest ass I had ever seen. I watched her every move while she worked out. I had to stay behind the desk, so members didn't see my raging boner caused by the Irish beauty doing squats just a few feet away from me. She paid for a trainer at the gym, which meant she had a file tracking her progress on our database. It had all her stats: 5 foot, 114 pounds, 32-22-35. The trainer took a picture of her every three months. I loved to scroll through the pictures, you could see her get more toned, and her ass gets thicker and rounder.

I knew Aimee had become a fitness model. She had appeared in many local advertisements and even had her own calendar. I had bought three myself, but only had one left as I threw out two of them after covering them in my cum. With her new career, she spent a lot of time and money on her looks. She had flawless tanned skin, never a hair out of place, and always looked like she was about to pose for a photo shoot.

As I watched her on a daily basis, so many questions would run through my mind. What did her nipples look like? Was her pussy tight? Did she have a bush or bald pussy? Most of my questions involved her perfect apple bottom. What did it feel like to touch? Was it as firm as it appeared? Did she have a tight asshole? Did she like her asshole licked or fingered? I also wondered about her skills in the bedroom. What was she willing to do and what did she like? Did she give could oral? Did she moan like a whore and talk dirty? Did she take it up the ass? Did she like her ass slapped? Did she like rough sex? I wasn't going to let her leave without answers to all of my questions.

Like all the other average guys in the gym who didn't have fame or money, I had tried to strike up a conversation with Aimee many times with no success. She would look right through me or pretend that she didn't even hear me. I had never been treated like that before. She needed to be taught a lesson. And if that was going to happen, I wanted it to be me to delve out the punishment. After much consideration, I concluded it would be an anal punishment.

Aimee was the only one left in the gym, which happened often. Some stuck around longer than usual to say goodbye to the Irish bombshell, but eventually, I was alone with my obsession. I quietly locked all the doors. She didn't notice as she kept her focus on the rest of her workout. I moved behind Aimee and waited for her to put down the weights. I was close enough to hear a grunt with each rep. I thought to myself, "Soon I will be causing those grunts."

Aimee was lying flat on her stomach on a bench working on her deltoids with 10-pound dumbbells. She was wearing tight gray yoga pants that hugged every curve. My lust and desire to teach her a lesson was overpowering. I had never forced myself on anyone before, but I was surprisingly calm. This was my opportunity to make my dirtiest fantasy of Aimee come true. I lost count how many times I had imagined ravaging her as I pleasured myself.

Just as she put the weights down, I picked up a jump rope, grabbed her arms and pulled them toward me. I then sat down on her back so she couldn't move and quickly tied her hands behind her back with the jump rope. "What are you doing?" she shouted. I proceeded to get up and tie the other end of the jump rope around her ankles tightly which brought them toward her ass. She kept asking me what was I doing and to stop. I never answered her, but I enjoyed finally hearing her cute Irish accent. In the four years, she had been coming to the gym; I had never actually heard her speak.

"Who are you?" she shouted in anger.

"Seriously?" I said with contempt.

She again shouted, "Who are you?"

"I have worked here the entire time you have come here. I have tried to talk to you many times. And now you are going to learn what happens to little snobby bitches who think they are too good to simply say hello."

"Let me go you pervert!"

I proceeded to pull down my pants and squat down in front of the Irish beauty's mouth. I stroked my thick 7-inch hardening cock as I watched the fear on her face. She might have seen bigger, but likely not thicker. I knew like other women; she would struggle to service my girth.

"Open your mouth and be a good little whore." She clenched her lips tight and turned her head away from me. I slapped her across the face to let her know who was in charge. She began to cry as she tried to break free. "Don't make me do that again. Open your mouth, slut." She continued to try to get her hands and legs free. I slapped her again but with a lot more force. "Open your mouth, slut," I said again in a menacing voice.

She slowly opened her mouth while keeping her eyes closed. She was finally coming to terms with her fate. Her jaw was trembling as she struggled to keep her mouth open for her impending face dicking. I rubbed the head of my cock all over her face and eventually her pouty lips that received a few drips of my pre-cum.

"Now open your eyes and look at me." Aimee didn't quickly obey which led to me smacking her across the face three times. "Every time you don't follow orders, you will be smacked more times than the time before." Her emerald green eyes finally appeared. I then leaned forward putting my mushroom inside Aimee's mouth. "Don't you dare close your eyes." I then put my hand behind the back of her head and inched my way down her throat.

After I was balls deep, I held her head in place on my cock. Her spit began to drip out the sides of her mouth and down my balls. I pinched her nose, cutting off her air flow. Aimee's face quickly went beet red as her body began to tremble. I thought the vein in her neck was going to burst. I finally pulled my prick out of her mouth and let go of her nose. She gasped for air as her body convulsed. As she caught her breath, I slapped her face with my spit covered cock.

Between gasps, she said, "You sick bastard."

"You are a slow learner." I slammed my cock back into the little bitch's mouth. This time I put both hands behind her head and violently fucked her face. My stomach was smacking off of her forehead. I didn't let up the pace for several minutes. I wanted to make sure she understood how important it was for her not just to obey but to show me respect.

I stood up, got completely naked before I moved back behind Aimee and untied her legs from her arms. I then tied her ankles to the legs of the bench with another jump rope. She pleaded for me not to violate other holes and even offered me a compromise. "Please, don't. I will suck your cock and not put up a fight if you leave my pussy alone. I'm not on the pill."

"Listen to the potty mouth on you. Don't worry; I'm not going to fuck that pussy of yours. All I want is this ass," I said as I gave her round cheeks a nice squeeze.

"Could you at least put on a condom?"

"A real punishment has to be bareback," I said with a maniacal look on my face.

I stood there for a few minutes staring at the sweet ass I was about to destroy. I then tore the Irish beauty's tight gray yoga pants at the crack of her ass, giving me a view of perfection. I gave her a few light smacks. Next, I pushed her cheeks apart as I wanted to see her tight little asshole. "So, are you a butt slut?"

"I'm not a butt slut, you asshole."

I laughed and asked, "Are you an anal virgin?"

"If you are asking, have I had anal sex, no. I'm not a whore."

"Well, then today is your lucky day."I gave her round backside another smack. "And as far as you being a whore, I will be the judge of that."

Aimee's ass was even more amazing than I thought, perfectly round, thick, firm, and supple. I caressed it, massaged it, kissed it, and in time licked every inch of it. I eventually focused on her tight little butthole. With slow, sloppy licks, it wasn't long before my spit was running down her crack and her tight pussy lips.

After worshipping her backside with my mouth, I slid my cock between her cheeks and began to thrust my hips back and forth. I started to taunt Aimee. "Bet you wish you had been polite to me before. Now, look at you, tied up and about to get fucked in the ass like a dirty little whore."

It was now time to get her hole ready for my thick prick. I began to rub her virgin hole with my thumb. Aimee was trembling in anticipation of her first anal penetration. I slowly pushed my thumb into her soon to be gaping asshole as she whimpered in pain. After her anal walls had relaxed, I pulled out my thumb and inserted two fingers. I kept licking my fingers, savoring her taste. I again bent down behind Aimee, but this time I could dart my wet tongue in and out of her now relaxed butthole.

Even though I had no intentions of violating her vagina with my dick, I had to get a taste. She flinched as I gave her tight cunt lips a quick lick. I started to lick from her bald pussy to her back door over and over. "Have you ever heard of the shocker?" As she said tried to answer, I slammed two fingers into her pink wetness and one in her back hole. I had never used the shocker before, and I couldn't think of a better time to do it. I finger fucked her holes with brute force which caused the bench to rock back and forth.

I moved in front of Aimee and made her suck on my fingers that were just in her wet snatch and asshole. As soon as I presented the Irish beauty with my fingers, she immediately opened her mouth like a well-trained slut. She knew I meant business.

I was more than ready to see more of my dream girl's incredible physique. I ripped her already torn yoga pants right off her body. I then grabbed a pair of scissors from my desk to cut off her shirt and sports bra. She was now totally naked. She looked so vulnerable in her birthday suit tied to the bench. The smug little Aimee found herself in a position I'm sure she was not accustomed to. I again stood there and soaked in the exquisite canvas before me. She was a perfect combination of strength and femininity. "Your file says you are now under 10% body fat, and I can see that is definitely true."

I again yanked the back of her head toward me, but this time I did it so I could fondle her breasts. As I held her hair with one hand, I explored her perky B cup tits with my free hand. I pinched her pink nipples causing Aimee to scream in pain. I sat down on the bench and forced Aimee to sit straight up in front of me; now I could use both hands as I grinded my hard cock against her cheeks. I kept kissing her neck and whispering in her ear, "I am going to pummel your tight ass with my thick cock."

After untying her legs, I held onto her hair as I got off the bench and forced her to lie down on the bench on her back. I picked up another jump rope that was in reach and tied it around her neck and the bench. I tied the jump rope so tight; she could barely move. Her hands were still tied behind her back, and I again tied her legs to the bench legs. I got on top of Aimee and proceeded to lick, suck and bite her nipples. I decided to retrieve my phone and snap some pictures of my tied up slut.

"These are just for me."

"Yeah right."

"Guess you will just have to trust me."

I turned around and mounted the young beauty's face. It was now her task to service my balls. She licked and sucked my balls as I stroked my cock. I then tilted forward, putting my asshole right on Aimee's mouth.

"If you don't want me to get violent, you better get licking." Aimee's tongue on my backdoor sent shivers throughout my body. It was one of the most intense feelings I had ever felt. It sent me over the edge as I blew my load all over her tits and stomach.

"Just so you know, that was just round one. Round two is your ass."

I forced the Irish beauty to suck the rest of my seed off my spent cock and lap up the mess I made her tits and stomach. I then put Aimee back on her stomach. I had removed the jump rope from around her neck, but she still had her hands tied, and her legs were again tied to the bench legs. I gripped her ass and lined up my throbbing cock with her virgin asshole. I teased her by rubbing the head of my cock against her rosebud. "Please don't, please." Her pleas only turned me on more. I wanted to do this for so long; I made sure to take my time and enjoy every second of it. Aimee tied in the doggy position was my ultimate fantasy come true.

She tried to scare me with threats. "My fiancé is a very powerful man, if you don't stop right now, I will make sure he ends you."

I laughed and said, "if he finds out what I have done to you, he will get rid of you in a second, and you know it."

"That's not true!" shouted a defiant Aimee.

"You willing to take the chance of your meal ticket thinking you are damaged goods?"

She didn't respond.

"I didn't think so," I said in a smug tone.

I gripped her hips and slowly pushed the head of my cock into her tight back hole. Aimee cried out, "please stop, please!"

"I will go slow if you say what I tell you." She decided it would be best to listen to reduce the anal agony and repeated the following...

"Break me in like the whore I am."

"I want your balls deep in my slutty ass."

"All I need is your big fat cock."

"My ass is yours; you own it."

"Use me like a dirty whore."

I honored the deal and took my time entering Aimee's virgin ass. I stared at my cock slowly going in and out of her backdoor. Once I could thrust without much resistance, I picked up the pace. I eventually stopped and pulled out; I wanted to appreciate my work. I took a few pictures of her now gaped hole, then continued to pile-drive her with animalistic vigor. I was like a man possessed and cheered on by Aimee's screams. I had never felt so alive. My hands never left her firm cheeks as I squeezed her ass hard with every thrust.

I watched myself violate Aimee in the mirror next to the bench. She didn't realize I could see her face the whole time. After several minutes of deep anal drilling, her looks of anguish were replaced with looks of pleasure. She began to move her hips and push back against me. If I listened closely, I could hear a quiet moan coming from the Irish gymnast with each balls-deep thrust.

"You like getting dominated and fucked in your ass, don't you, you little slut." She didn't respond. "Tell me." I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back toward me. "Tell me." I was going to make her admit it and was willing to do whatever it took for that to happen.

"I like it."

"You like what?"

"I like being dominated and fucked in the ass."

"Why?"

"Because I'm a little slut."

I again untied Aimee's legs, but this time I also untied her hands. It was the first time since we started our fuck fest that both her hands and legs were free. Based on the look on her face, she must have thought it was over.

"Don't look so relieved." I quickly wrapped a jump rope around her neck again like a choke collar. I laid down on the bench. "Now get on top." She slowly lowered herself on my meat stick. I started to rub her clit with my thumb. Her quiet moans got louder and louder and turned into screams and squeals of delight. She began to grind her moist pussy against my thumb.

"No, no, no." Aimee's body was betraying her as she was overwhelmed by her inevitable orgasm. My thumb rubbing her throbbing clit sent her pussy juice all over my stomach.

"Cum for me, come on," I ordered.

Aimee began to scream out, "Oh my God, Oh my God. "Ohhhh fuucckkk." She grunted and moaned as her body shook uncontrollably.

I pulled the jump rope towards me and kissed my slut for the night. She was reciprocating as her intense orgasm had her lost in the moment. It wasn't long, however, before Aimee had come back down to earth. She was clearly embarrassed that my anal assault brought her to orgasm.

I gave her no time to rest. I had a mission, and it was not complete. To my surprise, the sexy gymnast was close to another earth-shattering orgasm within minutes. She began to blush as she moved her hand between her legs and rubbed her throbbing clit without any encouragement. Her quiet moans were now loud screams of delight. "I knew you were a closet slut."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, not again" squealed Aimee.

"Cum for me, slut," I ordered.

"Yes, fuck my ass, yes!"

This orgasm was more intense and lasted longer than the first. After she had regained her composure again, I had Aimee lie down on the bench on her back. She followed orders and held her ankles close to her head. I positioned her so I could easily pound her aching backdoor. I still had the jump rope tied around her neck like a choke collar.

With one powerful thrust, I went balls deep. I fucked her slow and steady. I didn't want to cum yet as I focused on Aimee's expressions and sounds.

"I'm gonna fill up your ass!... Beg for it, my little butt slut!"

Aimee obeyed like a good little slut and screamed out the following...

"Yes give me your cum, fill me up!"

"Yes, baby give me what I want!"

"Give your butt slut your cum!"

I never had the chance to tell her what to say this time. She simply blurted out what she wanted.

As I was about to cum, I gripped the jump rope around Aimee's throat harder and pulled it toward me cutting off her airway. Aimee let go of her ankles as she grabbed hold of the jump rope with both hands, trying to breathe as I continued to pummel her aching asshole. The fear in her emerald eyes was like a drug. I couldn't get enough of it.

I at last shot a huge load deep into Aimee's ass. I kept my cock deep inside her anal canal until I went soft. I finally let go of my death grip on the jump rope, allowing her to breathe. But I still had a good enough hold on the rope that Aimee could not break free if she tried. I slowly pulled out my softening prick while my seed ran down the crack of her ass and her legs.

I didn't let her get cleaned up. Instead, I made her wipe my cum off of her muscular thick thighs and swallow every drop.

"There is more."

"Where?"

"Up your ass?"

I turned her around, bent her over the bench and shoved two fingers up her gaped ass. I scooped out as much of my seed as I could. I then had her suck my fingers dry. "Time for you to leave," I informed the ravaged Irish beauty.

12